Mafia stepsister innocent bro...

By Tiathearmy

well hello guys this is my first ff and iam writing it because of two people my soulmate and my friend if u l... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
THANK YOU
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWO

4.1K 113 9
By Tiathearmy

Previous
Y/N : hello iam Y/N
Appa : Y/N they r ur stepbrothers
Y/N : THEY ARE MINE WHAT
Present
Y/N POV
Y/n : u didn't even try to ask me tell me something about seriously appa.
Appa : Y/N baby listen try to understand I was about to tell u-
Y/N : about to tell me when after ur marriage oh maybe u already married so congratulations mr & mrs Lee .
With saying that I come to my room appa was yelling and saying something but I didn't listen well I don't have any problem with appa's marriage but it's just that I can't give someone else my mothers place and only I know how iam protecting myself and appa from all the enemies of the Mafia world and also from appa's business rivals my mind was a mess right now .
Appa's POV
Y/D : it's all my mistake I should have tell her from the start I hide things from her .
Step mom : it's ok honey it's not ur fault u also want the best for her and u r about to tell ( I always cringe writing words like baby honey 🤢🤢🤢)
Bts : what's happening here is she alright.
Step mom : don't worry she will be alright.
Y/d : wait I am going to talk to her and explain everything .
Stepmom : No give her sometime alone u can talk to her during dinner .
Time skip
Y/N POV
I was just sitting on my bed scrolling through some social media suddenly someone knock on my door
( Don't know why when ever I hear like knock or door bell the first thing that came to my mind is jungkook's ding dong )
Y/n : come in .
Then the door open revealing jungkook
Jk : mom and dad r calling u for dinner.
Y/n : oh u go first I will come after taking a shower .
U wear this :

After that I go down stairs and see everyone sitting on the dinning table.

Well I sit on the chair and beside me is jin .
Appa : Y/n about what happened before iam sorry about that I was about to inform u and no we didn't get married how can I marry without telling you.
Y/n : it's ok appa I also react without thinking iam also sorry for that .
Step mom : ok guys let's start eating .
All: ok.
You were trying to reach the dish is a little far from u and jin notice that and pass u the dish.
Y/n : thanku jin-sii.
Jin : Np and u should call us oppa we r older than u .
Y/n : well I don't like calling someone oppa .
Bts : no problem u can call us oppa whenever u are comfortable .
I smile toward them .
Appa : y/n u r also going to the same school as ur brother .
Y/n : ok appa good night everyone .
All : good night y/n
After that I go to my room and decide to text unnies to give me all the information about bts and also that we all r going to the same school. And after that I go to sleep .

Hii guys iam back with the next part well I know it a boring chapter but keep patience it get interested with time so bye for now 💕☺️💕💕💕☺️💕💕💕☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.4K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...
8.2K 279 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...
6.1K 321 20
Eeey first book is here y'all sorry if theres errors on this book my brain is treating me like sh!t so yeah sorry. (^_οΌΎοΌ›οΌ‰ (No smut btw just murder a...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...