Real Love๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

By Carolina4240

Tania lives at St. Louis, MO with her foster parents after being in and out of the system since she was born. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

12

36 2 0
By Carolina4240

Rayvon
I woke up on the Friday morning with the bacon smell hits my noes since it's after 5 AM. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom including taking an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I put on my underwear, lotion my body, put on my black wife beaters, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and grey long sleeve shirt.

Rayvon's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things including my coat and went downstairs as I getting ready to say something about my parents.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I sat down on the stool.
"Good morning Ray, breakfast is almost done", My dad said as he takes and sip of his coffee since the TV is on Fox 2 St. Louis.

Yes, I'm going to school at the same time as I normally does today. I just got up an hour earlier than I normally gets up since it's almost 6 AM. I hope them kids willing to shut the hell up about the fight that happens yesterday because Tania almost got her ass kicked because she was giving Mrs. O'Rourke the medical attention which is I hope that she doing okay at the hospital.

I'm going have to deal with the substitute teacher for a while until she recovers from her injuries which is I don't know how long that shit going to last.

Tania
I'm at the cafeteria eating the cherry pop tart since I also got myself the bottle of Tropicana brand orange juice. I kind of overslept this morning because I forgot to turned the alarm clocked on where I don't have time to eat breakfast at home.

Luckily, I made it to the bus stop on time because I grabs the poptart, orange juice and Granny Smith apple as I gave my foster mom an hug and told her bye. While I'm eating the poptart, I feel some guy arms wrapped around me and the cologne hits my noes and it's was Rayvon.

"What's up babe", He said as I turned around and looked at him.
"Hey Rayvon", I said as I kissed him on the cheeks and go back and eating my breakfast. I know you asking do they do Saturday School at St. Louis, yes but it's for the kids who missed a lot of days of school or got in trouble.

I don't know why they make kids go to school on Saturdays since nobody don't really be there. To be honest, I rather stay after school for detention than going to school on Saturdays because at least I can see some of the teacher. I may not went to any detention before but I know what they do especially after school since they make them sit there for an hour or 2 not saying anything, do their homework and not sleeping.

I'm not kidding, they ain't going to let anybody sleeping during the after school detention which is sucks because it's very boring as hell. All they kid had to do is their homework, sit there and shut the hell up for at least 2 hours since they can't screw it up. 

If they do, they'll be suspended for one day which is sound dumb as hell if you asked me because they could at least give them in school detention. Rayvon and I continue talking about the random things until it's time for us to go back to our first block as he wrapped his arms around me and left the cafeteria.

I hope they give us the decent substitute teacher today because Mrs. O'Rourke will be out for a while until she recovers according to her husband which is thank god that she still alive because Brandy with her crazy ass could kill her yesterday.

Tamika
I'm in the bathroom changing the pad and tampon since the 2nd block today since Mrs. Torres will be our substitute teacher until Mrs. O'Rourke recovers from her injuries. I'm glad that she doing okay because that bitch Brandy tried to kill her yesterday.

I mean come on, all she had to do is put her freaking phone up and pay attention but she talk to that lady like she one of the random whores out of the street somewhere. I'm glad most of the kids shut the hell up about the fight yesterday especially that douchebag with the dreads since he was screaming "WorldStar" while Tania calls for help.

I know you asking what happens to Brandy, she got expelled from school which is thank god because that girl cause nothing but trouble along with Shay and her little white friend named Amanda. Yes, she one of them girl who starting drama for no reasons at all mostly with me and Aleah.

Like last year when I'm in the bathroom putting on my fresh pads or whatever. While I'm watching my hands, she said some slick shit about my mom being divorce like her home is stable or some shit. When she tried that bullying shit with me, I wanted to grabs her blonde hair and beat her ass at the middle of the hallway but I couldn't because there about 3 security guards standing there to make sure that none of us ain't skipping class, smoking weed in the bathroom nor none of that.

She would be pissed off when me, Aleah and Tania tell her some overplayed broken home jokes where she be wanting to kicked our ass. I may not see my dad that much because he stays at Kanas City, MO but at least he makes effort to call and check on me to make sure that I'm well taking care of including going to school everyday. 

When I'm done changing the pad and tampon including flushing to toilet, I got out of the bathroom stall as I washed my hands as I heard the girl's voice which is the ones with the curly hair.
"Hey, you must be Tamika, the girl who in my Cooking class", She said as I turned the warm water off and dried my hands.
"Yes, who are you?", I asked as I put my hair into the ponytail.
"My name is Kisha", She said as I grabs her hands and shuck then. 

We could talk a little bit longer I don't want to be in the bathroom too long. So I denied to invite her to sit with me, Tania and Aleah since we got the same lunch as we got. She used to sit with Brandy and her ratchet minions but she have been sitting by herself since the beginning of the school year for whatever reasons which is I'll find out around lunch time.

Kisha

Hey everybody, my name is Kisha Garner. I'm 16 going on 17 in a few months and I'm in junior at Roosevelt High School. I was born and raised at St. Louis, MO with my mom and dad since my mom is an kindergarten teacher and my dad is the basketball couch at Hancock High School.

Now, I'm at the cafeteria with the girls from my Cooking class Aleah, Tamika and Tania. I usually sits by myself until Tamika invites me to sit at their table with her friends since they can carry themselves better than my ex friends Brandy and Shay. I stopped hanging around them due to the fact when they beat the shit out of my cousin at the house party that I didn't want to go in the began with.

I mean come on, them bitches have been beefing with my cousin Tiffanie for a while over some dude that don't even want them at all. I tried to get them to squashed the beef at the hospital where she damned near died in the hospital but they refused to apologize to her.

So I be like screw it and loose their number. Since then, I've been eating lunch by myself which is I was fine with it. As for the white girl named Amanda, I never like her since day one because she such a freaking drama queen who loves to start a fight for no reasons at all. 

While we eating the lunch since I got myself some PB&J sandwich, Hostess Twinkies and the can of Sam's cola which is came from Walmart, Rayvon getting ready to asked me about boys.
"Do you have a boyfriend?", He asked as he takes a bite of his chips.
"No", I said as I take a bite of the PB&J sandwich. No, I'm not despite for no boyfriends since I'm fine with being single.

If the boys don't want me than screw it since it's not going to stop me from sleeping at night. All 4 of us continue talking until it's time to go back to my 4th block class as I saw Rayvon wrapped his arms around Tania since she's very lucky to have that mixed guy.

If he's single, I would want him for myself which is no other girls can have him. As for Tamika, we going to exchange numbers at Cooking class today since I ain't had no friends in months now but whatever I'm not despite for any friends neither since I just come to go to school, learn and get out.

Tania
After  I met the girl named Kisha at lunch today and exchange numbers toward the end of my Cooking class, I got on the bus and listening to mostly gangster rap including NWA. I don't know why the media thinks that gangster rap music make people commits crimes like robbery, murder, rape, drug charges, gun charges and so on.

I mean come on, them people sounds very retarded for blaming music like rap, rock and metal. I'm not going to lie, I listen to gangster rap at times but it's don't make me go around and do some illegal shit especially killing somebody over some stolen money from their little trap house.

As soon I got off of the bus along with the Hispanic boy who lives down the street from me, I walked home as I saw the red Mercedes-Benz sitting on my driveway.

Somebody's car

I don't know who the hell in my house but I hope they ain't no burglars who be stealing our shit. When I walked in the house, I saw the chubby man sitting on the loveseat with my foster parents talking.
"Hey Tania", The man said as I gotten a little nervous because I don't know how do he knows my name.
" Hello", I nervously said. I was going to my room at first until my foster dad stopped me.

"Tania, get in here we need to talk", He said as I went to the living room and sat down on the couch as I getting ready to asked my foster parents about this man.
" Mom, dad, who's that man sitting on our couch?", I asked since I'm getting mental prepared for what they going said as my foster mom getting ready to say something.

"Baby, don't flip out on us", She said as she grabs my hands.
" Okay, who's that guy?", I asked again as I took my shoes off.
"The man that sit over there is your father", My foster dad said as I broke down and cried.

I can't believe that I'm finally meets my biological father after I spent years calling the man that raised me dad. The man rubbed my back and comfort me.
" It's okay, I'm here baby", The man said as I give the man a hug.

Nope, I'm not mad, I'm just happy to finally meets my father for the first time. He could stayed here a little bit longer but he got to work tonight so he took out his pocket and gave me his phone number.

"Look Tania, if you need anything, call me", He said as he left for work. I wonder how long does my foster parents and my dad knows each other because I just met him today.

Latter on that night
I'm in my room watching the reruns of " The Jamie Foxx" show after I ate dinner and talking about my dad. I found out that my foster parents is my dad's longtime friends before he went to prison for a year in a half for guns.

While he was locked up, they have been trying to get the custody of me since they be calling CPS on my mom for the same thing which is abuse and neglect since she never cleaned up the house. It's don't do nothing but make me feel safer around them so I won't have to deal with all that abuse including sexual abuse by some random guys.

Before I clean out the plate, my foster dad told me that my biological father is having a lunch with me since he don't have to work tomorrow. It's does sound like a good idea because I want to know about him. As soon it's got on the commercial break, I went to the kitchen to pop me some popcorn.

I put the ACT II brand butter lovers popcorn in the microwave for a minute while I took out the glass bowl and the bottle of Sunkist brand orange soda.

When the popcorn done popping, I took them out, put them in the bowl, , grabs my snacks and turned the kitchen lights off as I went back to my room, laid down on the bed and start eating my popcorn since the final episode of "The Jamie Foxx Show" is on before I find something else to watch since it's Friday night and Rayvon should called me in a few minutes because I want to be on the phone with him until we falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 1 8
18 years old Taylor, has been through hell and back in Cali. She almost risked her life because of the bullied at home and at school. But what happen...
20.7K 1.4K 37
A love story started while healing eachother.Naksh and Tanishi two broken souls started to rely on one another for everything.The love they craved fo...
100 10 6
Victoria struggles with social anxiety, self hatred and depression. She tends to close the world out, preferring to stay in her head. But after she s...
11.9K 195 39
I'm from Michigan my names kate when my parents get a divorce I move to Kansas and I fall in love with my neighbor!