Always Hers

By jess_lewis12

-𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫- She broke my heart once and still doesn't even know it, But I promised myself to never come clos... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟/𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2.6K 71 70
By jess_lewis12

Is she really leaving?

I never thought watching one of the only people you truly care for walk away from you would hurt so bad.

I may hide under my cool, calm demeanor, but that's all it is, a mask, to protect my heart that has already been broken once by her. I don't even think she knows how I truly feel, but to protect myself once again I make sure to hide it under the surface and freeze all those perplexing emotions she fills me with so I don't get hurt again. The way I feel may be confusing but I know its true and it feels so right, she just can't know.

I made a mistake these past months, I let her in again. The way she made me feel felt too great to ignore, but here we again with my world crumbling and her being the cause. She broke my heart again and is leaving me here now in pieces. I don't think she realizes my heart has always been hers since the moment I saw her. Always hers.

She cant leave me after I know she feels the same. I know it now and I can't let her go like last time.

I watch her throwing her bags into the bed of her truck, as her mom says her goodbyes for the holidays and I know this truly is happening. It may only be for a few weeks but it feels like this is a goodbye to us, her way of saying there's no future for us, but I know there is, I just know it.

I know I seem like an unshakeable guy that truly cares for nothing and no one, but when someone breaks down my walls and embeds themselves into my heart there really is no length I won't go to get them back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.7K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
1.4K 149 28
Meet skylar, a fun, outgoing, beautiful young girl who spent most of her days with her best friend Tyler. Meet Tyler a handsome, intelligent, young...
9.1K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
Broken By Claire

Teen Fiction

5.3K 215 40
Grace Jackson has been dealing with self hatred since middle school. It only became worse as the school years went by, and just when Grace feels it's...