When my price got fixed.

Galing kay BellaAndLiz

"Say you love me." He started leaving wet trail of kisses on my neck. "But i never-" i was cut midway of my... Higit pa

Before you start.
1. When my price got fixed.
2. I won't touch you.
3. Am i catching feelings?
4. Reality ruined my life.
5. I love you. (Daniel's photo attached to the side)
6. Damn girl, i love you.
8. I don't feel the same.
9. Stay with me. (William's photo attached to the side)
10. A contract?
11. "You're my only escape from reality Bella."
12. And you thought i was dead? (Luke's photo attached to the side)
13. Edward will harm you.
14. You can't do this to me Edward.
15. The unexpected news.
16. I hate myself.
17. I have to move on.
18. A known stranger.
19. Say you love me.
20. Make a choice.
Epilogue.

7. "Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire."

15.9K 369 42
Galing kay BellaAndLiz

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 7:

"Damn girl, i love you!" he said.

I paused. Did he just say that 'he loves me?'

I closed my eyes and smiled.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest and our fingers intertwined.

***** 

I got up next morning as bright light shone from my room's window. I yawned and got out of the bed. Edward was still sleeping. I quickly covered my naked body with a towel and went to take a shower. I took the shower and got out of the bathroom.Edward woke up by now, i looked at him and smiled, he looked tensed.

"Morning." i said.

"I'm sorry Bella." he muttered.

"Huh? For what?" i was confused.

"For you know. Whatever 'activity' happened last night." he said looking down.

I moved closer to him.  

"No Edward, don't be sorry. I should say it was the best night i ever had." i smiled.

I leaned to kiss him but he pushed me away. I looked at him in complete confusion.

"Don't ever do that again!" he yelled and walked out of the room.

I just stood there unable to understand what happened to him just now.

"He's just upset." i assured myself.

I walked in my closet and wore my undergarments, an over sized t-shirt and sweat pants. I threw my hair in a tight bun and walked out of the room. I was hungry.

I wandered in his house. Suddenly i heard someone moan. I turned around and walked towards the room from where the voice was coming.

I opened the door and gasped at the sight infront of me. I saw Edward sucking blood with his fangs in a girl's neck and she was moaning. 

I covered my mouth with my hands.  

This happens only in movies, not in reality. No Bella, you are dreaming.

Edward turned around to see me standing at his door. I gasped. He quickly pushed the girl away and in the blink of an eye, stood infront of me. He caught me by my arms.

"Bella let me explain please!" he said.

I looked at him in horror.  

"Please-please move away from me." i stammered.

He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Edward leave me!" i screamed.

He was so fast. I was inside his car in a split second and he was on the driver's seat.

"Edward what are you doing?" i screamed asked.

"Shhhh." he whispered.

"But what the hell-" i was cutted as he covered my mouth.

His fangs were visible.

"One more word and these fangs will be inside of you." he warned me.

I looked at him in horror and nodded my head. He removed his hand from my mouth.  

He brought life to the engine and i sat silently.

I was lost in my thoughts. Is Edward a vampire or am i dreaming? no Bella, you are dreaming. This can't be happening. Or maybe its the reality, Edward really is a blood sucking creature. What if he harms me? I got myself in a mess. Shit!

I was brought into reality as the car came to a halt. Edward got out of the car and quickly opened my door. I slowly got down of the car and was blinded by the scene infront of my eyes. 

"Edward..." i whispered.

He placed his hand around my waist. 

He brought me to a hillside valley somewhere out of the town. I had never seen this place in all 18 years of my life. It was extremely beautiful.

I looked at him. He signalled me to sit down and i did.

He sighed and looked at me. He came and sat next to me. I shifted a bit because i was now uncomfortable near him. 

He sighed and looked down. 

"Bella i'll explain everything to you." he said.

I nodded.

"This is the place where everything changed for me. Where i got changed into a blood sucking creature. I never wanted this to happen, yet it happened. The day was normal and i, Edward Turner back in 1889 was a normal guy. I had my family and loads of dreams in my mind. This place was my favorite, then and also now. I was 21 years then. I used to come here daily and spend some time alone with the love of my life Nicole..." He paused.

My heart dropped when i heard that he loved someone. 

I held his hand and squeezed it as a signal for him to continue.

"I loved her, i wanted to marry her but then the tragedy happened. She caught the epidemic which was spread far and wide. many people died and she was one of them. i was helpless, i couldn't even save her. I was alone, helpless and i wanted to die. One day i decided to end my life right here, in this place. I came here and was about to harm myself when i heard someone's Angelic voice. It was Roseline. I regret it still, why did i stop, i must've died right away. Roseline stopped me and in some time we came to know each other well, she brought me out of my depression. I started loving her and now i wanted to live, live only for Roseline. I never knew what really was going on in her mind. One night i called her alone here, i wanted to propose her to marry me. She came, she looked extremely beautiful that night. I got down on my knees and asked her to marry me. She didn't say anything but hugged me, as i placed my hands around her waist, a sharp pain rushed through my body. Roseline was a vampire and she had bitten me. I pushed her away and looked at her in disgust. She smirked and i could see her fangs. I just remember that i saw her fangs and i passed out. From then till now I'm living a life no one wished they had." he said and looked at me.

I looked at him with wide eyes, in total disbelief. 

"You-You mean-You're a-a Vampire?" i asked with wide eyes.

"yes?" he chuckled.

"But-but how old are you?" i asked.

"I look 21, but I'm in reality 145 years old." he said.

I was shocked. "I can't believe it."

"But you have to." he said.

"So you're gonna even harm me and you know- suck my blood?" i asked in shock.

"No." he smiled.

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yes." he assured me. "You're nice."

"Thank you Edward." i blushed.

He smiled back. 

"I'm scared of you now." i said.

He chuckled. 

"Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire." he winked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes:

how was it? hehe. sorry i was on a writer's block. i really didn't knew how to go about on this chapter. it took me 3 days to think and type this chapter. well well the reality is out now. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for all the reads. much love. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. :)

-Bella&Liz. x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.1M 374K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
33.7K 976 25
You are an introverted photographer that barely speaks and interacts with other people. You have been living in the small village within the Encanto...
21.4K 799 10
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
113K 4.2K 38
Lucy is a poor girl trying to take care of little brother on her own. All she wants is to do something exciting, but she must try to survive herself...