Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Karma Time

3.5K 57 21
By blaszczu2500

The sound of his phone ringing woke Y/N from his slumber as he opened his eyes and let out a yawn. He sat up on his bed and reached for his phone which was laying on the desk next to his bed. He picked it up and turned the alarm off. He placed his phone on his bed and let out a sigh, before rubbing his eyes. He got up from his bed and rubbed the back of his head before heading out of his dorm to prepare himself for the day

He returned to his dorm room several minutes later, almost ready for the day. He was all washed up and his teeth were brushed. Now all he needed to do was to get dressed into his uniform. It didn't took him long to do so. Only a moment or two had to pass until Y/N put his uniform on himself. He disliked the idea of having to wear one, but at this point he had already gotten used to wearing it.

He picked up his phone from his bed and checked the hour. He still had some time before he'll leave for school and what was a better way to kill some time using his laptop. He came over to his desk and sat down on the chair before turning his laptopt. He leaned down in his chair as he waited for his wallpaper appear in his view which lasted only a short moment. He reached for his mouse and grabbed it before moving the cursor towards the web browser.

Good thing the internet in this place was good enough that he could play video games games or browse the internet without any connection problems. He visited a few of his favourite sites he usually visited after waking up to see if something interesting was uploaded onto them before deciding to check Youtube. He felt how a small smile formed on his lips when he saw that Jadis, one of his friends from America, uploaded another on video her Youtube channel which was another cover of a song she liked.

Not really having any better options in his recommendations, he clicked on the video and started listening to it. He smiled to himself. Jadis' singing voice was really beautiful. He shook his head, smilling when he recalled how much time and effort he and his friends put to get her and Brian together. They couldn't help themselves. Brian and Jadis were just too good for each other to make them stay as friends.

He let out a short chuckle as he remembered how Troy reacted after Brian and Jadis revealed to them that they were going to give being in a relationship a chance. The bright side of his two friends getting together was definitely the fact that they didn't seem to regret their choice and were in a happy relationship to this day and it didn't seem like they were going to split up anytime soon.

But the other, less bright side was the fact that teasing Jadis and Brian wasn't as fun as it used to be before they started their relationship. It was mostly because they didn't get as flustered as they used to be before they started seeing each other whenever he or Troy or Samantha teased them which used to happen a lot.

He rubbed his chin with his free hand, continuing to browse Youtube as he started to think about more stuff he could do in his free time during his stay in Japan. He spend most of his free time on going on some walks into the city or using his laptop to browse the internet or to play video games. He hang out a few times with someone from his new class after school, but it was only from time to time, like that one time when he and Nagisa helped Sugino train his throwing skills after Koro-sensei told him about his elbows and wrists.

He didn't spend much time with the other exchange students mostly because they started behaving towards him in the same the rest of the school behaves towards the students from E Class after he was placed in the said class. He of course found the comments he received from his fellow exchange students annoying, but for most of the time just ignored them, knowing that it was the best thing he could do about them.

Maybe he could start watching a new TV show since he was already done with the last one he watching. There was this one TV show that Samantha recommended him a while ago. It was about two brothers that were hunting down bunch of supernatural creatures like evil spirits. She told him that it was similiar to the X Files but with demons being the main focus instead of aliens. Perharps it was a good time to give this show a chance?

He suddenly paused what he was doing because a new thought flew through his mind. He could feel how his eyes widened when the realization popped into his mind. If he and his new classmates succeeded in assassinating Koro-sensei then the information about him would definitely be released to the public which means that his friends and family from America would find out about him.

How will they to react to the information about Koro-sensei once it will be released to the public? How will they react once they'll find out that he was trained to be an assassin? He rested his head on his hand as those two questions stuck in his head for another few moments.

He shook his head, deciding to not think about it because it definitely will be a long time before it will happen. To take his mind off the thought that just flew through his mind, he quickly returned to browsing Youtube.

Some time later he looked down at the clock in the corner of his laptop's screen and nodded his head to himself when he noticed what time it was, knowing that it was time to come if he didn't want to come late. He may have not been treating grades like the most important thing in the world but he never came late to class. He turned his laptop off and stood up from his seat.

He walked over to his bag and picked it up before slouching it over his shoulder. He didn't check if he had everything he needed for todays day of school because he already did so the night before going to bed. He adjusted it and walked over to the exit from his dorm room but didn't push the door open. At first he wanted to make sure that he had everything he needed for the journey to his school building in the mountains.

He nodded his head to himself after a moment as he made sure that he had everything he needed by pulling his phone and his earbuds out of his pocket. He placed his earbuds in his ears before connecting them to his phone. He browsed through his phone for a few seconds found an app where he had all of his son stored. He pressed his finger against it and was instantly greeted by the view of a song that would be played if he didn't switch to different one.

NIER OST - Song of the Ancients - Devola

He turned the song on and placed his phone back in his pocket. The song started playing through his ears as he smiled to himself, recalling how he just stood in front of the character that sang it for the few minutes when he heard it for the first time. He exited his dorm room shorty after, making sure to lock the doors behind him before starting to make his way towards the school building of his class.

It was time to start another day of school.

-----

The student of E Class were outside of their classroom, standing on the sports field as they were in the middle of P.E. They were all wearing the school's gym uniforms. The boys were wearing blue and light blue sweaters and blue pants for the boys. The girls gym uniform was almost the same. The only difference between their and the boys uniform was that they wearing blue shorts and black leggins. Y/N who was standing in the front of the class between Isogai and Maehara had his sweater unzipped, showing his white shirt undearneath it.

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six!" The students chanted almost in perfect synchronization with each other as they swung their Anti-Sensei knives around.

"Ah, the sounds of exercise echoing across the field on a sunny afternoon." Koro-sensei said as he stood in front of his students, twirling the yellow flower between his fingers. He was wearing a white shirt that had a label that simply said his name on it and a red cap on his head. Karasuma, the class' new P.E teacher stood next to him, giving the students instructions, "How peaceful. Or so it would have been if the studens didn't have weapons in their hands."

"Practice swinging your knives from all eight directions." The new P.E teacher ordered as he turned his gaze towards Koro-sensei, "I'll be in charge of physical education from now on."

"I'm feeling a bit left out." Koro-sensei said, turning his gaze to the ground in a saddened manner.

"Didn't I tell you to make yourself scarce during this period?" Karasuma reminded him as he pointed at the sandbox behind them, "Go play in the sandbox or something."

Koro-sensei found himself in the sandbox shorty after, crying while playing in the sand, "You're so mean, Karasuma-sensei. I'll have you know that my students happen to like my P.E activities!"

"Yeah, right." Sugaya let out a sigh as the class stopped what they were doing and looked at their teacher, "Your physical abilities are too far out there."

Y/N could only nod his head in agreement. Koro-sensei's PE lessons reminded him how much out of shape he was as if the long walk up the mountain didn't already did a good job at doing so. Good thing he had already gotten used to it at this point and didn't have as much difficulty with walking to his school building as he did during his first day.

"Don't you remember what happened last time?" Sugino asked, standing next to Sugaya.

Flashback

Koro-sensei was standing in front of his students, wearing his usual P.E outfit as the time for another P.E lesson has come. He was standing right on one of the three white lines that were drawn on the ground.

"Now, let's try jumping from side to side." He began, "I'll show you how it's done, so watch and learn!"

He started moving side from side, jumping from one white line to another, using his super speed to do so.

The same thought flew through his students minds as they all cried out at the same time, "Are you kidding me!?"

"Once you get the hang of it." Koro-sensei said, starting to do the cat's cradle as he proceeded to move from one side to another, "You can add in some cat's cradle."

"Wow! He's seriously good!" His students responded at the same time.

Flashback End

Nakamura smiled and folded her arms, "He's in a class of his own."

"We're human beings, you know." Sugino voiced his mind about this subject, "I for one think that our teacher should be one too."

"Okay, let's get back to it." Karasuma told them as Koro-sensei became even more depressed once he heard his students comments about his P.E lessons.

"But is there any point to all this training, Karasuma-sensei?" Maehara asked his new P.E teacher, "And should we be doing it right under our target's nose?"

"Assassination follows the same principle as studying. Drill the basics and they'll serve you well." Karasuma replied as he shifted his gaze between Maehara and Y/N, "Maehara, L/N, step forward." Y/N and Maehara exchanged looks as they stepped forward from the rest of their class and stopped in front of their teacher, "Try to strike me with those knives."

"Are you sure?" Y/N's eyes widened a bit as he was suprised by the request.

"As a team?" Maehara asked as Y/N nodded his head to his question.

"They're harmless to humans, so don't worry." Karasuma explained as he loosened his tie, "If you can touch me, even lightly, you may all go home for the day."

Y/N exchanged a look with Maehara as they got themselves in the fighting stance. The exchange student let out a soft inhale and exhale, readying himself to strike his teacher. His skills with his knife may have been far away from perfect, but he'll try his best.

The exchange student rushed towards Karasuma, swinging his knife at him, but his teacher dodged it without a problem. He stumbled forward a bit, trying to regain his stance as Maehara quickly moved towards Karasuma from the side, holding his knife in front of him, but it was no use as Karasuma easily dodged it by moving to the side. Y/N quickly made his way back to his new P.E teacher and tried to strike him again but his knife missed his target completely as his teacher moved out of his knife's way.

"As you can see, with little training." Karasuma began, blocking Y/N's and Maehara's strikes as they started attacking him together, swinging their knives at him at the same time, "Even I can handle the knives of two amateurs."

Y/N and Maehara moved a few steps away from Karasuma and exchanged quick glances with each other just a second before they charged at their teacher. He grabbed their arms the moment they reached him and flipped them on their backs before slamming them to the ground.

"If you even can't hit me. You haven't got a snowball's chance in Hell against our Mach-20 teacher." Karasuma began, letting go off Y/N's and Maehara's arms. He turned his gaze towards Koro-sensei and continued, "See? While we were sparring, he built Osaka Castle in the sandbox, changed clothes and brewed up some tea."

The students turned to look at Koro-sensei who was now now wearing a green kimono. He was sitting on a purple blanket and holding a tea. A well made sand castle of an Osaka Castle was standing next to him.

"That really grinds my gears." Maehara complained as Karasuma held his both of his hands down to him and David, offering them to his students.

"Once the whole class is capable of hitting me. Your chance of success will increase dramatically." Karasuma said as he pulled Y/N and Maehara back on their feet before readjusting his tie. He turned to face the rest of the class and continued, "During P.E, I'll be teaching you stabbing, shooting and the other basics of assassination. That's all for today."

"Thank you." The students responded to his words, bowing their heads before the crowd dispersed.

"Karasuma-sensei is kinda scary, but he sure is cool." Yada said to Kurahashi and Rinka as she approached them. Koro-sensei who was standing next to Karasuma heard this and flinched.

"I know, right?" Kurahashi nodded in agreement as Koro-sensei began to tremble, "You think he'll pat us on the head if we manage to hit him?

"I wonder." Rinka replied as Koro-sensei pulled out a handkerchief and bit on it, trembling and sweating.

"I know what it is!" The octopus growled as he turned to look at Karasuma who put his suit back on, "You're trying to steal my students away from me, aren't you?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Karasuma replied, his back facing the octopus, "If the school so desired, it may assisn an additional teacher to the E Class. It's right there in your employment contract, I believe." He quickly turned around and threw an Anti-Sensei knife at Koro-sensei who used his speed to catch it with the handkerchief he was bitting on a second earlier, "My duty is to provide on site monitoring of our assassins. All in the name of killing you."

"I have a name you know." Koro-sensei said as he took off the kimono hat and put his usual hat on, "Please, call me Koro-sensei."

He and Karasuma continued to talk for a few more seconds before the sound of the school bell ringing rang through everyone' ears. The students started making their way towards the school building right after.

Sugino looked up at the sky as he walked with Nagisa and Y/N, "A quiz in sixth period, huh?"

"You had to remind me about that quiz?" Y/N sighed, "Now I wish that I and Maehara won against Karasuma-sensei more than I already did."

Nagisa smiled, "A shame we didn't go home after all."

They all stopped walking shorty after because they noticed a person standing on top of the hill of the school building once they looked up at it. Y/N and Sugino were confused but Nagisa who knew who this person was let out a suprised gasp. They all noticed a guy around their age who was holding a juice box. He had a short red hair and unlike the other students wore a black blazer.

"Hey, Nagisa." The unknown guy spoke up to Nagisa, looking down the hill, "It's been a while."

"Karma." Nagisa said as Karma smiled innocently at him, "You're back?"

"Oh." Karma said, starting to make his way towards Koro-sensei. He walked down the steps and walked past Y/N, Nagisa and Sugino. Everyone had their eyes on him as he approached Koro-sensei, "So this is the infamous Koro-sensei? Whoa, he really does look like an octopus."

"You're Akabane Karma, right? I'd heard your suspension was up today." Koro-sensei said as his face turned purple, an X appearing on it shorty after, "But that's no excuse to be on your first day back."

"It's hard to get back into the swing of things and feel free to call me by my first name." Karma chuckled as he held his hand out to Koro-sensei for a handshake, "It's nice to meet you, Sensei."

"Likewise. Let's make this a fun year." Koro-sensei repliied to Karma's introduction as he reached his tentancle out to grab his hand.

It was when the sound of something splattering rang through everyone's ears as Koro-sensei's tentancle exploded. Koro-sensei was shocked by this as Karma quickly used this to his advantage. He dropped his juice box and revealed that he had an Anti-Sensei knife hidden under his sleeve. He swung it at his teacher who easily dodged it by using his speed to move a few feet away from his new student.

"Wow. Looks like you're as fast as they say." Karma laughed, pleased that it worked. He looked down at the hand that he used to destroy Koro-sensei's tentacle and set his gaze on at least a dozens of green strips that were attached to it, "And these knives are as effective as they say. I cut one up into tiny little pieces and stuck them on my hand, but I'm suprised you fell for such a simple move."

The students on the sportsfield watched the exchange of the words between Karma and Koro-sensei with widened eyes that were refusing to close as they were completely suprised by what just happened. None of them has hurt Koro-sensei, yet and this guy just appeared out of nowhere and did it on his first try.

"You jumped so far, too. What are you, a scaredy cat?" Karma continued, beginning to walk towards the octopus. Koro-sensei's arm reformed as Karma stopped right in front of him. The red haired boy leaned towards his teacher and looked up at him with a sadistic grin on his lips, "I heard Koro-sensei comes from "korosenai" or "unkillable". But what's this? Could you be a pushover after all?"

"Nagisa?" Kayano called out for the blue haired boy as she approached him, Sugino and Y/N while Koro-sensei's face turned completely red, "What kind of person is this Karma?"

Y/N pointed at the green haired girl as he agreed with her question, "I second that question."

"Well, we were in the same class during first and second year." Nagisa began his explanation, "He was suspended due to his persistently violent behavior. Those violent tendencies are also what landed him in E Class, but here he might just top the class."

"How do you mean?" Kayano asked another question as Karma turned away from Koro-sensei and started walking away from him.

"When it comes to deadly weapons and foul play, Karma's got us all beat." Nagisa replied as Karma twirled his knife, "Trust me, if anyone can kill our teacher, it's him."

----

Later that day, the students from E Class were in their classroom, doing the quiz that Sugino was talking about earlier that day. However none of the could really focus on it because Koro-sensei who was standing in front of the wall, was repeatedly slamming his fist against the wall, creating some squishing noises.

"What is he doing?" Y/N whispered to his classmates in the front of the class as he set his pen down on his desk because he was unable to focus on his quiz because of what his teacher was doing, "He's been doing this for a while now."

"Is he punching the wall or something?" Yada whispered back.

"Yeah." Isogai whispered, "Karma's smack talking must've made him mad."

Maehara  stood up from his seat and leaned forward a bit to get a better view at Koro-sensei's punching, "His tentacles are too soft to do any damage, though."

Koro-sensei's weakness number 4: Punches like a wet sponge.

"Ugh, that's it!" Okano shouted in frustation as grew tired of the squishing noises Koro-sensei was making, starling her classmates and teacher, "Enough with the squishing! We're trying to take a quiz here!"

Koro-sensei sweatdropped, stuttering out, "P-Pardon me!"

"Hey, Karma!" Terasaka called out to Karma who was placed in the back of the classroom with him, with one free desk standing between them, "You sure about this? This monster's pissed."

"And we're sure as hell not getting involved." Yoshida added from his desk.

"Sure you wouldn't be better off holin' up at home." Muramatsu added his part to the conversation from his desk which was in front of Terasaka's.

"You'd be pissed too Terasaka if you were nearly killed." Karma turned his gaze towards the said boy and smiled, "It's a bit different to just having someone fail miserably and piss him off instead."

"I did not piss myself!" Terasaka glared at Karma as he slammed his fist against his desk in anger, "You cruisin' for a brusin', pal?"

"You there! No noise during a test!" Koro-sensei scolded them, "You're lucky I haven't done in for cheating!"

"Sorry, Koro-sensei. I've already finished." Karma apologized with fake innocence as he reached under his desk and pulled out a pink gelato, "So I'll just sit here quietly and eat my gelato."

"Not during class, you won't...!" Koro-sensei paused in the middle of the sentence as he realized what gelato Karma was holding, "Th-That's the gelato I brought back from Italy yesterday!"

"Uh-oh." Everyone else in the classroom thought at the same time.

"Oh, sorry!" Karma apologized to Koro-sensei once again with the fake innocence as before, grinning slightly, "It was just chilling in the staff room."

"Sorry won't cut it!" Koro-sensei responded, "I took pains to fly through the freezing stratosphere to keep it from melting, too!"

"That so? Well, whaddya gonna do about it?" Karma asked before taking a long lick of the gelato, "Hit me?"

"I will not! I'll just have what's left." Koro-sensei replied, his face red. He pushed himself into walk towards Karma and passed by Yada and Koki before the sound of something splattering caused him to stop walking and look down. Much to his shock, he noticed Anti-Sensei pellets on the floor, "Anti-Sensei pellets!"

Karma pulled out his M1911 right after Koro-sensei fell into his trap and started shooting at his teacher. The octopus dodged everything fired his way by Karma by jumping from left to right, making Karma chuckle loudly.

"Gotcha again!" Karma chuckled as he stood up from his seat and approached Koro-sensei, his M1911 aimed at the octopus in front of him. He placed the barrel of his pistol against the middle of Koro-sensei's uniform and continued, "I'll just keep using the same old tricks. I don't even care if it interferes with class. If you don't like it, feel free to kill me or anyone else here." He lowered his M1911 down and stabbed Koro-sensei with the gelato. He moved the gelato in the circles, staining the octopus' uniform in it, "But the instant you do no one'll see you as a teacher anymore."

The red haired boy dropped the gelato down and it landed on the floor, staining one of Koro-sensei's tentacles in the process, "You'll be just a murderous monster. Your identify as a teacher will be killed. By me." He walked past the octopus and threw his finished quiz into the air which was instantly caught mid-air by one of Koro-sensei's tentacles, before walking over to the exit from the class, "Here's my quiz, probably got all of them right."

He pushed the door open and gave Koro-sensei one last look, "See ya, Sensei. Let's play some more tommorow."

------

Later that day once the classes were over, Y/N was walking down the train station with Sugino and Nagisa. He didn't really have to take the train to the place he and other foreign exchange students from America were staying at but he accompanied his friends from his class to the station from time to time when he didn't really have anything else to do.

The exchange student said his goodbye to Sugino who parted ways with him and Nagisa and went his own separated way. Y/N was about to say one to Nagisa but stopped himself from doing so when a voice sounded behind him and blue haired classmate.

"Hey, look! It's Nagisa." A voice that was unfamiliar to Y/N but familiar to Nagisa sounded behind them. Y/N turned to the source of the voice and saw two students standing behind him and his blue haired classmate. The fatter student continued, "He must be right at home down with E Class."

"Just look at that!" The thinner student with the glasses exclaimed, "Is he hanging out with the guy from the foreign exchange program that got placed in E Class?"

"He sure is." The fatso said, "Why would he even sign up for the foreign exchange program if knew he would end up among those losers from the E-class?"

"I don't know." The glasses said, "Maybe he thought he'll be treated here differently since he is from America?"

Y/N rolled his eyes, annoyed by their comments but decided to ignore them, like he did with the most of the comments he received since he was placed in E Class. He looked at Nagisa and saw his blue haired friend looking down at the ground with a saddened look on his face. Y/N let out a sigh, deciding to speak up to tho two idiots behind him and Nagisa.

"Okay. We get it. We're morons and you two are the new Hawkings that haven't been discovered yet. You made your point even though nobody asked you to do so." Y/N said in a nonchalant tone, doing his best to sound as annoying as he could. He gave them a smile that he was usually using when he was messing with his friends, only this time it wasn't used on the people he liked and continued, "Now can we part ways? I'm sure that extremely intelligent individuals like you are busy after school with all kinds of stuff, right? Or I can always be wrong about that and it might be something completely opposite, right?"

"You watch your tone with us American." The glasses retorted, actually looking offended that Y/N talked back to him and his pal, "People of the likes of you should know where their places is."

"Why?" Y/N titled his head to the side, grinning internally once he saw their annoyed faces.

"Because you're from E Class and this is exactly where you belong." The glasses responded, not realizing that he was failling into Y/N's trap of infinite "Why".

"Why?" Y/N continued as he exchanged glances with Nagisa. He could have sworn Nagisa's saddened expression twisted a bit into a happier one.

"Because you have crappy lives weighin' you down and all." The glasses replied, still not realizing that he was doing exactly what Y/N wanted him to do.

"Why?" Y/N repeated himself for the third time.

"Because..." The glasses began but stopped himself from saying more when he realized that he had fallen into that American's trap. He send Y/N an annoyed glare and said, "Did you just..."

"Nah." Y/N cut him off before he could say more and shook his head at the accusation before he even heard it. He placed his hand on his heart, pretending to look hurt by it, "Why would I do that?"

"You can talk all you want." The fatso's annoyed expression turned into an arrogant grin, "But it doesn't change the fact that you're in E Class. I'd rather die than wind up in there, especially now after I heard that this freak Akabane freak was transfered there."

It was when a smash rang through everyone's ears and Karma held out a broken glass bottle he smashed against the pillar a second earlier out to fatso and glasses who looked at him with terrified looks on their faces.

"Really? You'd rather die, huh?" The red haired boy asked them, "How about right, now, then?"

"Akabane!" The fatso cried out in a terrified tone as he and his friend quickly fleed from the scene, terrified of what Karma might do to them as Y/N laughed once he saw their terrified expressions.

Y/N smiled and crossed his arms, "Well, that's one hell of a way of putting them in their place."

"What can I say? I can be quite a convicer." Karma laughed as he threw the glass bottle on the ground, causing it to shatter into pieces, "But I wasn't planning to hurt them. Who'd want another suspension after discovering such a wonderful plaything?" He then turned his gaze towards Nagisa and Y/N and set his gaze on the exchange student, "Who is this, Nagisa?"

"This is Y/N. A friend." Nagisa introduced his foreign friend to his other friend, "He came here from the foreign student exchange program."

"Foreign exchange student, huh?" Karma asked, "I recall that you don't need to use a train to get to the place where the foreign exchange students from America are staying."

"It because you don't need to." Y/N replied, "When I don't have anything better to do I just accompany some of my classmates to the train station."

"Really?" Karma asked him, "That's awfully nice of you."

"What can I say?" Y/N shrugged, "I'm an awfully nice guy."

"Well." Karma began, "If you're a friend of Nagisa, then I guess this means we're friends now."

Y/N once again shrugged his shoulders, "I guess we are."

Karma shifted his attention from Y/N to Nagisa, "So, listen Nagisa, there's something I wanted to ask you. I understand you know a few things about Koro-sensei."

"Well, kind of." Nagisa replied.

"Does he get mad when you call him an octopus?" Karma asked him.

"An octopus?" Nagisa titled his head to the side, "I think it's the opposite. I mean he drawns himself as an octopus and he picks the octopus character in the games."

"Do you remember that one joke that he made in the sandbox?" Y/N asked his blue haired friend to which he nodded, "If he is making jokes like that then I think he is okay with being called like that."

"I'd say that octopus thing is kind of like his trademark." Nagisa stated.

"That so?" Karma placed his hand on his chin, "A silly idea just crossed my mind."

"What are you up to now, Karma?" Nagisa wanted to know. He knew the look Karma was giving him and Y/N now. He knew that Karma was planning something dark.

"I'm just happy." Karma replied as a train zoomed behind him, "I was wondering what I'd do if he were just some monster, but turns out he's an actual teacher. So I finally get to kill an actualy teacher. I mean, after the last one went and died on me."

Y/N and Nagisa exchanged worried and uneasy looks with each other once they heard Karma say that. It wasn't long before the exchange student said his goodbye to his classmates and went his own way, beginning to make his way towards the place where he was staying during his time in Japan.

There was one thing that the exchange student was certain about.

Tommorow was going to be an interesting day.

----

The next day came and the next day of school was about to begin. Koro-sensei was walking down the hallway towards the classroom of E Class. His gaze was set down on the little purse he was keeping all of his yen in.

"I didn't see this coming." The octopus whimpered at the little amount of money he had left in his purse, "I'm all out of gelato money and no hope of getting more before payday."

He made his may to the entrance to the classroom several seconds later and opened it. He entered the classroom and turned his gaze towards his students who had their heads down.

"Good morning!" He greeted his students but received no answer from them. All of his students remained silent and didn't even look up at him, "What's the matter class..."

His words died in his throat when he turned his gaze towards his desk and noticed a dead octopus on top of it with a knife placed between it's eyes.

"Whoops, my bad!" Karma said from his seat in the back of the classroom, "I killed that creature thinking it was you. Bring it here, I'll dispose of it."

"All right." Koro-sensei said as he picked up the octopus from his desk before starting to make his way towards Karma.

"Bring it on, Koro-sensei." Karma thought to himself, holding his Anti-Sensei knife behind his back, "I don't need to kill your body, yet. Instead, I'll start by slowly destroying your soul.

Koro-sensei suddenly stopped in the middle of the classroom. He raised a few of his tentacles in the air and the ends of them turned into drills, suprising Karma and everyone else in the classroom. He speeded out of the classroom only to return a second later, holding a missile and a few bags of supplies.

"Now, now, Karma, allow me to show you..." He spoke up to the red haired student, "The power of these drill tentacles and this missile I filched from the Self Defense-Force!"

Karma looked up at him with a stunned look on his face as he was caught off guard by what just happened. The thrusters of the missile ignited and Koro-sensei started preparing some food, using the ingredients from the supply bags he brought to the classroom along with the missile, cooking whatever he was preparing with the fire coming out of the thruster.

"I"m not about to let my assassin get away scot-free." Koro-sensei said as he continued to prepare whatever kind of food he was preparing. It was only a second before hot takoyaki was stuffed into Karma's mouth who quickly spit it out. He looked up at his teacher who was now holding a plate with steaming takoyaki on it, "I could tell by your that you hadn't eaten breakfast, you see. So I whipped up a batch of takoyaki at Mach speed. With these, you'll be well on your way to being nice and healthy."

He stuck a single takoyaki on one of his tentacles and held it out to Karma who offered him a growl in response, though it was barely hearable because Karma was holding a clenched fist in front of his mouth.

"My job is to tend things. To take care of them. Things like assassins rusty blades." Koro-sensei continued as he opened his mouth, revealing that he had takoyaki in it, "So keep trying your hardest to kill me today. Every time you do, I'll take care of you. By the end of the day, your body and mind will be polished to sparkling."

-----

Y/N shook his head as he walked through the exit of his school building. His assumptions turned out to be correct. Today was really an interesting day. Karma attempted to assassinate for entire day and those tries were less than successful to say the least. No matter how much Karma tried, Koro-sensei was always one step ahead of him.

On the first period, during math, Karma pointed his gun at Koro-sensei only to have it taken away from him by the octopus before he could even open fire at his target. Koro-sensei didn't stop there, though. He did some work on Karma's nails, which earned a growl from the red haired student once he noticed the nail art of his nails.

On the fourth period, during home economics, Karma tried to assassinate Koro-sensei by swinging his knife at him but it failed just like any previous attempt today. The octopus made him wear pink apron with hearts and flowers and a red bandana which earned some laughs and snickers from the the rest of class.

The exchange student was about to head down the path which was leading down the mountain, but stopped himself from doing so when he saw Karma entering the woods. At first Y/N was intending to ignore it and continue to make his way towards the place where he was staying but curiosity got the better of him and he ultimately decided to follow Karma.

He wasn't the only one who followed Karma. Nagisa seemed to have the same idea as him because not much time had to pass before they came across each other on their way to follow the red headed delinquent. It wasn't long before they found Karma. He was sitting on a tree branch that was hanging and stretching off of a tall cliff. It was quite easy for them to say that Karma was frustated by everything that happened today.

"Karma." Nagisa broke the silence as he called out to Karma, "Don't sweat it. We'll all do it together. Once Koro-sensei has his eye on you, you can't kill him by yourself no matter the method. He's not like other teachers."

"Besides, you still did better than most of us." Y/N decided to add his part, "We haven't got as close to hurting him as much as you have in the last two days."

"Teachers, eh?" Karma whispered to himself and he paused for a moment as he remembered a certain teacher from the time before his suspension. He was silent for a few moments before he spoke up again, this time louder so Nagisa and Y/N would be able to hear him, "Yeah, no. I want to do it. Nothing would tick me off more than him dying in some random way."

"Karma!" The three students turned their heads in the direction of the voice and saw Koro-sensei walking towards them, with green stripes appearing on his face shorty after, "I've certainly taken good care of you today, haven't I? You can still try to kill me, you know. I'll polish you up even shinier."

"Just to make sure." Karma smiled as he got up from the tree branch, "You are a teacher, right?"

Koro-sensei nodded, "That's right."

"And you would say, risk you life to protect one of your students?" Karma asked.

"Of course." Koro-sensei replied, "I'm a teacher after all."

"Okay, good." Karma nodded his head as he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Koro-sensei, "Then I can kill you."

It was the last thing he said before he leaned backwards before throwing himself off the cliff. Nagisa's and Y/N's eyes snapped open in shock as they quickly ran over to the edge of the cliff. They had no idea that Karma was smilling as he was failling down to his certain death, keeping his pistol in the air, ready to use it any moment of Koro-sensei came to his rescue.

If Koro-sensei would come to his rescue then he would kill him, but if not everything went according to his plan and Koro-sensei would let him fall to his death then his reputation and life as a teacher would be forever destroyed.

Either way Karma considered it to be a win-win situation for him.

As he continued to fall to his death Karma felt how some of his memories flew through his mind. He remembered a certain teacher that promised to help him turned his back on him after he beat up a bully that turned out to be a honor student. He received a long lecture from the teacher who ridiculed him for daring to side with the E class and hurting someone who still had a bright future instead of the students from the said class.

It wasn't long before Karma found out he'd be starting his third year in the E Class.

"Koro-sensei!" The red haired boy thought to himself, his smile not leaving his lips, "I'll kill you with my own two hands! Now which death do you choose!"

It was when a yellow blur passed Karma who didn't even notice it as his body was nearing the ground. He was about to hit the ground when the blur formed a giant spider-like weeb. The red haired student landed on the weeb which sunk down before bouncing back up like a trampoline, which suprised the delinquent.

"Karma." Koro-sensei called out for Karma's attention as he was under him, "Splendid job on the premeditated assassination starring yourself. If I'd saved you at Mach speed your body wouldn't be able to take it. So I thought I'd try a stickier approach."

"Damn!" Karma exclaimed as he was trying to move himself but he was unable to because he was stuck to the tentacles, "What can't these tentacles do?!"

"You can't shoot me now, nuruhehehe." Koro-sensei chuckled as his head popped out of the space between his tantacles, "Oh, and for the record, letting you die is not an option for me. Feel free to take a leap of faith any time you like."

Karma felt how a grin formed on his lips as he closed his eyes and leaned his head against the tentacle he was stuck to. It was no use. Koro-sensei, at least the teacher part of him will not die, no matter how much he'll try. He had no idea if Koro-sensei truly meant those words but he started to see his new teacher in a different light.

It wasn't long before Koro-sensei brought him back to the top of the cliff where Y/N and Nagisa were waiting for them.

"That was a lot crazier than you made it seem, Karma." Nagisa stated, looking down the cliff.

Karma shrugged it off, sitting on the ground, "Eh, no biggie."

"So." Y/N rubbed the back of his head, "What do we do now?"

Karma looked up at the exchange student and replied to his question, "As for as I could see, that would've been my best chance at killing him."

"Oh, out of ideas already?" Koro-sensei teased him as he showed off beauty supplies to Karma, "But I have so many left to pamper you in retaliation. You're kind of pushover yourself, aren't you?"

Karma looked at Koro-sensei with an annoyed frown on his face, still feeling the desire to kill him, but this time it felt strangely different. He stood from the ground and ran a line through his neck with his fingers, "Oh, I'll kill you. Maybe even tommorow."

"A healthy, refreshing bloodlust." Koro-sensei said as his face turned orange and a circle appeared on his face, "Looks like you don't need any more of my special care."

"Let's head back, guys." Karma said to Nagisa and Y/N as he walked past Koro-sensei, throwing a yen purse up, "We can eat on the way."

Koro-sensei stared at the purse Karma was throwing up and down and let out a starled shriek when he realized that it was his purse, "Hey! That's my purse!"

Karma turned to look at him, "And who left it in the staff room unattended?"

"Give it back!" Koro-sensei shouted.

"Here you go." Karma said, throwing the purse to Koro-sensei.

The octopus grabbed the purse and opened it. He looked inside and saw his yen were gone. It was completely empty. He showed the empty purse off to Karma and pointed at it, "But, this is empty!"

"There wasn't much there to begin with." Karma replied, "Call it a donation."

"WWWWHHHHAAAA?!" Koro-sensei screamed in response. He then proceeded to yell at Karma who seemed to be completely unbothered by it, "You hypocritical delinquent!..."

Nagisa and Y/N smiled at the scene in front of them before running over to Koro-sensei to calm him down a bit as Karma offered his angered teacher an innocent smile in response to everything he had just said to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
560 31 20
Megumi Yanagisa was everything a young girl should be: model student, aspiring performer, driven athlete, and... MEMBER OF THE END-CLASS?! As if main...
55.3K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
10.4K 418 31
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...