Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

53

1.1K 74 280
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

Tomorrow is the day everybody leaves and i'm kinda sad.

Nika on the other hand is jumping for joy. She been ready for them to leave since they got here.

I still want a threesome though and nika haven't got back to me about it.

I always get my way though so i'm not worried.

I walked into the kitchen to see rih and mercedes in there "Hey y'all" I smiled.

"Hey bey, who pickles are these" mercedes asked "Them nikas and if you wanna live put em down"

She quickly put them back and I chuckled "Speaking of nika, where is that muthafucka we supposed to be smoking" rih said.

"She in the room sleep" I said "mmcht man" she mumbled walking away.

I looked over at mercedes and smirked jumping on the counter "mercedes" I called out and she turned to me.

"Yes ?" she raised a eyebrow "come here" I waved her over.

She walked over to me standing in between my legs and I smirked wrapping my legs around her waist.

"i gotta question" I said lowly "Ok, and I gotta answer" she said rubbing my thigh.

"would you fuck nika ? be honest i'm not gonna get mad" I said and she looked at me skeptical.

"Beyonce you are asking me would I fuck your fiance then saying you won't get mad.. sound like a set up me" she said crossing her arms.

"It's not I swear, I need to know for something" I said "No. If I answer you gone cut me off" she said.

"So that's a yes ?" I smirked "It's a i'm not answering"

"Come onnn mercedes just tell me i'm not gonna get mad" "Fineee... maybe" she said and I smiled.

"Girl just say yes" I rolled my eyes. "Alright, yes. No offense bey but nicki lil mean ass is fine as hell"

"I know" I smiled proudly. "Now i got another question" I said.

"Ok" "Would you fuck me ?" I asked biting my lip.

"hell yea" she nodded "why ? you wanna fuck me" she asked lowly.

"maybee" I smirked moving closer to her face "would you let me fuck you ?" I asked.

"maybe" she said then leaned in to my ear "but i don't wanna get killed"

"Get yo ass away from my baby !" I heard nika say making me look back to see her walking in.

Mercedes tried to move but I kept my legs wrapped around her waist not letting her.

"Calm down baby, come here" I smiled at her. She mugged me walking over here.

"why y'all ass always being gay" she mugged us "hush" I mumbled pecking her lips.

"i want a threesome" I said and mercedes looked at me shocked "you down ?" I asked her.

She smirked nodding and I looked over at nika "We're just waiting for you to agree babe" I said to her.

"fuck y'all" she walked away and I huffed unwrapping my legs from around mercedes.

"Bubba" I said getting down then walked over to her.

"yes ?" she question grabbing her pickles. "Pleaseeee" I pouted.

"why you wanna fuck her so bad ?" she raised a eyebrow at me. I smacked my lips straight facing her.

"Can you blame me ?" I asked. She looked pass me for a while then shook her head "Nah I definitely see why" she said biting into a pickle.

"Then why can't we do it ?" "beyonce how you know she won't catch feelings for you after this ?" she asked me lowly.

"She's not bubba, she still in love with her baby daddy" I said. She looked at me for a while then put her pickle up to my lips.

"you want some ?" "No !" I swatted the pickle away. I only like pickles on my pizza.

"ok" she shrugged biting into it. "Bae come onnn just this one time" I said still trying to convince her to have the threesome

"It's ok bey she's just scared" I heard mercedes say from behind me and nika raised a eyebrow.

"Who scared ?" she questioned lifting up off the counter.

Oh yea, now she's definitely gone do it.

"You" mercedes shrugged and nika chuckled. "bey you betta tell that girl" she said walking off.

I ain't telling her shit.. maybe I should warn her.

Nah.

"Tell me that yo strokes weak" mercedes said making nika stop in her tracks.

"My strokes ain't weak" she pointed to herself. "Yea sure" mercedes said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"Yo lil ass wouldn't know what to do with me" she finished and nika looked over at me with a 'is this bitch talking to me' face.

"Jeep I will have yo ass crying, ask ya friend" nika said. Now why she gotta embarrass me like that ? Telling that girl I cried.

Mercedes looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded.

I'm not gone front and say she lying cause nika will fuck me up... i'm trying to get mercedes fucked up not myself.

"Well i'm not beyonce" she shrugged looking back over to nika "And I think you all bark no bite" she said.

"Nah I can back up what I say" nika said and mercedes scoffed.

"Please, I bet yo head not even good" she said.

Shidddd

"Girl please I've been having bitches falling in love with my head since I was sixteen" nika said and I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"All you do is talk, you ain't good like that forreal" mercedes said waving her off.

Yes she is..

Nika laughed some before nodding and walking out.

Mercedes quickly walked over to me "bitch she really be making you cry ?"

"yup" I nodded. She looked back nervously then looked back at me.

"you think i made her mad ?" she asked lowly.

"Oh yea you fasho pissed her off" I smiled at her.

"so if we do have one she gone-"yes" I cut her off "fuck" she whispered making me laugh.

"You'll be ok" I said patting her shoulder "Am I really ?" she asked.

"Probably not"

Onika pov:

Jeep got me fucked up. Talking about my strokes weak, my strokes ain't no damn weak.

Then gone have the nerve to say my head game ain't good.

I graduated in pussy. I know what the hell i'm doing.

Beyonce ass just standing there all quiet and shit like she don't know i'm good at fucking.

They can kiss my ass.

I walked out the backdoor going to the small park that was out there where the kids was playing at.

"Hi babies" I smiled "Mommy !" xion and dagga smiled running up to me.

"Who are y'all out here with ?" I asked looking around "TT" xion said pointing back then I seen ming come from behind a slide holding keshia.

"oh.. well have fun with TT mommy's gonna go back inside" I said kissing their cheek.

"otay mommy" xion smiled kissing my cheek then he ran off.

"mommy wan yew" dagga said reaching for me. I picked her up and she smiled looking around.

I was about to walk away but ming called me "What ?" I asked turning around.

"Can we-"No" I cut her off starting to walk again.

She ran up getting in front of me making me smack my lips "cookie please, we're leaving tomorrow and you haven't talked to us since we got here"

"I don't want to talk to yo dumbass" I said "Please, we're sorry you can't stay mad at us forever"

"Says who ?" I raised a eyebrow. "We're your family" she said and I scoffed.

"Yea my family that left me. And y'all know how I feel about mommy birthday but y'all still ignored me then on top of that I was heartbroken. I was really hurting ming and you ignored me cause you was in yo feelings about hunching on my lil brother so don't come to me with no family shit cause family is there for eachother"

"Onika i'm sorry, I was being stupid you can't hold that grudge on me forever" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Yes I can you wanna know why ? Cause i'm happy, I needed you when I was sad and you didn't care so don't come back when i'm happy and don't need you" I said.

"Cookie I-"I don't care" I cut her off walking pass her.

"You hungry mama ?" I asked dagga while I was walking back in the house.

"no no" she shook her head laying on my shoulder. I kissed her head walking into the living room seeing chanel and keri making me groan.

"What's the point of us letting y'all use the guest house if you gone invade our house all fucking day ?" I asked mugging them.

"Well goodmorning sister" chanel said and I rolled my eyes "Can y'all like, get the fuck out ?"

"Damn yo ass just been being rude to us" keri said scrunching her face.

"Ok and" I shrugged "Get the fuck out. Go outside or sum" I said.

"Baby" bey said coming in walking over to me and I huffed already knowing she was about to tell me to be nice.

"Hi mommy" dagga smiled waving at her "Hi my baby" bey smiled kissing her cheek then she turned to me.

"what's the problem" she asked lowly. "i wanna watch a movie" I mumbled messing with dagga fingers.

"you can just go to the movie room" she said "No they can just get they ass out !" I said loud enough so they could hear me.

"nika, just go to the movie room it's better anyway it's basically a theater" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"fine" I mumbled about to walk away but she grabbed me.

"can i watch a movie with you ?" she asked "yes" I said slightly smiling.

I'm finna put on something scary. Make both they ass scared.

We walked to the movie room "go sit with mommy while I get the movie started" I said to dagga putting her down.

She ran over to bey then started tapping her "Mommy up" she said still tapping her.

Bey picked her up and I walked away going to start the movie.

------ -----

"Onika !!" bey called me and I huffed. What the hell this girl want ?

I got up out the bed going into the living room where I seen bey and mercedes.

Here she go..

"Yes ?" I questioned "We are having a meeting that you should join" she said looking back at me.

I walked over to the couch sitting next to bey "what is this meeting about ?" I asked.

"A threesome" they said at the same time. I knew it.

"Why are y'all having a meeting about a threesome ?" I scrunched my eyebrows at them.

"We are here to give you reasons why we should have one" mercedes said hoping up.

"Y'all nasty" I said sitting back. "That's fine" bey said getting up going over to stand next to her.

"So the first reason why we should have one is because it will make our bond stronger" bey said with a smile.

"My bond strong with you already" I said and she huffed "Save comments for the end" she said.

"damn ok" I mumbled sitting back.

"The second reason is because you guys are getting married soon soooo you might as well do this now to get it out of your system" mercedes said.

Wack ass reason. They nasty ass just wanna fuck.

"The third reason is because I want to" bey said crossing her arms. "That's not a va-"Yes it is" she cut me off.

I huffed rolling my eyes "Fourth reason.. you want to" mercedes said.

How she know ?

"We rest our case" bey said with a smile. I nodded and they both looked at me like they was waiting for something.

"What ?" I asked "Mmcht bubba" bey said crossing her arms.

"Alright if we do this it gotta be some rules" I said "Ok" they shrugged.

"First, the most important rule mercedes you can't catch feeling for neither one of us and neither one of us can catch feelings for you" I said.

"Alright that's easy" mercedes said shrugging. "And second" I started.

"Y'all can't use the strap on me" I said "That ain't fair !" bey exclaimed.

"Right" mercedes agreed. "Ok ? I didn't ask if it was fair" I said and they huffed.

"Do y'all agree or no" I asked "yes" they mumbled at the same time.

"Well then" I smiled standing up.

"Lets get butt naked and nasty"

Hello

They can have the threesome... y'all ain't getting the scene though 🤣🤣.

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2.4K 41
Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again"
4.5K 543 11
Find Someone Like You II
57.1K 4.3K 26
sequel to dysfunction
169K 8.5K 27
Sequel to Stolen.