𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟

I've had a week to think on what to do about Liv and me

I've had a week to think on what to do about Liv and me. When Logan had said that they had kissed I truly believed him, of course I was shocked, but I couldn't think as to why he would lie.

Olivia has never been the type to have double standards, so I know that kiss didn't happen. The look on her face when she thought I was going to fool around with Ashley told me everything. If she had really kissed Logan, she wouldn't have looked at me like I was about to tear her whole world apart.

She used to look at me like I was the sun, like I was the sole purpose for her being, and that she was only a small planet that would float around in my orbit and would never affect my doings. Olivia has never genuinely been able to see that she was the purpose of my being, like the galaxy that held me there. Without her I would be a dead star, completely and utterly burnt out.

But in that moment she looked at me like I was a monster. One that had killed everything she cared for and was about to do the last thing that would break her.

I don't know how things became the way they are, and why I decided to do that with Ashley, but I've learnt now. I know now how much I mean to Liv. Although there's a small part of me that's telling me what I did would cause Olivia to act out the same as me, I think I know her well enough to know that she isn't irrational though. So if she does anything to spite me, she's thought about it and truly wants it.

Despite all these negative thoughts, I focus on the positives. Which leads me to think she does feel how I do. In just over a week I'll leave this school, and I could risk someone else noticing the angel that is Olivia. I don't want to lose her, so if I claim her as mine, I won't. I'm just praying she wants to be claimed, by me.

Once I've decided how I want to do this, I grab my notebook from my wardrobe. Which isn't the way I left it. I just put it down to my rushing last time to hide it, but if someone's read it, that someone being Kacy, then I just hope she hasn't told Olivia. Although maybe it would be good for her to know, so she wouldn't doubt how I feel.

Pushing my thoughts aside, I focus on the one thing my being exists because. My angel.

I apologize for what happened last week Liv. I wasn't thinking straight because I was mad and upset and slightly heartbroken if I'm honest...

I rip the page out of my notebook and place it back in my wardrobe. I hope she doesn't mind that I wrote it, but I don't want to end up not saying everything I want to.

Rushing to get into some decent clothes and to fix my hair the way Liv likes it, I accidently bump into my dad on my way out. Thankfully I did, because I nearly just left the house without telling my dad. I let him know I'm going over to Olivia's, he doesn't even bat an eyelid at how crazy I'm acting. I just need to get this to her, because I can't wait to see her face when she reads it.

I rush over to the Moore's house and knock on the door. I'm glad when it opens after only a few seconds, but am disappointed to see it's Sam.

"Hi Tyler, are you alright hun?" I nod my head like a mad man and tell her I just need to talk to Olivia quickly. With a hesitant tone to her voice that worries me she answers me, "She's out at the Diner, Tyler."

With that information, I rush down the street, barely hearing Sam's shouts of her telling me to wait. I don't wait, this is urgent. With my mind racing with all the ways this could go, I finally reach the diner.

I wait outside for a while to slow my breathing, so she can't tell I've been running, but nothing I can do will calm my heart down. It's beating rapidly against my chest, only a small amount caused from the run.

I walk through the front doors, hearing the ding of the bell above my head and am hit with the familiar scent of the diner. My mom always used to take me and Kacy here after school on Fridays as a treat, so I kind of enjoy the idea of creating more happy memories in this place.

At a first glance I can't see Olivia at all, after all this place is packed. Not ideal, but I can't complain since this wasn't planned or anything. I round a corner just searching the place for her, when I notice that blond hair, curly as always.

The booth is to my right, and she's sitting in the middle, but she's facing slightly in the opposite way of me so she can't see me yet.

I can't wait to give her this letter. I walk towards her table stopping halfway there when I see something that completely rips my heart into shreds. How could I have been so fucking stupid? She's on that stupid study date with Logan. How did I forget? My only comfort before, was that she convinced me it wasn't a date and that she wasn't even going to get all dressed up, but she did. She's all pretty for him, not for me. She should be that way for me, not that stupid fucker who so clearly kissed her. There I was acting like a fool writing some letter that meant so much, while she was here with Logan no doubt fooling around with him.

I pocket the letter, because I realized I was just standing here, in a diner that has slowly become quieter as more people notice the situation, holding a letter in front of me with tears in my eyes. God I really am pathetic.

So I don't stand here crying like a loser, I turn my sadness into anger, which seems to be a common theme recently.

I walk over to the table, slam my hand down and shout, "What the fuck is this!" Olivia jumps back in the booth, clearly startled, while Logan just looks up and scoffs. What the hell is he scoffing for? "What Logan?"

"Well it's just that you go into a cupboard to go make out with Ashley, and I can't be here to study with Olivia. You don't own her, she can do what she wants." With tears in her eyes, Olivia looks up at me like she doesn't even know me. She slides her way from the booth and runs out the front door. Wow, I really have fucked this up. "Jesus, Tyler. You really are doing this whole thing wrong."

Confused I look up at him and he looks at me like I'm so oblivious, "I've been trying to push you together not fucking further apart."

"Wha-What the fuck do you mean?"

He answers in a whisper, with wide eyes, mocking me, "Anyone can see how you feel about her, but you just weren't recognizing it yourself. So I thought if I could make you jealous, maybe you'd fucking realize what she meant to you, but no you go and kiss Ashley. You really have fucked this up. Also for the record, I fucking like Aria. Since your my best-friend I thought you would've figured that out, but now I'm going to take the poor girl home, because she's so scared of you she ran off," he slams his hands on the table as he rises, and leaves the diner. As he does I can only shout, "I didn't fucking kiss her!"

I scratch the back of my neck, just thinking about how I royally fucked this up. This is going to take a lot to come back from, but she will be mine. At least she will always be my Angel. Right?

 Right?