𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━━ 𝖇𝖑�...

By voidstxr

.⋆჻⋆☆ ↳ 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 ! ❛And who's the wannabe Robin Hood with the cute face behind you ?❜ ... More

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━ 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - ❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━ ❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ━ ❛𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━ ❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜
𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ━━ 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━ ❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜

1.3K 61 1
By voidstxr

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 * ぃ ゚.➹
                  ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜                 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

       IT WAS ALREADY AFTERNOON IN Budapest as Natasha and Miles arrived by the train station. They had took the next best train to Budapest and left all their stuff behind in Norway.

The two were walking through the many people that all made her way down the side strip of the station as they all stared at their phones or were preoccupied with their stuff.

Miles grabbed his trunk where his bow and arrow was in as he let his gaze wander over the crowd.

Not far away from the station laid the Safe house Natasha had told Miles about while they had sat in the train.

The read head pushed the door open and slowly made her way through the large and old looking courtyard. A few white pigeons' flew over their heads' as Natasha gazed up towards the many balconys.

They both entered the old lift as Miles looked at her, "So, this is the Safe house?" The red head nodded as she looked around, "Yup."

Miles wanted to say something else but the doors suddenly opened and Natasha stepped out. The woman kneeled down as she opened the small oven before she grabbed inside of it.

She pulled out a gun and handed it Miles before she grabbed inside again and pulled out another one. Miles stuffed the gun into his belt a he adjusted his bow that was on his back.

They made their way down the small corridor before Natasha stopped infront of a dark wooden door. She pulled out her tools to crack the lock and stuck them into it as quietly as she could.

"We know you're out there", the familiar voice of Alena suddenly spoke up as Natasha let go of her tools. The door slowly opened a gap as Natasha grabbed for the gun she had put into the back of her black troussers.

"I know you know I'm out here", the red head answered the brunette as she nodded at Miles who nodded back.

The russian quickly entered the flat followed by Miles who had grabbed his bow and arrow as he kicked the door shut.

The two made their way through the hallway of the flat as Yelena spoke up and pulled her gun out while her and Alena exchanged a look. "Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you two", Natasha voice answered them as the two approached the living room.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing", Yelena stated as she streched out both of her arms, with the gun in her hands.

"So we're gonna talk like grown-ups?", Natasha questioned her before she reached the door that lead to the living room.

The three Russian assasins' looked and pointed their guns at each other. Alena raised one of her dark eyebrows at her older sister before she spoke up in her russian accent, "Is that what we are?"

The three still pointed their guns at each other while Yelena and Alena slow walked backwards. "Put it down before I make you", Yelena warned Natasha as she nodded at her gun.

"You put yours down", Natasha answered calmly as Yelena suddenly stumbled over something that laid on the floor. "Watch your step", Natasha immediately warned her a bit amused.

Yelena let out a ironic chuckle as they continued their way into the kitchen. "Put it down!", Alena warned Natasha as she stared her sister down.

But then she suddenly heard someone approached them from behind, so the woman spun around and pointed her gun at the man that stood behind her, his arrow aimed at the brunette.

They stared at each other as Alena approached him which made him step backwards. The two walked into the hallway, still silently staring at each other.

Suddenly their both heard grunting sound from the kitchen, which distracted Miles for a short moment. Alena used that moment of distraction and spun round as she kicked him against his bow.

Miles grip on his bow lossened a bit as he stepped back to hold his balance. The Russian rolled over the floor and kicked his legs away before she grabbed two wooden barres that laid on the floor and tried to hit him with them.

The man quickly held up his bow and blocked the attack as he looked up into her brown eyes. "Stay down!", the russian hissed at him with an accent while she leaned further down.

"Sorry, no can do", the man apologized to her before he grabbed a towel that laid over a chair and slung it around her neck. The woman let go of the barres immediately and grabbed onto the towel as they both stood up again.

The woman struggled for a moment and they both stummbled towards the window ledge before Alena pushed herself backwards and threw the man over her body, into the living room.

Meanwhile she could hear grunting from the kitchen which was followed by Natasha getting thrown into the door.

Her gaze fell back onto the dark haired man, that stood up slowly as he looked at her angryly, but Alena just gave him an unconcerned look as she grabbed the knife that she had hidden in her shoe.

"What is it with you guys and the knifes?", Miles questioned the brunette, but she choose to ignore him as she swung the blade around.

Alena missed him by a centimeter which gave Miles the chance to grab a duvet and throw it at her. It landed directly on her head and blocked her sight, but Alena ripped it off her head quickly as she let out an angry battle cry.

Meanwhile Natasha and Yelena had wrapped them both up into a curtain and started to strangle each other. Natasha threw Yelena to the ground before she followed after her.

Alena's gaze wandered off to them as Miles tried to punch her, the two blocked each other's attacks. The man pushed her back and Alena quickly threw her knife at him.

But Miles caught it elegantly and Alena grabbed her other knife that was in her belt as she saw how the man approached her quickly. He had just reached her as they both held their knives against each other's throat.

The two panted heavily as they felt the cold blades against their throats.

Their eyes met each other and Alena gluped before her eyes slowly wandered off towards her sisters who had called a truce. Miles followed her gaze and the two immediately dropped their weapons as well, releasing a deep breath. 

Yelena stood up from the ground and made her way into the kitchen as the other's followed after her. "You had to come to Budapest, didn't you?", Natasha questioned her sisters' as they both shot her an annoyed look.

Yelena grabbed a bottle from the fridge and handed it to Alena as she answered their sister, "I came her because I thought you wouldn't."

Alena place the bottle onto the counter as she eyed the red head and interrupted the other's, "But since you're here, what bullet does that?"

They all looked towards the weird holes that were in the wall behind them. "Not bullets. Arrows", Natasha answered them as she looked at Miles who smirked.

Yelena took a shot from the Vodka and down it, "Ah, right."

"If you two didn't think I'd come here, why'd you send me this?", their sister questioned her as she placed the red vials and the picture of them onto the table.

Yelena's and Alena's eyes widened immediately, "You brought it back here?!" The two russians' dashed out of the room, followed by Miles and Natasha. "I'm not here trying to be your friend, but you need me to tell me what that is!"

Yelen and Alena entered another room as the brunette answered her, "It's a synthetic gas. The counteragent to chemical subjection."

Yelena leaned down and grabbed a a backpack from the wardrobe before she handed it to her sister. "The gas immunizes the brain's neuropathways from external manipulation."

Natasha walked past them as she narrowed her eyes, "Maybe in English next time?" Yelen breath out as she looked at her sister, "It's an antidote to mind control", she answered her in russian.

"Real mature", Natasha shot back at her immediately.

Alena stuffed a shirt into the backpack as she spoke up again, "Enough. Why don't you take it to one of your super-scientist friends? They can explain it to you. Tony Stark, maybe?"

Natasha threw her jacket to the side before she searched for another T-shirt. "Oh, yeah. We're not really talking right now, so—"

"Great! Perfect timing!", Yelena exclaimed as she reached into the upper level of the shelf. "Where's an Avenger when you need one?"

"I don't wanna be here. We're on the run. You could've gotten us killed", Natasha stot at her as she gazed over her shoulder.

"Well, what were we supposed to do!? You're the only super person that we know!", Yelena argued back at their sister as they both spotted the many dark bruises on Natasha's back. "That was the whole reason we sent it to you."

Alena's gaze wandered off to Miles, who stared onto the ground as he leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms over her chest.

"I kept checking the news, expecting to see Captain America brining down the Red Room", Alena said as she walked passed Miles and out of the room followed by Yelena.

Natasha was shocked and her breath hitched in her throat as she quickly spun around. "What?!"

"Taking down the Red Room? What are you talking about? It's been gone for years. Dreykov's dead!", the red head stated surprised as she followed after her two sisters.

Yelena and Alena entered the weapon room as Yelena grabbed a gun from the wall and smiled. "I killed him", Natasha made clear as Miles joined them again.

"You don't actually believe that don't you?", Alena questioned her curious and Natasha stared at her shocked.

Alena's amused face fell as she approached her sister, "You really do believe that, don't you?"

"Dreykov's dead", Natasha repeated again. "It took almost destroying the entire city just to get to him." Yelena joined the two as she raised one of her eyebrows, "If you're so sure, then tell us what happened. Tell us exactly."

Natasha inhaled as she nodded her head, "We rigged bombs." Alena frowned at her, "Who's we?"

"Clint Barton", Natasha answered her immediately which made Miles look up in curiousity. Alena's gaze fell onto the man behind her sister as she eyed him up and down interested, "And who's the wannabe Robin Hood with the cute face behind you?"

Natasha glanced over her shoulder at Miles who smiled a little bit uncomfortable at them, "Uh, that's Miles. Miles Barton." The red head shook her head as she continued, "But back to the point. Killing Dreykov was the final step in my defection to Shield."

Yelena nodded at her as she shrugged, "Simple as that?" Natasha gave her an annoyed look before she walked past them, "Yeah, sure, simple."

They followed after her as Natasha went on with telling the story, "That's what I'd call imploding a five-story building and them shooting it out with the Hungarian special forces. Took ten days in hiding before we could even get out of Budapest."

The red head grabbed the Vodka bottle as Yelena eyed her sceptical, "And you checked the body? Confirmed the kill?"

Natasha glanced up from her shot glass before she downed it, "There was no body left to check." She walked away as Alena suddenly spoke up again, "You're forgetting Dreykov's daughter."

Natasha immediately stopped in her trail as a silence fell over them. Yelena wanted to say something but Alena shushed her quickly as she held up her finger.

The brunette heard steps above them and as did the others. Suddenly the celling exploded and Alena quickly grabbed the gas before she stuffed it into her backpack.

The brunette then quickly hide behind a wall together with Yelena as Natasha and Miles disappeared into the hallway.

Yelena peeked around the corner and saw how a coupld of window entre the apartment through the door. The two exhanged a look as Alena pointed towards the next room. Yelena nodded at her quietly and the two immediately run towards the next room.

The widows that stood in the hallway fired at them as soon as they had spotted the two.

As the russians' rounded the corner they were grabbed and Alena was pressed against the wall by Miles as Yelena flipped a switch that was attached to the wall.

A couple of explosions went of and the four immediately run into the hallway and knocked down the widows' that stood in their way.

The group of four had finally made their way into the hallway of the building. Alena carefully peeked around the corner of the door and spotted two others waiting for them in the courtyard.

The two spotted the brunette and immediately shot at her several times. Alena immediately leaned back and shielded her head from the attecke with her arms, as did the other's.

Yelena gasped loudly and quickly peeked down the stairs as suddenly someone shot from there at them as well.

Yelena quickly grabbed a granate from her bag before she threw it down the stairs.

As soon as the granate went off the four started running up the stairs, "Where are we trying to get?!"

Alena run at the front as fast as she could, "Motorbike! East side of the building!" A bullet missed her upper body by an inch, but the brunette continued running.

They climbed through one of the windows' before the group continued their way over the roof. They climbed up the roof and slide down on the other side. Alena glanced over her shoulder and someone of their old killer Squad follow after them.

She continued running until they had reached the large metal pole that stood by the end of the roof. The four climbed onto the pole and Yelena lossened the metal lock that attached it to the roof.

For a moment Alena thought that they had escape but the black haired woman jumped after them. She hit the pole and would've fallen down if Natasha hadn't grabbed her.

The two woman hung down the metal pole as the red head shouted, "I got you!"

The thick pole continued to fall as the woman grabbed a knife from her arm pocket and cut Natasha with it. The Russian flinched as she let go of the Woman's arm. "No!"

The woman screamed before she collided with the wet ground below them. The thick metal pole collided with the next house, Yelena, Alena and Miles were thrown through the window as Natasha fell down towards the ground.

Alena felt a terrible pain go through her ribs as she slowly got onto her feet. The brunette gasped as she straighted up and looked at Yelena who leaned onto the window ledge for support.

Miles leaned out of the window and spotted Natasha who slowly approached the woman infront of her.

Alena and Yelena joined him by the window before the three quickly made their way downstairs.

"Don't move. You're hurt", Natasha tried to calm her down as she slowly approached her. "Let me help you."

The assasin panted heavily as she gasped in pain, the woman activated her electrical device, that sat on her wrist and pointed it at Natasha while the red light turned on.

Her face went from one of pain to one of fear and sadness. "I don't wanna do this!", she whimpered regretfully. She then slowly pointed her fist at herself and Natasha's eyes widened, "What are you doing?"

"He's making me!", the woman cried out before she sent a red energy-like  shot to her head.

Her body immediately went limp as her hand fell to the side. In that exact moment Miles, Alena and Yelena rounded the corner.

Yelena had the red gas in her hand as she was ready to free the widow from the mind compulsion, but they were to late.

The blond and Alena exchanged a frustrated look before they approached Natasha and the assasin.

The brunette stared down at the woman they had grown up with in the Red Room. "Do you believe us now?"

Natasha looked up at them, breathing heavily, "How many others?" Yelena turned around and walked away as she answered her, "Enough."

Natasha stood up as well and looked back at the woman that laid on the ground. "Come on!", Alena said as she motioned for Miles and Natasha to follow after her. The brunette new that it wasn't done yet.

* ぃ ゚.➹

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

        THE FOUR EXITED THE BUILDING AND IMMEDIATELY run down the busy street of Budapest, not looking left or right.

Yelena and Alena lead them towards a couple of motorbikes that were parked by the corner of the street. "Which one's yours?", Natasha questioned them loudly.

Alena run next to her as she answered, "The two in the middle." They had just reached the motorbikes and Alena immediately pulled out her key as she sat onto her bike, Miles right behind her.

Yelena started to search in her bag as she muttered to herself, "Where are my keys?" Natasha threw the keys into the air and caught them again as Yelena gave her an annoyed look, "Ah, bitch."

Natasha climbed onto the bike and started the engines as suddenly a car flew past them, followed by a large tank. Natasha glanced over her shoulder at the blond woman, "Any day now!"

Alena started the engines as well and Miles slung his arms around her hips as the brunette started driving. Natasha and Yelena followed after the two, through the small street.

The gigantic tank behind them crashed everything away that stood in his way, while Alena and Natasha tried to drive as fast as they could.

Suddenly a car rounded the corner and blocked their way which made Natasha and Alena steer sharp to the right. They drove through a small, dark tunnel and came out by the next street.

But as soon as they had rounded the corner a couple of assasins' on motorbikes followed after them.

Alena and Natasha tried to escape them as they drove onto the other side of the street and avoided a couple of cars that came their way. But the assassin drove over the cars and continued her way after them.

The two bikes flew over the stairs, that lead down to the other street and just accomplished to drive past a Tram.

The assasin shot at the back wheel of Natasha's bike, the red head lost the control over the bike and crashed into Alena and Miles, wich sent them all flying over the railing onto the next street.

Alena and Miles landed on the engine hood of a black car and immediately stummbled onto their feet as Yelena grabbed her gun and pointed it at a man that had left his car to check on them.

"Are you okay?"

Yelena pushed him back as she answered, "Fantastic." They all got into the blue car as Natasha scoffed, "You can't just steal a guy's car!"

Yelena climbed into the seat beside her as she gave her sister a look, "You want me to chase him down and un-steal it?" 

Alena yanked on her seat bealt as she shouted at the two in the front, "Shut up and drive!"

Natasha started the engines and drove backwards as she crashed don't the car behind them. "Okay, any time now, please!", Yelena mimicked Natasha's words from earlier.

"Shut up!"

Suddenly a couple of bullets flew through the glass roof of the car, making them all shout in surprise as the glass fell down on them.

Natasha started driving down the street as she crashed a couple of cars out of their way. She drive  as fast as she could, but the assasin on the bike was still behind them.

Alena gazed over her shoulder as she loaded her gun, the woman behind them fired at the window and the glass flew through the car as the bullets nearly hit Miles.

"Okay, you got a plan or should we just stay duck-and-cover?", Yelena questioned Natasha sarcastically as she turned in her seat.

"My plan was to drive us away!", the red head answered her hectically as she continued driving.

Alena sighed as she leaned back and fired at the motorbike a couple of times, "Well, your plan sucks."

Yelena chuckled agreeing, "Yeah, that's a shit plan." She grabbed the steering wheel and yanked it around, which made the car spin around completely.

Natasha was driving backwards as Yelena kicked the door open, the door hit a lamp and flew towards the motorbike, destroying it immediately.

Natasha turned the car back around as Yelena looked back, "You're welcome." Alena realised a deep breath, she didn't even realized she was holding as suddenly the tank appeared again.

The large thing crashed a car away as it rounded the corner right behind them. The brunette looked over her shoulder her hair flying into her face, "Oh shit, he's back."

The tank crashed away a car after the other as it came closer and closer. Suddenly the oval door on the roof opened and the stranger from the bridge in Norway appeared.

Miles eyes widened as he looked towards his friend, "Natasha it's him!"

The red head tried to stay out of his reach but the assassin aimed his bow at them concentrated. Natasha peeked through the mirror as she breathed heavily, "Put your seatbelts on."

Yelena gave her an confused look but grabbed her seatbelt anyway, "You're such a mom."

Alena scoffed as suddenly something hit them and an explosion went off. The car flew through the air and spun around a couple of times before it crashed onto the tank and the cars that drove infront of it.

The tank pushed it away and the blue car crashed down towards an underground train station.

Alena's body was flying around, only held back by the seatbelt as her head hit the roof and the glass flew into her face.

The people screamed as they run away from the car and as soon as it stopped spinning Natasha and Miles slowly climbed out. "Natasha, no!", Yelena grunted in pain, her hand covered in blood, "I think I'm bleeding—"

Alena grunted loudly as she spotted the glass splinter that stuck in her arm. She opened her seatbelt and pushed herself out of the car as she tried to hold her arm as steady as possible.

The brunette looked at the others that watched her with big eyes, Yelena immediately grabbed two bandages' and wanted to hand one of it to her sister. But Natasha grabbed her by the arm and shook her head, "No, not now! Trust me."

The four quickly made their way to the many staring people, down towards the trains as the assassin had reached the car.

The four climbed onto the middle of the escalators and slide down towards the end of it. The assasin threw his shield at them but missed the four that stummbled to the ground by an inch.

He then walked down the escalators but as he had reached the hall downstairs, there was not a single should in sight.

The assasin let his gaze wander around as he spotted a small blood Track on the ground that let to a case door further away.

The assasin eyed it for a moment and then slowly opened the case door before he jumped into it, disappearing into the darkness.

*  ぃ ゚.➹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 78 11
[Complete] Katherine Barton is Clint Barton's younger sister. She is a spy and an Agent at S.H.I.E.L.D. alongside her brother. She is trained marksma...
656K 12.6K 53
❛ THERE WAS AN IDEA . . . ❜ this is a completed collection of preference and one shots of several Marvel characters, namely the Aveng...
268K 5.8K 35
Your favorite Avengers guys. No GirlXGirl, or BoyXBoy. With: Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Bucky Barn...
1M 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...