Unexpected Love

By Curiouswords27

Have you ever experienced the love that strikes at the most unexpected place, like the arrow of cupid went ha... More

Disclaimer
Interview
Meeting the Boss
There is a problem
First day at job
Lead Characters
Anything for you
Hitler
Manageble
Hey Buddy
New Characters
Scars
Be good to him
DQ
Snorkeling
Clubbing.
Masihah?
She is not my sister
Memories
Messed up
Remembering God
Home
I hate Hospitals.
What a day!
He knows.
I have my Netflix.
Stupid girl
The unforgettable wedding
Annabelle?
Campfire
Accept it
Squealed with joy
How dare you touch me!
Ice cream
Dress to kill
Viktor's question
The past
Mine
Rendezvous
Revealed
Bungee Jumping
My Beautiful Destination
Shopping
Family
New story cover
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

New Characters

124 7 0
By Curiouswords27

Jia's friends are very essential part of her life. They are her family and support system. Jia, Mike, Stacy and Stephen that is Snappy are friends from Kindergarten. They all attended same college to study Business. Their they met Aarti who became part of their gang.

Here I am giving the reference of the character as per my imagination. Again I would like to mention all the images used in this book does not belong to me.

Stacy

She is into modelling and is Jia's roommate. She studied Business but found her calling in modelling. She beautiful and straight forward, She is someone who give reality check to our Jia whenever needed.

Stephen (Snappy)

He is a no nonsense kind of person and pefers to speak just when needed. He is Jia's bestie who cares for her the most. He has undying love for Aarti but has never confessed.

Mike

The fun-loving fellow of the gang. He is like a brother to Jia. He is married to Jovita, his childhood sweetheart and they have cute little daughter Sara. He runs his father's glass factory.

Aarti

She is sweet, innocent girl. She is From Indian origin and has a strict family background. She is close to Jia and is aware of Stephen's feelings but doesn't not acknowledge it due to her family. She is an Artist

Jovita

Mike's wife and his support system. She became friends with all his friends and blended well in the group.

Jake

Stacy's fiance and an Engineer. He is a simple guy who loves Stacy very much. They met through a common friend and connected instantly.

Do comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 4K 72
What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger than that. What if it's broken? Will hopes...
8.7K 160 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
176K 3.7K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...
854K 25.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...