Cursed Blood | Chaelisa

By chaelisa_bes

Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to chan... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Epilogue.

Chapter 23.

2K 108 36
By chaelisa_bes

After the hospital visit, Lisa and I returned to the school. We went into the Garden together. Lisa got me a carton of milk before we discussed our private investigation. It was already past midday. The sun was hiding behind a huge mass of clouds above the sky, so we were able to sit around the broken fountain together and read the last diary. Lisa had found a few important entries in the book. And the rest of the story was like this:

March 27th

Lisa is two years old now, growing strong and happy. I am so content to see her enjoying life like... children. At the same time, I'm utterly scared. I don't know how long it will take for them to discover us. We have been living in secret yet under safe cover of normalcy. The Royal Council will never stop hunting until they find us. All I want is a normal family with Marco and Lisa by my side, but it is too much to ask if you were locked in a structure of the Underworld.

But what grief me the most is the stricken news of his Highness, Prince Vladimir and the fate of his human family. He was like a brother to me, but now he is gone, leaving me stranded all alone. And no one in the world could tell me what happened to his beloved human wife.

I wonder what it would be like if they had a child like I do. That could be the most wonderful thing for the last three hundred years of our lives, but also the worst fear for our kind. The prophecy has been around for millennia, and nobody can figure out why it is the way it is.

Priscilla.

May 5th

My older sister Florentine showed up this morning. It's been decades since I last saw her. The reunion surprised me as I did not know how she could find my secret nest. Her presence brought both comfort and alarm. The fact that, she had carried along words of warning about my illegal life. But she took one glance at Lisa and went frightening pale. That's when I realized what the prophecy is all about. The offspring of a human and a vampire is prophesied by the original creator millennia ago. Being inherited from two superior races on the planet, this gives them unimaginable power within their blood. We're forbidden to fall in love with humans to prevent us from creating another demon on earth. But I have no idea whether the prophecy is true or some myth. However, Florentine grew fond of my angelic daughter immediately, but still, I do not understand how my heavenly Lisa is destined to be a great destruction to our vampire race.

December 31st

Lord Dimitri, my dear friend had come all the way from Russia to inform me in person. He told me the Royal Council has decided to start the hunt for my family. He advised us to flee our home, finding a place where the sun shines all day and no one can recognize us, but it is difficult since I used to serve as a Lady in the Council myself. I thanked the Lord for his warning and all the helps he had provided for us over the years. Then I prepared my family and set out for a long journey at first light. If we are lucky, we will be able to make it together. But if luck is not on my side, I will do everything within my power to protect my precious daughter and my dear husband.

Priscilla.

I finished reading the entries and looked at Lisa. The diary ended on December 31st; I didn't need to ask what happened to her family after that. Lisa's face darkened, she had a faraway look as if she was remembering the old times. In the last entry, it seemed like her mom knew what her future would turn out to be.

"You know," I began to speak, "My Dad, he also mentioned something about the prophecy in his letter,"

Lisa turned to me again.

"Can I read his letter?" She asked, and I quickly searched in my backpack and took out my dad's letter which I had kept around with me. Lisa began to read it. After she finished, she sighed heavily.

"This is not good," she said, shaking her head.

"Yes, I know, but what does it mean?"

"It means both of us are the Children of the Prophecy," she said.

"Because we are half-bloods?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"But I don't understand, we are just half-bloods, and how can we have the power to destroy them?" I took the diary and my dad's letter from Lisa again. I studied them side by side like I was finding a missing answer. "I thought they just didn't want us to live because our blood is not as pure as theirs. I thought they were like a pack of racist Nazi."

"At first, I thought that way, too," Lisa said again, "But maybe we don't know ourselves yet."

"So what is the prophecy all about anyway?"

"That's what we're going to find out," she replied. "There are two people mentioned in my mom's diary. My long-lost aunt Florentine and her friend Dimitri. It's said he was from Russia, maybe he knew your father too. They can be our lead. If I can find one of them, we can get more details about the prophecy or the death of our parents. I believe it's not simply that the true-bloods just found us so easily. My mother was always so cautious. There must be someone informing the Royal Council to take action."

"You think someone betrayed our parents?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that the person not only knows about our existence," she said. "but also wants to keep us alive for some reason."

And when we stared at each other, I knew what Lisa was thinking about. We had found our mission.

A while later, as we started to leave the garden, Lisa sniffed the air and then looked up at the sky.

"It's going to rain," she said, even though I only saw a few drifting clouds. But given the animalistic sixth sense, we tend to get a warning earlier than normal humans. "We won't be able to make it to the school," she added, looking at me.

"I don't see where we can go," I said, looking around the garden.

"But I do," Lisa smiled and pulled me by the hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I said, but she didn't answer and just walked on.

A moment later, we reached a hill. Then I saw a small house that looked exactly like a Hobbit home. I had to gasp at the sight. As if it came straight out of Lord of the Ring, this house was half-hidden in a grassy hill, sheltered from the earth element and blending in seamlessly with its surroundings. It was a perfect getaway place I'd ever seen.

"Are there any Hobbit living in that house?" I said in awe. Lisa giggled.

"I wish," she said. "If I don't get it wrong, it belonged to one of the school founders."

"Wow," I breathed again. Suddenly a clap of thunder sounded through the sky. Lisa was right. It looked like it was going to rain soon. Slowly, more dark clouds roamed overhead. The first droplet of rain fell on my cheek, following the others and soon, it was fully downpouring. I knew we couldn't be out any longer.

"Okay, let's get inside," Lisa grabbed my hand and we headed towards the small door the size of a French window. To our relief, it was unlocked. Not that it would be our problem, though. Lisa opened the door and led the way inside. I followed suit.

My jaw dropped as I scanned the polished wooden interior of this seemingly Hobbit house. Everything looked quite clean even there was no one living here. And it wasn't as small as I had thought. People could miss this spot easily from the outside, but it was huge and cozy inside. Classic furniture was well arranged, leaving a welcoming feeling in the air. There were several rounded windows facing the river and the mountain. From downhill, I could still see our garden from afar.

"The school staff must have come here to clean up from time to time," Lisa said. "But hardly anyone knows about this house. It's like a hidden museum or a memorial place."

"Is it okay for us to break in like that?"

"The house is for everyone who finds it," Lisa said. "It's a school property."

"Then how did you find it in the first place?"

"A little bird told me," she just said and walked on towards the fireplace.

Well, who knows? Maybe Lisa was the next Snow White or something. I looked around the living room. There was a kitchenette in one corner and a small dining table. I walked toward a table by the window facing the river. There were sketches of blueprint and map and strange machines. They placed around the wooden table with wooden models of the various devices.

I picked up one of the drawings, which looked like a familiar building. At the far end of the page had a signature of someone named Josephine K.

Suddenly a burst of light bathed through the room. Lisa had managed to breathe life into the fireplace at last.

"Impressive," I said. "You can make fire like a cavewoman."

"If a cavewoman is as sexy as I am, what's not to like?" She smirked.

That's when I noticed, she had taken off her knitted blazer. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. How her slightly damped shirt clung to her perfect frame, showing off her goddess curves. The way her raven wet hair swayed as she walked towards me made my jaw drop.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Oh...nnn...nothing," I stuttered. Lisa came up beside me. Our shoulders brushed against each other. She pointed to the drawing I was holding.

"I meant this," she said.

"Oh well, I guess a woman named Josephine must have lived in this house a long time ago," I handed her the sketch.

"It looks like the school's blueprint to me," Lisa said, studying the paper.

"Are you sure?" I said, trying to peer over her. There was a brief silence, and then I realized I was so close to Lisa, and now she was staring back at me. Our eyes met. The glow from the burning fire danced across our faces. I straightened myself back.

"You're soaking wet," Lisa noted. I snapped my head to her, and when I stared at her stupidly, she added, "I meant your clothes."

"Oh, right," I breathed. For the second time, I blamed Joy for ruining my innocent mind. Lisa bit her luscious lip from smiling.

"How about we dry them over the fireplace?" She suggested.

"What?"

"You can get cold," she said.

"You know we can't get cold," I said with a frown and started to walk away, but then I felt a grip on my elbow, and I was yanked back right into Lisa's arms. Thunders roared outside the house. Flashes of lighting cast through the tiny windows.

"Lisa," I started, but before I could finish, she crashed her soft lips into mine. She had her hand settled so gently under my chin, her other hand curled around my waist. My heart pounded against my ribs. The blossoming of my wild, red-hot desire echoed from the depth of my craving mind. I could feel myself getting wet for her already. Oh god.

Then Lisa turned me around and eased me onto the table. I was almost, by sheer sexual instinct, spreading my legs to let her get between them. Lisa sucked hard on my bottom lip and I made a mistake by opening my mouth, which she took as my permission to shove her ravenous tongue down my throat. Her roughness only made me crave her more. She started grinding herself gently on my private part even our clothes were still on. This brought us uncontrollable moans.

My outstretched legs opened wide, wrapping around Lisa's rocking hips with desperate needs. Her wild curious hands wandered inside my shirt as she gave me a tongue braiding kiss, slithering around my hungry mouth. Then Lisa took a break to pull my slightly damped blazer off and unbuttoned my white blouse just enough to expose my bare shoulders and aching breasts.

I gasped louder when her soft cold lips touched my neck, sucking and teasing their way down my heaving chest. I could feel my throbbing nipples erected under the silk bra. My bones practically melted from the heat of our lustful touch.

Suddenly I felt her soft cold hand in between my opened thighs, slithering like a vicious snake down my cotton panties. Lisa's lukewarm tongue continued invading the crawling skin on my tingling breasts. The sensation caused the extra flow of slippery juices down my shivering canal walls. I could almost hear the bubbling sound from within my burning femininity.

Slowly but surely, Lisa's determined fingers traveled past the waistline of my already wet panties and down toward my heated swollen girl peak. All I wanted to do was to surrender and let her have me. Let her take me all the way and how ever she wants.

But then I stopped her. Just like that.

Both she and I froze. Lisa looked up from between my desperate breasts with her brown eyes darkened. The rings of greenish blue around her pupils widened as she stared back at me.

"I can't," I said in the smallest voice I could manage through the thunder-raging noise.

"Why not?" Her voice came out in a raspy whisper.

"I don't want you doing this to me just like that," I said.

"You don't want me?" She stepped back, leaving me on the table.

"No!" I said. "Lisa, I do want you, but not this. This... is... just lust. It's not what I want with anyone, especially with you."

"Tell me one good reason why you think that way, Chaeng,"

"Because I know it doesn't mean anything to you!" I said at last.

"What? How do you know it doesn't mean anything to me, Chaeyoung?" Lisa said in a deep steady voice. Her eyes lighted with emotion as we stared at each other. "I wanted to be with you from the first day I saw you, not just now. And I will want all of you again for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, over and over until it reaches forever. I honestly have no strength left to fight the longing for you anymore. Chaeyoung, can't you see? It's torturing me inside."

"Oh Lisa," I breathed, not knowing what to say. She came forward and wrapped her arms around me again.

"But if you don't want it now, I can wait. Anything you want, I will do it... just for you."

"Lisa..."

"It's okay," she said. "Maybe it's not the right time."

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Ssh... it's alright. You're still shaking, I'm sorry," she said, rubbing my back gently, "How about we just cuddle until the rain stops?"

I nodded, resting my head on her chest with a passionate sigh.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Found this in my screenshots😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.6K 38
Lisa is used to get bullied during her junior high school time and once is saved by her senior. Lisa decides to go to the same high school just to me...
129K 6.5K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
29.3K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
121K 5.5K 37
SECOND BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES After a long and lengthy journey, Chaeyoung finally believes she and Lisa have reached the light at the end of the t...