The Other Swan - Volturi Kings

By MarvelousWriter14

Everyone knows the story of Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen. But you haven't heard the story of Amber Swan. T... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

2

30.3K 549 175
By MarvelousWriter14

I kept on shuffling the deck over and over again. The feeling of the cards keeping me normal. The feeling of the cards making my thumbs numb. The sound of the cards hitting each other kept me from being scared. It made it so I was okay to be in a building with a bunch of people who could kill me at any second. 

The doors opened making me look up from the cards that are in my hands. That's when I saw three men.......the men who wouldn't stop staring at me. "Sorry, to keep you waiting, il Mio Amore. (My love)." the man with long raven hair said as the three of them walked over to me. I put the cards into the box before I put the deck of cards into the pouch that I grabbed them from.

"It's fine," I said before zipping the bag up. I put the bag down on the floor. "So, what's your name, Mio caro? (My dear)." The one with long wavy dark brown hair asked me. 

"Amber.....Amber Swan." I answered as I put my hands in my lap. I tried my best not to fidget with my hands. It only lasted a few seconds before I started to fidget with my hands. I tried my best to hide it from the men in front of me, but I'm guessing they can see it. "It's nice to meet you, Amber. I'm Aro." The man with long raven hair said. 

"To my left is my soul brother, Marcus," Aro said. I looked at the man with long curly hair. "To my right is my soul brother, Caius," Aro said. I looked at the man with long blonde hair. "Nice to meet you all." I quietly said as I tried not to bounce my leg. "Piccolo (Little one), we have some questions to ask you. If that's okay." Marcus said. I nodded my head, telling them that they can ask questions. 

"Do you know what we are?" Caius asked me. I took a deep breath before I nodded my head. "You are vampires, just like the Cullens," I answered. "How did you find out about us?" Aro asked. 

I looked down at my hands. "Bella dragged me to a baseball game that the Cullens were having. That's how I found out. They basically forced me into finding out." I answered before looking back up at them. "What do you all know about vampires?" Aro asked. "I know that some have gifts that each vampire different. I know that each vampire has a blood singer and a mate." I said. 

"I know that you guys need blood to survive. I know that there are some that drink from animals instead of people." I said. 

"Who told you all of this, Principessa? (Princess)" Marcus questioned. "After the baseball game that I was dragged to, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett told me. They were the only ones that explained everything to me and they were the ones that looked out for me. The rest of the Cullens only cared for Bella." I answered.

"Well, by the sounds of it...you all know the main points. Two of the three of us have powers. I can read your mind with a touch of the hand, but I will never do it to you without your permission. Caius does not have any powers, but he is any amazing strategies and Marcus can see bonds or relations between people." Aro said. 

"Piccolo (Little one), when someone is a blood singer they have red bonds connecting a vampire and their singer. When someone is a mate, they have a light blue bond connecting the two mates. When someone is a true mate, they have a bright gold bond connecting them. That's when I see when I use my gifts and look at you." Marcus said. 

I gave him a confused look. "Amber, you are our true mate," Aro said as he saw my confused look. I looked down at my hands. "We know this might be a lot for you, but it's true and we would like for you to move in with us," Marcus said. 

I looked up at him. I was about to say something when the doors opened. We all looked over to see Alec standing there. "Masters, we received word that the Cullens left the country," he said making me freeze. The three men that are my mates looked at me before looking back at Alec. "Prepare the jet and have the elite guards meet us there. We will fly with the queen to the states so she can pack her things and speak with her dad." Aro said. 

Alec nodded his head before he walked out of the room. "Are you okay, my dear?" Aro asked. "They left me." I quietly said. "Don't worry, little one. We will get you home." Marcus said. That's when I realized something. I don't know where my phone is. I looked at my pocket looking for it. 

I grabbed my backpack before looking at every pouch, trying to find my phone. "What is it, Amber?" Caius asked. Once I couldn't find it, I started to take everything out of my bag, hoping that if I did that I would be able to find it. Once my bag was all the away empty, I only started to freak out more. "Mio Caro (My Darling), please tell us what's wrong," Marcus said as he walked over to me. 

My breathing became uneven. I started to pace back and forth. "Piccolo (Little one), you are worrying us," Caius said. Marcus walked in front of me making me turn around and walk the other way. I turned and started to walk towards Marcus, but before I could turn and walk the other way....he grabbed me and pulled me close to him. 

He wrapped his arms around me, making me stay in one place. "Breathe, Piccolo (Little one). Everything is fine." Marcus said. I started to take deep breaths, slowly calming down. I put my head on the bottom of his chest. Now with each deep breath, Marcus' scent filled my lungs. 

I was able to calm down more with his arms wrapped around me and with his scent filling my lungs. "Just like that little one. Everything is going to be okay." Marcus said as I felt.....I think him rubbing my back. Once I was calm, Marcus kept me in his arms before he slowly unwrapped his arms away from me. I looked up at him. "There, now...please talk to us," Marcus said. 

I looked into his red eyes. He looks worried. I looked at my other mates to see that they both look worried as well. 

"It's Bella......she has my phone. The only way to contact my dad or anyone else." I said. "It's okay, we have many phones that you can use," Caius stated. "That will not work. I have short-term memory loss, it's not easy to remember anything. So, my phone is the only way I can let my dad know I'm fine." I replied. 

"It's okay, Mio Caro (my dear). Let's put your things back into your bag and we will head to our plane. We will all fly you home." Aro said. I took one more big breath before I started to put everything back into my bag. After a minute, I zipped my bag close. Caius grabbed my bag and put it on his back before I could. 

"Come on, we have a long flight ahead of us," Caius said. I took a breath as we all walked out of the room. I felt someone's hand slip into mine. I looked to see Marcus is holding my hand. He gave me a small smile before we got to the two doors that I entered. 

Marcus let go of my hand and put a cloak on, along with the other vampires. They all put cloaks on to stop the sun from hitting their skin. Once Marcus was done putting the cloak on, he grabbed my hand again. Felix, Demetri, Jane, Alec, Aro, Marcus, Caius, and I walked out of the building into the sunlight. 

The festival is still going on, but the parade was over. Everyone is still around in red cloaks. Marcus and the rest of my mates along with the guards, lead me to a limo that is outside of the building. Jane and Alec climbed into the back of the limo with Aro and Caius. Marcus let go of my hand and carefully moved me so I would climb into the limo. I sat down so I was sitting by Aro. Caius is on Aro's left. 

Marcus was the last one to climb into the back of the limo. He sat down next to me before closing the door. Felix and Demetri climbed into the front of the limo. Felix is behind the wheel. Marcus grabbed my right hand. 

I looked at my hand. He slowly started to rub his thumb against my hand. Calming my nerves, making it so I will be scared. With Marcus rubbing his thumb on my hand, it is making me feel safe and relaxed. Once we got to the airport, Jane opened the door before she and her brother climbed out. 

After they climbed out, Aro and Caius climbed out. "Come on, little one," Marcus said before he let go of my hand. The two of us climbed out of the limo. I took a breath of the outside air before I walked up the stairs that lead to the main part of the plane. Marcus is behind me, making sure that nothing will happen to me. I was in awe when I saw the inside of the jet. 

I looked back at Marcus before I walked over to one of the empty seats. I took my bag off and put it down on the floor by the seat I was going to sit in. I sat down as Marcus and the other vampires took their hoods off before sitting down. Marcus sat down so he was sitting across from me. 

Everyone else took their places. Caius sat down with Felix across from him. Aro sat down so I was in his line of view. I took a deep breath as I looked out the window that I'm sitting by. I buckled my seat as I waited for the plane to take off. I never liked planes, let alone being on one with people that I barely know and no one I really trust. Though I do feel safe with Aro, Caius, and Marcus here with me. I tried my best to not make too much noise as I tapped my pointer finger on the armrest of the chair. 

The door closed as the engine started. I made sure the belt was tight, but not too tight. I looked out the window until we started to move. That's when I looked down at my lap, making sure that I did not get motion sick from looking out the window. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...
1.1M 31.2K 53
Annalise Monroe has lived alone most of her life, travelling between foster homes since the age of six, and she is willing to do what it takes to kee...
8.4K 334 40
Isabella Marie Swan is in trouble trying to save her X- boyfriend when her friend decided to show up and save the day. What will now happen when some...
500K 12.9K 68
Isadora-Lily Cullen was a troubled girl. She was saved at the age of 6 from her abusive parents by Carlisle Cullen and his family. From then on she w...