The Accidental Wedding (Compl...

By bhaktib38

Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Not An Update

Chapter 53

15.7K 747 21
By bhaktib38

Aarav's POV

I followed Sachi and entered our room. She abruptly stopped and turned around.

"What happened over there?"

"Nothing much. The same what Advik told." I said and started moving away from her.

"Aarav, Please tell me the truth." She asked and gripped my hand. She was already very hurt and disturbed by today's event. Telling her everything means just increasing her worries. Her face clearly said that she was not going to let me go unless I tell her everything. I explained everything and told her about the reasons her aunty gave while justifying her horrifying deeds. A tear escaped her eyes. She looked very vulnerable at this moment. I just moved closer to her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Didn't I promise you that I will bring him back safe. What's the whole point of worrying about it now? She is going to stay in jail for her entire life." I said and kissed her forehead

"I treated her like my mom or precisely speaking gave her more respect and authority. Never denied her word. Did whatever she asked me to do? Why couldn't she accept the fact that I am her family member? How could she stoop so low? Wasn't killing my parents and almost killing me enough that now she tried to harm our child. How can she do something so horrific to him." She said and I was just patting her back to calm her.

"You shouldn't have expected any kind of humanity from her. She is nothing but greedy and selfish. She proved it when she tried to kill you along with your parents. She is a close chapter now. So, stop thinking about her." 

"Thank you." She added.

" Why? What have I done?" I asked her with confusion.

"For everything. From coming into my life to accepting my love and loving me back even more than I could ever imagine. From tolerating my tantrums to handling my insecurities and fears. From supporting my every decision to helping me take correct ones. From..." She said. I felt overwhelmed by her words. I placed my finger on her lips to make her quiet.

"Shush...You are making me sound like a great person. I am an ordinary, imperfect person whose life changed after you came into my life."

"I don't know how many good things I have done or not, but I know one thing for sure getting married to you was the best thing that I did in my entire life. I love you, Aarav." She said and raised her toes and peeked on my lips gently. She moved back, but I pulled her closer to me and kissed her gently. I parted away from her. She was my life, and seeing her like this made me sad. She looked vulnerable. Maybe every bad moment was flashing in her mind right now.

I made her sit on the bed and kneeled in front of her. I took her hands in my hands and kissed her knuckles.

"Sachi. Stop worrying about her. She is in jail. I know you are scared but, I am with you and, nothing will happen to anyone."

"Aarav, I know you are with me but, the moment I heard about her captivating Advik. I couldn't stop myself from reminiscing that day. That day I lost everything, my family, my parents. I became an orphan. I don't want the same thing to happen again. I don't want to lose my family again. This time I will die. " She was shivering with fear. I never asked her anything about her past as I didn't want to open her wound. I raised myself and hugged her.

"Sachi." I said trying to stop her as she was not just remembering that day but also reliving it. The worst day of her life that she can never forget.

"Aarav let me speak, I have just kept everything within me for so long. She was complaining that Dadu named the property in my name. She killed my parents for that property, but what about the entire business that Bhai overtook. Dadu was never unfair to anyone. He named the  I don't understand from where all this venom came to her mind. The way she used to treat me posed all restrictions on me I thought she was just being protective towards me but she was trying to control me. If she would have treated me well just for the mere reason to get the property. I would have given it to her."

"Some people are selfish and greedy. No matter how much you give them, there is no end to their greed. Please just forget about everything. You are the reason for my happiness and, seeing you like this is making me feel sad." I said and placed hands on her tummy.

"Even the baby is sad because his Mumma is sad. Now just forget about everything and smile." I said and she gave me a faint smile.

"You are not going to listen. Just wait." I said and started tickling her.

"Aa...Aarav.. Stop. Aar....Aarav please stop. I need to breathe." She said in between her laughs.

"We already went through our set of pain and sorrow. Now there are just going to be pleasant moments. You should always smile and laugh because you are the light in my life. Even if it sounds cheesy it is a fact." I said and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. I made her lie properly on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Within a few seconds, she fell asleep. Today was quite an adventure but everything ended well as both my lifelines are safe and with me.

I got up to some sound. I saw Sachi mumbling something in her sleep. She abruptly got up and screamed Advik's name. I saw her panting with her closed eyes. I was about to hug her but, she got up and started moving out. I got up to stop her from running absent-mindedly. I pulled her hand and grasped her in a tight embrace. I pulled her closer to me and gently kissed her hair. She gripped my shirt and was only mumbling Advik's name. I tried to relax her by saying soothing words, hoping to calm her down, but nothing worked. After a few minutes, I could feel her entire weight on me. I realize that she fainted because of stress. I picked her up carefully and placed her on the bed. I tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks. I took the glass of water kept on the side table and sprinkled some drops of water on her face. She finally started gaining her consciousness back. She sat on the bed and looked towards me with a sad smile.

"I am sorry. I don't know what happened to me."

"No need to worry. It was just a nightmare. I think you should go and see Advik. You will feel better." She nodded and left the room.

I called Sachi's doctor and explained the situation and Sachi's condition to her. She told me that it was all happening because of Sachi's fear of losing her son. I booked Sachi's appointment for today. I went to freshen up. When I came out Sachi was still not there. I quickly got ready and started moving towards Advik's room. I saw Sachi sitting on the bed next to Advik and gently stroking his head. I went towards her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She flinched with my touch. She looked at me and relaxed.

"You go freshen up. I will wake him up."

"Let him sleep. Today is anyway a holiday for him. He looks so cute while sleeping."

"You go and change. I will wake him up after some time and get him ready." She nodded and left. I sigh looking at him. How will I wake him up? In sleeping, he can compete with Nobita. If I start now, he will wake up by the time Sachi gets ready.

"Advik. Get up. It's morning." I said softly. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me and then covered his face with the blanket.

"Dad, five minutes, please. I am almost awake just five more minutes." I woke him after five minutes but, he said the same line. Why did I say that I will wake him? God, how does Sachi wakes him every day? I tried to wake him up, but everything went in vain. This tiny fellow is not ready to leave his bed. Enough now, I pulled the blanket and picked him up, and started moving towards the bathroom. He started moving his hands in the air, and it directly landed on my left eye. I left him and closed my left eye with my palm. It started paining very badly as he hit me with great force. I saw him rushing towards the bed and covering himself with the blanket.

"Are you alright?" Sachi said and removed my palm from my eye. She blew air on my left eye. It somewhat got better. I looked in the mirror, the left eye was completely red. It was still burning to some extend. I looked at her and she was looking at me with concern. I smiled at her and she kissed my cheek. 

"Good Morning." I said.

"Good Morning. Now Let's wake him up. The task that you were not able to do." She said glancing, at Advik, who has covered himself with the blanket.

"I don't even know. How are you able to do it every day?"

"Just see." She said and winked at me.

"Advik." She yelled his name.

Advik abruptly got up and stood on his bed. He was trying to get rid of the blanket that had covered him. He freed himself and rushed inside the bathroom.

I didn't even know how to react to his reaction.

"This is what you call fear. Only you can handle him." I said and she nodded her head. We both started laughing.

"Don't mess up the bathroom." She yelled.

"Wait I will go and help him."

"No. He will say that he is a big boy now and he doesn't need your help. Then ruin the bathroom in such a way that it will make you wonder whether tsunami came in the bathroom or not."

"I will remove his clothes. You get him ready and come down. I am going down." She said and placed his clothes on the bed. She went down. I went to my rooms and got my files and came back here. He was nowhere in the room. Where did he go? I saw his clothes on the bed. What is he doing so long in the bathroom? I knocked on the bathroom door but got no response. It slightly opened. I entered inside and saw him sleeping in his tub. My God. What am I supposed to do with this kid?

"Advik." I yelled his name. He got startled and stood up. He saw me and instantly relaxed.

"Dad It's just you. I thought it was mom" He said. What the! Wasn't he suppose to get at least a little bit scared of me? I am not that easygoing. Maybe I am.

"Get ready quickly otherwise your mom will come up. I am waiting outside." I said and left the washroom.

He came out wrapping a towel on his waist and quickly. I helped him to get dressed.

"I don't like the t-shirt. I am not looking dashing in it." He said making faces.

"But your mom selected it." He started tapping his fingers on his head and snapped his fingers and said "Idea."

"Ok. I will wear a jacket on it." He said and went towards his wardrobe. He asked me to open the door and to remove his jacket. I did as he told me. He wore it and looked in the mirror.

"Why are you wearing it? Are you planning to go somewhere?"

"No. Chachu says that a handsome man should always look dashing. You never know when you are going to meet the girl of your dream. Looking ugly can ruin your chances of impressing her. One should always look ap..ap..appe... What does chachu say? Wait let me think."

"Appealing."

"Yes." I felt as if my head was spinning listening to his words

He once again looked in the mirror and started admiring himself.

"Now I am looking dashing." He said and rushed out. I bet that he is going to be the naughtiest kid of mine. Nobody can match his level. I went behind him.

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! I am extremely sorry for the delay..................

I was staring the screen for so many days and now I have finally completed it. I hope you all will like this chapter.................

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guys...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 66K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
68.1K 2.8K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
18K 1.5K 23
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
35.8K 1.9K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...