Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest

3.8K 61 7
By soulfox1305

Y/n POV

I was help Dom with the grill holding it as Jesse, Leon, and Letty work on the engine Jesse said "Yeah, it's got a TR-seven here with a ball-bearing upgrade" I hold the grill "What it's gonna do is, it's gonna" I smile at him.

Dom and I put the grill on the front I hold it as Dom puts it together Dom ask "So, you got big plans tonight" I look to Brian who said "Yeah, we're going out to dinner" I knew he means Mia I watch Dom look at him said "You break her heart, I'll break your neck" I look between them for a bit as Brian said, "That's not gonna happen".

Dom connects the grill together he nods at me I let go grab a cloth wipe my hands while reach into my pocket grab a green fruit Dom looks at Brian and said "I wanna show you something" He looks to me "You too, Y/n" Dom hands Brian the cloth he takes it wipes his hands.

We're in Dom's car heading for the house we turn into the driveway and stop in front of Dom's garage we get out and walk over to the door Dom slides it open to reveal a black Dodge Charger R/T shock to see this Brian said "Wow".

I nod walk a bit forward Dom points said, "Me and my dad built her" I stare at the engine "Nine hundred horses of Detroit muscle" I lean down a bit to have a good look "It's a beast" I lean back impressed "Know what she ran in Palmdale".

Dom walks by the car as Brian ask "No, what did she run" I walk over as Dom said, "Nine seconds flat" He smiles look at us Brian said "God" I rub my hair smile a bit Dom said, "My dad was driving so much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line" Brian chuckles I look at Dom "Barely kept her on the track".

Brian ask "So, what's your best time" Listening to this I look at the beast but Dom said, "I've never driven her" I look at Dom surprise Brian ask "Why not" Dom looks at the beast said "It scares the shit out of me" Shock at this Dom turns points "That's my dad" I turn to see a picture of Dom and his dad on the wall "He was comin' up in the pro stock car circuit"

I pull out my bag and eat a purple fruit "Last race of the season" Dom walks to the back "Ah, a guy named Kenny Linder came up from inside in the final turn" He walks behind the car I lean against a post" He clipped his bumper and put him into a wall at 120" Dom stares forward "Um I watched my dad burn to death".

Listening as I eat an orange fruit slowly "I remembered hearing him scream" Dom had a look on his face But the people that were there said that he died before the tanks blew" He slowly turn to us "They said it was me who was screaming" We stare at Dom "I saw Linder about a week later".

Dom walks to the other side of the car "I had a wrench and I hit him" He walks by the door "And I didn't intend to keep hitting him, but by the time I was done, I couldn't lift my arm" I stare at Dom who holds the post I stand there eating a yellow fruit "He's a janitor at a high school" He looks to us "Has to take the bus to work every day".

He raise his arm "And they banned me from the tracks for life" He walks over to the front of the car "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" Dom stares at us "Nothing else matters" He move his arm "Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit" We listen "For those ten seconds or less, I'm free" So we all get out of the garage Dom close the door.

3rd POV

Later that night at the restaurant Cha Cha Cha inside music is heard at a table Brian and Mia are sitting together Brian ask "So, um, how is it, anyways" He stares "That the—the gang came to be" Mia ask "What" Brian said, "The gang".

Mia said, "The gang" She chuckles "The gang, no, they don't call themselves a gang" Brian ask "Well, what do they call themselves then" Mia said, "They're a team" Mia looks at him "They call themselves a team" Brian ask, "All right, so how is it that the team came to be" Mia said "Well, that's—that's—that's a whole lot of history".

Brian smiles said, "I've got time" Mia said "Okay, Vince grew up with my brother" She smiles but tries to remember "Actually he didn't—he didn't ever actually grew up as you can tell" Brian stares "Uh, but they were friends as kids" Mia nods "And Letty, she just, she lived down the street".

Mia looks at Brian "Always into cars, though, ever since she was, like, ten years old" She stares "So, naturally, you know, my brother always had her attention and she then turned 16—" Brian holding a mug said "And then she had Dom's attention" Mia said "Yeah, yeah, it's funny how that works, isn't it" Brian smiles.

They stare at each other Brian ask, "How is it that Jesse fits into the whole thing" Mia tilts her head said "Jesse, well, Jesse and Leon just sort of showed up one night and never, ever left" The waitress place the bill on the table and walks away as Brian looks to Mia and ask, "What about, Y/n".

That got Mia's attention she smiles said "Well before Y/n join us he had a girlfriend" Brian smile ask, "So his girlfriend likes the silent types, huh" Mia chuckles smiling Brian notice "What" Mia leans in said "Believe it or not, Y/n use to talk" Brian chuckles said "Bullshit", But he notice the look on Mia making him stop "You serious".

Mia nods "So why doesn't he talk" Mia leans back a bit said, "Well one night Y/n and his girlfriend arrive in a different car they chat with a few people, but one man saw that Y/n's girlfriend was way out of his league, so he went up to them and ask Y/n's girlfriend to ditch him with a better guy like him".

Brian ask, "I take it she didn't go" Mia nods her head said, "She didn't, and the guy didn't take it well, so he challenge Y/n to a race for his girl, but Y/n refuse cause his girlfriend wasn't some trophy they went to leave but the guy decided to insult his girlfriend, so Y/n decided to race him".

They stare at each other Brian ask, "Who won the race" Mia sighs moves her hair back a bit said, "The guy won because Y/n use his nos to drive pass, but the guy turn his car hit Y/n's car making him flip out of control but lands" Brian frown a bit ask "Is that how he lost his voice" Mia shake her head said "No, his girlfriend help him up and Y/n was all right the guy told Y/n stay out of the streets cause he don't belong here and doesn't belong to his girlfriend".

Brian frowns more "So they left, and nobody's seen them for two weeks" Mia start to smile more "That was when Y/n return with a different car but without his girlfriend" Brian said, "The Toyota Celica" Mia nods said "Y/n found the guy and decide to race him and offer his car the guy accept it".

Brian listens more "They drive to the same street ready to race they we're neck to neck the guy tries to do that move again but Y/n somehow manage to dodge making the guy go out of control and Y/n wins the race Dom met up with him and offer him a job, but all Y/n did was smirk and give Dom a card" Brian smiles to hear this "Turns out Y/n family owns a garage shop Dom went and Y/n's father agree to have Y/n work at his family garage or Dom's garage".

They both chuckle Brian had another thought ask, "What's with Y/n eating those lollies" Mia laughs a that question said, "Well Y/n stumble them in the market he bought them and try them out he loved all the colours expect the pink ones" Brian ask, "Why didn't like them" Mia smiles said, "To him it tasted like mint".

They both chuckle at the same time "Well, it's just the way my brother is, though, you know" Mia looks pass "Dom's like—he's—he's like gravity" She looks to Brian "You know, everything just gets pulled to him" She stares at Brian "Even you" Brian lowers his mug said "Hm-mm, no" Brian shake his head "No, they only thing that pulled me in was you".

He motions Mia "Being friends with your brother is just a bonus" Mia smiles chuckles a bit nodding said "That's—that's good" Mia smiles more "That's good, it's nice to come first every once in a while" Slowly Brian smiles less Mia notice "Want to go for a drive".

So, Brian and Mia are inside a light blue Acura Integra Type-R, Mia holds the wheel as Brian look to her Mia chuckles staring forward then turns the wheel making the car go a complete U-turn and drive forward while a car honks Mia looks at Brian chuckles more, they drive down the street.

Meanwhile the three Honda cars are surround another truck the driver honks the horn the man in the 1st car stands up as the car goes pass the truck meanwhile at Harry's garage in a room a phone is ringing Brian sits up from his bed grabs his phone answer it said "Yeah".

On the other line is Tanner who said, "The hijackers have hit again" Brian listens "Bilkins made his decision, we're gonna move on Johnny Tran and his guys at 1700 hours" Shocking Brian "Unless you say otherwise" Brian listens "If you agree, just say yes" Brian said "Yeah".

While sitting up behind Brian is Mia who ask, "Who is that" Brian looks at her close his phone and puts it on the nightstand said, "It's just a wrong number" They stare at each other "Hi" Mia smiles Brian puts a hand on her cheek and kiss her they slowly start to make out and lay back down.

The next day at a parking lot there are black vehicles waiting while another black car drives up towards them at the cars SWAT team are getting ready loading their guns.

Meanwhile at Dom's garage the Supra's getting its final touches Mia puts the last touch on Y/n under the car working underneath it.

At the parking lot the car stops getting out is Tanner, Muse, Bilkins, and Brian who gets suited up as SWAT police gather around.

Leon is putting a counter together installing it, Dom holding a tank of nos on his shoulder as Leon does the connection.

Brian puts on a mask to cover his face except his eyes.

Letty gets out from underneath as Dom's working at the hood while everyone else left leaving them two alone.

Brian puts on a helmet as everyone runs to their vehicles.

Letty moves her hair out of her face walks over to Dom who stares at her then suddenly Letty pulls the worker outfit down to Dom's waist and they start to make out with one another Dom suddenly lift's Letty by the ass up and walk over towards the couch sitting down making love.

While the SWAT get in their cars and leave the parking lot while at the restaurant Lance and two guys are eating outside cars pull up police came over and enter the restaurant shouting Lance notice them so does the guys, so Lance gets up and runs climbing over the rail runs but suddenly an officer from another entry grabs him and threw him to the floor while police arrest Lance and his gang.

Meanwhile cop cars drive up a street siren is heard while inside a house is Johnny eating with his family while outside police and SWAT run towards the house while Johnny kiss his grandmother on the cheek but suddenly the doors break open and SWAT enter in.

Johnny and the family heard look to see them Johnny gets up yells at them pointing but the SWAT run up to him grab him as Johnny protested Brian aims his gun watching as SWAT arrest Johnny take him away while Tanner, Muse, and Bilkins came walking in the house.

They enter the room Tanner holds up a warrant as SWAT take Johnny away who yells Brian then watch Johnny's father leave the room the SWAT holding Johnny stop to watch Johnny's father backhand him in the face angry, so SWAT took Johnny away while Brian walks over to the door, he looks at Tanner who stares then Brian runs to join the SWAT.

Later that night at the cop's location Brian walks over the bridge he enters the house sits down with Tanner as Bilkins on the phone said, "Yes sir, yeah, I know, but—" Brian listens "Uh, yeah, yeah, yes, yes, sir" Tanner listens "Yeah, I got it" Bilkins end the call and walks over to them "The DVD players were purchased legally".

Brian turn his head "All we've got on Tran and company are a couple of low-rent weapons charges and some outstanding speeding tickets" Tanner shake his head said "So, they're out" Bilkins said "Yeah, father bailed 'em out" He looks at Brian "Is this the kind of intelligence I can expect from you, O'Conner".

Brian turns around as Bilkins turn his head slightly Brian ask "You're gonna put this on me" Bilkins said "I can put it on whoever I want to, kid, perks of the job" Brian gets up said "No, there's no way you're gonna put this one me—" But Bilkins raise his hand said "No, wait a minute, wait a minute".

He lowers his hand "Let me tell you, I don't care if you have to put a gun to someone's head and blow your cover to smithereens" Brian looks between Tanner and Bilkins "You've got 36 hours to crack this bastard, or you might want to be thinking about another career" Bilkins turns back to his desk.

Brian walks out of the door while Tanner follows, he said, "It's Toretto, Brian, it always has been Toretto" Brian walk down the steps "Tran and Hector are—they're just fumes" Brian stop staring at the water as Tanner walk up to him "Well, I know you've been lying to me, my question is this" He walk down the steps "Have you been lying to yourself because you can't see past Mia".

Brian turns to Tanner and says, "He won't go back to prison" Tanner just said "Well, that's a choice he's going to have to make" Brian turns back to the water as Tanner step forward "There's all kinds of family, Brian" He stares at Brian "And that's a choice you're gonna have to make".

Brian stares at the water while Tanner walks back into the house leaving Brian to think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 188 13
๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘...
236K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
16.7K 271 10
"I remember Dom once told me, 'You never turn your back on family, even if they do.' So that's what I'm gonna do." Dom's gone rogue. The teams at a l...
510K 13.6K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...