Time Travel With Enemy ✓

By saikasoyaaa

Y/N is a girl who is 20 year old she is a nerd type of girl but when it comes to her pride then she is very d... More

Introduction
Normal Day
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Bonus Part

Part 7

98 26 36
By saikasoyaaa

Jk pov
(I open my eyes and found myself in a familiar place then i look at my embrace and there was y/n i smiled but it faded when i saw didn't saw y/n baby bump tears came in my eyes and suddenly someone call me and it was)
Professor: oo jk and y/n you came back sorry I wouldn't have tols u to clean the lab is y/n okay?(when i saw professor i cry harder thinking that i came in future again i was sobbing hard thinking that I can't hold our baby which is not our but we have a attraction by him/her i was crying until i felt a hand caressing my cheeks and i saw y/n sitting their with confused reaction i think that she didn't notice that we came back in future because her all attention was on mee)
Y/n pov
I open my eyes by a loud sobbing sound and when i look up i saw jk crying i then start caressing his cheeks he look up at me and hug me tightly i hug him back and say)
Y/n: what happened hmm and don't hug me tightly i m pregnant right?(then he start sobbing really hard i pulled back from the hug and made him look at me by holding his chin and asked)what happened?
Jk: look ar-around y-y/n(he said sobbing)
(I look around and then at my tummy and I didn't find my baby bump then i also start crying)
No one pov
Professor: emm what happened to you two did i did something wrong?!( professor was confused then he said) okk if i did then sorry now go back to your home it's already 4:00 pm go go you parents must be worried!
( y/n and jk looked at their professor shocked of what he have said)
A/n pov
(Actually they are shocked because it's been 10 days and 8 months till they have but their professor said that its only 3 hours actually whe they go to the ancient time in seoul it was currently 2:00 pm you are also confused right then let me tell you that in ancient time where they live time goes fast so which they are 10 days and 8 months in seoul it was only
  3 hours in seoul and let me tell you how y/n and jk came back here)

Flaskback

(While they were inside professor was on outside of the gate while they were fighting that time y/n bestfriend soo young  and jk's best friend jimin came and pleaded professor to let u two go but professor didn't accept her and jimin's request and told her and jimin to go home and if she and jimin will not he will not give y/n and jk marks so aafter listning that they both went their home when soo young and jimin left professor didn't hear you too fighting so he look inside and saw you two are cleaning the lab actually that was that time before jk found that remote after the professor left jk found that remote and everything happened)

Time skip/ time- 3:55 pm
Professor pov
( i was about to go home but before i have to go and lock the old science lab and i think that y/n and jk already went home i came to the science lan and was about to lock the door that's when i thought to have a look that how much things they have done in lab and i open the door and look that everything was like before nothing was changed i thought that they didn't did anything and i get very angry and thought of not giving them marks i was about to close the door when my something caught my attention and it was someone's hand the light was also on so i can say that it was someone's hand i ran to the hand and saw y/n and jk on floor and then i saw a remote in jk's hand and it was the remote to go to ancient times then I understand everything and click the button again)
End of flashback

No one pov
(Professor told them everything and told them to go home because it's already very late so jk and y/n go back to their own house and they didn't came to college for some days but today is they are going to graduate and everything went fine as always and about jk and y/n thay are dating and they told this whole thing to their family and of course they belive that because when they were tolding them all the the thing there were tears in their eyes(in jk and y/n's eyes) but they can't believe that jk and y/n were in love it was unbelievable for them of course who is gonna belive that the person's who hate each other very much like they are gonna kill each other ended up falling for each other)

A/n pov
(So say that yn and jk is going to graduate today)
Y/n look

Makeup

Hairstyle

Jk look

Time skip
Jk and y/n graduated and they are having their farewell party with their college friends but suddenly jk's phone ring)(A/n: i will call yn's mom -mom and
jk's mom- mother)
Jk pov
(I was talking to my friend and i m with y/n holding her hand and telling our shock friends about us dating their reaction are priceless 🤣🤣when suddenly my phone rang and i saw my caller id and it was mother i excuse myself and take the call)
In call;
Jk: yes eomaa
Mother:son come back home your has something to say and take y/n with you too ok son
Jk: ok eomma
Mother: ok drive safe
Jk: ok
(eomaa cut the call and i went to y/n)
Jk: babe eomaa is calling us taehyungie hyung have something to say let's go
Y/n:ok kookie let's go
( then i hold y/n's hand and exuse myself and y/n from our friends but we stop when my best friend jimin and y/n's best friend give a shocking news that)
Jimin: So i want to say that me and soo young is dating so don't dare any of you boys and my crazy fangirls to touch her she is my girl okk(soo young blush and said)
Soo young: he is also my man so don't come near him or u will face the consequences okk(death glare)(jimin blush)
Everyone: okkk (scared)(jimin and soo young smirk in satisfaction)
Y/n pov
(I go near soo young and whisper in her ear)
Y/n:I need every single information ( wink and smirk)
Soo young: ok ok(shy)
A/n pov
(Same thing jk say too jimin tooo and I don't want to write their conversation because i m lazy and you will be bored too because as i said they did the same conversation soo ok back to story)
Jk pov
( y/n and i bid goodbye to my friends and left to go to my house)
Time skip
(We reach my house and went inside eomaa and appa and mom and dad hug me and y/n and also hyung and nonaa then we all sit and ask them what is the matter)
Teahyung: so we want to say that me and eunha is dating for a long time and now we wang to get married (shy and smile)
Eunha:yess(shy)
Y/n: what you two are dating for a long time and unnie u didn't even tell mee(fake cry)
Jk: hyung you too(fake cry)
Eunha and tae: yaaah you two stop!what will u say about my marriage do you all agreee?
Jk and y/n: you two didn't even told us but we two agree(smile)
(eomma was about to say something but stop when mom whisper in her ear something and she smile and give mom 👍🏻 sign with her hand and said)
Mom: how about we arrange two marriage?
Y/n,jk,eunha and tae: two marriage of whom?
Mother:you all guess!
Eunha: ok first marriage couple is me and tae and the second I don't know
Jk and y/n: yes please told us.don't make it full of suspense.(pleading)
Y/n dad:ofcourse you two silly's
Y/n and jk:waht
Jk dad: yes you two are graduated right and i think i already receive that letter of y/n for inertview for job for Secretary of boss in jeon enterprise but daughter in law i think u come to wrong person because i will not be the boss anymore it will is your boyfriend or i have to say soon to be husband hmm?(teasingly)
Y/n: uhhh dad stop(shy and blush)
Jk: ohh you potato i will not give you secretary's job until if you are not suitable for that understand( serious and teasing)
Y/n: we will see mr jungie book who is suitable or who is not(smirk and wink) baby boy (whisper in his ears)
Jk: okay (gulp)
Mother:ok ok then let's plan you two couples weddings.(excited)

Y/n pov
Time skip
Wedding day
Y/n: today is our wedding day i m soo excited
A/n pov
Btw

A/n:Or you can choose this also (your choice)

(This is your outfit, makeup and hairstyle)

(This one ☝️ is eunha's outfit,makeup and hairstyle)
Now you two are walking down the asile with your dad when you two reach  your dad give both of your and eunha hand to your soon to be husband and said)
Y/n and eunha dad: son's take care of my daughter's
(Then he left)
Btw
Jk outfit

Taehyung outfit

First eunha and taehyung did the marriage ritual then you two time skip (A/n: i m a little lazy)
Priest:now you two may kiss( to you and jk)
(Then u two kiss)
Time skip
(Now it's time you two to throw the flower you two throw the flower one flower go to eunha's friend and one to your best friend soo young and then she look at jimin)

Picture credit goes to their owners
Happy ending
Sorry for spelling mistakes
Byee
Borahe 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
670 73 13
Mr. Lee is one of the most dangerous and powerful mafia in South Korea. He has a daughter. His daughter is very capable and cold hearted. After his d...
8.3K 312 8
a Tempting Fantasy Romance ⠀ ⠀ Jeon Jungkook, is your boyfriend. Handsome, talented, caring and just perfect. ⠀ But what if- you were belong to someo...