TOXIC. | KING VON |

De TheeJasCole

she's crazy and he's heartless... * THE FIRST VON X JHENE AIKO BOOK * Mai multe

prologue
Cast
Winter.
breathe.
Akward.
Bloody Canvas. ( Part One)
Here with me.
Shoots.
Hardened.
frames.
Mind over Matter.
Heart.
Felt.
Ambush.
None of my concern.
testing.
My Dilemma.

bloody Canvas. ( Pt 2)

3.4K 98 27
De TheeJasCole

CHERYSH

I wake up in the hospital waiting room with blood all over me, I guess I wasn't dreaming after all. I frown looking around when I see Sydnee's family with Dajanay crying those fake ass tears. When I walk over there, they look at me as if they seen a ghost.

" You BITCH!" Mrs. Simon yells as she tries to attack me but her husband pulls her back.

" You are coming at the wrong person! I'm not the one who killed Sydnee ", I say calm as I can.

" LIES! YOU WAS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HER! DAJANAE TOLD ME!" She yells trying to break loose.

" Dajanae was the one who shot her, yeah I seen you Bitch ", I say looking at her.

I see the horror in her eyes, last night probably replaying her head. I almost killed them both, but she killed Sydnee leaving me to be the one to help her.

" She's lying Mrs. Simon that was my best friend, why would I ever do something like that to her?" She asks making more tears come from her eyes.

" SHE KILLED SYDNEE, JUST LIKE SHE KILLED MY BESTFRIEND DOMINIQUE HER AND SYDNEE DID IT!" I scream pushing Dajanae.

" That girl Dominique was a weird child, Sydnee and Dajanae would never do such a thing", Mr. Simon says shaking his head.

"They did, I watched them shoot her up!" I say as tears fall from my eyes, all the pain comes back up again.

" You're a psycho! Absolutely Crazy ", Mrs. Simon says eyeing me in disgust.

I laugh wiping my tears, running out the hospital. I get in my car driving away from the hospital. I pick up my phone and call Von finally he answers the phone.

" Why the fuck you blowing up my man phone?" Some female yells through the phone..

" Look I just want to talk to Von I'm about to argue with you", I say calmly.

" Bitch what do you want?" She demands.

I look at phone and hang up shaking my head, and just speed up. I make my way to Dayvon's apartment complex. I make my way to the fifth floor and knock on the door, A beautiful woman opens the door wearing a smile.

" You must be Cherysh", She says smiling looking at me.

" Mrs. Bennett it's so nice to meet you", I say smiling as she allows me to come in.

" Call Me Tasha Mac, Mrs. Bennett for some old hoe", She says making me laugh, Von is like his Mom I can tell.

" Okay Tasha Mac, is Von here?" I ask her sitting on the couch.

" No, he should be here soon though", she tells me.

" Okay thanks for allowing me in your home", I say to her.

" No problem, I want to say sorry about your bestfriend Dominique", She says giving me a look full of sympathy.

" Thanks, it's been really hard. Really hard ", I say feeling myself getting emotional again.

" I know baby, when Von lost his best friend T.royy when he was 16 it changed him forever my poor baby hasn't been the same", she tells me.

" Yeah I remember when T.royy got killed that was so sad", I say recalling what happened during freshman year, he got killed in the beginning of Freshman year while Von was away in juvie.

" he hasn't talked about it since, I hope one day he do because he has a lot of hurt bottled in, " she says.

Before I can say anything else Von comes inside the apartment, he smiles when he sees me holding a big black bag. I get up and go ou ber to hug him tightly.

" Hey Chery", he says smiling as he hugs me tightly.

" Hey Von, did you hear about Sydnee?" I ask looking at him.

" Hell yeah, I heard someone's shot her and you brought her to the hospital. Durk just told me", he says.

" Oh my god are you serious?" Tasha mac asks in shock.

" Yeah I seen who shot her, " I say to them.

" Who was it?" They both asks.

" Dajanae, I wasn't going to say anything but she and Sydnee killed Dominique too", I say crying.

" Why didn't you say something?" Von asks me pulling me in for a hug..

" You know you can't snitch in the hood, it's the code", I remind him wiping my tears.

" Fuck that this is different, this is your best friend not no street nigga shit. How do you think Dominique's mom feel?" Tasha Mac asks me.

" Okay I'll call her first thing in the morning ", I say nodding.

" Come on let's hang in my room", Von says grabbing my head.

We walk through the hallway into Von's room, he shuts the door and turns on the light, placing the big black bag on his bed. He pulls out Four Guns, wiping them clean before he puts them back in the bag, into his closet.

" What did you do with those guns?" I ask him sitting on his bed.

" Nothing that concerns you", he says a bit coldly.

" I'm sorry, it was just a question ", I mutter rolling my eyes.

" I know, I'm sorry Lil folks. But you dont need to worry about it ", he assures me as he lays in his bed.

" Just be safe out there Von, I already lost Dominique ", I say in a serious tone..

" I can't make no promises ma, but I'll do the best I can", he says looking at me.

" So who was that hoe that answered your phone?" I ask changing the subject.

" What hoe?" He asks acting all confused.

" Von dont you even try to play dumb, you know what Hoe I'm talking about", I say laughing.

" You know Ari, the one who got a fat ass like Cardi?" He asks me smiling.

" I dont know about her ass but yeah Ari from Fifth period", I say remembering the pretty girl with the big ole booty.

" Man what she say to you?" He asks sitting up wearing a smile.

" Why you calling my man phone hoe? You been calling him all day", I say making him laugh.

" What did you say?" He asks.

" That I'm not trying to argue but she kept doing too much so I hung up on her slow ass", I say and he starts cracking up.

" You always trying to keep the peace, you shouldve cursed her ass out", He says laughing.

" I could've but I have enough problems as it is, I dont have time to smack ari too", I say chuckling.

" You won't smack shit", he says side eyeing me.

" That's what you think ", I say mugging him folding my arms.

" Nah that's what i know lil folks ", he says pulling me in his arms..

" Thank you Dayvon", I say looking up at him.

" For what?" He asks looking at me.

" Being a good friend to me, I really appreciate you", I say smiling.

" No problem ma, ima always be here for you", he assures me as he hugs me tightly.

__________

Just a filler.

More drama on the way!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!

Also check out my other stories!!!

J.Royyy is outttt ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6K 449 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
105K 2.8K 50
This is a fanfiction for King Von :) this is my first "novel". I've never written anything before so I hope you folks like this . !!DESCRIPTION!! : A...
233K 8.1K 38
A crazy story about the life of a 17 year old highschooler
561K 22K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...