Mio Amore Rosso

Από Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... Περισσότερα

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack 🔥
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce 🔥
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping 🔥
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? 🔥
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
I'm here / Life saving & truths
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting

114 4 2
Από Daughterofthebatfam

Kori's POV

The tea in my hand was slowly getting cold. Carla had brought it to me to help calm my nerves, but my stomach was churning and I didn't want to upset it any further.

I'd been so upset about Roy and Jason lying to me that I'd decided to just hide out in the library when Jason and I got back.

I was done yelling, for now. I just didn't want to talk to anyone at all.

I knew those two would never normally lie to me. Ever. I knew, whether I didn't like it or not, that Jason had the right to do whatever the hell he wanted to, so why they decided to lie to me, pissed me off so much.

Finally, I lifted the cup to my lips, breathing in the scent of Rose and Lavender before taking a slow sip.

It was soothing in my mouth and I closed my eyes as I swallowed, feeling it go down my throat. It did taste amazing.

Carla always knew just what I needed. She knew what combination would calm my nerves and relax me.

When I heard the door open, I didn't even move. Keeping my eyes closed as I leaned back in the armchair, hoping it wasn't anyone I'd have to talk to. Although, for some reason, my luck as of late, hasn't been that good.

"Kori?" His voice was soft and he didn't move closer, obviously respecting the fact that I had come in here to be alone.

Sighing softly, I opened my eyes, looking over at him with a slight frown, but didn't respond.

"Kori, babe, can we talk? Please?" He looked desperate, anxious. Pensive. As though, his actions had hurt him just as much as they hurt me.

I knew he regretted what he did, he hated upsetting me and always went above and beyond to make me happy. I also knew he was just following Jason's orders. Following his brother's orders.

He was Jason's second. It was his job to arrange meetings and keep the peace between other Mafia groups.

I just wish they had told me.

My parents had done nothing but lie to me my entire life. By the time I was sixteen, everything I thought I knew was wrong. I'd found out so many things that they'd kept from me, so one of the only things I really expected from Roy in our relationship was the truth.

My expression softened as I watched him, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, anxiety radiating off him.

Finally, I nodded, setting my tea down, but still didn't say a word. I'd hear what he had to say. I always did. I wasn't obnoxious. If he was coming to me, I knew he had thought long and hard about what he was gonna say.

He immediately moved over to me, kneeling down in front of me and reaching for my hands. I just sat there, watching him curiously, debating on what to do myself.

When I didn't move my hands into his, I regretted it. Seeing the pain surface in his eyes as he moved his hands beside me inside.

"Kori, I am so sorry...I never ever meant to upset or hurt you." He took a deep breath, playing with the hem of my dress for a moment before sighing out. "I love you more than I'll ever be able to show. You are so much more than my world. Damn Kori, you're my universe."

Tears started to puddle in his eyes and I couldn't help the tears that formed in mine. He reached for my hands again and this time I didn't stop him. I didn't pull away as he held my gaze, looking disheveled with every word he spoke.

Shit!

I couldn't stay mad at him. I never could.

"We can't have lies between us Roy. I can't...no matter what, I need to know that whatever else happens around us, I can trust you."

He let out a sob, nodding eaglery at my words. "I know. I know that. I'm so sorry Kori. I regret every word that came out of my mouth. I do."

I moved a hand to his cheek, wiping away a tear as I nodded, whispering through my own tears. "I know love. I know."

My heart clenched in my chest, forming a knot in my throat and causing me to shake.

"I know you did what you had to do babe and even though I don't want to forgive you and you should be working tirelessly to earn my trust back...I do love you. And that trumps any anger in me."

I loved him more than I'd ever loved anyone. He and Jason were the only people still in my life from my childhood. They knew me forward and backwards. Our friendship with each other went beyond any other I've ever known. Love meant so much to me once I learned what it really was.

I wasn't about to screw it up on my side either.

His eyes widened at my words and he pushed up off his knees and hugged me tightly. "I know I don't deserve half the love you give me Kori. I'm so lucky to even get a taste of it. I promise I'll make this up to you. No matter how hard it'll be."

I knew he would. Even if I told him not to, he would.

"I can't let this tear us apart Roy, especially...especially not now." I leaned back, holding his face in my hands. He did the same, wiping my tears gently.

He looked slightly confused at my sudden smile. I really did need him now more than ever. If this was gonna work out like we planned, I needed his help.

"Roy, I'm pregnant." A laugh left my mouth as I spoke, my smile reaching my ears as I watched his eyes go wide.

His mouth opened, but for a moment he was silent till he laughed and hugged me again. Holding me close to him and kissing all over my face.

I knew then, we'd be okay. We've worked through worse things. "I-I'm gonna be a dad." He laughed again, moving his hands to my stomach as he sat back, looking at me in awe.

I cupped his cheeks, nodding. "Yeah, baby. You're gonna be a great dad." I pulled him into a kiss, letting the rest of my stress melt away in his arms.

__________________________________

Wally's POV

Warmth covered my face and back, softly pulling me from my sleep. My head was resting comfortably on something familiar. Something safe.

Dick.

A smile stretched across my face, remembering that he was finally home. Finally here with me. A soft noise escaped my mouth as I stretched, moving my hand up onto his chest.

When I settled back into him, he let out a hum as he woke up, pulling me closer as he did. "Mornin." His voice was a little rough still, gravely from waking up. It was so attractive.

Leaning up, I kissed his cheek, looking at him in the soft morning light. "Morning. How'd you sleep?"

When our eyes met, he smiled and ran his fingers through my hair, which I was absolutely certain was a mess. "Amazing. I missed you so much."

He put his hand on my cheek, pulling me closer to kiss me. His lips still tasted like wine and that rainbow cereal I can't keep him from buying.

It was missed though. His lips. His tongue. How he worked them like magic against my own mouth. I could never grow tired of it.

I cherished this time we had. Because of work, we didn't have it very often. So I sure as hell was cherishing this moment for as long as it was gonna last.

When I heard the door open, I sighed, pulling away. Well, at least it lasted longer than last time.

I grinned at Dick as he made a face, his lip twitching before we heard the loud squeals of two tiny toddlers running and jumping onto our bed.

They were all over Dick, hugging and cuddling him. I thought it was so cute the way they loved him. They really had missed him too.

"Why did we agree to watch them again right as I'm coming back from a business trip?" He glared at me then smiled when Terry smashed his cheeks together and giggled at him. "Smoosh bubby."

I laughed, cuddling Donna in my arms as she asked for breakfast. "Because, Selina asked me and I can't say no to her. Besides, they aren't too bad. Better than Bart and Damian were at this age."

Dick laughed, nodding in agreement. "You're definitely not wrong about that." Terry giggled, beaming at us before his stomach growled.

Both kids were jumping off the bed as soon as Dick suggested breakfast. I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'll go make pancakes."

I started to get up, but Dicks arms wrapped around me, pulling me back into him as he nuzzled into my neck.

I chuckled. "Babe, I gotta go make breakfast." I gasped when he nibbled my earlobe and playfully smacked his arm. "Dick, stop! The kids."

He groaned, but let me go. "Fine, but as soon as my dad picks them up, you better have your ass in this bed."

Playfully, I glared at him, placing my hands on my hips. "Oh yeah. Says who?" He grinned at me, grabbing my waist as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Says the guy who hasn't gotten any since he left a week ago. And you promised."

He pouted his lip out at me, giving me his best puppy eyes and making me laugh as I ruffled his hair. "You're lucky you're cute babe." I leaned down, kissing his head before heading out of our room and to the kitchen.

I could hear the kids giggling and only hoped I wouldn't find the apartment in total chaos when I found them.

I was right though, they weren't near as bad as Damian and Bart, although, Dick and I were definitely the worst.

I chuckled to myself, remember the pranks we would pull and the times Bruce and Berry had to pull our stupid butts out of whatever situation we got into.

We were perfect though. Perfect for each other. I honestly hoped that keeping the kids would make it easier to bring up adoption.

It was something I've been thinking about for a few months now. He'd make a great dad. He was always so good with them and I wanted to see that with our own little one someday.

Someday.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68.4K 1.6K 30
Damian Wayne(Robin) and Jon Kent(Superboy) have a secret that they and 2 others know of, will it be found out or will they reveal it to the other Her...
HYACINTHUS Από poeticramblings

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

9.7K 555 25
Hyacinthus, a Spartan prince whose beauty was blessed by the gods. Apollo, the god of the Sun, whose eye had been caught by him. And Zephyros, the g...
125K 5.1K 38
Nick Wallace just wants to survive. Simple. Moving to a new town with new people is always hard, but Nick is strong. After being forced to relocate...
10.7K 398 36
"Son of Dead, hear wise, You come here to demise, The world erupts into chaos, when the angel has to be fought. Stop the darkness before it departs...