A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... More

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Their Past
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
Honeymoon
My husband
Mirror
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
Sweet Surprise
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
What really happened?
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Epilogue
Note

Being together

1.1K 64 22
By DarkFlower065

🔞 Mature Content

Saint was exhausted from the earlier activity and soon felt asleep. The whole day had drained him off his energy. And then the steamy hot session took away all his strength. He was too tired to even speak.

Perth lay caressing his cheeks. His eyes trailed to Saint's shoulder and chest, the bite marks were clearly visible. He felt proud of his own art. Even after having sex, his member was still hard.

He spooned Saint and brought him close. He slowly lifted his leg and inserted his member again in the tight hole. "Aaaaaahhhhh....." Saint let out a moan. Perth started caressing his hips and soon the boy was calm.

Perth slept with his member still inside Saint with the feeling of the warm walls around his member.

3rd Day

The next morning when Saint woke up, he found himself in an uncomfortable position. He tried to move and realised that Perth slept with his member inside the hole. Saint turned around and saw Perth asleep. He blushed and turned away trying not to wake him up. He was feeling horny and wanted to move up and down the member but he was afraid that he might wake Perth up.

After sometime, Perth woke up and pulled Saint close. He placed a soft kiss on his cheeks whispering good morning in his ears. Saint hid his face in the pillow. Perth was confused since his husband didn't wish him good morning.

"Babe, are you angry with me?" he asked with confusion. "Pin is so shameless" Saint said trying to bury his face into the pillow."Huh???" Perth pulled him back. "What did I do?" Perth asked.

"Last night...... You did it..... In front of the mirror and made me look in the mirror.... You know I am shy...." Saint said as he tried to get back in pillows but Perth's hold on him was strong.

"Why are you shy? We had done it earlier. Besides, it was awesome doing it in front of mirror. I think I should place a mirror in our bedroom. I would like to do it again." Perth spoke as he kissed Saint's shoulder sucking it to leave mark.

Perth slowly moved his member making Saint moan. That sound was like music to his ears. He wanted to hear it more and more. He loved the way his husband responded to his touches.

Perth pulled out his member and there was rustling of bedsheets and soon Saint lay on his back and Perth was above him. "I had planned of going out today. But I changed my mind." Perth said moving his face closer to Saint.

Saint's eyes widened hearing those words. A shudder ran down his spine as he saw that dark look in the eyes of Perth.

Perth slowly pressed his lips on the others as he inserted his member back into the hole. The moans were swallowed by the kisses.

Saint could feel the hunger inside Perth as he moved fast and rough. It was different from the previous time.

"Aaaaahhhh.... Perthhhhh.... Stop.... It hurts..." Saint said as his nipples got hard and started to hurt. "So good babe..... I love you... " Perth said as he devoured the lips again.

Saint snaked his arms around Perth's neck bringing him more closer. Trying to feel the skin against his own. He wanted to feel every inch of the skin that belonged to his husband. He circled his legs around Perth's waist bringing him more closer.

Perth groaned as he felt the pressure on his hips asking him to go deeper. "Aaaaahhhh.... You make me go crazy babe.... " Perth said as he started thursting faster and harder.

Perth trailed kisses along Saint's shoulder and chest as his hands caressed his waist. He could feel himself on the edge. He took Saint's member in his hand and started stroking. Both came with loud moan.

Perth collapsed on Saint catching his breathe while Saint remained still. Perth slowly moved his head to look at Saint who was looking messy yet seductive. His lips swollen from constant abuse, cheeks all red, bite marks on neck, hairs disoriented, teary eyes. The sight too arousing and Perth could feel his member getting hard.

Saint looked at Perth and he felt the hardness of the member inside him which Perth haven't pulled out. "Perttthhhh.... " Saint whined. "Sorry. babe.... But I can't get enough of you..." Perth said as he latched on Saint's neck.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

He continued to devour Saint. Moans and groans could be heard coming out of bedroom. Perth continued his business till Saint got exhausted and passed out.

He stayed beside Saint for a while and then decided of preparing something to eat. He showered and walked to kitchen while Saint was still asleep.

He was almost done when he heard the bedroom's door being opened. He looked around and found Saint walking towards him, more like limping.

Perth pulled Saint closer while he spoke, "Babe, are you alright?". Saint pouted, "I am sore and it's paining down there." He said as he looked down.

Perth slid his hand behind Saint's back and started tracing his spine with finger till it reached bottom. He pressed over that particular place. Saint flinched and screamed as he felt the pain. "Do you want me to take care of it?" Perth asked. Saint hit on his chest before hiding into it.

Perth chuckled and enveloped his arms around his cute adorable husband rocking him. "Babe, beast is sorry na." Perth apologised.

"It's not that I don't like it. It's just that am not able to walk properly." Saint said still pouting. Perth pulled away to look at red blushing face of his husband.

Perth tried to control his hormones as he felt himself getting aroused looking at that face. He moved away gently in order to put some distance. He then plated the dish he had prepared.

They both had brunch as they enjoyed some animation movie. Perth then carried Saint to bed and cuddled him. He didn't do anything besides kissing since Saint was sore.

Saint looked at Perth who was caressing his cheeks, "Perth, do you still miss him?" Saint asked as he looked at Perth. Perth looked down at Saint whose gaze was now fixed on his face, "No, I don't. I think I got over him long back. I don't even think I loved him after having met you. It feels like a teenage crush for me now."

"All these years I was feeling that something is missing in my life. I didn't knew what it was. And when I saw you, I felt like you were the missing piece of my life. Which I needed to make my life complete."

Saint raised his hand and placed it on Perth's cheek. Perth leaned in the smooth touch. It was very gentle and conveyed a lot of emotions - love, care, promise, assurance. It was the silent way to convey that he'll be there for him.

Perth pulled the hand to his lips and gently placed a soft kiss on the inside. Saint smiled at the sweet gesture.

Perth kept stroking Saint's cheek as the other felt asleep. He knew that there will be times that their relation will be tested, times when they'll question each other, times when they'll have to deal with lots of difficulties but he was determined to hold on to Saint no matter what.

It had been a while that Saint was asleep. Perth slipped out of bed gently and decided to go swimming. It had been long that he had went swimming.  He walked to the pool and ripped his clothes leaving just the boxer.

He positioned himself and then dived into the pool swimming for a while before stopping to take in the view of the city. The sun was setting and sky was adorned with red orange glow.

This is the view of swimming pool.

Image is used for reference purpose and belongs to rightful owner..

Perth was lost in admiring the sky and forget to notice the movement of water around him. He was brought back to reality when he felt two arms around him and a chin resting on his shoulder. A very soft skin making contact with his own.

He turned around to look at Saint who was now standing behind him, half naked with a smiling face. He circled his hand around Saint's waist bringing him in front.

"How are you feeling now?" Perth asked as he moved his hand to tuck the hairs of the other boy behind the ear. "Much better" Saint replied as he looked at Perth with smiling face.

Perth sighed and pulled Saint close to him resting his forehead against the other. Then he turned Saint around to make him look at the sunset, placing his hands on Saint's waist to hold him closer.

They stayed still watching the beautiful sunset. "Let's go, it will be getting cold now. I don't want you to catch cold." Perth said as he pulled his hands back and turned around to get out of the pool.

He had just moved a distance when a splash of water hit his back. He turned around to look at Saint who was laughing at him. "You..... " Perth said and dived towards Saint. Saint started to swim to the other side saving himself from Perth.

Perth was fast enough and he was splashing water at Saint. They played in the water for a long time. Soon, Perth grabbed Saint and started tickling him. Saint was squirming and giggling all the time while he tried to free himself from Perth.

Saint held Perth's hand to stop him and Perth pulled him closer. Their eyes met and everything stopped. Their breathing increased and Perth cupped Saint's cheek with one hand while his other hand remained on Saint's hips.

Saint leaned in the touch slowly closing the distance between them titling his head and placing his hands on Perth's shoulder. Perth moved forward to meet the lips and soon there was this smooth, soft and gentle feeling on his lips.

They kissed slowly enjoying each other's taste. Soon it turned into a passionate one. They started sucking on each other's lips. Perth pulled Saint's bottom lip with his teeth before licking the crack. Saint opened his mouth and invited Perth in.

Perth's tongue slipped in and soon their tongues were dancing against each other. Saliva flowed from the corner of mouth smudging their chin but they continued their task.

Soon they were out of breathe and had to pull away only for Perth to move his lips to Saint's neck to bite. Saint's hands flew to the back of Perth as Perth started caressing his sides. The water added more to their heat.

Perth's hands travelled south and lifted Saint's thighs. He wrapped his legs around Perth and held onto his shoulder.

Perth moved towards the edge and gently placed Saint on it while positioning himself between the legs. They continued kissing while their hands were trying to touch each and every surface of the other's body.

Perth than moved his lips and kissed Saint's adam apple before slowly tracing the skin down. Saint's finger were laced in the other's hair pulling him closer. Perth then reached the navel and dipped his tongue inside before swiveling it around. Saint was moaning with each touch.

Perth pulled away and looked at Saint. "Let's go inside" Perth said in a hoarse voice. He got out of the pool and lifted Saint in his arms walking inside the house, making his way too bedroom.

___________
Dear readers,

I am sorry that am not able to upload chapters regularly. There has been some issues with internet connection since last Friday. I am having very hard time uploading new chapter. I hope the issue is sorted out soon.

I cannot even read the new chapters uploaded by other authors.... 😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 304 22
《2nd book of Love Square》 At the end of the day there is death waiting Perth: Saint i love you please don't leave me i love you!! Saint: I will alwa...
18.3K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
12.7K 762 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
68K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...