𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 ━━ 𝖇𝖑�...

By voidstxr

.⋆჻⋆☆ ↳ 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 ! ❛And who's the wannabe Robin Hood with the cute face behind you ?❜ ... More

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ━━ 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ━ ❛𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗁𝗎𝗁?❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━ ❛𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗈𝗏❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ━ ❛𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ━ ❛𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇❜
𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧-𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 ━ ❛𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗁𝗂𝗈❜
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ━━ 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ━ ❛𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖾❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━ ❛𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉❜

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 - ❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜

1.8K 72 2
By voidstxr

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘  ! *  ぃ ゚.➹

❛𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽❜          

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

          OHIO 1995, THE COUNTRY WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL in the summer months, the trees' were full with bright green leaves and on the edges of the street grew many different flowers. A young girl drove down the city on her bike as she passed a couple of other kids that waved at her while playing.

The blue haired girl drove up the driveway of her home and parked her bike on the side of the garage before she made her way through the large garden.

Yelena and Alena were sitting on the two swings, their legs dangling in the air as they swung back and forth. Yelena let out a loud giggle as she looked at Alena who smiled widely.

The two continued swinging back and forth before they suddenly heard a long whistle. The two immediately jumped down from their swings and run over to the large free area in the middle of the garden.

Yelena immediately bowed over and did a bridge, Alena watched her for a moment and after that imitated her sister. In that moment Natasha rounded the corner and smiled as she spotted her two little sisters joking around.

The taller girl jogged up to them and did the same thing as Yelena smiled, her blond hair touching the ground, "We're all upside down!"

"And I bet you're gonna fall down first", Natasha smirked as she looked at them. "No, you will. You can't hold it much longer", the blond argued as Alena laughed amused. 

Natasha got onto her tiptoes as she stretched out her tongue, laughing. Yelena and Alena mimicked her happyly before Yelena stummble to the ground. The three quickly stood up as Natasha exclaimed, "Told you you'd fall down first!"

The two looked at each other before the older girl started running, "I told you!" Yelena followed after her as Alena sat back onto the swing. The two rounded her quickly, "I told you!"

Natasha made her way over to the house as Yelena stummbled over a rock and hit her knee. The blond girl eyed her knee as she suddenly started shouting loudly, "Mummy!"

Natasha and Alena immediately run up to their sister and checked if she was okay. Meanwhile Melina had left the house and approached them as well.

The long haired brunette kneeled down beside the six year old as she looked at the three girls. "What happened?"

Alena looked up to her mother as she answered her, "She fell on her knee." Melina's gaze fell onto the kid's knee, "Oh, you bump your knee?"

Yelena nodded her head as she hummed, Natasha stood slowly up  before she made her way over to the dark green slide that was attached to the climbing frame.

Melina leaned down to Yelena's dirty knee and placed a soft kiss on it. The blond let out a whimper as her mother whipped away her tears. "Oh, come on, little one. Get up, both", she took their hands as they both stood up.

"Come on. You're a brave girl. Your pain only makes you stronger", the woman told them as she looked down to Yelena.

Natasha sat on the swing as she watched the three approach her. The blue haired girl swung back and forth as Melina leaned onto the wooden pile besides her. "Right, you?"

"Yeah."

Alena let her gaze around as she suddenly spotted many bright points in-between the thick dark tree's. The brunette girl stretched her arm out as she pointed with her finger at one of them, "Look, Forest stars!"

They all looked up into the trees as Melina smiled, "Yeah, you know what? Those are actually part of the Lampyridae family. An the glow, the glow that you see, that comes from a chemical reaction called bioluminescence."

The woman whispered the last part as the four stood now infront of the many trees. She then grabbed Yelena's and Alena's hand again and leaned them back inside, "Now, come on dinner is ready."

Yelena looked up at her mother as she tried to repeated the complicated word they had just learned, "Bio-goomin-feasants?"

The brunette woman chuckled amused as she nodded her head, "Bio-goomin-feasants. That's right."

Natasha remained standing infront of the trees as she watched the little animals fly through the air. "Dinner! Come on! Dinner, big girl!"

Alena still held onto her mother's hand as she they walked through the living room towards the kitchen. "I want mac and cheese", Yelena stated as Melina let out a deep sighed. "Ohh, you want mac and cheese? Okay, well, I want— caviar and champagne."

The three arrived by the kitchen counter as Natasha slowly followed after them. "Okay, grab the napkins."

Alena grabbed the napkins as her mother had said before she turned towards the brunette and took the bowl full of corn from her hands. "You take this, thank you."

The brunette then looked at Natasha as she nodded her head at the fridge. "Oh, would you grab the ranch dressing for Dad?"

Alena placed the bowl onto the wooden table as Yelena joined her with another bowl. "Green beans are my favorite vegetables."

There was a dull sound from the other side of the house before Melina shouted from besides Yelena, "Dad's home!"

The three sat down onto the chairs and just a moment later Natasha and Alexei entered the cosy dinning room. The girl sat down next to Alena while the man walked slowly over to the window and peeked through the curtains white.

It was already dark outside and only the little laterns were shining down onto the street.

"Everything okay?", Melina questioned him from her seat and Alexei turned around while he let out a deep sighed. His face expression was serious as he tried to make conversation, "How was everybody's day?"

Yelena immediately inhaled deeply and babbled on, "Mommy taught me and Alena about lamp bugs. And I fell and hurt my knee—"

The two adults slowly went out of the room which didn't went unnoticed by Natasha and Alena. "— but it doesn't hurt anymore."

"And we also saw fireflies in the backyard", Yelena ranted on as Alexei looked at her one last time and hummed before he rounded the corner. "—that was my favourite part of the day."

Natasha leaned onto the table as she eyed her younger sister, "Yelena, we see fireflies every year."

"Yeah, but I still like them", the blond stated sweetly as she grabbed a corn form the bowl infront of her. A moment later their parents joined them again, worried expressions on their faces.

Alexei sat down by the end of the table as he looked at the girls, "Girls, you remember when I told you that one day we would have that big adventure?"

He looked back and forth in-between the three as they all stoped eating. "Today's the day."

Yelena looked onto her plate as a smile appeared on her lips, "Yeyyy." A smile appeared on Alena's lips as well while she looked over at Natasha, who's gaze laid on the table, she seemed kinda sad.

"All right, let's go!", their Dad exclaimed before he quickly stood up and left the room again. Yelena and Alena were right behind him while Natasha and Melina stayed behind.

Their gaze met and the brunette woman on her opposite breathed out as she whispered, "I'm sorry."

Yelena and Alena followed after Alexei who opened a hidden cupboard in the brown wooden wall. He grabbed his shotgun, making all the bullets fall out of their packages.

Yelena and Alena quickly got onto their knees and helped him collect every single one of them before they placed them into his hand. "Thank you", he told them smiling as Yelena looked up at him, "I don't have my shoes."

"That's okay. You don't need your shoes", he said as he stuffed the bullets into the front pockets of his jacket. "But I'm still hungry", Alena argued with him as she rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah? Guess what? I got Fruit Roll-ups in the car", Alexei explained to the girl before they quickly made their way into the garage.

After a short moment Natasha's and their mother joined them, they all got into the car and their father drove onto the large road. Alena watched through the window how her friends played outside together, trying to catch fireflies.

Yelena looked out of the window as well before she quietly questioned, "Where are we going?"

"Home." Alena forwned as her and Yelena exhanged a confused look, "Mommy, you're silly. We just left home."

As soon as the brunette girl had finished that scentence siren's whooped somewhere in the distance, making them all look straight forward. There was a police car in the middle of the street, making everyone drive back, from where they had just came from. 

The drive wasn't that long and as they had half the way behind them Yelena suddenly spoke up again, "I want my song." Alexei didn't answered her anything as he pushed the cassette into the radio. The song stared playing immediately, making Yelena sing aalong quietly. 

"Bye, bye miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing this will be the day I die."

Alena gazed out of the window again as she spotted a highschool football game that was held. Her mid blocked Yelena and her singing out as she continued to stare out into the night. Not long after the football field Alexei drove into a rocky street.

The music continued playing as they drove over a filed and reached a somewhat old looking airport.

Melina and Alexei immediately left the car and opened the doors as Natasha climbed to the front seat and clapped down the mirror. Alena watched her with a frown in her face but her attention was drawn towards her mum, "Come on, Yelena, Alena. Hurry up, baby's."

She then addressed Natasha who was still on the front seat, "Hurty up, Nat. We gotta go! We gotta go. Come on, you gotta run!"

Yelena and Alena immediately helped their parents make the plane ready while Natasha's stared onto the photos that laid in her hand. She looked down onto her and her sister laughing with each other as Alexei suddenly touched her arm. "Go with your mum. Go with your mum."

"Nat, hurry up!", Melina's voice could be heard from the distance. "I'm coming!"

As the four were finally all inside the little plane Melina closed the door, "Okay, seat belts." The brunette woman then climbed towards the front seat and started the engines.

"Why isn't Dad in the plane?", Natasha questioned her mum as she gazed out of the window and watched her Dad who stood in the middle of the abandoned camp.

"He's coming, he's coming, baby. He's coming", Melina trie to assure her before she drove the plane slowly out of the garage.

She hadn't even really left the garage as they could hear police sirens that approached them. Alexei immediately grabbed his shotgun and aimed at the cars infont if him.

He hit one car right into the front shoed with a bullet making it collided with a couple of big tires. Meanwhile Melina continued to drive down the landing strip, so Alexei had to run after them while one police car still followed them.

Alexei continued to shoot at the car as Melina speeded up their speed. The police fired back at Alexei as he run next to the plane making them all look outside. "Mom?"

Alena watched how her father jumped onto one of the plane wings and turned onto his back to shot again.

Suddenly the police man shot towards bthe Windows nearly hitting Natasha as she leaned shack and shielded her little siblings form the bullets.

One of the bullets hit Melima into the arm making her shout as the kids all screamed, "Mom!"

The woman immediately looked back to Natasha as she whispered quietly, "I need you up here." The older girl immediately opened her seat belt and climbed into the co-pilot seat.

"All right, I need you to pull right", the Burnette woman instructed the child as she pressed onto her wound with a clenched jaw. Natasha steered to the right and hit the wing with her father on it, onto the police car that now drove besides them.

"Mom, you've got blood on you", Natasha whimpered as she continued to steer the plane. The woman gapsed in pain as she nodded her head, "It's okay, baby."

In the back seat Yelena and Alena watched how Alexei kicked the the police man through the broken wind shield into the face several times.

The little girls were scared, they were really scared. They had never experienced something like that in their entired life. Natasha gasped loudly as she suddenly spotted two police cars approaching them from infront of them.

She steered hardly to the left, making the police car they had under their wing drive fly into some tend, making it spin through the air.

Alexei grabbed onto the wing before he turned onto his stomach and tried to shoot the cars that were still approaching them.

"Hit the accelerator there", Melina told Natasha who did as she said immediately.

The police fired back at them hitting the front shield a few times making them all scream in fear. "Hold it steady! Hold it steady!", Melina shouted and as the car were near enough she looked up into the sky.

"You're gonna pull back at 55 knots. Let's count together!" Yelena and Alena had laid down onto the back seats as they covered their ears.

"45, 50—", the two counted as Alexei hit one of the cars into the wheel, making it collided with the other. The two cars were flying right their way as Melina watched them. "Pull back. You can do it!"

The cars' got closer, "Pull back! All your strength!" And right when they were about to hit the plane Natasha pulled back and the plane started to fly up into the dark night sky.

They all breathed heavily and Natasha cried as she gazed out of the window, but to her reassurance Alexei was still laying on the wing, looking inside.

The flight lasted the whole rest of the night and as the five finally had landed in Cuba, they were greeted by many men and women in army uniforms'. Alexei immediately grabbed Melina and brought her towards the Medics who brought her to the next transporter.

The three girl immediately followed after their mother and kneeled down to her as the solider placed Melina onto the ground.

"Get up Mommy", Yelena begged her with a sad voice as tears made their way down her face. "Pain only makes you stronger, remember?"

Alena started crying too, and Natasha placed an arm over her shoulder as she sobbed quietly to herself. Meanwhile Alexei walked over to the black car that had just parked by the end of the land strip.

The blond haired man that got out of the car streched out both of his arms as he smirked, "The Red Guardian returns."

"The Red Guardian returns triumphant!", Alexei exclaimed before their gave each other a kiss on the left and right cheek. "Please, please, I beg you. No more undercover work. I wanna get back in the action. I want my suit back. I wanna get back in!"

The man just looked at him as Alexei went on, "General Dreykov, it's been over three years."

Meanwhile Natasha, Yelena and Alena sat besides their mom, holding her hands while she was taken care of. "Forgive me Mom. I'm scared", the blue haired girl told the burnette woman in Russian as she looked up to her.

"Never let them take you heart!", Melina muttered to them before the solider roughly pushed them backwards.

"Did you get it?", Dreykov questioned Alexei as they looked at each other. The man let out a chuckle as he pulled out the black cassette. "And the north institute?", the man questioned him.

"Ashes."

Natasha grabbed Yelena and Alena as she whispered, "It's gonna be okay." The Solider's put an oxygen mask on their mother's face before their lifted her up and brought her to the army truck.

"Mom! Mummy!", the tree shouted and Yelena suddenly stared running, "Daddy?!"

Alexei looked at the three girls as suddenly one of the Soliders grabbed Yelena by the arm and held her back harshly as the girl screamed for her Dad.

Natasha grabbed Alena's hand and immediately run up to Yelena as she screamed her name. "Get away from her!", she kicked the solider against the arm which made him grunt as he let go of their sister.

Natasha then quickly grabbed the gun from his belt as she pointed it at him. "Don't touch her! I will shoot you!", the girl screamed over and over in russian as she hid her two sisters behind her back.

Alexei slowly approached them as Natasha spun around to him, the gun still in her hand as she pointed it at him. "Honey, you're gonna need to hand me that gun."

Natasha had tears in her eyes as she shook her head, "I don't wanna go back there! I wanna stay in Ohio."

The man slowly approached her as he streched out one hand for the gun, "You can't take them! You can't. They are only six and seven."

Alexei looked down at them while Alena and Yelena slung their arms around their bigger sister. "You were even younger."

He grabbed the gun and slowly pulled it out of her hand, "It's okay." He motioned them to come closer as he kneeled down infront of them. "Come here."

The three approached him slowly as he looked up at them, "You're gonna be all right." He placed a kiss onto Yelena's and Alena's head before he continued, "Do you know why it's gonna be all right? 'Cause my girls are the toughest girls in the world."

Natasha sniffed as she whiped away a tear that run down her cheek, "You're gonna take car of each other, okay? And everything, everything's gonna be fine."

The three stared into his bright blue eyes as suddenly three soliders approached them and knocked out the kids' with the help of Narcotics.

The Solider's then brought them into the nearby plane as Alexei walked back towards Dreykov. "That one, she has fire. What was her name again?"

Alexei eyed the plane closely as he squeezed his eyes shut because of the sun, "Natasha." Dreykov sighed as he had his hands behind his back, "Ahh— Natasha."

When Alena woke up she didn't knew where she were or how long they had been in that old, cold and rusty container, but as the door finally opened, letting in the tiniest bit of light form the night the girl was scared.

Natasha held onto them as they all looked up to the men in black suits that were grabbing and dragging them outside. You could hear the screames of the girls as they screamed for help or just because they were scared.

The men sperated siblings and Alena held onto Natasha as hard as she could. Some of them were gathered in a row and a older man that stood by a black car suddenly pointed at Natasha, Yelena and Alena.

Yelena immediately started screaming as the men approached them and tried to rip her from her sister. Alena was grabbed from another man as she screamed loudly, trying to hold onto her sister. "Natasha!"

"Alena! Yelena!", Natasha was ripped away from them but she could escaped for a short moment. The blue haired girl run over to them and pressed Alena a photograph into her hand. "Take it! Take it!"

Alena cried uncontrollably as she closed her hand and held onto the photograph.

She screamed for her sister as she held Yelena's hand tightly. Her gaze wandered over the many crying and screaming girls that were pushed towards cars and rows before she and her sister were pushed into a car together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 8.1K 30
~ Bucky Barnes x Reader ~ You are Tony Stark's sister. You never thought you'd have to spend much time with the man who killed your parents until you...
3K 101 12
Once a Black Widow now a SHIELD agent of sorts. Agent YLN's mission goes south quickly. Thankfully Director Fury sent in backup. What happens when Ag...
1M 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
16.3K 166 34
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!