๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—” , dream smp

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ___ in which she turns her pain into power --- started on : 2/23... More

๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—”
zero. death is inevitable
one. divided minds
two. his red-eyed savior
three. ghost
four. tensions rising
five. a queen
six. a game of distrust
seven. arsonist's lullaby
nine. the festival
ten. onto a new day
eleven. sadie heroux
twelve. the beginning of the end
thirteen. it was never meant to be
fourteen. puzzle pieces and memories
fifteen. ghosts of the past
sixteen. making amends
seventeen. acquiescence
eighteen. stay alive

eight. reminiscent

1.2K 66 10
By faeriechu

︵ . . CHAPTER EIGHT ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🥀 ₎
reminiscent . .

Tommy woke up at the delicious smell of someone's cooking that wafted in the air. Hunger filled his senses as he rose from his back, sitting upright to find Rexha's black cloak draped over him along with the red blanket of his very bed. Memories from last night resurfaced on his mind.

He remembered accompanying Rexha last night outside Pogtopia because she needed some fresh air after having a nightmare but the events that followed after that became a blur that he could no longer recall. Tommy shook his head, running his fingers through his blonde locks before grabbing the cloak as he got up.

He followed at the scent that made his stomach growl and eventually found Technoblade by the furnace, making food. Tommy cleared his throat, gaining the salmon haired man's attention.

"The porkchops are almost cooked." Technoblade told him off, not even batting an eye at the blonde boy.

Tommy held the nape of his neck, nodding slightly. "Hey, Techno. Have you seen Wilbur and Rexha?"

"I don't know where Wilbur went off to but Rexha should be right outside, she's been awake since four in the morning." Technoblade shrugged his shoulders as he took out the freshly cooked food straight out of the furnace. "I don't think she eaten yet, so tell her breakfast is ready."

Tommy nodded at Technoblade before heading upstairs to exit the threshold. Warmth and light filled his senses as soon as he stepped outside. It was bright, sunny day. Feathery clouds painted the blue horizon as the sun rose and beamed over him.

He looked around at his surroundings for a bit and found the brunette he was looking for from a distance. Tommy walked towards her but halted at the sight of her using her swordsmanship at the target practice that Technoblade had specifically put up by the trees for the purpose of training.

Rexha repeatedly swung the blades she firmly held on each hand, both simultaneously moving up and about to slice and hit each target with precision and vigor. Her proficiency in such skill never failed to compel him with her grace. She always made it seem like she was dancing ever so elegantly.

"Hey, woman!" Tommy had finally snapped out of his trance and called Rexha over.

"Breakfast is ready, Techno cooked us porkchops."

The woman proceeded to parry and slice through the hay-filled dummies like a knife through butter, completely trapped in her own little world without acknowledging the blonde boy's presence. His words merely passed from her one ear to the other like nothing.

Tommy raised a brow to himself, wondering if he hadn't made his voice loud enough for her to hear. Nonetheless, he continued to pry and get her attention.

"Rex! Breakfast is ready!" He made his way towards her tall figure, waving the black cloak in the air at the same time.

Finally, Tommy succeeded on his second attempt in getting the woman's attention. Rexha snapped her head towards him, a single brow raised as she gripped the netherite sword tightly in her grasp.

"What did you just call me?" She questioned, turning around to walk towards him before clipping her swords to her waist.

The blonde boy stifled out a nervous fit of laughter as he raised his hands defensively. "I, uh, said Rex?"

Rexha blinked before retrieving her cloak from him. "A new nickname, huh?"

"So, does that mean I can call you that?" Tommy looked at her with hopeful eyes.

She shook her head, folding her arms across her chest. "I don't mind, call me whatever you want child."

"Techno told me you've been awake since four in the morning. Did you not get any good night's sleep innit?" Tommy decided to strike up a conversation with her as the two of them retreated back to Pogtopia.

"I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air." Rexha shrugged her shoulders, blowing the strand of hair that fell on her face.

"You told me that yesterday too." Tommy's voice became soft as a whisper.

He looked up at her, blue orbs staring intently at the features that graced her face. He took notice of the bags visible beneath her crimson eyes that he discreetly admired yet feared of.

Rexha paused from her tracks. She stressfully ran her fingers through her locks of hair and let out a distressed exhale of breath. "You wouldn't understand."

"But, I could try."

Tommy had also halted as soon as she did. The woman pursed her lips together as she saw determination inside of those ocean blue eyes. His eyes reminded her of someone she knew.

A smile graced her lips. "I admire your eagerness to soothe my uneasiness but it isn't something I'd like to have conversation about. It isn't your demons to meddle with, but rather my own."

Right before Tommy could even open his mouth to speak and argue, her hand brushed against his blonde locks of hair in a gentle manner. The sudden physical contact sent him a jolt of surprise and a wave of nostalgia.

The gesture and the words that trailed from her lips.

He felt and heard it before.

𓆸

A young Tommy had came running in concern for the hazel-brown haired girl that was sniffling and sobbing with her knees tucked in her arms. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gentle shook her. Tears proceeded to roll from her cheeks, staining her face as she looked up at him.

"Tommy? What are you doing here?" She immediately wiped her puffy red eyes with the sleeves of her knitted sweater.

"Did he make you cry again?" Young Tommy held an angry look on his face. "Because if he did, I will knee him in theshe placed her index finger on his lips to prevent him from spilling any profanity.

A smile broke through her features as she found herself laughing. "No, he didn't. I just had a nightmare and it just scared me, that's all."

Young Tommy swatted away her finger from his lips. "Then, fear not! I will protect you from those bad dreams myself. I am a big man now after all. You can tell me who scared you in your dream! I will punch them in the fucking face myself, Sade!"

"It isn't your demons to meddle with, but rather my own."

Sadie wiped the remaining tears spilling from her eyes reaching out her hand towards him, gently ruffling his disheveled blonde hair. "I know you're a big man now, but it should be me protecting you. Not the other way around. I really do appreciate it though."

"Will you be okay?" A pout made it's way to his face.

Still bearing that heaven sent smile, the brunette nodded and held his hands in hers. "Of course."

"I'll be fine. I have Wilbur too but most important of all, I have you and Tubbo."

𓆸

Perhaps he hasn't really moved on from the past just yet.

︵ . . 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

guess who finally got the motivation to write updates for this book again :")

oh and in case you didn't know, i am writing another platonic fic! check out besties for resties, it is located at my profile and give it a read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
159K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
323K 10.3K 32
๊’ฑเผ„ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. ๅฝก ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
422K 8.4K 25
in a ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• where แด›แดกแด streamers โžจ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ for each other via a ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ โ†ฃโœฏ and find much more in ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ than they'd ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— expect if w...