bloody Canvas. ( Pt 2)

CHERYSH

I wake up in the hospital waiting room with blood all over me, I guess I wasn't dreaming after all. I frown looking around when I see Sydnee's family with Dajanay crying those fake ass tears. When I walk over there, they look at me as if they seen a ghost.

" You BITCH!" Mrs. Simon yells as she tries to attack me but her husband pulls her back.

" You are coming at the wrong person! I'm not the one who killed Sydnee ", I say calm as I can.

" LIES! YOU WAS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HER! DAJANAE TOLD ME!" She yells trying to break loose.

" Dajanae was the one who shot her, yeah I seen you Bitch ", I say looking at her.

I see the horror in her eyes, last night probably replaying her head. I almost killed them both, but she killed Sydnee leaving me to be the one to help her.

" She's lying Mrs. Simon that was my best friend, why would I ever do something like that to her?" She asks making more tears come from her eyes.

" SHE KILLED SYDNEE, JUST LIKE SHE KILLED MY BESTFRIEND DOMINIQUE HER AND SYDNEE DID IT!" I scream pushing Dajanae.

" That girl Dominique was a weird child, Sydnee and Dajanae would never do such a thing", Mr. Simon says shaking his head.

"They did, I watched them shoot her up!" I say as tears fall from my eyes, all the pain comes back up again.

" You're a psycho! Absolutely Crazy ", Mrs. Simon says eyeing me in disgust.

I laugh wiping my tears, running out the hospital. I get in my car driving away from the hospital. I pick up my phone and call Von finally he answers the phone.

" Why the fuck you blowing up my man phone?" Some female yells through the phone..

" Look I just want to talk to Von I'm about to argue with you", I say calmly.

" Bitch what do you want?" She demands.

I look at phone and hang up shaking my head, and just speed up. I make my way to Dayvon's apartment complex. I make my way to the fifth floor and knock on the door, A beautiful woman opens the door wearing a smile.