OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

EIGHT

3.5K 119 10
By natfics

Michonne and Adira knew they were being followed.

Michonne sliced a body and began writing out a message for them. She placed two arms, spelling out a 'G'. Then she grabbed two legs and made them spell an 'O'. She placed the back of the body after that.

"You sure they're smart enough to understand that?" Adira asked, holding her hand out in front of her eyes to shield them from the bright sun. The native woman then bent down and stuck two fingers into the blood and let a pair of lines run down her forehead, over her eye, and end at her jaw.

"I hope so. What are you doing?" She asked, seeing her dip her whole hand in now.

"Come here." Adira said. Michonne slowly walked over with furrowed eyebrows and scrunched her face up when Adira placed her hand on the side of her face. Michonne's whole body froze and her face twisted in disgust.

Adira then did the same thing but to herself on the other side of her face that didn't have the two lines.

"What do they mean?" Michonne asks before pulling her book bag over her shoulder.

"The hand means we're skilled in combat. You with your sword, me with... everything I guess." Adira really had no reason to do that. But she believed that the markings would aid them in the fight to come.

The women ended up hiding between the trees. Watching as the men tried figuring out Michonne's message. They were truly stupid. It took them almost an hour to figure it out. And they wouldn't have figured it out until the youngest one explained it to them.

Having enough of this, Adira snapped a twig on purpose, causing the group to pull out their guns. "What the deal, Michonne? Hmm? You gonna leap out of the woods, one against four? Oh wait, right, you have a little kid helping you."

An arrow suddenly skimmed his face and lodged itself in the tree behind him. The youngest one gasped loudly and flinched closer to Merle.

"Next one goes in your brain, redneck." They hear a voice say from far away. Merle shoots in that direction. "Wow, you really are that stupid." They hear the voice from behind them and he shot at it again.

"Oh you're going to pay for that." He says while looking out into the forest. From behind him, Michonne jumps down from a tree and slices the neck of the two men before they could even think. Mere shot four bullets at her but Michonne shielded herself with a body.

The young one raised his arm hesitantly. Perhaps he had never shot someone. He aimed his gun at Michonne but before his finger could pull the trigger, an arrow pierced his arm.

Merle continued firing at Michonne and wouldn't stop until she falls behind a tree. Michonne quickly got up and continued running with Merle closely behind her.

Adira decided to leave the boy to suffer alone and ran after her friend. Merle stoped in a small clearing, pointing his gun in every direction. "We having fun yet?!"

He couldn't see them and he finally ran back to the boy. The two ended up stabbing their friends in the heads, not letting them turn. And with a lot of convincing, Merle and the boy set off to find the girls.

They stopped at a small clearing and looked around. The boy stood behind Merle, shaking and clutching his bloody arm. Merle suddenly realized Michonne is behind them and grabs the boy from the shirt, making Michonne only slightly slice his chest. The two fight and for a little before Adira throws her bow and quiver and runs over to help.

She wrapped her legs around merles neck from behind and twists her body to make him fall hard on his back. Swiftly, Adira did a somersault and quickly stood up. A few biters make their way over and start trying to get Merle.

Adira helped Michonne up and started helping her walk away. A biter came, limping their way over to them causing Michonne to fall and Adira to struggle and try pushing him away.

While being pushed back by the biter, Adira tripped over a rock and last minute, Michonne sliced the walkers head off, causing all the blood splatter on them.

Adira once again helped Michonne and the two hid behind a few bushes. The younger girl ripped off a piece of her flannel and tied it around Michonnes leg. Michonne winced in pain but let her try and help.

The two continue walking away. Michonne had one arm wrapped around the young teen, limping and trying her best to not fall. They didn't care if branches snapped behind them. They knew Merle had done something aweful. He had told the kid to lie to the Governor, say that they killed the girls. But after that they heard a gunshot.

All Adira could think of was just to find shelter. Somewhere where she could stitch up Michonne and sleep. Away from the Governor and his men. She just wanted to be safe.

Suddenly, they came across a small group of biters. Michonne begins to take out her katana, seeing that Adira no longer had her arrows nor bow. But surprisingly, the biters continued limping away, never glancing at the group.

Then it hit Adira, "it's the blood. We smell like them." She explained after the biters were a few feet away.

•◦இ•◦

The two women came across a large store. Before they could walk inside they heard a car pull up into the parking lot. The two quickly hid behind a dark blue van.

A woman with short brown hair climbed out of the red truck. She pulled out her all back handgun and looked around the parking lot.

"Clear outside." She told the black haired Asian guy who closed the drivers door.

"Alright, let's take a look." He said while pulling on his bookbag. The two stop for a moment and share a small kiss before breaking the chains and walking inside the store.

When they opened the door, a flock of birds come flying out, causing the two to crouch and gasp.

"Glenn get that duck." The woman says as the man walks inside. She stays outside and points her flashlight at something inside the dark store.

"Get what duck?" Glenn asks from inside.

"That one." She laughs.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. A kid growing up in a prison could use some toys." She laughs.

Adira's eyebrows scrunched together. Who would have a kid at the end of the world. Who in their right mind would let a kid suffer like that.

Prison. The word echoes in her head. Maybe their group was nice. Maybe they would let them stay for a few days, Atleast until Michonne gets better.

After a few minutes, Glenn finally walks out, "we hit the jackpot." He carried a red basket in his hand, filled with a bunch of yellow containers.

"Oh thank god." The woman sighed.

"I also got beans, batteries, cocktail wieners, and many mustards. It's a straight shot back to the prison from here. Probably make it in time for dinner." Michonne and Adira watch through the window as they start putting everything in the back of the truck.

"I like the quiet." The girl says, "back there, back home, you can always hear them outside the fence no matter where you are."

"And where is it yall good people are calling home?" Suddenly Merle wake up to them, pointing his gun at the female.

"Merle?" Glenn asks, while him and the woman point their guns at Merle.

Merle begins laughing, "wow!" He puts his gun down and raises his hand/knife. Merle begins walking up to the boy befor tehe woman starts yelling at him to back up.

"Okay, okay, honey." Merle walks slower.

"You made it." Glenn quietly says, not lowering his gun.

"Can you tell me, is my brother alive?" Merle asks.

Glenn sighs before answering yes.

Merle let's out a small laugh, "can you take me to him, I'll call it even on everything that happened in Atlanta. No hard feelings, huh?" Merle then continued explaining on how he lost his hand.

"We'll tell Daryl you're here and he'll come out to meet you." Glenn explains.

"Oh hold on. Just hold up. The fact we found each other is a miracle. You can trust me."

"You trust us. You stay here." Glenn says.

Merle suddenly pulls out his gun and tries shooting the woman but misses and hits the rear window. Glenn runs over to see if his girlfriend is okay but find her with Merle, a gun pointed at her head.

"Let go of her. Let go of her!" Glenn says, not lowering his gun.

"Put the gun in the car right now." Glenn take a a few seconds before doing what he says. "There we go, now we're gonna go for a little drive."

"We're not going back to our camp." Glenn shakes his head.

"Oh no, we're going somewhere else." Merle says before shouting at Glenn to get in the drivers seat. The group then gets in the car and drives away.

Michonne and Adira walk up to the red basket that laid in the floor. Michonne picked up the baby formula and the two began walking in the direction of where the truck came.

The two walked beside a group of biters. The biters clutched the metal gates of a prison and moaned at a blue eyed man.

The man stared at the two woman. Michonne walked up to the gate and clutched the metal in her hand. Silently pleading for the man to help them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 15 5
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
377 24 8
โ› i fell in love with a war โœ In which Tessa Ford's mission to Washington gets interrupted by a couple of strangers in search for their family. In it...
1.2K 51 11
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š, ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š...