a stupid dare

My friends and I were hanging out at one of our friend's house. It was 12am. We had snacks all over the floor and we were playing truth or dare."

"Hey Jade, truth or dare?"
"No one has been brave enough to do it, so dare." I replied with a smirk.

"Okay so the dare is to send your ex a video of you dancing to their new song."
That was one of the things I was hoping they wouldnt dare me to do. I wasnt dressed badly so I got up and grabbed my phone and put it against a wall. I played zitti e buoni and pressed play, started the video and starting dancing.

"Oh my god she is actually doing it.." I heard Carla speak, not thinking that I was going to do it.

I think that my heart stopped when I pressed that share button. I didn't know how I would feel if he actually saw it. I wished those 24 hours were over already.

~~~

I'm gonna tell you how me and Damiano broke up.

So basically after X Factor ended Damiano came over to my house to tell me he was going to a party with his friends and band mates. I said ok and continued doing what I was doing. Then I sat on the couch and just scrolled through instagram.

I saw that Victoria had posted a story of herself. At first I was smiling at it but then I noticed Damiano behind her kissing another girl. I was crushed, he was the only person I really loved.

When he came home I told him about it and he told me that she had kissed him and since it was a photo I couldnt see what really happened. I kind of believed him at first but then I remembered what happened the last time I believed someone else. So I told him to get out of my house and he left sad and angry.

So yeah that's basically what happened and how we broke up.

-

I went to my room crying and Carla came to check on me as she heard my cries. "Hey Jade whats wrong?" She said as she went on top of my bed and hugged me. "That story I posted on instagram..." I said.

"Yeah..?" Carla said looking in my eyes.

"He saw it."

------------

A/N

So sorry if this is short but I wanted to get it done so you guys wouldnt only have the prologue to read. If you enjoyed this story please don't forget to comment and vote <3