The Gifted What if the Inner...

By crazyguineapigs

This story consists after the events of the finale of the Gifted TV show. Except this is a what if. so I have... More

Chapter One: Meet Dawn
Chapter Two: Presumed dead
Chapter Three: Andrew Von Strucker
Chapter Four: Cultural Education
Chapter Five: Lauren's side
Chapter Six: The Mission
Chapter Seven: Action
Chapter Eight: Action Part Two
Chapter 9: John's Mistake
Chapter Ten: The Result.
Chapter Eleven: The Split
Chapter Twelve: War Plans
Chapter Thirteen: Lights Minds Action
Chapter Fourteen: DESTROY
Chapter Fifteen: Controle
Chapter Sixteen: Transport.
Chapter Seventeen: The Chariot
Chapter Eighteen: Dawn's Revelation.
Chapter Nineteen: Andy's Help
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One: Help.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back In Action.
Chapter Twenty-Four: the beggining of the end.
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Final Authors Note

36 3 0
By crazyguineapigs

I hope that you have enjoyed this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's been about 4 months since I first began and I honestly can't believe that I've finished it. I nearly never finnish anything. I would really like to thank you for reading up to this point. I appreciate it more than I can put into words. It's almost like a form of euphoria that I get each time I see that someone has seem it or decided to leave me some feedback. No one talks about just how important feedback actually is. Other people can see things in different perspectives and can ultimately come up with better ideas and honestly if you think I should have done something differently let me know and if I agree then I'll work to change and alter the story.

Though we are at the end of this adventure. There are plenty more adventures that I believe that I could do a part 2 or at least some form of epilogue but I won't write it unless it would be something you want.

Thanks once again for giving me and the story a chance and though it certainly isn't perfect and it probably has several plot holes but over the days weeks months slowly I'll change it slightly and perhaps someday this would be perfect?

-Molly-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 63 38
"I never thought that I'd see the day, when we would ever hear you roar again." ~~~~~ It had been years since they had seen each other. One enlisted...
4.5K 430 46
RAVENHILL, a ghost town now dominated by 'the gifted', the descendants of the Gods, the Angels, the Devil and Demons. Any being of supernatural, be i...
2.6K 125 26
"Mom said that we would make a new underground. I just didn't see how that was possible, but somehow we did. The only problem was that we were all wa...
7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...