Korrasami FanFiction: The Mas...

By wasabi-is-crack

Korra is currently in an unstable condition as both Mako and Bolin are dead due to her carelessness and rush... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Korra and Asami
Chapter 3: The Incident
Chapter 4: Lin's Revenge
Chapter 5: Korra's first fight back
Chapter 6: A Utopia is incomparable to the real thing.
Chapter 7: Fox and Owl
Chapter 8: Kiss of Death
Chapter 9: No need for apologies
Chapter 10: The Smut Moment
Chapter 11: Rushed Love.
Chapter 12: Bishop
Chapter 13: Distractions
Chapter 14: Something I need to do.
Chapter 15: Bloody Gathering
Chapter 16: Nothern Water Tribe.
Chapter 17: End the Cycle
Chapter 18: Bishop vs Korra
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 23: The Red Bride
Chapter 24: The White Lie
Thank you!

Chapter 22: Wedding Day.

110 3 3
By wasabi-is-crack

A year had passed since their trip to the Southern Water Tribe as they made their final return to Republic City. During the year, Korra, Asami, and Kuvira had spent another week in the Fire Nation before heading back to Republic City. While Korra wanted to continue the adventure, Asami needed to return to the city to manage her company. With this in mind, Korra and Asami ended their trip as Kuvira continued to adventure throughout the world.

While their honeymoon was short-lived, it was the happiest they had been for a long time...

Fast forward into the present, it was their wedding day. Everyone arrived to pay their respects as the orchestra started playing some music. The two couples were in different rooms as they heard the soothing, instrumental notes. In Korra's room, Kya was helping her get prepared as she wanted to present herself as best she can. Her hair was smooth and silky as Kya helped apply makeup on her face. Knowing Asami for a long time, Korra was worried she was doubting the marriage.

"I can see you're a bit nervous." Kya pointed out.

"I'm just worried she's gonna say no," Korra stated.

"She's not." Kya mentioned.

"What if she does?" Korra stated.

"She's not. If she does, I'll kick her ass myself." Kya said.

In the other room, Asami is with Kuvira as she's been having second doubts about her marriage. Walking into her room to comfort her, Kuvira runs to aid Asami as she sees her having a panic attack. She's in the corner crying, sitting against the carpet floor, wearing nothing but some undergarments. Her dress was white with a pink cloth levitating over the skirt, however, there wasn't a wife to wear the elegant dress. Her tears start to drip against her face, mixing with the mascara and leaving black trail marks against her cheeks.

"What the hell are you doing? The wedding starts in thirty minutes!" Kuvira exclaimed.

"I don't think I can do it." Asami stated.

"What are you so worried about?" Kuvira asked.

"Things just happened so fast. I'm not sure if we're still in our honeymoon phase. What if she stops loving me for some reason? What if we're just rushing things?" Asami stated.

"It's gonna be okay..." Kuvira stated.

"No, I'm calling off the wedding! Korra will understand." Asami stated

As Asami heads for the door, Kuvira jumps in front of it, slamming the door shut. Taking a deep breath, Kuvira begins to advise the young CEO.

"You need to relax. You two have known each other for more than four years. There is no reason to call the wedding off. Besides, Korra may be understanding but she won't be happy about it. She's gonna pretend to accept the situation... If you call off the wedding then she's gonna start having a panic attack too. She's going to start worrying whether she's worth your love again and we're gonna be back at square one. She loves you and no matter what happens you two will always be together. Trust me." Kuvira advised.

Releasing a deep sigh, Asami listened to Kuvira's advice as she stood up from the ground. With the short amount of time they had left, Asami put her wedding gown on as Kuvira quickly removed the mascara off her face. There wasn't enough time to apply the full makeup and Kuvira wasn't the best at facial beauty either. With the little time she had left, Kuvira applied a simple set of shading and a lining, making Asami presentable. While Asami barely had any makeup on her face, it didn't matter; she was beautiful either way.

The wedding ceremony started as the musicians started playing the wedding song. With the short amount of time Kuvira had left, she gave Asami one piece of advice.

"You need to be strong for Korra. She may be the Avatar, but she's emotionally unstable.  Be strong for her. Shield her from her past trauma." Kuvira stated.

Asami nodded as she held Kuvira's hand, guiding her towards the audience.

Already prepared, Korra was standing in her dress as she waited for Asami to arrive. Walking down the aisle, Kuvira held Asami's hand as she helped her to the altar. Kuvira was Korra's best woman. While she initially gave the job to Lin, the Beifong wanted to retire from using the metal legs and instead gave the job to her niece.

Kuvira was a little jealous as Asami's wedding was more glamorous and expensive than her wedding with Bataar Jr. Letting go of Asami and giving her hands to Korra. Kuvira moved to the side, standing next to Lin. Lin was in a wheelchair with her metal legs now missing from her torso. Tenzin offered to be the ceremony's priest as he continued to make his speech. As Tenzin continued his monologue, Korra noticed Asami's eyes were red at the bottom. Worried, she asked Asami about her condition.

"Your eyes are red. Is everything alright?" Korra whispered.

"It can't be more perfect." Asami lied.

Seeing through her facade, Korra continued to press on.

"You're having second thoughts are you." Korra mentioned.

Asami didn't want to lie any further, taking upon Kuvira's advice.

"If you want we can...."

Korra was interrupted by Asami as she shook her head sideways.

"I want this. It's just... everything happened so quickly. I was scared but after talking to Kuvira, she convinced me there was nothing to be scared of." Asami stated.

Smiling, Korra looked up at her one-armed friend as she whispered a thank you. Kuvira mouthed you're welcome as Korra returned her attention to Asami. Kya started getting annoyed at Tenzin's prolonged speech as she rudely interrupted him.

"Holy crap are you trying to put all of us to sleep, just ask them to make their vows already." Kya exclaimed.

Everyone laughed as they did find Tenzin's monologue to be boring, but didn't want to mention it. Hearing everyone sharing the same feeling, Tenzin cut things short as he asked Korra and Asami to make their vows.

"Asami Sato. Do you take Korra to be your beloved wife?" Tenzin asked.

"I do." Asami replied.

"And Korra. Do you want Asami to be your beloved wife?" Tenzin asked once more.

"I do." Korra responded.

"Then I pronounce you as wives." Tenzin stated.

Everyone stood from their chairs as the two couples were officially wedded. As everyone cheered for Korra and Asami, the two girls kissed each other as they embraced their future. Just at the corner of the room, the musicians started blasting music as a group of people started dancing. With the triumphant sounds of the trumpet and the sound horns of the sax, everyone started losing their minds as the wedding went from formal to energetic.

During the midst of the chaos, Lin signaled Kuvira outside as she wanted to talk to her in private. Leaving the dance floor, Lin started making a private conversation with her niece.

"How was your trip?" Lin asked.

"It was peaceful. Met people all across the world." Kuvira mentioned.

"You miss your mother?" Lin asked.

"Everyday." Kuvira answered.

"Look, I didn't come here to ask you about your feelings. I need a favor. I'm getting old and the police force needs a new leader. I don't know who to appoint." Lin stated.

"Why don't you ask Korra? Perhaps she'll take the offer." Kuvira suggested.

"Nah, she's going to be busy with Asami. Besides, I think it's time we leave Korra alone. Instead, I was thinking about you." Lin stated.

Kuvira was confused; she suspected herself to be the last person she asked.

"What? Why me of all people?" Kuvira inquired.

"You're the only person I can trust with this job. Everyone else here is an idiot. You have a strong sense of justice and a keen eye for talent. If anyone is perfect for the job, it's you." Lin stated.

Kuvira wasn't sure how to feel about the situation. She never expected to do any police work in her entire life and with her criminal record, she never considered the possibility of being an officer, let alone a chief. Lowering herself towards her knees, Kuvira tried convincing her aunt to consider otherwise.

"I'm honored you think so highly of me but I'm not the person you should be asking. I almost destroyed Republic City. What will the employees... no, the people think if you consider me as your successor?" Kuvira claimed.

"Kuvira... I'm getting old, yet these workers are still light years behind me when it comes to instinct. I need you to be my replacement. Don't worry, you're perfect for the job. In the first year, people will be outraged, but people will adhere and admire the work that you'll put in in time. Besides, Su will be so proud if you take this job. If anything, this is what she wanted from you.... Remember when she wanted to do great things... This can be your shot at redemption." Lin persuaded Kuvira.

The one-armed woman was shocked. She tried to convince Lin to suggest a different candidate, however, the words would not come out of her mouth. With nothing left to do, Kuvira sighed as she accepted the role of the new chief of police.

"I'm honored, however, I do have one condition." Kuvira stated.

"What?" Lin asked.

"My identity will be kept a secret for some time. Although I hate the idea of being the best option, I want to work as a police officer. There are some sins I have to resolve for Suyin's sake. I want to keep my identity hidden because I don't want this to backlash towards anyone we're close with." Kuvira stated.

"Fair enough." Lin replied.

Finishing the conversation, Lin and Kuvira shook hands as she helped the old woman back into the festival vicinity. Opening the door, the music was loud as the speakers blasted against everyone's eardrums. Everyone's heart was dancing to the beat as they watched Korra and Asami enjoying the moment...

After a few hours had passed, everyone had left the wedding with only Asami and Korra in the building. Just as Asami was about to leave, Korra latched on to her arm, refusing her to exit the premises. Asami stares back at Korra as notices a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Asami asked.

"Someone is waiting for us... He's waiting for us at the roof." Korra stated.

Asami was confused as she noticed the pain expressed in Korra's attitude. She couldn't make out what it was but there was something that Korra was hiding; something that would make Asami upset.

Walking towards the roof of the building Korra opened the door for Asami. It was beautiful outside as she noticed a man with a wolf-head cane and a fire ferret against his shoulders. Noticing the red scarf against his shoulder he could only presume it was Mako. This encounter was different as he no longer stood ominously as before.

Hearing the door creak behind him, Mako turned around and noticed the two women behind him. With a soft, fading voice, Mako started speaking.

"It's been a while..." Mako stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.1K 15
This is a korrasami story it starts off with Mako and Korra dating but mako ended things off with Korra because he no longer has feelings for her. Ko...
28.1K 621 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
26.1K 755 11
(Sequel to "To Feel Free") After months of searching for answers (Y/N) returns to her friends, only to be just in time to help another major crisis...
210K 3.6K 28
One night-stand. It's a familiar word. How about a two-night stand? Three maybe? Korra and Asami's drunken mistake led them to have the best night of...