๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ... (๐™ฐ ๐šš๐šž...

Galing kay grunge-bitch

I'm back! Enjoy lovesโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Higit pa

[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]

[5]

231 5 6
Galing kay grunge-bitch

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It had been ten years since I had seen Peter. And I tried not to think about him, I had almost forgotten what I had done to him. And it's better if I just stayed away...

My powers had only grown in intensity. but Charles and  I worked on them much more often now that Charles had a better outlook on life. There was little improvement.

Maybe it's just a lost cause.

I walked the halls of the school, of which was now filled with students and new teachers. It was nice to see it in this light again. I made my way to the main foyer. Where I spotted, Hank, Alex, and a new face.

I picked up the pace and made my way over. A smile pulling at my lips.

"Havoc!" I called out to him, and he turned his head. A smile growing on his face.

"Y/n!" He spoke excitedly, I hadn't seen him since I was little. "You know I don't go by that any more."

"Whatever, It's good to see you." I spoke stopping next to hank. Happiness growing in me.

"Same goes for you, you've gotten so big." He spoke in an almost joking manner.

I nodded looking to the unfamiliar face, he was a younger man. With gauze wrapped in-front of his eyes. He had short brunette hair.

"Who's this?" I asked looking back to Alex.

"My brother, Scott summers." Alex replied. Looking to him.

And Scott held out his hand for me to shake, I hesitated but shook it.

"Y/n, Y/n Xavier." I nodded.

"Nice To meet you." He spoke almost sarcastically.

I let go, and Hank continued. I walked off. Trotting upstairs. And when I returned, an even more familiar face.

Raven.

At least, her human form.

Excitement grew in me as I spotted her, Hank drifted to her.

"RAVEN!" I yelled out and her eyes drew to me.

I ran down the stairs, running to her. Jumping to Embrace her.

"Hey kid," her lips where pulled into a soft smile, hugging me in return.

I pulled back my hands drawing to her arms, "god, where have you been." I spoke.

She paused "around."

"We'll, what brings you back?" I asked still very excited.

"I was hopping to talk to Charles." She answered.

"Well, he's out right now. He took Alex." I smiled

"Havoc was here?" She asked happily. When her hand drew to my arm, sliding down it.

I look down, I was glowing. In a gaggle of yellows and light greens. Dancing just beneath my skin.

"I'll never get used to that." She smiled watching the patterns dance.

I drew back, still smiling warmly too her when a blue face peaked out from behind her. I cocked my head at them.

She noticed my averted gaze "This is Kurt." She spoke .

The face spoke up, "Kurt, Wagner." She smiled. His thick German accent sticking out. As he looked at me and my, glow stick skin...

"Y/n Xavier." I spoke  smiling warmly to him.

"Y/n. Why don't you show Kurt around?" Hank asked.

I nodded, beckoning Kurt. He followed after me, and I began my tour.

"It's my first time in America. I am very excited to see your culture." Kurt smiles. And I nodded in return.

"well, you are not going to see it here. The only thing American about this place is that it used to be British." Scott spoke sarcastically as he took a spot in the lounge. On the couch.

I sighed "This is Scott. He's new here too."

Scott got up and off the couch "And I'm already up for a prison break. What do you say we take this blue guy on a little field trip? I'm sure there's a mall around here somewhere."

Kurt gave Scott a confused look "What's a mall?"

"What's a mall? Alright. Now it's a matter of national pride. - Civic duty."

Jean sighed "Scott."

"What? You've been cooped up here for a long time. You too y/n, And the Professor isn't even home."

Kurt added "I-I like to go to the mall." "Try it-" he nodded.

Scott smiled "Alright. Where does he keep his cars?"

"Im gonna stay, crowds really aren't my thing." I mumbled as they headed off.

I let out a deep sigh, making my way upstairs and into my room. Locking the door behind me. I sunk down against the door. Looking down at my hands and arms.

I had done my best in the last few years to avoid allowing my powers to show. The last time I did. I hurt... him.

My head sunk into my knees trying to forget. I soon sulked off to my bed. Turning my radio on. And just focusing on the music. Closing my eyes and laying an arm over my forehead. And just letting myself go.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
.・゜-: :- Peters POV -: :-゜・.

"Lehnsherr was identified yesterday in this small town, in central Poland. Leaders from all communities are urging their citizens to remain calm as police and armed forces are mobilizing to find Lehnsherr before he can strike again. If anyone has information about Lehnsherr, or as he is also known as Magneto. Contact you local authorities immediately. And proceed with caution. - As he is considered extremely dangerous."

I could hear footsteps creeping up on me. I ran turning the tv to a different channel. And running over to my pac man.

"Peter." My mother's voice spoke behind me.

"What's up?" I replied focused on pac-man

"I'm just checking on you." She spoke.

"I'm good, playing Pac-Man." I replied avoiding looking at her.

My mom turned the tv back " Are you sure you weren't watching this?"

"The world was celebrating 10 years of peace between mutants and mankind." The tv chimed.

"You're going after him, aren't you?" She asked looking back to me.

"You wanted me to get out of the house more, right?" A spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"I can't stop you." She spoke "Nobody can. Trust me. This won't end well. Nothing does with him." She warned me.

"I'm not afraid of him." I spoke.

"You should be."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

443K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...