The Little Prince of mine (Ho...

By Alph16

"I will never have a corner of your heart, but I can help you heal its broken parts." "Between me and her, wh... More

Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Six
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Neuf
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Douze
Fin

Ouverture

405 15 2
By Alph16

"Now upon a time, I met the Little Prince in the middle of the desert of life. He came from a lonely asteroid in the middle of the vast universe. There, baobab seeds were waiting to sprout to break the entire planet with their roots. There, there was a proud rosebud that the Little Prince loved day and night..."

---------------------------------

Character Introduction:

Fleuve: An 11th-grade male student, who was known to have a perfect life. He was the captain of the basketball team of Gooseberry High School. He liked playing sports, especially basketball, of course. This guy had little interest in literature, but he was an emotional and kind person. He had close teammates, but deep down, he still lacked something...

Mer: A new student in school, who was 1 year younger than Fleuve and studying in the Social Science Department. He liked reading storybooks and is extremely good at Literature. However, Mer had a somewhat timid personality. He usually avoided communicating with people to hide a secret about himself...

Manon: A literature-specialized student at a school for the gifted in the city.

---------------------------------

Side Information:

Gooseberry High School: The school that Fleuve and Mer were studying at. Its basketball team was always training hard in order to defeat their longtime rival - Cannelle High School. For some reasons, they had been rivals for years.

Cannelle High School: The current defending champion of the city basketball championship. It was famous for being unbeatable in basketball. Moreover, most students here were wealthier than students at other schools, including Gooseberry High School. Hence, they often looked down on their longtime rival.

Stellaire Noigrume High School (SNHS): A school for the gifted that provided an exceptional education and was known for its rigorous academic program, talented teachers, and wide range of extracurricular activities. Its students were renowned for winning many prizes in Social Science contests, especially in Literature. Manon and her best friends were studying here.

Barbegazi: A famous local ice cream shop that had a cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. Its products were creamy and rich, and the toppings were fresh and delicious. Adored for its unique flavour combinations, such as lavender honey and butterscotch, Barbegazi became the residents' favourite right in its first years. The prices were very reasonable for the high quality of its products, and it was near Gooseberry High School. Thus, Fleuve and his friends often hung out here after school if they didn't have to practice basketball.

Mountain Avary Camp Association (MACA): A camp association located in the forest surrounding Moutain Avary, a famous destination for camping of the city where the main characters lived. It organized many school camping trips for most nearby schools and was well-known for overnight trips thanks to the marvellous night scenery of Moutain Avary. This mountain wasn't too far from Mer's house, so he could easily observe it while going back home. Sometimes before, he had come here to cry and soothe himself after being bullied.

---------------------------------

Notes:

these characters were still students when this story took place

.

don't copy my story

.

if this story satisfies you, please click Vote and follow me

---------------------------------

About Alph16:

Hi, I'm Alph16 - a young Vietnamese writer based in Hanoi. I love exploring about youths, including writing stories involving romantic relationships. I also like complex things, especially the mental ones. Therefore, many of my stories are written in first person POV and added (mostly negative) intrapersonal communication.

"The Little Prince of mine" isn't an exception, and it contains some content about homophobia, boycott/bullying/isolation, depression and self-harm. Please read safely and responsibly, and don't forget to ask for help if you are triggered by this story. I'm really sorry if any of you are/were hurt by this story or past traumas, which can be recalled by this story. Nevertheless, I still hope you can enjoy "The Little Prince of mine" and spread it to the world.

Here are some of my social account (the direct links are on my Wattpad's bio):

📸Instagram: hoangphucalpha

📌Pinterest: Alpha Universe ; Alph16

🌐Twitter: alpha16universe

---------------------------------

Some other stories from Alph16:

💡Highlights:

🏠Batman's Family: Shorts

https://www.wattpad.com/story/248501550-

🤴🏼Hoàng Tử Bé của tôi (the Vietnamese/Original version of this story)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/257763360-

💌[Songfic] Có hẹn với thanh xuân [MONSTAR]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/278468850-

Translated stories:

The Distant Stars (Những ngôi sao xa xôi) [English-translated Version]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/269286922-

👨👧The Ivory Comb (Chiếc lược ngà) [English-translated Version]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/274955543-

🖼The painting of my sister (Bức tranh của em gái tôi)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/317347329-

🌾The story of Tấm and Cám

https://www.wattpad.com/story/288743786

📂Collections of Alph16:

🎶AMB: Alph16's Music Box [My reviews on music]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250925087-

📚𝓐𝓢𝓒: Alph16's Shorts Collection [My collection of short stories]

https://www.wattpad.com/story/283043500-

😆[Én Comics] Hiểu theo nghĩa đen

https://www.wattpad.com/story/257173362-

💎🎨[Artbook] Steven Universe: THE COLLECTION

https://www.wattpad.com/story/276899113-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 56K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
1.1K 107 14
"I will never have a corner of your heart, but I can help you heal its broken parts." "Between me and her, who will you choose?" [đây là bản dịch Tiế...
1.9K 78 14
"Are you satisfied with an average life? Do I need to lie to make my way in life?" Are you satisfied? By MARINA RIN ITOSHI X OC "You pinky promise?" ...
75.2K 226 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...