Auto Mechanic for the Mafia

By olivesandpie

Marco Rafaello is the Don of the Italian Mafia based out of America. He is attractive, aggressive, and a fier... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Disclaimer
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

5K 109 17
By olivesandpie

Because it has been a while, just a quick summary in case you guys have forgotten. They are at the Mafia Ball and looking hot as shit. The plan is to talk to the Spanish Mafia leader, who has not been named yet, to talk about an alliance with them instead of with the Mexicans. While they are there, Bex turns around to find her mom who left her when she was 5.

Marco POV

"Mom?" Bex says from beside me.

MOM?  That quickly pulls me out of my conversation with Gio and Eddie Pierro, a legend in the Mafia world with making guns and using them.

I feel my arm around Bex shift as she turns around, pulling me around with her. I catch a glimpse of Enzo's startled face, and also watch it morph into anger.

When I finally face the way Bex is looking, my eyes on instinct land on her face. Except it isn't Bex's face. It is a near replica, just a slightly more aged version, although she must have been very young when she had Bex. 

I am staring at Bex's mother, the one who left her when she was 5, who hated Bex, who is the reason she took the blunt of her father's abuse. The scars all over my baby are the fault of her father, but also this beautiful woman in front of me.

Bex's mother is in a black, velvet long sleeve dress. Modest with the sleeves, no slit, and neckline, but show off her curves that are so familiar to me as they are on a slightly smaller and more toned version of herself, my girlfriend.

Not to mention she has a huge sparkling engagement diamond on her hand which is resting on the arm of Alejandro Diaz, the leader of the Spanish Mafia, the one I want to speak to. We are all staring at each other in shock, nobody knows what to say as my date turns out to be the daughter of the soon to be queen of the Spanish Mafia.

"Bexley, what are you doing here. These are dangerous people. A girl as weak as you does not belong in a place with only queens. Get out of here, this is my show, and everyone is busy gawking at you!" Bexley's mother says.

I tighten my grip on Bex and growl at her mom, realizing how bad this is. No wonder Bex hates her, this woman could not be any less motherly, and is a bitch. Alejandro is staring at his fiancé in shock.

"You have a daughter? You never told me that! This is great, it will help the alliances considering she is Marco's date. He is the one we are meeting with today, before the Mexicans."

"Of course I never told you. She is more of a mistake than my daughter. I never wanted anything to do with her. I basically forgot about her all these years and now here she is. What a small world," Bex's mother replies, then faces Bex. "What are you? Like a prostitute or someone payed to be his escort, there is no way he'd actually want you."

All the boys are now surrounding us and growling at the harsh words being said at Bex. I narrow my eyes at her mom, extremely angry about how she is treating my girlfriend, her own daughter. Enzo looks like he's about to start a fight, and Alejandro is looking at his fiancé with confusion. Maybe this is the first time he is seeing her true colours.

I worry about how Bex is feeling. She deserves so much better than this bitch. But then Bex starts laughing hysterically, and now all the attention is on her. 

How could she find this funny? Her mom shows up after 15 years and has no remorse for leaving her? I know Bex is always positive, happy, and boosting the mood, but this seems a little much.

She tries to speak through her laughter, with hands on her knees from laughing so hard. "Oh my fuck.. thi- haha- this, this is the fun-funniest, oh my god, this is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me. AHAHAHAH. I'm dead!"

She continues laughing until she can breath better, everyone still silent with shock. When she dies down, then I see the anger and rage in her eyes, even though she is still smiling.

"Of course. OF COURSE, you would show up after leaving me WHEN I WAS 5 when I am finally happy and stable and surrounded by people who make me feel loved and then the first thing you say to me after 15 years is how I don't deserve to be here and I am a mistake."

"Everyone, this is my winner of a mother, Ms. Eliza son-of-a-bitch Lorson. Or is it Thompson now since you left my dad. Or I guess it will be Diaz soon enough. Mom, this is Marco. My date and my boyfriend, I am not a prostitute bitch. Not to mention he is also a Don, so technically we are the same ranking here. Now walk away before I cause a scene, but leave your fiancé, we actually want him here."

Eliza looks taken a back at the fact that her daughter, who she assumed turned out weak or broken, is actually a strong independent woman with no fear of facing her mother. The boys are chuckling around us at her words. I speak up to end this conversation before the alliance goes to hell, or worse, Enzo and Bex do one of their sequences to kick Eliza's ass.

"Alejandro, it's a pleasure to see you, even in these... interesting circumstances. Shall we go up to the meeting. Bring your guys if you would like, I am going to bring a few of mine, and we can start discussing. I think it would be best if we left the ladies to work everything out here."

Alejandro smiles at me, and I can assume he doesn't want to deal with the drama any more than I do. I turn to Bex to kiss her cheek, and then I look into her eyes to see if there is any sadness or hurt from seeing her mom or this situation. She shoots me a evil grin and I smile. I think she's fine, and she might give her mom hell.

"Rosco and Gio, stay with Bex like we talked about. The rest of you come with me. Alejandro, after you." I say, gesturing with my hand. I do this so he knows he has the upper hand, he can lead us in to the room for the meeting, and that we aren't going to trap him. This builds trust, thus better for the alliance.

We follow Alejandro and his men up the stairs near the back. Antonio and Angelo flanking me, Enzo slightly behind me. He whispers to me, "If you didn't get things moving, I would have shot Bex's mom right there, right then. The shit that she put her through, things she doesn't even talk about that happened even before her mom left. Swear to me Marco, you're my best friend, but so is she. Swear to me that you will protect her and make her happy. She has been through so much pain and she needs to feel loved. Promise me you will take care of her."

Enzo is shaking as he says this, clearly seeing the woman who put someone he loves in so much pain shook him a little more than it did the rest of us. I whisper back. "Bexley is someone I do not deserve, but I have never felt this way about anyone. I would do anything for her and I will. I promise."

I slap him on the shoulder and he seems to calm down. We finally arrive in the meeting room on the second level of the banquet hall. I sit down at the wide table in the middle, across from Alejandro. Enzo sits next to me, the Spanish second in command sits next to Alejandro.

Angelo and Antonio are standing against the wall, same with Alejandro's body guards. I quickly flip the switch of my emotions, turning into the Marco Rafaello the Mafia world fears. The Marco that we talked about earlier that will convince Alejandro into an alliance with us because he fears me.

I clench my jaw and give Alejandro a smirk, my face blank but giving off a cruel and icy aura. Alejandro attempt to do the same, but I don't fear him. I open my mouth and begin.

"I need an alliance with you, against the Mexicans. Miguel is trying to take me down out of spite. If I don't beat him first, he will kill every fucking person in my Mafia, then steal all my profits for himself."

"And I care because?"

I snarl at Alejandro. "You should care because it is no secret that my net worth exceeds every other leader by at least 5%. If he is able to get my assets, he will have almost double the wealth of the second richest Mafia, he will have more weapons, drugs, and properties than everyone else, and he will not hesitate to kill, create wars, and destroy other Mafia's for no reason, exactly as he is doing right now to mine."

Alejandro seems to not understand the severity of this. "But you see, young Marco, Miguel has offered me a very generous percentage of the profits he will get from destroying you if him and I make an alliance. Although I do not agree with some of his values in our world, the benefits of taking your Mafia to the ground are to large to pass up. No offence, it's just the game and your gonna be played."

I've had enough of this bullshit. Before Alejandro and his second can blink, Angelo and Antonio have already disabled the Spanish guards and Enzo and I have guns against the two remaining men's temples. Alejandro shakes, like the weak man I know him to be under the mask he puts up front.

"You will form an alliance with me. Miguel is a lying piece of shit. If he gets my assets, he will wipe out every other Mafia slowly until he is the King of this world. If you think for a second he will actually let you benefit from him, you are dumber than your bitch of a fiancé, who by the way I have not forgotten about. How she treated my girl is not ok, and I will have my men downstairs shoot her right now. You might also want to consider the 200 men I have surrounding your base right now with bombs. I know you love your precious cats inside and I will not hesitate to give them the signal."

Alejandro is pale at the mention of his wife and cats, how pathetic. He slowly nods his head and says, "Fine, I will help you out, and cancel the meeting with the Mexicans. However I need something, some benefits or profits."

"Of course," I say. "My main goal is to stop him before he ruins everyones lives, the money is not my main concern, you can have a third for sure of the profits we get off his destroyed Mafia. We can make it more once I see how useful you have become."

Alejandro stands up, I lower my gun from his temple, and we shake hands. The boys and I then walk out. When we round the corner, Antonio slaps my shoulder grinning, and Enzo lets out a whoop. 

"You killed it Boss, I thought the Spanish were going to piss themselves! Especially when you mentioned the cats."

I chuckle and walk down the stairs, back to the main party, and to my beautiful girl. I see Gio standing by himself at the edge of the hall, near one of the food tables, and walk over.

"Where's Bex?" I ask him. I get a little worried. After what happened with her Mom, I want to make sure she's ok. Gio just grins at me and nods to the dance floor. 

There, in the middle of the Ball, the centre of attention, is my girl. Dancing with Rosco in a beautiful waltz, catching the attention of everyone here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 7.9K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
372K 9.1K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
209K 5.7K 46
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...
416K 10.8K 53
Growing up Aria would be around Dangerous people because her father was the leader of the American mafia. After the death of her mother her father be...