Toxic - Damiano David

By onlycolbysgirl

"π‘›π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘›π‘ , π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ;" ~ Jade broke up with her ex a few... More

Prologue
a stupid dare
seen
friends or enemies?
the truth
long time no see
falling again
messages unopened
should I forgive?
sanremo
coming back home
sealed with a kiss
screwed up shit
apology
together forever... maybe
milan
over and over again...
recording at the studio
arrived in milan
favorite crime
visit from a special someone
dinner
rotterdam
ahoy arena
packed day
monster from hell
july
feelings
we meet again..
will keep you busy tonight..
lovers to enemies to friends
paying a visit
cheater
e p i l o g u e

going to milan

1.3K 41 23
By onlycolbysgirl

The day I was going to Milan

I had slept next to Damiano; we were both cuddled in each others arms, on the couch. We decided to sleep at their rented house.

I had to make a quick stop at my parents before to make sure that I had gotten all of my necessities.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time; I got up slowly, not to wake up Damiano.

It was 7am, my flight was scheduled at 7pm. I booked a late ticket so I could spend a whole day with my family and friends. I slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom. My hair was a mess.

I untied my hair and hopped in the shower, nobody was awake yet.

After a refreshing shower, I put my hair into Dutch braids and I wore a white crop top with white jean shorts.

I went into Victoria's room as she had slept alone. I closed her bedroom door behind me and I woke her up.

"C'mon let's get up so we can spend this last day together." Victoria opened her eyes and nodded. "Yeah let's go wake up Thomas and Ethan."

As she said that she got up and we made our way to Ethan and Thomas' room.

We shook Ethan and Thomas slowly and Ethan woke up. Thomas didn't, instead he groaned. Ethan tried to join us as well. Still nothing.

"Ragazzi per favore non svegliatemi perché ieri mi ha chiamato mia mamma, poi mi ha chiamato mia nonna ed ero fottutamente stanca. Mi hanno tenuto sveglio fino alle 3 del mattino." Thomas finally muttered still groaning.

(" Guys please do not wake me up because yesterday my mum called me, and then my grandma called me and I was fucking tired of it. They kept me up till 3am.")

"Beh è l'ultimo giorno di Jade." Victoria told Thomas.

("Well it's Jade's last day..")

Then Thomas immediately woke up.

"Okay okay I'm awake."

"Jesus christ calm down Thomas. I leave at 7pm there is still time." I told Thomas.

"Now that you're awake let's wake up Damiano." Victoria muttered.

"Yeah let's do that." Ethan said.

Damiano was still on the couch sleeping like an angel.

I slowly crouched down to the couch's length and waked Damiano up.

"Dami wake up." He opened his eyes and smiled as he yawned.

"Good morning guys. I'm gonna go shower." I nodded as he went to the bathroom.

"Jade, one last shower together?" He said looking at me.

"Well I already showered, but there is no way I can say no." I said trying to hide my smile but I was already blushing.

"Yall are flirting again!!" Victoria told us. We both laughed at her.

We headed to the bathroom and got undressed. The shower wasn't hot or anything, instead it was cute and romantic. We hugged each other as we felt the pouring warm water come down onto our backs.

"I'll miss you Jade. Call us every single hour if you want." He said to me.

"You guys could be busy, and I could be too."

"Yeah. But still." I laughed at him and hugged him tighter.

~~~

I got dressed in the clothes I had on and Damiano dressed up in this shirt;

Damn he looked hot. In everything.

Victoria and the others had made breakfast. They did waffles because they had a waffle machine and so it would be easier.

"So how are we gonna plan the day Jade?" Ethan asked me.

"Well, first we are gonna go to my family's house to check that I got everything and make sure that they will come, and then maybe go watch a movie together or something."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Thomas assured me.

The others nodded. "So I think that since we are all dressed we should go to my familys house to get my luggage and all."

"Yeah let's go." Damiano said grabbing the keys to his car and stepping outside.

We drove to our parents house and went inside.

"Hi guys!" I yelled inside so they knew I arrived.

"Hello Bella." My mum and dad said to me.

"Hello!" My nonna and nonno greeted me.

"Cuzzy!!" My cousin Vanessa came and hugged me.

"Hi guys!" They all said to them.

"So I came here for my stuff and I thought maybe we go eat, at 4pm and then go to the airport."
The others all nodded.

"Yeah sure thats a good idea." The others all told me.

"So I think we should go now because it's already 3:30." Damiano told me, checking his phone.

"Ok guys, I'm gonna check that I got everything real quick. You guys can go in the car and I'll come with the luggage."

"You don't want me to help you?" Damiano asked me.

"No I'm good, thanks." Damiano then nodded and followed the others out of the house.

I went upstairs and got my luggage. I checked that I got everything and slowly made my way down the stairs with the luggage.

I went outside and my dad was there waiting for me. He put my luggage in the back of the car and went inside.

We decided to go eat pizza at my favourite restaurant.

If you guys are wondering about Carla, I sent her a message telling her if she wanted to hang out, and I also told her I was gonna leave soon but the messages were never received and she hasn't been active since the day of the car crash. I was kinda worried but I didn't wanna worry the others so I put on a smile and continued to talk.

When we were finished it was already 6pm, we had got carried away with the talking and so we didn't realise the time passing so quickly.

We drove back to the airport and sat down in the waiting area.

We all talked about how we were gonna miss each other and all. "Atleast you will be back here next month." Victoria told me. The others all nodded along. "Yea, but I still have to check with Daphne, I think she will accept though because nothing actually starts now. Things are gonna start in 2 months but I still have to be there early so I can get used to things."

Then I heard that the people who had a flight to Milan should go on the plane and so I grabbed my luggage and took a deep breath.

"Well. The moment has come. I'm gonna miss you all so much and the memories I have made with you all. I'm so glad that I got to live with my nonna and nonno because they for sure make me laugh. I just felt like, these past few months, we were all together again. As a family, and even though we aren't one. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. These past few months have changed my life. In a happy way. There wasn't a single day where I frowned or was sad, and it was all because I was surrounded with the people I love the most. I love you guys so much. Send me everything that happens because even though I won't be there I still need the latest updates!" I said chuckling.

I hugged my parents and my nonno and nonna and Nessa. I hugged Victoria, Thomas and Ethan. Then I kissed Damiano.

"Im gonna miss you all so much!" I said almost crying. Damiano was crying. Everyone was.

I waved goodbye and went into the plane. Man it was gonna be hard without them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 647 8
One shots for Italian rock band MΓ₯neskin Originally posted to tumblr DISCLAIMER: This won't be updated as I no longer feel comfortable writing RPF an...
13.7K 379 30
I'm not good enough for her, I'll break her heart. She loves me, but I can't love her back, although that is what I want the most. She deserves more...
12.6K 295 29
"I come from the moon"
5.7K 188 17
Y/N needed to escape. Her now ex boyfriend never gave her a good perception of what a relationship was. Then she met Ethan.