Assault With a Deadly Weapon...

By flickrsunflwr28

The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and... More

Intro//Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.*
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33*.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.*
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.*
51.
52.
53.
54.
55*
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.*
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80* + Epilogue

39.*

7.8K 183 1.2K
By flickrsunflwr28

Song recommendation: Movement by Hozier

There is smut in this chapter! There's a little bit of plot afterwards so you might wanna read it!

IF YOU KNOW ME IRL NO YOU DONT.
-

"Philly." Niall said softly as he tried to wake me up.

"Hm?" I let out a heavy breath as I laid my head on his chest in the front seat of the car.

"It's four in the morning. I think we should go back."

"I don't want to." I shook my head. "I want to stay here a little longer."

"If you sleep here you'll have a sore back." He ran his fingers down my spine. "I don't want that to happen."

"Who said we had to sleep?" I brushed my fingertips along his arm. "We could do something else."

"Oh yeah?" He laughed softly.

"Mhm."

"What do you suggest lover?"

"What ever you'd like." I sat up, looking at him in the glow of the moonlight. "You look pretty." I cupped his face in my hands, admiring every freckle, every line, every hair that belonged to him.

"I look pretty?" He was taken aback.

"Yeah." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek, staring at him in wonder. "You do."

"Well I think you look really pretty all the time," A smirk appeared on his face. "But especially with my cock in your mouth."

"Whoa." I sputtered out in laughter.

"What? Too soon?" He panicked. "Was that not where this was going?"

"No that's exactly where this was going." I laughed. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Well it's true." His hands travelled down my body, spreading a heat to my skin that made my heartbeat pick up. "Come sit on me pretty girl." He grabbed hold of my hips and moved me over so that I was straddling him with my legs on either side of his waist.

"You know that fantasy that every teenager has about hooking up in their boyfriend's car after prom night?" I brought up.

"Mhm." He looked up at me.

"Well, I didn't have a high school boyfriend, and my grandma drove me to prom."

"So you're getting me to fill out your teenage fantasy?" He laughed.

"Seventeen year old Philly didn't get much action."

"Can't relate. My 86 Taurus got me all the ladies."

"Really?" I looked at him. Was he seriously telling me about all the girls he hooked up with in his car?

"Absolutely not." He laughed loudly. "Styles and I used to drive around in it after hockey practice all the time. We were losers. The amount of times he's parked his sweaty ass in the passenger seat of that car is disgusting."

"You played hockey?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Left wing defence on my high school team." He boasted.

"Do you still have the car?"

"It's parked in my brother's backyard." He nodded. "It was my most prized possession. Not anymore though." He brushed a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well maybe when this is all over you'll have to take me for a ride in it." I suggested.

"I'll take you ice skating. Ever been?"

I shook my head.

"Gran never knew how to skate, so she never took me."

"I'll teach you how then." He promised. "Hopefully we'll be out of here by winter."

"We're already pushing fall." I sighed.

"It's okay, as long as we're together." He brought his warm hands underneath my shirt, pressing his hands on my bare skin.

I let out a hot breath. It's been a while since he touched me. I moved my hips around, knowing what it would do to him. I felt him grow hard through his shorts.

"Philly-"

"I know." I leaned closer to him. "I feel you."

"You make me so hard, just looking at you." He whispered. "Let's take this off." He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I raised my arms, letting him remove my shirt. He took the shirt and threw it to the passenger seat. His face when he saw my bare skin was priceless. I'd ditched the bra today. My shirt had been loose enough to go without.

"What are you looking at?" I laughed.

"Oh you know, just watching the waves." He stared at my chest.

"Shut up." I smiled before pressing my lips to his.

His lips were as soft as ever, making the butterflies in my stomach feel like they were on acid. He sucked gently on my bottom lip before letting his tongue slip between my lips. He knew exactly what to do, running his nails gently down my back, giving me goosebumps all over my skin.

"Are you cold?" He pulled away for a moment, barely breaking the space between us.

"No." I breathed before closing the gap once more.

Niall brought his hand to the back of my neck, bracing my head while he kissed me. I let out a moan into his mouth, feeling myself get wet. His cock was stiff underneath me. I knew he wanted me. I knew he was impatient. I brought my hand down to the bulge and rubbed it, making him breathe heavily between kisses.

Niall pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my wrist, taking it off of his cock.

"Not yet honey." He brought my palm to his lips, kissing my fingers, my wrist, all the way up my arm, planting his lips like he was marking his territory. Every kiss burned into my skin, leaving invisible marks of his love. "Let me make you feel good."

"Okay." My heart was beating in my throat, my thighs wanted to clench together, I was so turned on by his touch.

He kissed my collar bone, moving down slowly but surely. He hooked his arms under mine, his hands pressed between my shoulder blades, bringing my chest closer to him. I gasped as his tongue met my nipple. His eyes looked up at me to make sure I was okay. I was more than okay. He saw that, and wrapped his lips around it. He sucked, making it sensitive and hard. Once he was satisfied with his work on the left, he moved to the right. I held his head close to me, feeling his soft brown hair between my fingers.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He pulled away from me. "Are you feeling good?"

"Yeah." I smiled, holding the back of my head with my hands, tilting his head up to look at me.

"Are you wet for me?" He kissed my neck slowly, making me press down harder onto his lap.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" I breathed.

He reached down beside the seat and moved it backwards, giving us more space. I lifted my hips so that Niall could slip off my shorts and underwear. He pulled them off of me and threw them in the passenger seat beside my shirt.

"What do you want to do firefly?" Niall ran his hands down my whole body as I straddled him.

I lowered my eyes to the bulge in his shorts. I let out a steamy breath, knowing what I wanted.

"Take them off." I felt the adrenaline flowing through my veins. I reached for the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. I didn't go all the way, just enough so that his cock was revealed. I couldn't bring myself to move, I just stared at it, remembering how good it felt inside me.

Niall took it in his hands and stroked it, making it grow fully stiff. I looked back to see if I had enough space to do what I wanted. I slid off of him, kneeling on the floor of the car.

"Are you gonna suck my cock pretty girl?" Niall petted my hair.

"Mhm." I leaned forward, brushing my thumb across his tip.

"Let me get your hair." He gathered my hair into a ponytail, holding it in his hands.

I lowered my mouth onto his dick, sucking on it. Niall kept his hand in my hair, holding my head close to him. He moaned at the sight of his cock sliding down my throat. I could see his chest rising and falling fast. I pulled away from him, immediately bringing my head back down to lick up his shaft.

"You're so good at this." He brushed his free hand across my cheek. "Fuck."

I brought my lips around his tip, and stroked his cock with my hands. He moaned my name, making the feelings build up in my stomach. Was it possible for me to come without him even touching me? I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. I wanted him to come for me.

"Come on pretty boy." I looked up at him. "Come for me."

I came back up and kissed him. I kept my hand on his dick, jerking him off while we kissed. He moaned in my mouth, barely even able to kiss me back. His muscles were tense. I knew he was almost there. I felt his dick twitch in my hand. He threw his head back with a groan. He released all over my hand. The face he made when he came was unforgettable, his mouth open, his eyes shut. He felt good, and it was hot.

"Oh fuck Philly." He sighed. "That was incredible."

"What are we going to do about this?" I held up my hand that was covered in his cum.

"Here." He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out some napkins. He cleaned up my hand and threw the dirty napkin to the side. We'd clean that up later. "It's your turn babe."

"How?"

The thing about dicks, once they finish, they're out of service for a while.

"I want you to come on my thigh dear." He kissed just beneath my ear, leaving traces of his warm breath on my skin.

"I've never done that before." I said in a trance like state, while he kissed my jaw. He sucked on the soft parts of my skin, not enough to leave a mark, but enough to make me feel dizzy with arousal.

"I'll show you how." He whispered. "How to ride me."

He rolled up the bottom of his shorts so that his bare thigh was exposed to me. He grabbed my hips and guided them to straddle his leg. He was warm. I let out a heavy breath as I felt my clit meet his thigh.

"You're soaking." He looked down. "This'll be easy."

I nodded.

"Teach me." I pleaded.

"Okay so what you're going to do is..." He kept his hands on my waist, holding me stable. "You're going to ride my thigh until you come. I want you to grind your wet little pussy until you see stars. Understand?"

"Mhm." I felt my heartbeat in my stomach.

"Good." He looked into my eyes. "We'll start slow, just a bit of rocking." He instructed. He used his hands to guide my hips along his muscular leg.

I followed. I slid my wet core across his thigh. I could feel myself becoming sensitive already. I held onto the headrest behind Niall's head. As my hips rocked against his thigh, I felt myself needing more. My lips parted, letting out breathy, needy, moans.

"Do you need to go faster?" He asked.

"Yeah." I moaned. "Please."

"Go faster babe. Do what makes you feel good." His hands wandered my body, comforting me. "I'm just here to help."

I rocked faster, feeling his thigh against me made the pressure in my stomach build. The blood was rushing to my head quickly. At one point, Niall's hands made their way around my neck. He applied very little pressure, but the gesture alone made my experience more powerful. I kept going, riding faster. I wanted to finish faster. I let out loud moans, crying out his name. Niall just looked at me in adoration. As I came closer, I held onto Niall, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"That's it babe. Keep going. You're doing so good." He encouraged me. "You're riding me so good."

I came back up from him, continuing to grind on his thigh. I felt myself about to finish. I threw my head back in relief.

"Oh fuck Niall!" I slowed down my pace as I was engulfed by my climax. "I love you." I spoke without thinking.

I collapsed onto his chest, my heart beating rapidly, and my breathing sounded like I'd just ran a marathon. His hands moved up and down my back, holding me close in a hug as I came down from my high. My eyes were watering and my throat felt dry.

"I love you too." He said softly. "Good job baby."

I would never get tired of the sound of his voice.

"Do you need water?" He asked. "Food?"

I nodded, I was parched.

"Okay, let's get your clothes back on and I'll drive us to a Starbucks how about that?"

"Okay." I said quietly.

When I was fully clothed and sitting in the passenger seat, Niall started driving.

"Are you okay?" He looked over at me. "You're being awfully quiet."

"I feel, different." I said quietly.

"Why's that?" He wondered.

"I- I've never said I love you to anyone other than my family before." I realized.

"Really?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"It feels different."

"In a good way, or..."

"I think so." I looked out the front window. "I feel, comfy."

"That's the thing." He laughed. "Now that you've said it, you're stuck with me. You better be comfy."

"I just have the strongest urge to go on lunch dates and introduce you to my nonexistent family. I don't know what's happening to me." I laughed.

"That's called love." He reached for my hand. "You're in love and you can't stop it."

"If feels nice."

"It does."

Niall stopped at a Starbucks restaurant that was closer to the McBride Mansion. We decided to go into the store rather than eat in the car. I ordered an iced tea, Niall ordered a smoothie, and we decided to share a breakfast sandwich.

I thought that maybe we would've stayed sitting at the table in the empty coffee shop just until we were finished our food. Turns out, we sat there until the sun was coming up. We just talked. We talked for three hours. The one young worker had left us while he sat in the back room.

I liked talking to Niall.

Thinking back on the year that I'd known Niall, I don't think we'd ever just had a long talk about us. About who we were as people. I learned so much about him. He had two brothers, three sisters, five nieces, and four nephews. He had a massive family. His mom and dad sounded like the nicest people. They must've been if Niall managed to turn out as well as he did.

"We should probably head back before people notice we're gone." Niall touched the fake engagement ring on my finger. He'd been holding my hand almost the entire time we'd been talking.

"Do you think anyone will be awake?" I wondered.

"I doubt it. What could anybody be doing so early in the morning?"

"True that." He nodded.

Apparently everybody woke up at six in the morning at the McBride Mansion. The house was already buzzing with servants and chefs that were ready to make breakfast.

"Arabella! Nathan!" Joaquin greeted us at the back door. "Where are you two coming from?"

"Oh we just decided to go on a drive around the city to watch the sunrise." Niall covered.

Yeah we definitely didn't just hook up in his car and spend three hours in an empty Starbucks. That sounded a lot less classy.

"Well I hope you two are ready for our charity event tonight." He winked.

"Charity?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah. For sick children. You know Selena has been dealing with quite a cold recently." He smirked.

"I see." I nodded.

A fake charity event. They used the charity as a cover up when all of the money is coming straight back to them. What a dirty move.

"We'll be there." Niall smiled.

"Good good." Joaquin nodded before attending to some other business in the kitchen.

"We'll be there?" I scolded Niall quietly as we walked up the stairs.

"What was I supposed to say? That we don't feel like going?" He whispered back.

"I don't have a dress, I need at least two hours to get ready, I have to make sure you're ready on time, and I really really wanted to take a nap." I complained.

"It's six thirty." He placed a hand on my back. "We've got tons of time. We can take a nap as long as you need."

"Oh Nate." I sighed.

I hated calling him that. I'd rather just say his real name.

By the time we reached our wing I felt my eyes growing heavy.

"Are you that tired?" Niall laughed at me. I had been increasingly putting my weight onto him as we walked.

"I've had a long few days." I rubbed my eyes. "I really just need a good sleep."

"Okay." Niall started to support my weight, helping me to the bedroom, laying me on my side of the bed.  "Mind if I join you?"

"Please." I nodded.

Niall crawled on top of me. Going under the covers was too much work. He held me as close as he possibly could, he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his feet tangled in with mine, his smiley face socks were soft against my legs. I fell asleep almost immediately. But before I could fall completely unconscious I heard a soft,

"I love you."

I let out a heavy breath, not having enough energy to say it back. I meant to though.

"Oh wow you look incredible." Niall ran his hands down my waist as I stepped out of the bathroom later that night.

"Thanks. This was the only dress I haven't worn yet." I looked at the long black dress in the mirror. There was a slit on the side ending just by my hip.

"And fishnets? Maybe we should stay home tonight?" He laughed.

"No." I looked at him. "You made this commitment, we're sticking to it."

"Ah fuck." He sighed.

"Maybe later." I patted his bum before walking to the door.

"Hey!" He cried in protest.

"You love it." I smirked.

When we arrived at the charity event, we sat as far away from the centre of the action. We sat in the corner of the venue, we both wore all black, and we both would've rather been anywhere else. All the couples were dancing in front of the stage.

"Should we-"

"No."

"Then pass the flask."

Niall and I were sharing a flask of whiskey. Being drunk was way more fun than staring at the stupid aristocrats.

The only couple that wasn't dancing was Josephine and Keely. Jo was sitting alone at her table while Keely sat at the bar.

"Hey Jo!" I yelled across to her.

She looked at the two of us, shook her head, and sighed.

"What's up with her?" I frowned.

"Well, her boyfriend is sitting at the bar, she's alone. We're doing this." He gestured to my legs draped across his lap. We were too overly comfortable in that moment. "She probably doesn't want to hang out around us."

"Fair enough." I nodded. "I feel bad though."

"Don't. It's not our fault that Keely's a shitty boyfriend." Niall's eyes travelled down to my legs. "Do you have a pen?"

"I think I have a sharpie in my purse." I reached into my bag. I handed him the marker.

"Tic tac toe." He uncapped the pen and drew an 'X' in one of the squares of my fishnets.

"This better wash off." I took the marker from him and drew an 'O' in another square.

We continued playing. I was about to beat him. I was so close.

"Babe." Niall's eyes looked to the door.

"What?" I followed his gaze.

A woman and a child walked through the door.

"That's Felicity." I remembered. "They were on a trip for the past few months."

"They're back."

"I wonder what she's like. I've barely met her."

"You can meet her later." Niall shook his head. "We have a game to finish."

I then proceeded to beat him at tic tac toe, get drunk at the back of the venue, and have sex with him in one of the empty closets.

I'd say the night was a success.

-

Power couple or what?

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I can't believe I wrote it so quickly lol

Love you guys, you're the best.

-Kallie 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
526 32 15
*DISCLAIMER* I wrote this back when I was like 12 (and then went on a really long break and did the last couple chapters in 2015). This is IN NO WAY...
9.9K 677 47
"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I win?" With my head close to his, I can see...
618 94 25
A murder on a dark and stormy night sends five boys' lives into a spiral. They didn't do it, or so they claim. But there's one problem. None of them...