The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋

1.6K 34 6
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/25/21}

"Ring Ring"

"Ughh." This can't be happening. Has it really been 3 days already. Once I got back I told Marcel and Cami everything. I didn't tell them any names, I just called Elijah 'suit and tie', Klaus the 'dickhead wolf' and Rebekah 'Barbie Bombshell'. Marcel said that Rebekah reminded him of an ex he once had, but she left him here and never came back. I didn't want my problems to start running here behind me. I wanted Cami and Marcel safe.

I partied so hard when I came back. We had a welcome home party, we missed you party, late birthday party, and come back soon party. What can I say Marcel was the king of parties.

I was sleeping in Cami's bed when my phone went off. She pushed me off the bed and groaned. "For fuck sake Bella get out." She turned over and I rolled on my back laughing.

"Ring Ring"

"This is Deja Vu, I bet Damon is on the other end of that phone." I looked at the phone while it ranged. I honestly don't know who it is. Klaus and Stefan have been calling me nonstop. Damon only calls to check on me and to keep me updated. I talked to Bonnie and Care and I told them everything that had happened while I was with Klaus. I even remembered to tell them that I slept with Elijah. They was super shocked about me and Klaus, but they didn't judge and I loved that about them. Of course they hated it but they was happy that I was no longer with him.

Damon told me that Stefan was still being a dick and that Rebekah was staying at the house because Klaus left her. Sounds about right. They haven't heard from him since. He also told me that Tyler is sired to Klaus and that Rebekah found out the Klaus killed their mother. I obviously knew that, I knew everything there was to know about Klaus, but I never told a soul because it wasn't my place to do so.

I was told that Jeremy is seeing his dead ex and Matt was seeing his dead Sister. Tyler was acting like a dick and Rebekah was on team Salvatore. Which is crazy because she act just like Elijah. She wants Klaus dead for what he done but at the end of the day he's her brother. I really don't think she would go through with it.

"Please answer your phone." Marcie said as he walked in shirtless. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Can I answer you?" I laughed and got up off the floor.

"Haha you're funny." He handed me my phone and it stopped ringing.

"Would you look at that problem solved." I put my phone down and jumped on Cami. "Come on wakey wakey." She pushed me off here and I fell back onto the floor. All of us laughed and I got up.

"You may be a vampire now, but I will still kick you're ass Bella." She said sitting up in her bed.

"Ring Ring"

"I'm going to kill them." I picked up my phone without checking caller ID and screamed. "WHAT DO YOU BLOODY WANT?!" Marcel and Cami laughed and I threw a pillow at them and sped out the room.

"Well that's no way to answer your phone love." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Klaus?" I was happy to hear his voice but annoyed at the same time.

"Well I just got good news from one of your brothers, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm minding my business and whatever Stefan told you congratulations, I told you that I'm done with you so please stop calling my phone!" I hung up and slammed my phone down.

"Ring Ring"

I groaned and picked up my phone without checking caller ID. "KLAUS PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!" I yelled. Thank god Cami and Marcel couldn't hear me.

"Wow he's still going at it? He's desperate Bels." Damon said on the other side of the phone, a huge smile came across my face.

"Hey Dames, sorry bout that he really is desperate." I chuckled and went to my room. "So why are you calling me..." I looked at the time then put the phone back to my ear. "At 2pm, I just came from a party and I'm so sleepy." I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. If I wasn't in a happy mood I would cuss Damon and Klaus out for waking me up.

"Seriously at 2 in the afternoon, Look we got Mikael." I sat up quickly once that name left his mouth. He started to explain the plan, Stefan called Klaus to lure him back in town. That must've been the good news Klaus was talking about. Katherine was going to pretend to be Elena and Rebekah was cool with Mikael killing her brother. "So sissy, are you in?"  He asked causing me to snap out of thoughts.

"I-" for some reason I didn't want Klaus to be killed, after everything he did to me, to Stefan, to all of my friends, a part of me just couldn't lose him.

"Helloooo earth to Bels." My brother said snapping me out of my head once again. "Tonight is also you're party so you have to come home anyways."

"Um, yea.... Count me in, I'll be there later tonight." I quickly hung up and rushed to my room to shower and change.{Outfit at the top on the left} As I finish packing Cami and Marcel was waiting for me by my car.

"This really does feel like Deja Vu." Cami said pouting as she hugs me.

"Yea I know Cams but, I'll be back. Hopefully the next time I do it's for good." I let go and kiss her cheek.

Marcie puts my bags in the car and walks over to hug me. "Please come back soon and alive. Now that you're a controlled vampire we can have a feast when you get back." He let me go and kissed my forehead.

"Trust me I might be a ripper, but at least I can control myself better than my brother. Feeding off of people is fun." We had a group hug and I finally get in the car. I rolled my window down and smile at them. "When I come back I want a huge bloody party at the compound."

"You know I got you girl, but you have to call me in order for that to happen." Marcie said and playfully glared at me.

"He's right you suck at making phone calls." Cami added. "We love you tho, make it back soon."

"I love you guys to, stay safe." I rolled my window up and pulled off.

Here we go again, back to this bloody town where bloody things happen. I really don't wanna see Klaus again, but honestly I really do.

God having feelings suck.

~Time Skip~

I walked into the Salvatore house with my things. I went it put them in my room, the house was empty when I arrived. I came back down to have me and drink and Elena showed up out of no where.

"Anna you're back." She came over and hugged me.

I hugged her back then turned around to down my drink. "Hey Elena, Damon told me that Katherine took you're place. I'm guessing everyone is at the school." I poured me another drink. For some reason I was very nervous.

"Um, Caroline must've forgot to call you. They moved the dance to Tyler's house...the school was flooded....Are you okay? You seem nervous." She asked looking at me concerned.

"I hate that I'm back in this god awful town. I was having so much fun in New Orleans and I didn't have to worry about anything, but I'm happy that I get to see my friends again." I downed my drink again. "I need all the alcohol in the world if I'm going to see him again." I scoffed and started to head upstairs but then I stopped and faced Elena. "Where's Rebekah? The last time she called me she was so excited for this, she wanted to wait for me."

"Um, she said you was taking to long so she left with everyone else." She turned away from me, she's not trying to keep eye contact which means she's hiding something.

I hummed. "Well then I guess I'll go get ready and see them there." I continued up the stairs. Obviously she was lying. I'll just have to ask Damon, I know he'll tell me.

~Time Skip~

After hours of getting dressed {outfit at the top on the right} I finally arrived to the party. There's a rock band playing in the garden; everyone was there even people I never even met. I walked to the back and scanned the crowd. I couldn't find Rebekah which means doppelbitch has done something to her. I scanned more and seen Caroline and Bonnie and quickly walked towards them and hugged them.

"Oh, my god I'm missed you both!" They hugged me back and squealed.

"HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!" The both screamed and I laughed and thanked them.

"You look absolutely amazing, tonight we need to ignore all of this Mikael and Klaus mess and celebrate you." Bonnie said with a huge smile on her face. I could tell she missed me.

"She's totally right, maybe you need to jump someone's bones." Caroline said and we all laughed.

"I don't think so Care, but this party you planned is amazing." I said looking around at the people.

"I didn't plan this Tyler did, I mean like how did he even plan a better party than me so fast? I mean come on there's a band outside." She said upset with the wolf and maybe even jealous.

"Right like who are all these people?" Bonnie added.

"This is weird. Um, I'm going to go find Damon." I walked around looking for my oldest brother but instead I found my older brother. I walked over while he was talking to Tyler. "Hey guys."

"Well, well, look who finally decided to come back home." My brother said and I glared at him.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Tyler. "Hey Tyler. Nice party you've planned." I gave him a small hug since he was carrying a box of beer.

"Welcome back Anna happy late birthday and thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants." He said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" My brother asked and I looked at him confused.

"It's not only Annabella's party, man. It's a wake." He walks away then Klaus walked on the stage; the crowd starts to cheer. Please don't tell me Klaus compelled all of these people to like him.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled as I looked at the hybrid on the stage. Of course he is behind all of this.

"Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming! Also can you point the spotlight to the birthday girl." He smirked and a bright ass light shined one me. I blinked a few times and Stefan stood in front of me. Well that's interesting. "Excuse me mate, I can't see you're beautiful sister." I groaned and moved from behind my brother. "Ahhh, there's my girl. Everyone please wish my beautiful girlfriend a late happy birthday, I love you Bella."

Everyone cheered and wished me a happy late birthday. I rolled my eyes and headed back inside to get me a drink. As I poured me a drink Klaus appeared next to me. "I'm not you're girlfriend go away." I start to walk away, but he grabs my arm.

"Please, I want to fix this. My father is dead Anna, and I want to wake my family with you here by my side." He looked down at me while I look up at him.

Why do I have to be so short.

"Klaus I need time okay. You killed me that's not something I can just move along from." I release myself from his grip and he grabs me again.

"Then tell me one thing." He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "Do you still love me?" He was scared to know the answer.

A tear escaped my eye. Of course I stilled loved him, but how can I tell him that. "I never stopped. And it pains me because after everything you've done Klaus, I can't seem to let you go." He leans in to kiss me but one of his hybrids interrupt.

"You have a visitor." She said looking between us and I look away from him.

"Well, tell my visitor I'm a bit busy." He groaned and faced the hybrid, but when he turned back I was gone.

I went outside to dry my eyes. The next the I know someone sticks a stake through my stomach and drags me away. I struggled to be let free but they wouldn't let me go.

"Stop fighting, you'll be dead soon enough." He snapped my neck and all I seen next was darkness.

When I woke up Katherine was standing next to me. "What's going on?" I asked and she gestured for me to be quiet. I groaned in pain because the stake was still in my stomach.

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." It must have been Mikael. The hybrid walks up behind him and pushes Katherine and I into him. He grips onto our arms and I grunt in pain more.

Once Klaus seen me his smirk dropped. I tried to look at him but, I couldn't. The more I moved the more the stake would push up against my heart. "Nik." I mumbled. He stepped forward. It was the first time in a long time since I called him that.

"She must be the girl who was foolish enough to love you. No one will ever love you boy, you're an abomination. So Come on out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies, along with your little hybrid blood bag." Mikael spat out. I couldn't keep my eyes open. It was getting to painful.

I finally had the strength to lift my head and look at him. "Go ahead. Kill them." He said with a straight face.

"W- what." I mumbled. I seen a tear fall down his cheek, I understood why he said that so I played along.

"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Katherine says with an amazing Elena impression. She's a great actor.

"If they die, this lot will be the last of your abominations, and you'll never find a love like hers again." Mikael spoke. While no one was looking Katherine slipped me a wolfsbane grenade.

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus said, his eyes never left me.

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Klaus eyes started tearing up. I had to make this more believe.

"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill them both." I never seen Klaus truly afraid, others might not see it but I do.

"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to." Mikael said still trying to get Klaus to give up.

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill them you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill them. Come on, old man. Kill them. KILL THEM!!! He yelled and Mikael laughed.

"Mikael you're right." I spoke up looking Klaus dead in the eyes letting him know that I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. "Kill me. That means I don't have to deal with him anymore. He ruined me, he changed my brother into a dick, he turned a close friend of mines into one of his pathetic hybrids, he's using Elena as a bloody blood bag, AND HE KILLED ME AND MADE ME THIS....THIS MONSTER. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME SO I NO LONGER HAVE TO LOOK AT HIM." I yelled out. I could tell he was hurt but, honestly it felt good to finally yell out my feelings.

"Well then, I told you no one will ever love you, Niklaus. Your impulse has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." Mikael stabs Katherine with a dagger and she falls to the ground. He pulls the stake out of me and I scream in pain as he stabs me in the leg. He laughs at Klaus when he see a hurt and shocked look on his face. Damon rushes up behind Klaus, twists him around and stabs the White Oak dagger into his stomach. Katherine gets up from the floor and takes the stake out my leg and I get up.

"Katherine..." Mikael mumbled and was shocked to see she wasn't Elena.

We both smiled at him then at each other "Kaboom." We both said simultaneously as we throw the grenades at the hybrids. Meanwhile, Damon is about to stake Klaus, when Stefan knocks him off of Klaus and holds him down.

I see the stake is on the floor and I run to it a grab it.

"What are you doing?!" Damon asked my brother then looked up at me. "Bels don't!!!" He struggled to get Stefan off of him.

Stefan and Klaus looked at me. "ANNA KILL MIKAEL." Stefan yelled out. I nod my head and I take the stake speed towards Mikael and drives it through his heart, I quickly jump back and he bursts into flames.

"What the hell did you two do?" Damon asked more shocked at me than Stefan.

"Me getting hurt and almost dying WAS NOT APART OF THE PLAN." I yelled and crossed my arms across my chest.

"And your brother has earned his freedom." Stefan stops clutching Damon, and gets up and faces Klaus. "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free." Klaus un-compels Stefan. When Stefan and I look to where Damon was, he was gone.

"Okay the next time I got to New Orleans I'm most definitely never coming back here. First time I stepped back into this hell hole I got kidnapped for my ex by his loving brother. The second time, I almost died by my ex crazy, step father. I'M GOING HOME AND GOING TO SLEEP." I turn to face Klaus. "Do not call my phone in the morning, or I'll kill you."

I went to walk away but he grabs my arm. "Would you really rather die than to be with me again?" He asked and I turn to face him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this but." I kiss him. He vamp speeds us to the nearest empty room and I quickly jump on him and he catches me while he pins me to a wall. He kisses down my neck and I let out a small moan. "Wait, wait, wait stop." I jump down and he moves back while breathing hard. "I love you Klaus, but I still need time."

"Then I'll wait, however long I need to." He kissed me again. Then I smile at him and vamp speed home.

I don't have time for Damon tonight so I locked my door. I took off my dress and laid in my bed. Why every time I come to town something bad happens the same night. Why can't all of this happen in New Orleans, at least I'll have contacts there so they can help.

Tonight was a bust but, I think I kinda fixed things between me and Klaus. No I don't date him, but I want to move pass the point that he killed me. There's no going back now and there's nothing I can do. I believe I'm just ready to forgive him and move on.

Love is so exhausting sometimes.

I close my eyes and fall asleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a great day.

So are you guys enjoying my book?? If so I'm glad that you are. I'm would really like it if you voted. It would make me happy😃 Also share it around to you're friends. I want more people to check it out🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
67.3K 1.8K 28
"I'll never be you Caroline!!! I'll never be pretty enough, I'll never be smart enough, I'll never get the perfect boy with the perfect lifestyle...