The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

By JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... More

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋8. You Won🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋30. I'm going home🦋

1.4K 26 1
By JNellB

{Re~edited 8/25/21}

I paced back and forth and my brother was sweating and breathing all hard. We was still in the gym, there's only sixteen seconds left on the clock. I watched Elena's every move. My brother was right, all I could hear was the sound of her heart beating in her chest.

My brother noticed it but he didn't care, he was to busy worrying about not hurting her, but I'm telling you I will if he don't. "Elena, you're going to have run." He said placing his hands on his knees.

"But Klaus said that if I run..." She said worriedly.

"I know what he said, but if you stay, it won't matter. Elena, please, please. There's no other way." He said trying to convince her.

"Or just walk maybe even speed walk." I said as I rolled my eyes. Seriously am I the only one with common sense.

But of course she ignores me. "There is another way, Stefan. It's for you to fight." The buzzer goes off. "Stefan...I love you. Fight, Stefan. Don't give up."

"I can't hold it."He vamps out and rushes at Elena and she screams, but he rushes past her to the opposite wall. "Elena, run! Go!" He yelled as she Ran through the school, going from one hallway to the next. "Anna I know you don't like her, but please..... for me."

I rolled my eyes. "You owe me." I ran after her to try and keep her out of my brothers reach. He holds on to everything he can so he doesn't have to hurt her, but he starts rushing out of the gym and crashing from side to side through the hallways. I bring Elena to the cafeteria and closes all the doors. We watched all them all and before we could run again we bump into Klaus.

"Fantastic." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

"We've got to stop meeting like this." He then looked at me. "How many more times do I have to apologize."

I walked closer to him and touched his face. "Go to hell." He grabbed my wrist and pushes me against the wall, before he could do anything else Stefan rushed in the cafeteria, he takes a broom and breaks it on his knee. He drops the brush end and holds the remaining makeshift stake in front of him, and stabs himself in the stomach with it. I push Klaus off of me and run over to my brother. "You bloody idiot."

"Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?" He asked while moving towards us.

"No!" I yelled at him. "You're digging yourself a deeper hole Klaus."

He sits on a nearby table. "Come on. His humanity is killing him. All the guilt must be exhausting. Come on Stefan. Turn it off."

"No!" My brother yelled as he grunted in pain. I tried to remove the stake but he smacked my hand away and I smacked him back.

"Stefan..." Elena mumbled. She was crying. Of course she was, I'm his sister and I'm not even crying.

"You're strong." Klaus pulls the stake out of Stefan's body. "But you're not that strong. Turn. It. Off."

"No!" He pushes Klaus away. But Klaus pushes me out the way then pushes him against the wall and compels him.

"TURN IT OFF!" He yelled, I gasped and while slowly shaking my head no. My brother face changed. I could literally see the light inside of him drifting into the dark.

"No Stefan." I get up from the floor and walk towards him but Klaus stops me. "What did you do?" I asked him while still looking at my brother.

"I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?" He keeps his grip on my arm and he walks behind Elena and looks at Stefan. "Rippah...Perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgänger's neck?"

"I can't be here." I tried to go, but Klaus grip gets tighter. "Klaus let me go!"

"No, don't worry love I won't let you get lost into what you are." He pushed hair out my face and tried to kiss me but I look at my brother. His face changes and he rushes over to Elena and bites her neck, as she scream my face changes to, before I could get close, darkness starts to take over me and I allow it.

~Time Skip~

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and it seems like I was at a hospital. I was laying in the back of a truck and I finally decided to hop out, and bump right into a certain hybrid.

"Look who's finally awake. I told you I wouldn't let you get lost." He smirked and grabbed my hands. "Now, after I get what I need from the doppelgänger how about I finally take you on that trip that I promised." He leans in to kiss me, but I jeck my hands away and slaps him hard as fuck.

"How could you just sit here and pretend that this is all okay. YOU KILLED ME KLAUS! YOU TOOK AWAY MY FREEDOM OF CHOICES!!" A tear fell down my cheek. I could tell someone was listening but I didn't care. "You lied to me."

"You lied first." He said and I turned away from him. "Not once did you tell me that the doppelgänger was still alive!" He yelled and I turned back towards him.

"Are you serious right now!? THAT NOT THE SAME THING KLAUS, YOU LITERALLY SNAPPED MY NECK AND MADE ME A RIPPAH!!!!" I screamed at him. I was so pissed off that I never knew my face changed. I grabbed Klaus and threw him against a car. I walked towards him. "Not only that, you knew that the spell would break." He got up but, I pushed him back into the car. "YOU KNEW THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY MAGIC AND AS OF NOW THEY ARE GONE NIKLAUS!!!!" I went to kick him again but, he grabbed my leg and twisted it. I screamed out in pain and he shoved me to a car and held my arms down.

"STOP!!" He yelled as I pushed him back and twisted my leg back in place. I rushed towards him and he grabbed my arms and turned me around to where my back was against his chest and he was holding my arms tight so I couldn't reach him. "Please Bella stop." I calmed down and so did he. I fell to the ground crying and he went down with me too while I cried in his arms.

I knew I hated him, but for some reason this felt right. I was happy to be in arms. I felt comfortable and I felt safe. "Why do this to me?" I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I couldn't lose you. You have no idea how long I've waited for someone like you Annabella. I know that I messed things up between us, but I won't stop until I fix it." He pushed strains of hair out my face and kissed my forehead. "How ever long it takes."

I get up and so does he. I look into those pretty blue eyes and I probably will regret this later. "I hope Mikael finds you." Once I said that I immediately wanted to take it back. I know it was wrong and I know that it hurt him because he wouldn't even look me in the eye, but honestly that pain that he felt just now is the same pain that I am feeling. He promised that he wouldn't hurt me and he did exactly that in the very worst way.

I began to walk away but he grabs my arm. He was about to say something but, the person who was hiding finally came out of the dark, and I have never been so happy to see him. "Well, look who finally decided to show up to the party." His grip get's tighter on my arm.

"Give me my sister you've already did enough, and where is she?" He stared the hybrid down. Of course, you're sister just turned into a ripper vampire and you still care about Elena. Wow Damon wow. At this point where's Stefan.

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause, and I'll let you're sister go when me and her are finished talking." He pulled me to his chest.

"Klaus I have nothing else to say to you." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me but he grabbed me again and I groaned.

"Couples fight love, we'll get passed this." Damon comes toward us but Klaus stops him. "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"You'll have to kill me, if you think I'm going to let your hurt my little sister more than what you've already done." He steps closers to us and grabbed my other arm.

Klaus chuckles then looks up at him. "Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your sister and brother, and unlike you're brother, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." He lets me go then pushes my brother against the hood of a car, he was about to kill him. I was about to rush over until Damon opened his mouth.

"Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" He looked at me than back at Klaus. He must have heard me say his name, or he found him.

"What do you know about Mikael?" Klaus get's off of him and looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Just that he knows you're here." I look at Damon shaking my head no. I know that I just threatened him with using Mikael name but that was different. Klaus eyes never left me.

"You told him." He mumbled as he walked closer to me and I started to step back.

"Klaus no I swear to you I didn't." I finally looked up at him. A tear fell from his cheek. I backed up against a wall and he placed his hand on my heart.

"You're lying! ALL YOU SALVATORES KNOW HOW TO DO IS LIE!" I cried harder when he was about to stick his hand in my chest.

"Katherine and I found him! Consider it our leverage! Bels didn't tell me anything so let her go!" My brother pulled Klaus away and stood in front of me. Klaus throws him against another car, and Damon falls on the ground. Klaus looks at me one more time and when Damon got up, Klaus was gone.

~Time Skip~

Once I got back to the Salvatore house I started packing immediately. I needed a break from this god awful town and now that Klaus is gone I can finally do that. Even though I was gone for months it still felt like I was still here. Klaus probably hates me now because he thinks I told Damon and the others everything he told me about his self.

I would never do that to him no matter how pissed I am. What happened to Klaus back then should never happen to any child. And that's how me and him bonded so well. We both had fucked up child hoods.

Once I finished packing everyone was downstairs waiting for me. I smiled at them and put down my bags once I reached the final step. There stood Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt, Jenna, and Alaric. The Scooby Gang.

"Did all of you seriously come to say good bye, I'm going home not to the grave. I'll be back when the times right." I walked over to Damon and Elena and hugged them both then pulled away. "I don't know what you two got going on but, I'm so team Delena, so don't fuck it up."

"I have no idea what that means, but sure. I don't want you to go but, if a trip back home is what you need then take it Bels, you definitely need it." Damon hugged me then kissed my forehead.

"Even though we have our differences, I'm going to miss you." Elena said smiling at me. I gave her a small smile then moved from Damon and went stand in front of Bonnie and Caroline.

"You girl's are seriously amazing and I'm glad that we all have an amazing friendship. There's so much I want to tell the both of you, but it'll have to wait until another day." We all did a group hug.

"I can't believe you're Vampire. Elena told us on the way here. We're really going to miss you, especially our  girl talks." Bonnie said while tears fell from her eyes.

"Yea in 3 days you definitely need to come back." We all pulled away from our hug and I looked at Caroline confused. "Well since you didn't have a birthday party with us. In 3 Days it will be homecoming, soooooo I went ahead and arranged that we have homecoming and you're party on the same day." She squealed in excitement and everyone around the room laughed.

"Okay Care,I guess we could do that." I smiled and moved over to Jeremy and Tyler. "Well I know I don't talk to either of you like that but you both make my best friends happy soo keep up the good work." They hugged me then let go.

"It would be nice to talk to you sometimes you seem cool." Tyler said winking at me. Caroline seen that then smacked his arm. I laughed then looked at Jeremy.

"Even though we don't talk, whenever I am around you it be great. You're funny and nice.....well to me so I'm glad I can call you my friend." I hugged Jeremy again then smiled at him.

"Keep you're sister out of trouble she obviously need it." I walked over to Matt, Jenna, and Ric. "Well, Matt I'm glad that every time I come to the grill you give me free drinks, well sometimes." I smile at him. "People will never understand how much you been through because they are always pointing out the bad. You're just a human trying to ignore all of this crap and live your life. You want to protect you're friends but honestly, if they aren't trying to fight like you are then let them go and live you're life."

I looked at Ric. "Well even though I was never in your class you're probably a great teacher, but you're definitely a great drinking buddy. Keep an eye out for Jenna, Ric and for these kids. People may find it weird that you hand out with teenagers but, I think that it's good that there is a mature adult around to make sure that when they do get in trouble the have adult supervision." We all laugh and I looked over to Jenna.

"My sexy tour guide, I'm definitely going to miss you. I know we haven't talked or seen each other since I came back but, I'm glad that I was able to save you so we could be able to actually see each other again. Jenna you deserve to see the world. Elena is 18 she can take care of her self. Pack a bag and explore the world and stop letting her put you in positions where you feel like you have to save her all the time. I get it okay, you're her guardian but you don't have to be one every single day." She hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"Thank Anna, I'm going to miss secretly serving you free drinks." Matty blue said and I hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you AnnaB. Stay safe and come back soon, I can't babysit alone." Ric said and I laughed and went over to hug him also.

"I'm happy you came into my life,. You're an amazing friend Bella, and I would be completely dead right now if it wasn't for you standing up to Klaus. I'm sorry that you're going through this, but if you ever need any of us you know we are only one call away." A tear fell as me and Jenna hugged one last time.

Everyone did a group hug and I cried. Even though I wasn't going to be gone long. I will still miss this crazy little group.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" We all turn and see Stefan leaning against a pillar at the edge of the room. Me and  Damon moved towards him. I really thought he would have went with Klaus.

"What are you doing here, brother?" Damon said eyeing him down.

"Did your bitch tell you to stay put." I said as me and Damon laughed. Stefan walks pass us and went to pour himself a drink.

"Haha real funny, and last I checked, I live here. Klaus is gone, but he's asked me to keep watch on you and Elena until he returns. From now on, you're under my protection." He looks at me then at Elena, he smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Well sucks to be you because I'm leaving, Damon help  me with my things please." Damon picked up my bags and as we walked to the door Stefan stopped us.

"You're not going anywhere, Klaus would freak if I lost you and I don't wanna hear his mouth. So take your
bags back to your room and sit you're ass there and pout." He smiled at me emotionally.

I took his drink from his hand and threw it in his face and snapped his neck. "We should probably go before he wakes." I turn around to face everyone. "See you guys, please don't tell him where I am. I seriously don't need the drama following me." I turned around and Damon helped put my bags into the car. "Seriously Dames don't do anything stupid until I return."

"Can't make any promises." He smirked and hugged me one last time. "Be safe Bels." He let go and kissed my forehead. "Now go before he wakes."

"I love you okay." I get in the car and pulls off.

"I love you too." He smiled at me while watching the car disappear into the night.

Here I go on the road for 8 hours. I think I deserve to go back home to New Orleans. Cami And Marcel are probably freaking out right about now, I haven't heard from Cami since my car accident and I haven't heard from Marcel since I left. I'm a bad friend when it comes to communication, if we are not face to face then I'm going to totally forget to call you. These 3 days are going to go by so fast, but it'll be worth it. I actually can't wait till my homecoming/party. It sounds weird but it'll probably be fun. Long as I don't run into him. I'll be okay.

See ya Later Mystic Falls and Hello New Orleans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 965 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
251K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...