Ruin The Friendship [DonBelle]

By nijeas

"Friends can do this, right?" More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
‼️‼️‼️

SIX

453 15 4
By nijeas

Donny loves Belle. If someone were to ask Donny as to why she loved the girl, his response wouldn't be too clear. Maybe it wouldn't have made any sense. The feelings were too overwhelming to be spoken about so descriptively.

The words were constantly jumbled together, never once easy to say, process or swallow. Donny just understood the warmth, the fluffy fluttery feeling that always radiated in his chest with just the image of Belle in his mind. A never ending, indescribable sensation.

That's just it, isn't? Her love for Belle was never ending, infinite.

How could he ever unlove those gentle black eyes that stared at him so lovingly. Those eyes held value. Belle values Donny, platonic? Oh, how he wished (hoped) it wasn't.

And, how could Donny unlove Belle's pretty smile? He didn't, couldn't. He wouldn't ever want to unlove it, especially when he is the reason for her wide, gummy smile. The reason for his heart felt laugh, and just her... her.. her everything.

Donny wanted to be Belle's everything. He wanted to be the reason for her happiness, why? Because Belle was his happiness, his everything.
But, the one thing he never wanted to be the reason for was Belle's scowl, her sharp, furious, burning, frightening, ANGRY eyes. At this moment, however, he most definitely was and he didn't know why. And, if he stood closer, he might hear an animal like growl coming out through her gritting teeth.

It all started like this, a new student named Kisses.

A pretty girl. A very, very pretty girl actually. Donny never met anyone so angelic looking, well, besides Belle. Belle was a whole goddess in his eyes, but he'd never admit to that out loud.

What happened earlier, before his heart began pumping in fear due to an angry kitten, Donny was walking down the hall in the morning with his head down when he softly collided into a younger girl. And, when he lifted his head to apologize, he was met with soft, almond eyes that had him stuttering out his apology instead.

Was he blushing? Oh, he was definitely blushing from the girls soft smile. Donny may seem confident, but when he's around pretty girls, he screams in fear. Especially when those kind of girls have cute giggles like the one standing before her.

"It's okay, really. I should be the one apologizing for bumping into a handsome guy like yourself," the girl replied. She was confident, something Donny wasn't at the moment. He could practically feel his face flush in embarrassment towards the pretty strangers smile. The girls smile was really, really, really pretty. It wasn't helping his nerves at all.

"W-What's your name? I-I don't think I've seen you around before." The girl in front of him took a slow step closer with her hand extended in front of him. Her smile widening seeing Donny's doe eyes widen towards the sudden closeness.

"My names Kisses and I'm new to the school." Donny took in a deep breath while, secretly, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans before accepting the handshake with a less nervous like smile.

"I'm Donny," he responded. He couldn't stop his grin from widening towards Kisses, the girl had a friendly, contagious smile. And, seeing the girl cheeks turning a light shade of pink, he couldn't stop his voice from saying, "Since your new, would you like me to give you a tour around the school?"

What made him ask that? Well, the reason he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings previously was because a certain girl was flirting with another guy near the entrance of the school. Donny didn't know who the guy was or cared, all he cared about was the way Belle nonchalantly told him to meet her at the lockers because she was "busy" with some brainless football player.

The image of Belle twirling her hair around her finger as she fluttered her eyelashes towards the guy was very, well....hurtful.

Natural flirts, the worst.

So, offering the new girl a tour around would most likely distract him from the pinching feeling, especially when the new girls smile was way too dazzling to ignore.

"That'd be great!" Kisses replied enthusiastically. Donny chuckled before nodding his head,

"Great, just have to go to my locker first." Kisses simply nodded before falling into step beside him as they headed down the his locker. Donny could feel passing by students staring at them and sighed as they stood in front of his locker.

"Cons of being a new student, getting stared at," he joked, opening his locker and sliding his backpack off his shoulder. "I swear, people make such a fuss over new students. They make it seem like you guys are aliens or something," he said with an eye roll, opening his bag and shoving a text book in there. Kisses laughed with a nod, tightening her book over her chest.

"Unfortunately. But, I got use to it," she shrugged. Donny raised his eyebrows while closing his backpack and sliding the straps back over his shoulder in one swift movement. He closed his locker and leaned his side against it.

"Use to it? Do you move around a lot?" asked Donny. Kisses simply nodded before leaning her side against the lockers across from him.

"I do and I usually hate it, but if I get to be a new girl in a school with handsome guy like you, I might actually start liking it." Oh, she was definitely flirting with him. It had Donny chuckling slightly and maybe even smirking down at the new girl. He didn't know why, but a surge of confidence suddenly waved through him. Donnt took a timid step closer and watched Kisses watching him in curiosity and amusement.

"You're quite confident." He paused before leaning towards Kisses ear, "You and I will get along just fine," the words came out in a husk and he smiled as Kisses's ear suddenly turned a crimson red from his tone. Donny chuckled but before he pulled back and when he lifted his eyes up, he felt his blood run cold.

Cold, raging feline eyes stared at him from down the hall.

Donny internally squealed in fear by it. The look Belle had screamed, 'I'm about to kill a jerk.' But, was he the jerk that was soon to be murdered by a wild, ferocious, cute animal?
And, when Belle began to march her way to Donny, he instinctively backed away from Kisses. Luckily, Kisses still seemed to be in a daze to realize the colors in Donny's face completely vanished.

"Hello!" A voice boomed from behind Kisses, causing the two to jump in fear. Kisses turned around in curiosity and visibly stiffened when she met a pair of cold eyes and a deathly smile, "I'm Belle, I don't think we've met before." Donny stepped to the side, beside Kisses and let a out a nervous, breathless, FORCED laugh.

"H-Hi Tutooch. This i-is Kisses, she's new to the s-school." Donny felt himself cower in fear when Belle suddenly shot her a glare with a tight lip smile.

What did I do?

"Uh, Hi. It's nice to meet you."

"How did you two meet?" Belle suddenly ask, placing her hands on her hips that if the circumstance was different, Donny would have found that stance absolutely adorable but now was not the time. Especially when Belle looked like a beast ready to eat its prey.

"Well, funny enough, Donny here-," she playfully bumped her hip against Donny, not noticing the fear in Donny's face and the anger burning in Belle's eyes from the action, "-accidentally bumped into me and now he's offering me a tour around the school." Belle then met Donny's eyes, and the guy could've sworn he was going to piss his pants any second now under the scrutiny of Belle's hard gaze.

"Very funny indeed." Sarcasm dripped out of her tongue, it sounded poisonous. Of course, Kisses was oblivious to it.

"It was actually cute."

Kisses, please, if you don't want me dead, you'd stop talking.

"Cute." Belle repeated, eyes casting up to Donny's again. Donny could only shudder in fear before desperately looking around, in search for a distraction. Thankfully, his eyes landed on his friend Robi who was nodding his head to the music in his ear phones and mouthing the lyrics,

"Oh my God, she took me to the sky.." as he was passing by. Quickly and harshly, Donny gripped onto the back of his shirt, pulling him backwards beside him. Choking from the fabric, Robi ripped out his ear phones from ears and sent a glare,

"What the hell Dons? If you wanted my attention, a tap on the shoulder would've sufficed!" Donny sent an apologetic smile before draping his arm over his shoulder and smiling down at Kisses,

"Kisses, this is Robi! Robi, this Kisses, she's new here!" He shouted a little too loudly that had the girls flinching in surprise, well, besides Belle. That girl never faltered her harsh gaze, it had Donny sweating nervously. He then sent a frown towards Kisses,

"Unfortunately, I forgot I had something to do so I won't be able to give you a tour but Robi here would be happy to take my place."

Before of any of them had the chance to say a word, Donny had sprinted away down the hall.

"Pangilinan!" Was heard from behind, and knowing the owner of its voice, Donny ran faster.

Too young to die. Too young to die. Too young to die.

Donny continued to repeat in his mind. He was breathless and panting wildly with his back leaning against a wall outside the building. He had his eyes closed, trying to steady his breath.

Gosh, those eyes were sure scary. But why was she so mad?

"Found you."

"Kya!!" Eyes shooting open, Donny shouted and jumped away from the voice. "Belle! Hi, hows it going?" Donny stammered out like a fool. "I-I was just..."

"Idiot," Belle mumbled while snatching Donny's hand. With a stuttering, blushing heart, Donny watched Belle stare down at his hand and play with his fingers with a lost look. A frown was visible on her pouty lips and Donny suddenly felt a different kind of desperation. He was not desperate to see a pretty smile.

"What's wrong?" Donny asked quietly, afraid to break the soft atmosphere around them. Belle slowly met his doe eyes before smiling and shaking her head,

"It's nothing. Let's go to class?"

If it was nothing, then why do your eyes look sad Belle?

-
-
-
-

© ALL RIGHTS AND CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...