Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

By Wishful_author_xoxo

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... More

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Gone Boy Pt.3
Singing
Beauty Kings
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.3
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.1
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Girls

1K 19 14
By Wishful_author_xoxo

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: Todoroki thirst trap, crossdressing

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Boys!" Mina sang as she skipped into the living room, the rest of the girls following behind her like a pack of wolves.

"What now?" Iida asked, the pain seeping into his voice.

"Oh dare! Dare! Dare!" 

"Shut up Dunce Face!" Bakugou growled, chucking a pillow at Kaminari's head.

"Since we completed your dare last week it's out turn! So, drum roll please..."

The class made a drum roll noise with their laps, some more excitedly than others, before Momo and Jiro pulled out two bags filled with checkered clothes of some description. It looked awfully similar to their school uniform; as realisation dawned on their faces, Mina laughed maniacally before exclaiming:

"We dare the boys of Class 1A to wear skirts for a week!"

"A week?! Hell no!" Bakugou refused, standing up with sparking hands.

"A dare is a dare! Or are you too chicken Bakubae?"

"Shut the hell up! I'm not scared of anything, I'll do your fuckin' dare!"

"So manly. I'm in." Kirishima agreed, standing up to get a skirt off Momo.

Todoroki remained quiet as he watched the girls grow excited about the dare. He thought about how they were dared to wear bald caps for a day and so though this was a fair enough dare that wasn't really that bad. Uniform was uniform, as long as they were wearing something it shouldn't be that bad.

"Todoroki here!" Momo handed him a skirt.

He held it out in front of him. It seemed sorta... small? Yeah, small was the right word.

"That's all for now! Remember to wear them tomorrow."

And then the girls vanished once again, leaving an uncomfortable group of boys behind.

"Come on guys it'll be fun!" Denki cheered, high-fiving Kirishima.

"It could be worse." Todoroki agreed, still thinking that the skirt was just a bit too small. Just a little.

"I can show off my hard work sculpting my thighs!"

"No one wants to see your thighs Shitty Hair!"

"But Bakubro, who doesn't love a manly, muscly man?"

Todoroki listened to his classmates talk about the dare, a few of them trying their skirts on over their clothes. He would have returned to his room and tried it on himself but he was interrupted by a phone call. He sighed at the buzzing and answered the call, checking the time on the clock on the wall as he said hello.

"Hey Shoto, you coming home as usual?"

It was Fuyumi, asking if he would be having dinner with her and Endeavour before staying the night. He would have gone last night but he had already promised to hang out with Midoriya. His father was annoyed but reigned in the anger, knowing he was trying to be better and that his son should have some form of a social life - as long as it wasn't too distracting, that is.

"I'll be there in an hour. Do you need any help?"

"Everything's sorted. I can't wait to see you! Bye bye Shoto!"

"Bye."

Putting his phone away, Shoto leant his head back against the sofa and let out a sigh. 

"Was it your dad?" Midoriya asked from next to him, giving him a smile.

"No, my sister. I'm going home for the night, meaning I have to eat with her and Endeavour."

"At least you'll get to see her, right?"

Todoroki nodded, thankful that Deku was trying to help him see the positive in things. Actually, he was quite happy to see Fuyumi again, and if it meant dealing with his father for a few hours to speak with her then so be it. 

"I'll be going now. See you."

"Bye Todoroki!" Deku waved with a smile. 

"Where is he off to?" Iida asked Deku when Todoroki walked upstairs.

"He's going home for the evening."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Iida was confused at the mixed-emotions on Midoriya's face.

"His dad's an ass. Who'd want to spend time with that flaming pile of trash?"

"Bakugou, he's the number 1 hero!" Iida reproached. "You shouldn't say such things!"

Bakugou simply gave him the middle finger before saying he was going to go and train. With a slam the door shut and slowly everyone else dispersed for the night...

"Sorry I'm late." Shoto announced as he entered the classroom, sitting down ten minutes after class had started.

Aizawa would have questioned his choice of attire but seeing as the rest of the boys were also wearing skirts he shrugged and asked why he was late.

"My father." was all Todoroki said, not opening a way to continue the conversation; seeing the darkened expression on the boy's face, Aizawa didn't press the issue and simply changed the register to 'present'.

"I'm glad you're here." Midoriya whispered. "Bakugou thought you were gonna bail on us."

Even though Deku was whispering, it seemed like Bakugou had some sort of sixth sense when it came to people talking about him, so he turned around in his seat and glared at the duo. He would completely deny the fact that his eyes slipped lower for a fraction of a second to Todoroki's legs.

"I couldn't leave the house wearing this skirt so I had to go back to the dorms before coming here. And I wouldn't bail on a group dare."

"I knew you wouldn't!" 

"Boys." their teacher reprimanded, and they stayed silent for the rest of their morning lessons. But break time was a different story.

Naturally, the boys of Class 1A received lots of stares when they walked to and from their lockers and the cantine. But also naturally, some received a lot more stares than others. For example, not many people could help giving a second glance to the renowned Ice Prince of their school as he headed to his locker with the Dekusquad. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to receive looks in the first place, but when he was walking down the hallway with his thighs on show it was difficult for people not to drool. Sure, the other boys also looked good but he gained the most looks. 

If people thought he was hot before, they definitely did now.

"Lots of people are looking this way." Deku noted, pulling down the hem of his skirt agitatedly.

"Just ignore them. I do." 

"R-right Todoroki, good idea!"

Todoroki hummed as he opened his locker, grabbing his things and putting them into his bag before they went over to Iida's locker to do the same.

It also happened again at lunch when most of the class ate together. Honestly, the boys really owned the skirts and sort of really liked wearing them. Bakugou was grumbling about how much skin was on show but Kirishima was swishing his around, saying it didn't bother him since his hero costume was just as revealing. Either way, they were definitely showing off their muscles.

As Todoroki sat down to eat, he made sure that his blazer covered everything, not wanting to get more attention through this simple action. Kaminari, who was nearby, complimented him and then the rest of the group.

"I'm totally down to do this for the whole week! We look awesome!" 

"I think they're a little short." Todoroki commented, taking off his blazer to cover his lap.

"Maybe you got a smaller size?" Kirishima guessed. "Mine says medium."

"Oh, mine is small."

"Even if it small, you'll just look better than the rest of us!" Kirishima encouraged, quickly darting his eyes up and down before turning back to his meal and nodding with satisfaction.

Lunchtime passed quick enough, but Todoroki couldn't shake a few intense gazes on his body. They were on and off, coming from different directions, and he felt them mostly in the classroom. He brushed it off as best as he could, so he could focus on his schoolwork, but he still fidgeted in his seat a little. He once more took off his blazer to put over his lap.

Luckily, Mina noticed this and discretely handed him another item of clothing when their teacher wasn't looking. It seemed to be one of the school cardigans, and seemed big enough to go past the skirt. He silently mouthed thankyou and she nodded with a grin; slipping on the material, he refocused for the rest of the day.

Once or twice Kaminari and Kirishima got yelled at for flashing, swinging their skirts around and laughing madly. The girls watched with incredulous expressions, mixed between surprise and amusement that the boys were taking this dare so easily. And Bakugou ended up blasting Mineta across the room for being, well, Mineta.

When the final bell rang, he packed his things away before standing up. Deku came over to his desk and waited so they could walk back together, and he commented about the cardigan.

"Mina gave it to me. It covers more, doesn't it?" Todoroki asked, turning around and looking over his shoulder, leaving the backs of his thighs on show.

Deku stared and gulped, forcing himself to pull his eyes away from a pair of the palest, smoothest- 

"Yeah!" he confirmed, his pitch a little higher than normal. "It looks- I mean, you look- it really-"

Todoroki turned back around and nodded, sparing Midoriya from embarrassing himself even more. Unfortunately for him, Bakugou walked past at the exact same time and glared at Deku, but there was also mischief in his eyes.

"Just tell him you think he's hot, nerd!"

"Who?" asked Shoto, looking up from grabbing his bag, and even Bakugou caught himself gulping at the way the skirt rose, leaving only the cardigan and his imagination left.

"N-nothing Icyhot! Shut up!"

Todoroki watched confused as Bakugou stormed out, yanking down his skirt and cursing the girls to hell and back. This gave Deku a moment to recover and soon he and Todoroki were walking back to the dorm. Shoto decided to keep the cardigan on and simply carried his blazer in his hand, politely denying Deku's offer to carry it for him. The cardigan was surprisingly comfortable.

For some of the classmates walking behind them, as well as other students from different classes, it was like getting Christmas early. As much as they tried to remain indifferent, blushed cheeks or ears gave them away. If they could be entirely honest, there was nothing they would be unwilling to sacrifice to keep the view a little longer, or to get a hold of those perfectly sculpted thighs... better yet, to be inbetween them.

Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk, they were screwed. And it had only been one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...
8.9K 286 22
Izuku Midoriya doesn't need love, or atleast he didn't at the time. He never truly thought it would make his life better. But it'll all change once...
2K 17 16
Obviously I don't own the rights to BNHA or any of the characters, and they are owned by the creator of BNHA, Horikoshi. I just wanted to do a fluff...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...