Lynx Malfoy (A Harry Potter F...

By PrinceThespian

So, everyone knows who Draco Malfoy is... but did you know he had a sister? Lynx Malfoy is loved by her older... More

Prologue: Malfoy's Sister
Into the Burrow
The Curse of Trust and How It Shatters
Ginny's Birthday
The Letter, The Curse of Boredom, and the Run
Who's Fault?!
Hogwarts... Uh, Oh!
I Tremble... They're Gonna Eat Me Alive
Easter Egg Hunting
Going Mad
Be Wild and Be Gorgeous
Happy Birth Fool's Day
Singing in the Rain
Another Birthday?!
Letters to Mother
Snatched, Locked, and Marked
Faking My Faith
The Battle of Hogwarts
Seven Years Ago and Sarkany the Dragon
The Causes of a Horcrux's Venom
Strong Relief Lifted
When Hope Dies, New Ones Accrue
Dying Slowly
A Moment With You
Upsets and Downfalls
Move Along
Expected With A Pinch Of Random
Christmas? Yay For That.
Island of Misfit Toys
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Mrs. Lovett Takes The Stage!
Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
Misunderstanding At Its Highest Point
First Kill Goes Out With A Bang
Stay With Me
Nathan Abbate | His Story
I'm Thinking of A Word That Kills Relationships...
All That For Nothing
You Know What The Funny Thing Is? I'm Dead.
Clearing Her Name Isn't Easy
Just Because My Brother Gatecrashed, Doesn't Mean I Have To!
Never Felt So Alone Before
So Many Unwanted Memories
Sure, My Name's Cleared... But I'm Not That Happy
No More
Bid You All Farewell
Four Years; People Change
No Place Like Home
Epilogue: 19 Years Later
Sequel Announcement: Drop It Like A Beyoncé Album

Lynx Malfoy... No.1 Undesirable

41.3K 836 195
By PrinceThespian

George PoV

When I looked up and saw the gleaming silver blue eyes, I froze. We stood there for a second or two but the boy that was with her grabbed her by the arms and ran. 

"What is going on?" I said to myself.

A man in black ran up to me and said, "Where did she go?"

"Who?"

"The Malfoy girl!"

"Lynx?"

"Yeah, her. She was just here. Where do you think she went?" 

"Uhm... She ran though this way and then took a huge U-Turn," I lied. 

"Thank you!" He ran back to his people and yelled, "Oi! She turned around! Let's go!"

Something was just not clicking. I wanted to find her because I was so drunk last night. I forced myself to her. I was so wrong and I felt like total shit after. Even now, I cannot believe what I did to her. But why did these people want to see her? What kind of trouble did she get her into. As I walked around the chaotic Diagon Alley, there was a copy of the Daily Prophet on the floor. Lynx's photo was on the front page. I picked it up and read the horrific headline, "Lynx Malfoy... No.1 Undesirable." 

This just in. Almost a year after the Battle of Hogwarts, the Ministry finally found out who killed Fred Weasley and Ashlee Reel. And that girl is Lynx N. Malfoy. The Ministry sentenced her to Azkaban and the Dementors Kiss today, but one of the Ministry Snatchers accidentally let her go. The most recent update on her is that the Ministry made her "No.1 Undesirable" and she was seen by Wesley Premium, No.2 Undesirable. If you have any information about this please contact the Ministry.

Oh, my, freaking, god. She didn't kill Fred. She couldn't. Why would she? But Lynx did look... guilty when I ran to her on the scene where Fred died. That was such a long time ago... Part of me wants to believe this but the other doesn't want me to. 

Lynx couldn't.

"But she could have," I heard my lips say.

Stef PoV

I opened the door to Lynx's flat and went inside. My footsteps echoed through the room as I was walking around, wishing to find her here. It was still thundering and raining outside. I rubbed my eyes from the embarrassing tears and went inside her bedroom to find it how it was yesterday; the bed messed up, her music player was playing soft rock, and her canvas on the easel.

~*~

"Just tell me," I pleased placing my forehead on her forehead.  Lynx giggled and gabbed my hand so we were laying on the bed, cuddling and holding hands. Soft rock was playing in a Muggle music player in the background.

"Why does it matter?" she asked, kissing me quickly.

"It matters because I want to get you something special. C'mon, love, please?" I pleaded, stroking her pale blonde hair. 

She sighed and said, "Fine, my birthday is on the second of April."

"Yes!" I said in relief. "I thought it passed."

"'Course not. Though, I wish that birthdays were a one time thing."

"When I give you a really cool gift, you going to plead for another birthday."

"Valentines Day was amazing."

"I know. And I'm glad your still wearing it."

Lynx grabbed bracelet on her hand and smiled. "I love it."

"I love you."

I kissed her softly on the lips which she went on top of me and started to kiss me more. We switched places and I stared at her eyes for a while. She had pleading eyes so I placed my lips again against hers. I traced her lips with my tongue and she granted me entrance. Our breathing became harder but that didn't stop us. She groaned quietly and kissed me harder. Her tongue played with mine and she played with my hair and ran her other hand up and down my back. She pushed away for us to catch our breath. I laid down next to my love and she kept her arms around me.

"Don't let me go," she whispered.

"Never," I answered.

~*~

 I punched the wall and quickly fixed it with my wand. I dug into my pocket to get the gift for her birthday. I just got it today just in case they run out of it.

It was a pure golden heart locket with a flower pattern in it. When it opens, there was a picture of Lynx and I looking each other in the eyes.

I placed it on her desk and walked out of the flat. 

~*~

The next morning was even more depressing. I whistled, waiting to hear her but it was silent. I am an idiot. After I got dressed, I went to the Leaky Cauldron for my first job for today.

After loads hours in the job, some crazy maniac newspaper was yelling a scandal about a small girl being sent to Azkaban.

I scanned the newspaper and I almost died out of a heart attack. Lynx? But she didn't do anything. That's impossible! As I was reading the whole story of her killing Fred Weasley and Ashlee Reel, the text edited itself and it said that she has escaped from the Snatchers and is hiding in an unknown place. No.1 Undesirable. That just killed me.

"Anyone who finds her, report it to the Ministry. Anyone who catches her, report her to the Ministry. When she is caught, the Dementors will take care of her. Anyone who helps her, will be sent to Azkaban," I read. 

Lynx PoV

"Oh, my god, this can't be happening to me. No. No. It's all a dream. When I open my eyes, I'll be in my flat, Stef will still be with me, and all will be normal. Yeah," I said, pinching my wrist. I squished my eyes shut and opened them.

Sure enough, I was still with Mackenzie, Wesley Premium, Derek, Ace and Patten.

Mackenzie sighed in annoyance and said, "This is not a fucking dream, okay? This is reality whether you like it or not!"

"Do you always use that foul language?"

"Yeah. It puts emphasis on the sentence. And besides, we're criminals; we can do whatever the fuck we want to do," Wesley Premium said, grinning.

"Just, please stop. I haven't even gotten over this whole situation" I said.

"We don't have to listen to you. In fact, we can throw you out and you'll be all by yourself in the cold, going from hiding place to hiding place," Derek said, having the same expression as Mackenzie.

I looked around at the underground room we were in.  The walls were made of rock and gravel, but everything was like a large expensive flat.  I sighed and sat on the sofa. I put my head down and thought of everything that was going wrong in my life.

"What did I do wrong? Stef... I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Who's this Stef guy you keep mentioning?" Ace asked in her high pitched voice.

"Oh, he's my boy-..." I stopped myself. "Ex-boyfriend."

"Sucks!" Ace yelled. "I know how it feels. Too bad I haven't had a real boyfriend in forever... It's been too long since they sentenced me to death."

"Death?! What happened?" I asked, giving my full attention to her.

She started to explain but then she stopped all of a sudden and looked at Patten.  "Why don't we just show it to her?"

Patten's head shot up and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I mean... why not?"

He sighed and got up from his seat. Ace gave me a small cute smile. I always forget that she's older than me. I'm the little one here. Patten came back from wherever he went and he was holding a familiar thing on his hand. It was a Pensive.

"How do you guys have that?" I asked.

"Guess," Ace said, extracting a memory from her head.

"You stole it?" I asked.

"Bingo!" She put the golden thread on the silvery clear water. "Go on, do be frightened."

I nodded and put my head on the water. The black smog turned into a clear picture. I was in a house. A Victorian styled house, to be specific. I went up the stairs, but it wasn't like I wanted it. The memory had a pull on me, like it was controlling me.

It led me to a room where I saw a younger version of Ace. Maybe around my age. But she didn't look like her merry self, she looked possessed. She had yellow eyes , trembling hands, and her voice sounded scary. She used Accio and from the kitchen, a knife came in.

I looked at the bed and saw someone that looked like a really smaller version of Ace, a tall boy that looked about Ace's age and two adults which I assumed to be her parents. But they weren't moving at all, but they weren't dead either. I'm guessing she put a paralyzing spell of them.

She took off her cloak and started to laugh uncontrollably and possessed-like. Ace lifted up her hands with the knife and stabbed the small girl. The girl woke up from her trance and started to yell but that didn't last very long. I started to yell and scream with her. I went to Ace but then I remembered I was nothing to this... again. I turned my back to the scene and started to cry. I cried because I knew I couldn't stop this from happening and I knew that four lives were getting killed right in back of me.

I heard yells of terror and sorrow which made me cry even more and more. Ace's loud screaming and laughing buzzed my ears. Once the noise finished, I looked back with great caution and saw Ace look at the dead bodies in terror.

"No... No... No... Not again... NO!" Ace yelled. She lifted her knife and pointed it to her chest. "I'm sorry. I'll see you guys in hell!"

"Expelliarmus!" I heard a man coming in with two backups. The knife flew out of her hands and she looked at them with sorrow.

"I didn't..." She started.

"Lies! Take her away! Ace Word, you are being sent to Azkaban for a week and when that weeks done that'll be off with the head for you," The man said.

"No... please..." But she didn't resist. She gave her hands to the Ministry people and they dissaperated out of there.

The scene around me began to change and when it became visible, all I saw were hungry dementors flying all around me. I yelled, remembering my bad memories and I looked forward and saw Ace rocking back and forth like a madwoman. She was laughing to herself and her eyes never focused on anything specific.

The cage opened and an Azkaban Keeper was shielding himself with a shield charm. Ace was now laughing and shouting curses at him. Ace kicked and scratched the wall which had really creepy tally marks.  He used the Imparius Curse on her and they walked down to the first floor of the cell and there was the head copper thingy.

They were getting it ready when suddenly there was a huge explosion on the top of the cellar. People were going crazy and the dementors were shouting and scratching. I looked around and saw Wesley Premium and Derek flying with a broomstick but they had an Invisibility Spell on them. They snatched Ace and placed the spell on her.

The pull led me back to reality with Ace looking at me with outmost attention and interesting look. Oh,  my gosh... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"So... How'd you like it? Mind blowing, huh? A girl like me killing her fiancé and family..." Ace said sighing. "But that's all in the past now, so it's whatever to me."

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"Why? That memory means nothing me anymore. What's in the present is what you have to deal with. So, about this Stef character... Who broke up with whom, if I may ask?"

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"Are you serious? I just killed three people and I showed it to you with great enthusiasm but you don't want to say, 'I broke up with him.' C'mon Malfoy, just answer my question.

"Don't call me Malfoy. Call me... Demalice."

"That's not your name," Wesley Premium said.

"Well, you made me call you Wesley Premium. I could call you Wesley or Wes if I wanted to," I snapped, glaring at him.

"Yeah... well, that's my full name, Demalice. Actually, I'm going to stick with that. It's like malice which means evil but the root –de takes away malice which means you're not evil."

"Right," I said smiling. "That's exactly why."

"Whatever! We're not here to talk about names, we are here to talk about your ex-boyfriend," Ace said cutting us. "So... answer my question."

"He broke off the relationship with me." After that I told her about George and Stef.

"Shit..." Ace said quietly. "Wait... George Weasley?"

"Right... How do you know?" I asked.

"I go to his shop every now and then. In Polyjuice Potion, of course. He's pretty funny but he lost it when you killed his brother."

"I didn't kill his brother! It's all a huge misunderstanding! I was just there at the wrong time! Everyone thinks it's me because they have the wrong information."

I heard knocks from the wall and saw Derek holding a copy of the Daily Prophet on his hand. "This will interest you, Demalice."

I look the paper from him and read it: If Lynx Malfoy is found, she will automatically be kissed by a Dementor.

"That's is?" I asked. 

"Yup. It looked interesting so yeah," Derek said, going back to his room.

Hold the phone... I concentrated and pointed my wand to my left forearm. I felt the magic run though my brain to my wand andI felt deep pressure on my forearm. After the pressure decreased, I looked at the forearm and saw the illusion Dark Mark. 

"Holy shit!" Ace yelled, looking at the fake Dark Mark. "How the fuck do you have that?!"

"It's an illusion, calm down," I reassured and I smiled deviously. "GUYS! COME HERE FOR A STAFF MEETING!"

"Calm your tits, girl," Ace said, covering her ears. I laughed while Wesley Premium, Derek, Patten and a sulky Mackenzie came into the living room. They sat on the furniture and looked at me to continue. 

"What?!" Mackenzie demanded.

"You guys are being searched by Snatchers from the Ministry everyday, right?" I asked, but didn't wait for the obvious answer. I showed them the fake Dark Mark on my arm and they looked at it with shock and horror. "Calm down, it's fake." I dismissed the Dark Mark and looked at them with determined eyes. "If we are dead, then the people will stop searching for us."

"What are you trying to say?" Patten said, leaning closer.

"We're going to fake our death."
_______________________________________________________________________________

so... mind blown yes? no? whatever! :D I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did! just don't get confused, from here on out it's gonna be "No One's PoV" and it's gonna have more bad language because that's how criminals do it! It's gonna get SUPER ADDICTING AND INTERESTING! I'm excited!! VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, and FAN!! <3 <3 <3 <3"
~Misha~ xoxox 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 9.2K 82
"I love you, Draco" I said once more "I love you" he trailed off "More than you could ever know" ~~ The Willow Family are one of the most famous and...
125 4 9
- REWRITE - "Do you think things could be okay for us one day?" "Maybe, but for now, I could stay with you forever." Cassiopeia Lynx Lestrange has gr...
28.4K 562 87
{COMPLETE!!!!!!!!} Y/N Narcissa Malfoy. The twin sister of Draco Lucius Malfoy. Living in the shadows of her twin brother and striving for perfection...
14.8K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...