William x Henry one shots

بواسطة Cannibal_friend

This book will contain : -Lemon/NSFW/smut The book cove art is mine. And enjoy reading المزيد

1. Eating in the bedroom
2. On the table
3. Holding it
4. 69
5. Princess and prince
6. Feet and helping pills part 1
8. Flirtation remarks with great rewards
9. A trip to the market
10. College fun
11. Running
12. Happy new years
organized
13. *Still needs a name* part one
14. 69 remake (part 1)
A/N
15. 69 (part 2)
16. The sad man (part 3 of 69)
17. Winter break
18. Happy New year!!
Random
19. Im sick of being a bottom
20. Caught in the act
New book

7. Feet and helping pill part 2

2K 24 10
بواسطة Cannibal_friend

Feet fetish, smut :)

Enjoy :D

________________________________________

On the day of Elizabeth party

William had made breakfast for his three kids. He had made pancakes for them to eat. The front door opens. It was Michael. "Hey Michael, did you have fun at your friend's house?" "Yeah it was fun, we played games, and then we ordered piazza for dinner" "sounds like fun" "Yeah it was, what are you making dad?" "I'm just making pancakes" "ooo~ sounds good dad" "want to help me?" "Yeah, okay" "can you get me some plates then" "okay" Michael got to put four plates out and four cups as well. "Okay, dad"

*later*

"Daddy!!" "Oh, there is my birthday girl" William picked up Elizabeth. "Well, are you hungry?" "Yesss!" "well, I made pancakes," As William said that her face lit up with a big smile. "so go wake up your C.C for me, so we can all eat" "Okay daddy" and with that Elizabeth jumped down from her father arms and went to wake up her brother. "I'm just sever myself, okay dad" "okay go head, Michael" Michael got himself some pan cakes and went to the table to eat. Then Elizabeth came back with a half sleep C.C. She sat down and so did C.C and Their father serve them both. "Eat up kids" "dad, are you not going to eat?" Asked Michael "no, I'm fine" "what did you eat" "Well I had coffee and three pieces of toast and a bowl of cereal" "Okay" And with William went to watch some T.V as the kids ate.

Later

Time: 2:00
"Elizabeth go get change your guest are about to come" "But why can't I wear what I'm wearing?!?" "Fine, stay in your pjs but if someone makes fun of you it's not my problem" "...." Elizabeth got up and went to her room. "She didn't even say anything after" stated Michael. "That's because she don't want to be made fun of"
*there was a knock at Door *

"Coming!!!" William got up from the couch and walked to the door and when he opened it he saw a young girl with her mom who was holding a birthday bag. "Come in" "thank you" said the lady "so where Elizabeth?" Asked the little girl. "She is getting ready, so she will be down shortly" "Okay,then" "are you guys hungry we have pizza and we have hot dogs" "oooo~ I want pizza, please!!" "Sweetheart calm down" "it's okay miss.?" "Oh my, i forgot to say my name, well my name is Courtney and this Samantha" "Okay Courtney and Samantha I can serve you guys?" "No it's okay, I can do it" "okay, just hand me the gift and go ahead and eat" "okay, then" Courtney gave William the gift and her and her daughter went to go eat.

A little bit later Elizabeth came down the stairs. She was wearing a pink puffy dress with her hair in pigtails. "Elizabeth is first guests are her Elizabeth" said her father as she walking down the stairs. "Really!?!" She tan to the dining room to see who had came. As she did other knock on the door. I wounded who this one is? William though to himself, as he walked to the door. When he opened it there was two family there. "Oh come in" as both family came in. "Where Elizabeth?" Asked the girl with blonde hair and "yeah, were is she?" Asked the boy with red Ginger hair. "She in the dining room" William point to the dining room for them. So both kids ran to the dining room. "Hey, don't run cooper!!!" Yelled the parent with red ginger hair. "Sorry about my son, mr.?" "Afton, But you can call me William if you like, and you are?" "Well I'm Jessica, William" said the blonde lady, "and I'm am Elley" said the lady with red ginger hair" "Well nice to meet you, Elly ands Jessica" "right back to you, William" said Jessica "Well let's go Check on the kids" "Okay, then". All three of them went to the dining room to check on the kids who were eating since Courtney, had severe them. "Hey,daddy!!" Yelled Elizabeth from across the room" "so you and your daughter are close together?" Asked Elly "Yeah, she really a daddy girl" "so your with good kids?" "Yeah, I love kids" "are you planning to have more kids?" "Yeah, just need to find a wife that's wants more then three kids" as William said that he let out a little laugh. "Are you not married?" "I was but we got a divorce" "oh I'm sorry," "it okay, it not that big of a deal" "if you say so"

There was other knock at the door. "You guys eat and I'll go get the door" "Okay, daddy" William left to see who it was and when he opened the door he saw a little girl and the same cashier that was at the store. marry is her name. "Come In" is all William could mange to say. "So,you live here?~" "y-yeah" "where Elizabeth!?!" Yelled the little girl. "Elizabeth is eating with the other kids in the dining room" "Okay" and with that the little girl left to go talk with Elizabeth. "Well are you hungry, we have pizza and hot dogs?" "Naw, I'm not hungry for that~" as she was talking she moved closer to William and she moved her finger in circles Motion on William chest. "Look I'm not internet into you can you stop" "oh~ come on~" "can you stop please" "fine whatever" she rolled her eyes and backed away a bit There was another knock on the door. "I'll get it" William walked to open the door, and it was Henry, Charlotte and Rebecca. "Hey, guys" "hey,will" "come on in" "oh hi" Henry said to marry, not knowing who she really is. "Oh, William Henry said you wanted me watch the kids as you guys do work?" Asked Rebecca. "Yeah, "work" "what time are you guys leaving?" "In a little bit, I want to be with Elizabeth on her birthday" "oh your going to leave?" Said marry in a winee voice. "Why don't you stay with me?~" as she said that Henry smile disappear. "Who are you again?" Asked Henry trying to clam. "I'm marry" "and how do you know him?" "Well I checked him out yesterday when he was at the store?~" then it hit Henry, she was the girl that was hitting on William at the store. "Daddy!!!!" Elizabeth came running. "I'm guessing she the birthday girl?" Asked marry "yes I'm the birthday girl? But who are you?" Questioned Elizabeth. "I'm just a big sister to Ava" "oh okay, but daddy Can you take a picture of all of us, please" "of course, sweet" "Okay dad-" she cut herself off because she saw Charlotte. "Charlotte!!!" Yelled Elizabeth as she ran up to hug her "hey, Elizabeth" "you have to come meet my friends" and with Elizabeth ran back to the dining room dragging Charlotte. "Well let's follow them" stated Rebecca. "Okay" said William. So all five of them, walked to the dining room but as they did marry walked near William to whisper something in his ear. "So when are you going to call me sweetie?~" as she finished she walked a faster, but little did she know Henry was able to hear what she said to William. "Sweetie, are okay?" Asked Rebecca to Henry. "O-oh Yeah I'm fine" "If you say so"

Later
Time: 5:30

"Okay, Rebecca me and William are leaving now" said Henry to his wife "you are?" "We are?" "Yeah, we are so get the stuff so we can leave" "o-Okay" William left to go get the stuff. "See you later sweetheart" Henry left and got his car keys and went to the front door to wait for William.

Where did I put my pills? Is what William though to himself as he looked in his dressers. Found it. William put some of his pills in his pocket. After he went down stairs to meet up with Henry. "So did you get your pills?" "Yeah, I did" "Okay, let's go" "o-oh okay" "are you okay?" "Y-Yeah, let's just go" "Okay" William And Henry both left and go in to Henry car. The whole car ride was quite.

They finely got to Henry house. They both get down and walk to the front door. Henry pulled out the house key and open the door. "Soo.." said William as they where both walking in. "Do you need water?" "Water, for what?" "To take your pills" "oh yeah" William pulled out the pills from his pocket. Henry and William walked to the kitchen. Henry got a glass cup and filled it up with water and hand it to William. "Here you go William" "thanks henry". William put a pill in his mouth and then drank the water. "So how long dones it take for the pill to work?" "I d-don't know" "Well let's go test it out" Henry pulled William to the bed room. They both walked in. "So-" before William could finish his Seconds, Henry kissed him. Henry pulled away. Are you okay, will" "Yeah, I'm fine" "look William you don't have to do this if you don't want to" "no it not that" "then what is it, will?" "It just-" "just what?" "Why are you doing this? Your married and your happy with her right?" William asked looking up from the ground. "Look William if I'm being honest, I married Rebecca because..." "because of what, hen?" "I married her because you married Clara" "what?" "William I liked you, since college!" "..." "I know it's wrong but-" Henry was cut off by William kissing him. As William pulled away he said "I liked you since high school but you never Notice" "I'm sorry-" "it fine Henry" they were both quite for sometime till Henry and William locked there eyes on each other and kissed.

Henry day on the edged bed and he pulled William on to his lap. They began to make out and Henry slid tongues into William mouth, he explode it. "Mph~" And as Henry pulled away there was a string saliva. Henry pushed William off his lap and on to bed and he got up. William saw that Henry was undoing his shirt and his pants so William began to do the same.  As William was taking off his underwear a pair of hands touch his thighs. William looked up. "Are you ready to have me inside you, will~" William turned red. "Y-Yeah" "good boy" as Henry said that he Pat William head a few times. Willam moves back a bit on the bed so Henry has room to get on. William spread his legs open so Henry can in between but as he did he felt like if he was a slut. Henry had gotten in between William legs and he had put on lube on. "Have you have anything down here, William?" "N-no" "so your going to be tight down here~" William turned bit more red. Henry line himself up with William hole. "Let's see if those pills work William" "wait-" But William was cut off by Henry shoving his whole cock in to him. "Ahh~ Henry!" "F-fuck you tight as fuck down here" "Ahh~ can y-you Ahh~ more?" "Someone is  needy~" "p-please" Henry looked down at William and being to trust in and out of him. William felt as his organs were being ripped opened, but he loved the feeling. "Ahhh~ Henry" henry had being to lick William toes and foot. "Ahh~ Henry" "do you like it when I lick your feet William~" "I love it Henry, Ahh~" "good~" henry went back to sucking on Will toes.

A few minutes later

Henry thrusting became faster and faster and William moans became louder. William was masturbating as Henry was fucking the shit out of him. "Ahhh~ William, fuck I-I'm close" "fuck Henry s-so ahhh~ I'm" And not long after William and Henry both came with Henry coming in William ass hole and William coming on both of there chest. "Look like the pills worked, William" "f-fuck that felt amazing, Henry" "Yeah, you were amazing as well William" Henry pulled out, and as he did his cum was oozing out of William ass hole. "We should do other round, William" "Yeah, but first let us have a nap" so both William and Henry fell asleep....

_________________________________________

Sorry that it took long to get this out, but here it it :)

And I might post less since I'm starting school tomorrow ;-;

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

710 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
11.9K 125 13
smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :)
4.2K 162 9
𝗙𝗡𝗔𝗙 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘┊ PLATONIC ₊ ⊹𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙉' 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍⊹₊ 𝚊 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 𝙰𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙳𝚈𝚂 platonic 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌...
49.3K 736 19
⚠️CONTAINS SMUT⚠️ This story contains slight smut, if this is not what you want to read - please do not comment negatively! This story is based on a...