Wlw Identity V Oneshots

By RadioStatic_

A bunch of WLW ship Oneshots ♡ - feel free to request a ship! - I don't feel comfort writing Hunter x Surviv... More

Demimargie// Records on
EmmTracy// flowers?!
MarthVera// Makeup
FionaAnnie// Braids
Demimarg//Pirate AU
Michimary// Tea Time
EmmTracy// Rainy Day
ToyMachine// Inventors Block!
Demivera//sleeping troubles
Some cute DemiMarg Art <3
AdaEmily// Late night
Cute meme post <3
Beach day// GalaGrace
A/N ( not a chapter)
faded notes//demimargie
Too Spooky for you!// Fionannie

GalaGrace// Set up

71 3 0
By RadioStatic_

Galatea's POV- Lately I can't think right, I've been doing horribly in matches and even have been having trouble sleeping. I know why, ever since the new hunter got here I can't get her off my mind- it's been quite a bit and me and Grace have gotten close. I don't understand this feeling, so I decided that maybe I should talk to someone about it to help me feel better. I decided to talk to Mary, I mean she's practically like a mom to us so I trust her with this secret. I left my room and strolled down to Mary's room, I knocked on the door and she instantly answered the door.
"Galatea it's nice to see you" she smiled happily
"You to Mary!! I was wondering if we could maybe talk" I told her
"yes of course please come in" She welcomed me in
"I need to talk about how I feel" I told her, after getting her approval I told her how I felt.
When I looked back up at her she smiled at me, "I know how your feeling"
"You do?" I asked
"I do! Do you think you could maybe be in love with Grace?" she asked
and then it sort of hit me, Was I in love with Grace...??? it would explain a lot of things.. After Mary made me realize I needed time to think about everything I thanked her before leaving. Mary was right, I never felt this before so I never understood it but after talking to Mary I feel confident that that's how I feel.When I got back to my room I didn't know what to do with the news but soon decided to express myself through a sculpture that always seemed to help me. Little did I know Grace was watching me the whole time.
"Uh hey Galatea" she said
"GRACE HI" I laughed realizing I had been talking to myself and had accidentally left my door wide open this whole time
"Galatea I actually came to uh talk about something, Is that me your sculpting?" Grace tried to hold back her awe
"yes it's you uh just for a pose reference or" I tried to lie
"You don't have to lie, I can't believe it! it's so beautiful" She exclaimed happily
"you think!"
"yes- WAIT I'm sorry I almost got distracted there Galatea I actually came here to tell you something"
"Go on!" I urged
"well I'm kind of in love with you I talked to Mary and she helped me realize" she confessed
"Wait a minute... MARY DID THE SAME THING WITH ME TO" I exclaimed
"WHAT WERE WE SET UP" she said shocked
"MORE LIKE SHIPPED"
"I will be getting back to her later, wait till the next time I see Michiko" I huffed, and Grace laughed.
"But Galatea I do love you even if Mary set this whole confession thing up"
"I love you too Grace!" I smiled back
Grace made herself comfortable in my bed while she watched me sculpt, she talked a bit but I think she couldn't believe what had just happened- to be honest I couldn't either. After I finished sculpting for the night Grace helped me get into bed. We had a silent agreement that she would be staying over. I took out her ponytail and her hair was so long, she appeared to be asleep and I didn't wanna wake her so I tried to be as quiet as I could and gentle while I played with her hair. She turned back at me with a smile and pulled me into a cuddle huddle. It was becoming easier to sleep but I didn't want to, I was tempted by her warmth and kisses though and gave in. I admitted defeat in her arms and fell asleep but not without getting one last good night kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
781K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...