NSFW Alphabet for Alan Rickma...

By sips___tea

This is the NSFW alphabet for different Alan Rickman characters. Since I last updated I have done the charact... More

The template
Severus Snape
Colonel Brandon
Interrogator

Sheriff of Nottingham

1.8K 51 11
By sips___tea

Warning: knives

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

I don't think George knows what aftercare is, he always collapses after sex and falls asleep quickly after. He does wrap his arms around you and falls asleep close, however, there is no proper kisses or snuggles after sex.

B: Body Part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves your pretty hands, usually smaller than yours, he loves how you grab his cock with them or scratch his back in pleasure with them. He also loves pinning you down with them or holding you to a wall with them. George also loves your nipples, finding it funny how you react when he plays with them, chuckling when you moan for him.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

George loves to see his cum on your body, relishing how his sticky love juice slowly slides across your skin. He does not care about the bed or you, taking immense pleasure at how he painted you with his cum.

D: Dirty Secret

Gorge has always had fantasies of having orgies and having sex with all genders. This thought always fills his mind when he sees an attractive man or woman as he goes by his day, imagining how it would be for him and you to be in an orgy with a selected number of people. Further, he has already chosen these people, already planning in his head the perfect orgy. If you wish to know it would be you, him, the maid, his head guard, the pudding chef, the horse groomer and your lady in waiting.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

George knows what he likes through experience with other women and enjoys doing what he knows he likes. Although he is experienced with his own pleasure, he is not with women as he never cared to make his partner orgasm until you.

F: Favorite Position

Any position he can hold you down by your wrists, neck, hair or anything else. George loves having control and is able to fuck you as deep as possible, so he enjoys missionary, with your legs over his shoulders or any other position which gives him the chance to fuck you good and deep.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

George isn't very goofy but he always seems to be smirking and chuckling at something in his head which you don't understand which makes you slightly confused as he is chuckling as he fucks you roughly. You never ask what he finds humorous but the question still lingers in your mind.

H: Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

George has a patch of dark, curly pubes, just like his hair which he does not bother to shave. Just like his beard, his pubes tickle when rubbed against your skin, so when he fucks you, you feel his hair against you.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

George is not very intimate when you have sex, preferring to go rough and fast, leaving no time for slow kisses and romantic, long sex as George wants to achieve his orgasm fast. At the end, however, he will kiss you gently and go to sleep, you wrapped in his arms and his face either resting on your chest or in your neck.

J: Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

George enjoys jacking off if you are not around, although he doesn't take as much pleasure as he would with you, he will do it to achieve the pleasure he wishes for. He however doesn't do it often as he always has you which he prefers to do.

Sometimes you walk in on him jacking off and he sends you a smirk, amusement and lust playing in his eyes as he watches you, precum, spit and cum dripping from his hand and dick.

K: Kink (one or more of their kinks)

George has a knife kink, loving placing his knife against your skin, teasing it with the tip and edge, never too hard or you will bleed deeply, but sometimes he will cut you, slightly sucking at the blood, his shaggy beard ticking your skin and distracting you from the sting.

He also has a bit of a roleplay kink, usually, he kidnaps you or you are his prisoner. Although he never expresses that is what he thinks when he fucks you it still is in the forefront of his mind and he imagines what it would be like. You have no idea he thinks this.

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Anywhere, the castle is his and he will fuck you wherever he damn well pleases. He loves the risk of fucking you in a place anyone can walk in, finding great pleasure in servants walking in on their master balls deep in his pet.

M: Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Anything can get him going. From just seeing you in close-fitting clothes to being angry at failing to catch Robin Hood will lead to sex. The more angry and frustrated he is the rougher it will be and he will take you anywhere he wishes.

N: No (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Although he has a knife kink and might press it close to you making a slight cut, he would never give you a deep cut. George knows how to make damage and tease as he is skilled with the blade. Because of that, he would never cut you badly with his knife.

O: Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He always loves receiving over giving, always wanting to be first to have pleasure. George is amazing at eating you out/sucking your dick (depending on what you have) as his beard grates against your skin and his nose nuzzles at you. His tongue is perfect at pleasuring you and George loves to taste you when he has had a rough day.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual?)

George is usually rough and quick, wishing to orgasm immediately, chasing his pleasure as he pumps in and out of you. He is not one to go romantically slow, seeing no point in fucking all night, instead, he fucks roughly until you both cum and then falls asleep.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

George is up to quickies at any time, before going out for a mission, before mass, between meetings. George enjoys going fast and achieving his pleasure as fast as possible, because of this he mostly likes quickies.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He would fuck you in front of Robin Hood if he could assert dominance over you and him. Voyeurism is definitely George's cup of tea and he enjoys fucking you in places that you would most likely be caught in for the risk and the excitement.

He will also experiment, overhearing the small court which he has talked about the newest way to have sex and kinks. George listens in and sometimes talks with these people, finding them and then wanting to experiment with you.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

George uses all his energy being rough and fast, this means he uses all his energy and can only go for two rounds, puffed out at the end of it and ready to go to sleep.

T: Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

George wouldn't know a sex toy if it smacked him in the face. Because he likes it nice and rough he sees no need for toys as he wants his pleasure now, being an impatient man.

U: Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Usually, he doesn't tease, wishing to get back to his own orgasm rather than lingering on yours, however, sometimes, mostly when buzzing from alcohol, that with a sick grin he teases you all night.

V: Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

George is loud. Grunts, moans, groans fill the air which anyone who passes the door can hear. George loves this, wanting to show everyone that he is fucking, it is a very odd way to assert dominance, but he does it anyway.

W: Wild Card (Random headcanon)

George is bisexual, wanting to have sex both with men and with women. You both live in a time when this would be less accepted, but he still finds a way to keep satisfied and hide his sexuality from the bishop. You can find him flirting with both men and women on a daily basis which makes you jealous so you do it back, making George in turn jealous.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants)

George's cock is big and he damn well knows it. He has big dick energy and is not ashamed if he wears slightly too tight boxers, letting the outline of his cock show. His large tuft of hair is unruly like his hair and when you take his member into your mouth your nose can hit the scratchy hair which makes George grunt loudly in delight.

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

George has a very high sex drive, anything can make him hard, from anger at a failed mission to just you and him sitting and having dinner. His mind is full of thoughts of you and he loves it.

Z: ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

George is out like a light, fulfilled and exhausted from fucking you harshly, all he can do is collapse and fall asleep, mostly on you, He pulls you close to himself and soon is snoring gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...