Learning to love you again

Per wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you Més

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

51

1.3K 77 296
Per wannasuckmydick

Five months later

Onika pov:

Today is fourth of july and me and bey are throwing a party.

We invited everybody down here and bought them plane tickets so they could come.

Even though I didn't really want to see them bey said they've been asking to see blue so she invited them.

She also invited solo and kelly. Beyonce and solo had a conversation about the situation and after solange explained her side and apologized bey forgave her.

And well we all love kelly so of course she was gonna come.

"Baby" I said gently shaking her. "hmm" she hummed in her sleep.

"wake up" I said kissing her cheek "i don't wanna" she mumbled and I chuckled.

"You have to" I said. She huffed before sitting up "Goodmorning" I smiled at her.

"goodmorning" She said standing up. She leaned in to kiss me but I quickly dodged her lips.

"Go brush your teeth" I said and she smacked her lips. "Onika don't play with me" she said crossing her arms.

"What ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow "All them times I kissed yo stank breath ass when you just woke up or got done smoking and drinking, you better give me a damn kiss"

Damn, my feelings kinda hurt.

I pecked her lips then pulled away "Nu uh" she said shaking her head.

"What you mean nu uh ? That was yo kiss" I said raising a eyebrow at her.

"I want a nasty one" she said smirking. "Beyonce no" I shook my head.

"Alright" she shrugged "When you get horny and just want a 'lil taste' that's what imma say, no"

Oh hell nah.

She walked away and I grabbed her hand pulling her into my body. I wrapped my hand around her throat smashing my lips on hers.

I bit her bottom lip roughly and when she gasped I shoved my tongue in her mouth.

I moved my tongue around her mouth before slowly dragging it against the roof of her mouth then I wrapped it around her tongue.

She moaned and I sucked on her tongue pulling back.

I pecked her lips then pulled her bottom lip down with my thumb "say ah" I said lowly.

"ahh" she opened her mouth. I gathered some spit in my mouth then let it slowly drip out of mine into hers.

"swallow" I said and she closed her mouth swallowing it.

I kissed her lips two more times then pulled back "Go brush your teeth"

"Ok daddy" she said biting her lip then walked off.

I shook my head walking out the room. I went to the nursery to check on blue seeing she was just waking up.

"Hi blue blue" I smiled picking her up. She yawned then smiled at me.

"You smile at me a lot, awww you love me" I said kissing her cheek.

I grabbed her binky before walking out the room "Mommy !" Xion said excitedly running up to me.

"Yes poppa ?" I smiled at him "I 'ean nana 'ake baf" he said smiling.

"Did you tell nana thank you ?" I asked. He ran off and I chuckled.

I walked to the living room up here seeing Nehemiah and tyquain playing the game.

"Y'all supposed to be getting ready" I said and they looked over at me.

"We are after we finish this last round" nehemiah said "Alright, hurry up" I said then walked off.

I went to the elevator and when I was about to get in bey ran up to me "Hi blueee" she smiled squeezing her cheeks.

Blue giggled reaching for her "Is the stuff set up ?" bey asked grabbing her "Yea, come see" I said getting in the elevator.

Bey got in pressing the button to go down "I need to go to the store to get blue some floaties" she said.

"Do you want me to text the driver ?" I asked "yes please" she smiled then the elevator stopped.

We got off walking to the living room and bey gasped "It looks so american in here" she said smiling.

"Really bey ? American out of all the things you could've said" I said chuckling.

"Aye, who ate my ice cream ?" Julius said coming in. I looked over at bey and she looked around like she didn't hear him.

"Beyonce" he said glaring at her "Oh hey julius" she smiled at him.

"You ate my ice cream" he said crossing his arms. "noooo.." she said shaking her head.

"You owe me five dollars" he pointed at her then walked away.

"You ate his ice cream ?" I asked looking over at her "It was my favorite kindd I thought you bought it for me" she said and I started laughing.

"That ain't funny" she mugged me "Yes it is" I said walking away.

Beyonce pov:

I looked down at blue and smiled "you helped me eat it" I said lowly.

"Bey the driver is on the way !" I heard nika say. I nodded like she could see me walking back to the elevator.

"You ready to have fun baby ?" I asked getting in it and pressed the button.

"You're gonna meet some of your family" I said rubbing her back. When the elevator stopped I got off.

"Bey can I go in the game room ?" tyquain asked coming up to me.

He wouldn't usually ask.. nika must've told him he can't.

"Did you ask your sister ?" I raised a eyebrow "I meannn technically you're my sister too and i'm asking you soo.."

"Soooo what did nika say ?" I asked "she said get ready" he mumbled.

"Then go get ready then yes you can, make sure you get ready first though because I don't want her punching you again" I said.

"Alright" he smiled "Did you like your room ?" I asked.

"Yea, thank you" he said side hugging me "Hi little blue" he smiled and she smiled back reaching out to his nose.

"i know you tryna call my nose big but it's cool" he said then walked away and I laughed.

I walked in blue nursery going over to the dresser.

I got her out some clothes then put her on the changing table "Now look, don't start crying" I said undoing her diaper.

I changed her diaper and clothes then smiled at her "Look at my little munchkin" I cooed kissing her cheek.

"You're so pretty baby, just like your mommy" I said and she smiled kicking her legs.

I picked her up holding her in the air "mmwah" I said bringing her down to kiss her cheek.

"Now give mommy one" I pointed to my cheek.

She opened her mouth smashing it on my cheek then started sucking on it "awww thank you blue blue" I smiled pulling her back.

I looked into her eyes seeing them go lighter and gasped.

"Your eyes change like mommys !" I said excitedly.

She smiled then hit me in the eyes "Ouch blue" I said pulling her back.

"Why did you hit me ?" I asked rubbing my now burning eye. She giggled and I blinked a few times.

"You bet not hit yo momma, she a crybaby with anger issues you gone make her act a fool" I said chuckling.

I lifted her up and she smiled pulling my hair "Ouchhh" I said trying to pulled back.

She kept a firm grip on my hair trying to bring it in her mouth "Stop blue !" I raised my voice some.

I got her hand out of my hair looking down to see her eyes getting darker then she burst into loud cries.

"bipolar baby" I mumbled laying her head on my chest.

"Shh i'm sorry for yelling at you" I said kissing her cheek a few times "you was hurting mommy"

Her cries got louder while I walked to the room. I put some shoes on then walked to the elevator grabbing her diaper bag on the way.

I got in going down then got out going to the kitchen "Aww what's wrong with her" nika said pouting.

"She's hungry" I said walking over to the refrigerator. I got my breast milk then grabbed a bottle pouring it in there.

I screwed the top on before I cradled her putting it in her mouth. She stopped crying closing her eyes and I smiled.

"i love you" I said kissing her chubby cheeks. "Baby the driver is here" nika said getting my attention.

"Ok" I said starting to walk to the door "Aye !" Nika called out coming over to me.

"Yes bubba ?" I asked with a smile "give me a kiss" she mumbled and my smiled grew.

I leaned in pecking her lips a few times then pulled back "i'll see you later" I said smiling.

------- -----

Onika pov:

The party started and it's a few people here already.

Kobe and his family are here, will and his family are here, and angela and rick are here.

"Nic somebody's at the gate !" I heard nehemiah yell from where ever he is "The guards got a list !" I yelled back

I finished putting dagga swimsuit on and smiled "I go pway" she said pointing "Yea baby remember don't go to the big pool ok" I said and she nodded running off.

I heard the doorbell so I left out the restroom going to the door. I opened it to be met with lauren, wayne, and rih.

"Hey cookie !" wayne smiled pulling me into a hug. "wassup wayne" I smiled pulling back.

I moved out the way letting them in and as soon as rih came in she tackled me to the floor.

"Bitch you randomly moving out the state and shit WHY YOU AIN'T CALL ME !" she yelled getting in my face.

"umm.. cause i didn't want to" I said with a smile. "do it again i'm beating yo ass" she gritted getting off of me.

"Now get up I missed you" she said yanking me up pulling me into a hug.

"yea yea i missed you too" I mumbled pulling back "Now where the baby ?" she asked.

"With beyonce, she's upstairs" I said "Damn cookie this a big ass house" lauren said looking around.

"Hell yea it is, I still haven't seen all of it" I said then heard the elevator ding.

"What the hell was that ?" wayne asked "The elevator" I said and they all gasped.

"Oh you living the rich life forreal" lo mumbled "damn where can i find me a beyonce" wayne said lowly.

"Baby !" I heard bey call out then seconds later she appeared with blue in her arms.

"Oh hi guys" she smiled seeing everybody else. "Hey bey, awww look at the baby" lo smiled going over.

"Can I hold her ?" she asked "Yea" bey smiled handing her blue.

"Yo i'm tryna see what's up with that pool" wayne said "Bet come on" I said walking towards the back with him.

"oh shittt you got all these famous niggas here" he whispered lowly to me. "yup, they cool though" I said shrugging.

"Yo lil wayne !" Will said hoping up. "Aye man imma fan" he said shaking wayne hand.

"Same man" wayne said pulling him in for a hug.

"gay" I mumbled just to make them jump apart.

And that's exactly what they did. They both jumped apart both glaring at me.

I laughed walking away over to the kiddie pool where the kids were.

"Hi babies" I smiled at them "Hi mommy ! Wook" dagga said excitedly splashing water on me.

"Ouu I see baby" I said smiling. "Can mommy play with you guys ?" I asked with a smile.

I already had my swimsuit on so I was just gonna get in with them.

"Yes pay wit us" willow said smiling "Mommy 'lay ?" xion asked looking over at me.

"Yea baby" I said getting in the pool with them. I sat down and they all came over bye me.

"sissy catch" Keshia said lowly throwing me a ball.

I caught then smiled at her "catch it back boo" I said gently tossing it.

She caught it while laughing cutely then threw it down in the water.

"Mommy" xion said handing me a water gun. I smiled taking it before squirting some water at him.

He squealed laughing then started jumping in the water splashing it everywhere.

Dagga, Keshia, and willow started jumping and splashing in the water too and I smiled shooting water at them while they did it.

They stopped jumping falling into the water and started playing with the toys.

"Look at youu playing with the babies" bey smiled coming over here with blue who was now in a swimsuit in her hands.

"Aww look at my little baby, let me see her" I said reaching for blue. Beyonce handed her to me and when blue got in the water she smiled splashing some of it.

"She got a swim diaper on ?" I asked and bey nodded. "I'll be back" she said kissing my lips.

"where you going ?" I asked "i'm thirsty, you want something ?"

"No". She walked away and I bit my lip watching her ass jiggle in them tiny swim bottoms she had on while she walked.

"Mommy waby" I heard dagga say making me look over at her "Yea mama, it's sissy" I said smiling.

Beyonce pov:

I heard the doorbell ring so I walked over opening it. Chanel, ming, keri, and mercedes were at the door.

"Beyy !!" They squealed all hugging me. "Hii" I said smiling

"Girl we missed you" keri said "I missed y'all too" I said.

"Ok where's my god baby ?" mercedes asked and keri mugged her.

"Bitch who said you was the god momma ?" she raised a eyebrow.

Mercedes turned to keri with a smirk "Oh you aint know ?" she asked.

Petty ass.

"Know what ?" Keri question "I'm the god momma hoe" Mercedes said.

"Beyonce is she the god mom ?" keri asked turning to me.

"Yup" I nodded.

"Anyway she's back here" I said quickly before she could say something else walking away.

I walked over to the kiddie pool with them following.

When we got there nika looked up rolling her eyes at them.

"Well hello to you too sister" chanel said in a sarcastic tone. "What ?" nika asked mugging them.

"they just wanna see the baby bubba" I said softly grabbing blue out of her hands.

"alright" she mumbled getting up then getting out the pool.

"Baby.." she walked away and I sighed.

I know she's still hurt by them. Well by chanel and ming, she wants to kill keri and mercedes.

Keri for how she talked to her and mercedes for being in bed naked with me.. and the lap dance.

"She's still mad at us ?" I heard ming ask from behind me.

"Yea" I said turning to her "And I don't blame her" I finished.

"Why did y'all leave her like that ? Chanel I told you several times to check on her why didn't you" I raised a eyebrow.

"I thought she was fine bey.. I didn't think she cared honestly" she said and I shook my head.

"She was depressed chanel. And lonely y'all left her all alone, I wouldn't wanna talk to you either" I said then turned to mercedes.

"Watch her for me i'll be right back" I said handing her blue. Her face lit up and she smiled "Hiii baby" she cooed.

I walked away going into the kitchen to see nika sitting on one of the counters rolling a blunt.

"bubba" I walked up to her "i'm fine bey" she said giving me a fake smile.

I walked closer to her taking the blunt out of her hand "no your not" I said softly grabbing her hand.

"I'll be fine stinky, enjoy the party and your friends" she smiled pecking my lips.

"But-"Go bey, i'll be out there in a little ok" she said rubbing my cheek.

"ok" I said lowly then walked away.

Onika pov:

When bey walked away I finished rolling the blunt then set it down.

I grabbed the gar package shaking the two pills out then I hopped off the counter going over to the liquor cabinet.

I poured me a shot then popped the pills in my mouth before downing the shot to drink it down.

i walked back over grabbing my blunt and lighter. I heard the doorbell ring making me look up.

I walked over to the door while lighting my blunt then opened it.

"wassup" I smiled seeing solo, kelly, melvin, and jeremy. "Wassup" they said walking in.

"Damn this hoe big" melvin said looking around "I knoww" I smiled hitting the blunt.

"Aye lemme get a hit" melvin said and I smacked my lips. "Here man" I gave it to him.

"Where's bey and the baby ?" kelly asked "They're in the back" I said pointing back there.

"It's a whole bunch of famous muthafuckas back there ain't it ?" solo asked and I nodded chuckling.

"Welp I like famous pussy" jeremy smirked going back there. "They all married" I shook my head.

Solo and kelly followed him back there and melvin was about to before I stopped him "Give me my damn blunt" I said mugging him.

He gave it to me then walked away. I took a few more hits before hearing knocks at the door. I turned to it going to answer it.

"Aye wassup !" I said smiling when I seen melly, aubrey, and cole.

"Yo cookie you living lavish !" cole said smiling "Forreal I feel rich for just being here" melly said.

"On god" aubrey agreed "Anyways, did y'all bring the stuff ?" I asked.

I got something planned for today.. something special. It's a surprise for bey.

"Yea, it's in the trunk" cole said and I nodded hitting the blunt.

"Cookie we got the slide set up !" I heard tyquain yell.

I smiled giving the blunt to cole "Enjoy" I said then ran off going to the back.

I seen the water slide set up far out in the grass and smiled. I looked around then seen bey talking with the girls and jada on side of the pool.

I walked over there feeling the drugs start to kick in making a huge smile come on my face.

"Hello" I said when I made it over then "Unt un, girl you is high as hell" keri said.

"Shut up nobody asked you to talk" I said then turned to jada.

"oop" I heard somebody say lowly.

"Hey jada" I smiled "Hey nicki" she hugged me then pulled back.

"Where all the dudes ?" I asked "Girl over there" jada pointed to the slide and I seen all of them over there in a line.

"Baby come get on the slide with me" I said grabbing bey hand dragging her with me.

"Nooo I don't wanna get my hair wet" she said trying to pull back'

"Come on beyyy" I whined "No." she said sternly getting out of my grip.

I raised a eyebrow at her then nodded "Ok.. you wanna play ?" I smiled evilly.

She tried to run but I scooped her up "NO ! NIKAAA STOPPP" she screamed and I laughed running to the pool.

"AHHHH !" she screamed while I jumped in.

We sunk under the water and I opened my eyes seeing bey had hers closed shut with her body wrapped tightly around me.

I swam us up up above water and bey gasped loudly opening her eyes "I'm gone kick yo ass !"

I laughed at her while she pushed me back. "Noo bae wait i'm sorry" I said while she was swimming away.

"No onika you got my damn hair wet !" she said. I caught up with her pulling her back turning her facing me.

"come on baby you know it was fun" I said lowly smiling. "i got water in my nose" she said splashing me.

"so.. it was still fun" I said leaning in to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss giggling some.

"you're right" she said softly pulling back.

"Awww FCE !" Lo said loudly and I chuckled shaking my head.

"get on the slide with me stink" I said "Ok" she smiled then swam to the stairs on the pool.

I followed behind her and we both got out "Race you" bey pushed me then she ran off.

"Now she know damn well she gone win" I said running after her.

I ran as fast as my little legs could getting kinda close to bey but she was still in front of me.

When we made it to the slide she smiled "I wonnn haha" she teased pointing at me.

"shut up" I said then rick ran over smiling "Aye backup midget it's my turn" he said.

"Daddy you just went" bey said crossing her arms "So, i'm older than you" he stuck out his tongue then climbed up the the slide.

Me and bey went after him climbing all the way up then sitting at the top of the slide.

"Bubba this is tall" she said nervously. "Come on bey we can't hold up the line, and this water is getting in my eyes" I said talking about the water that was spraying down.

"I'm scared" she said and I sighed. "Ok baby we can go back down"

"Really ?!" she asked smiling "Yea stink come on" I said.

She was about to turn to the latter but I pushed her down the slide making her squeal loudly.

I smiled going down the slide after her "WOOOO" I screamed then splashed in the water landing next to bey.

She looked over at me with a mug then smiled "That was fun let's go again !" she said excitedly getting out.

We went on the side a couple more times before going back over to the pool with everybody else.

Blue was in her baby floating playing with mercedes and chanel.

"Aww look at my pretty baby" bey cooed getting in the pool next to them.

"Mommy ! Mommy !" I heard and xion was running over to the pool.

"XION STOP RUNNING" I yelled seeing he was close to the deep end. He didn't listen to me so I quickly started running over there.

He slipped falling into the pool and I heard screams behind me. I immediately dived in the pool swimming as fast as I could over there.

I've always knew how to swim and I was pretty good at it. I might not can run fast but I can definitely swim fast.

I went under the water seeing xion with a bubble in his mouth and his eyes squeezed shut.

I quickly got him swimming back up to the top. He gasped loudly before bursting into loud cries.

"Shh baby you're ok" I said patting his back trying to calm down myself.

I swam over to the where my feet could touch ground still patting his back.

"Is he ok ?" angela and bey asked at the same time coming over to me. "He's fine, just shook up" I said.

"Let me see him" ming said on side of me and I mugged her. "I got it" I said before going to the stairs of the pool.

I got out taking xion in the house "Stop crying baby boy" I said kissing his cheek a few times.

"Mommy got you ok" I wiped his tears away "you're ok baby" I said pecking his lips.

"o-otay" he hiccuped rubbing his eye. "You wanna eat eat ?" I asked walking over to th table where all the food was put out.

"You want melon ?" I asked him " 'es" he popped up.

I grabbed a watermelon slice giving it to him "Tank yew mommy !" he smiled then bit into it.

"You're welcome boo" I kissed his cheek.

------ -----

It's night now and time to pop the fireworks. I'm trying to get bey to do it with me but her ass scary.

"Bae come on" I said "No onika" she said sternly handing the kids their sparklers.

"Hi jaden, do you want a roman candle ?" she asked him with a smile "Yea !" he said nodding.

She gave him a roman candle then trey ran over to me with a smile.

"Ms. Nicki can I help you pop the big ones" he asked excitedly. "Yea come on" I smiled grabbing his hand walking further out.

"Ok you gotta run like hell when it start ok" I said putting the tube down.

I put the firework inside it then handed trey the lighter "I can do it ?!" he asked with a smile.

"Hold on" I said looking back "Will can he light it ?!" I asked.

"Yea !" he responded giving me a thumbs up. "Alright go" I said to trey and he smiled.

Trey flicked the lighter then lit the end of the fuse. We quickly ran back then a loud boom was heard.

Everybody looked up watching the colors explode in the sky.

"Aye nic we about to light ours together come on !" Wayne said. I grabbed another firework then ran out there with them.

It was me, wayne, melly, cole, and aubrey "Alright we gone do it on three" cole said.

"Alright" I nodded putting the firework in the tube.

"One" Melly started "Two" we all flicked our lighters "Three !"

We all lit the fuse then ran away quickly. Five loud booms went off and everybody looked up watching the different color patterns of each one.

"Ayo nic !" I heard then looked over to see rih pointing a roman candle at me.

"OH SHIT" I yelled running away quickly. I ran as fast as I could while she chased me shooting it at me.

"STOP BITCH" I yelled still running. When it ran out I stopped catching my breath.

"Baby, give me a roman candle" I said walking over to bey. She looked up from the kids smiling at me.

"Here you go" she said handing me one. "Are you having fun ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"NIC WATCH OUT" I heard and looked over to see kobe running towards me with a roman candle in his hand.

"NOW YOU KNOW I CAN'T OUT RUN YO ASS !" I yelled starting to run "BABYYYY HELP ME" I screamed dodging the shit flying out.

"OH FUCK" I hear kobe yell then looked back to see bey chasing him shooting a roman candle at him.

"YEA THAT'S MY BABY" I yelled happily. I heard a familiar evil laugh then looked over to see melly chasing cole with one.

I lit the fuse on mine then ran over to rick shaking it at him "Oh you ain't finna get me" he said pointing his at me.

We both started running while pointing the roman candles at each other. I hit him once on the arm and he hit my leg.

"AHHH" I screamed falling to the ground. "ouchhh" I whined rolling around.

"Ok stop that shit now !!" I heard chanel say loudly.

"Are you ok baby" bey said coming over to me. "yes" I mumbled.

hell no i'm not ok that shit hurt.

"Are you sure ? i know you wanna cry" she whispered the last part to me and I chuckled.

"You right, you wanna know what will make me feel better ?" I asked smirking.

"What ?" she asked "pop a firework with me" I said sitting up.

"Bubba" "Pleaseee stinky" I pouted.

"Ok fine" she mumbled and I got up smiling. "Yayy come on !"

I grabbed her hand going over to grab a fire work then took her over to the tubes dropping it in one.

"Here you go baby, just light the end of that" I said pointing at the fuse that was sticking out.

"help me" she said lowly. "Ok boo" I smiled going around her.

I hugged her from the back then wrapped my hand around hers "you wanna flick the lighter ?" I asked.

"mm mm" she hummed shaking her head "ok baby" I kissed her cheek.

I flicked the lighter then moved both of our hand over lighting the fuse.

"Ok now run ! come on bey !" I grabbed her hand running off. We both ran getting far enough then a loud boom went off.

"Awww that was a pretty one" bey smiled looking up at it.

"I love you" I said and she looked down at me "i love you more" she smiled from ear to ear.

"I'll be right back" I pecked her lips then ran over to cole.

"It's time"

Hello

I'm bored 😐

Anyway how was y'all day ?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

245K 8.9K 24
Sequel to "Bad For You"
37.5K 2.2K 16
Sequel to Unbearable