๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

39

275 21 4
By purple_luna97

• 39 - GET ON LIKE A HOUSE OF FIRE
Finally, a proper conversations and get along.

| Nisha's POV |

I plop down the floor sweating like a tons. I'm at the training room right now and I've been fighting does wolves for like half an hour and I'm exhausted. I borrowed the remote, Sir Gavin used to our training before from Ms. Jones and I don't regret it that much.. just exhausting and felt like my body's gonna burst any moment by now.

I gently twist my leg to see the cut just on my thighs. One of the wolves bite it but good thing I'm quick enough to kill it with my katana. It's healing already, I just need to wait.

My phone chimes beside me and saw the time. 5:40 in the afternoon.

I heave a deep sigh and pushed myself up. I haven't practicing with my abilities alone and always been using my weapon, the katanas and mirrors. I need to train more.

I grab the remote from my pocket and ready myself. Okay, here it goes. I push the button of level one and growls echoes in here. Two wolves walk slowly in front of me as I let my eyes glows to shade of blue. I quickly duck when a wolf jumped and I slides to my right. I raise my head and focus on one of the wolves. 'Sleep.'

A groan left me when a heavy thing slams on my shoulder as my back hit the ground and a wolf goes on top of me. The color of my eyes goes back to normal as I hold the wolf's snout away from me. With all force, I pushed its head away to have some momentum and smack it to the side making it fly. I quickly sat up and faced the wolf that is shaking its head. I tried to find some connection to it and when I did, I grip it.

"Stop." I said when it is about to attack. I can feel its anger, hunger.. but mostly anger since it can't get a hold of me and because I hit it just seconds ago.

"Are you really mad at me?" I asked calmly as the wolf tried to struggle on my connections. "Or.. are you mad to that?" I glance at the knocked out wolf meter away from the other. The conscious wolf also look at the fainted one before growling. "You can just eat it." I said like a whisper and the wolf snaps and attacked the other. I quickly instructed the unconscious one to wake up and when it did, the other already bite its arm.

I hold my shoulder where the wolf thumped me and pushed myself up. I felt slightly dizzy since connecting with a wolf is harder than I thought. They are like having a small brain sort of with so many webs. Gods.

"Can I join you?"

My eyes shift to the entrance and saw someone that is actually the least person I thought I would meet here. "Draven." I called out and he walks towards me.

He points at the remote on my hand so I gave it to him. I notice him wearing the gloves that I return to him before and I'm glad that he didn't get mad at me on entering his room that time.

"Get ready. Same rules." he told me as we both look at each other. I nod at him. "Level one." he pushed the button and my eyes glows to blue.

I quickly put the wolf in front of me to sleep and dodge the other wolf's attack. I saw Draven take care of the unconscious wolf by blasting it with bolts of darkness that came from his hand. This is my first time seeing him using his powers.. I mean this kind of power since at the ranking, he completely done a different thing.

My reflexes alarms me that is something's gonna jump from my right so I run towards Draven and punch the wolf that is gonna pounce on him from behind. I put the animal that I punched to sleep and glances to Draven who produce some smoky thing from his hand and later on surrounded a wolf and all I heard is whimpers coming from it.

Okay.. that looks dangerous..

We continued to level two that is much easier to me until we're into level three. There are too many of them. Draven is still using his weapon which is a bident that is pretty cool actually.. and sharp. Gold long handle with carvings on it and two blades that shines like deep fire and black gem on the center. I have one katana with me as I pierced it unto the chest of one of the wolves and sway it to side making it slammed to one of the jumping animal.

I glance at Draven and saw a wolf on his right. I put it to sleep and quickly slice the wolf's throat on my left. I grunt when a wolf slams itself to my shoulder again causing for me to let go of my weapon and the other bite my thighs making me cry.

Why is it always my thighs?! My wound there just got healed!

I create a piece of mirror with a sharp edge on my hand and stab it to the wolf laying on top of me. It howls in pain as I pushed it away from me.

"Let me go!" I told the wolf that is still biting my leg but it just sink its teeth on me more. I stab the mirror on its forehead and finally it let go of my legs. Blood oozes out of it and I won't deny the sting.

I jolt in fright when a thud can be heard behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Draven pushing a whimpering wolf to the floor and that made me alarmed. He's not wearing his gloves to the hand he have holding the wolf trapped by the floor.

I pushed myself up with a groan and limp my way to him. "Draven." I called out touching his shoulder. It's tense. I felt his emotions and he's angry and.. distraught..

"Draven, listen to me." I kneeled beside him. "Everything's okay. Let it go." I told him and look at his hand. Black ink is swirled around his hand up to his arm like a tattoo and I don't know if I should be more worried for him after seeing that.

"Draven." I hold his hand that is still gripping the poor animal's neck. "Let it go. It's okay." I said and gently pulled his palm away from it.

The wolf turns into dust as a sigh left the son of Hades. He holds my hand and the ink on his skin starts to fade. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't had seen that." he said not giving me a look.

"It's fine to lose control.. right?" he finally shift his gaze to me after I said the same thing he told me that time when I encounter one of the Erinyes. I gave him a smile.

°=°

"Aren't you scared?"

My eyes snap back to the son of Hades when he asked that. We are in here at the infirmary. He brought me here because of the bite I have but now it's fine, Doc Rhein already stitched it and bandaged it.

"What?" I asked dumbly. What is he talking about? Is it the wolves? The stitching I got? Well, the stitching is quite scary actually. I really don't like the needles.

He also sat on the bed I'm in while facing me. He remove his gloves and now I understand what he's portraying.

"What happened back there at the training room.." he started and our eyes locked to each other. "That's what I'm capable of. Reason I can't touch nobody.. cause I can kill them."

"Also the reason why you always needed to wear the gloves?" I asked.

"The power I have.. it's strong." he said. "Wearing this," he showed me the gloves. "it doesn't changed anything that much. It does served its purpose for me not to kill anyone.. but it's still useless cause I can't hold anyone without feeling their agony. Their physical and emotional pain.. it affects me."

"That-- that must be hard." I answered. "But I'm not scared of you." I said and that made him stare at me. "Well-- do you feel pain when.. when you touched me?" I asked curiously. We had many contacts since we gone to Arcadia and.. he seems fine.. though visibly shocked.

"Surprisingly.. I don't."

As I stare at his eyes more, his eyes seems to be more reflective and it's not the same dark orbs without emotions now.

"It confused me.. how my touch can't affect you." he said. "That it can't affect me too."

"Maybe.. there is an explanation for that." I told him and he nod his head.

"Maybe.."

°=°

I walked out of South's cubicle and enter my own just to halt when I saw Draven glaring at me while his back on the wall and arms crossed. Oh, so he's back.

I cleared my throat and sat on the bed.

"You shouldn't be walking around with your thighs still bleeding." he said and handed me a plastic bag of food.

"Sorry, I just want to see South." I told him and start to open the tupperware. He left awhile ago, telling me that he'll go somewhere so I decided to pay a visit to South just beside my cubicle. She's still not waking up but Doc Rhein assured us that it's normal and she just needed rest.

I started to eat when I notice something. I look at the son of Hades. "Did you eat already?"

He nodded his head but I observed him. "I can't find myself believing that." I said and he gave me a bored look. I offered him the food. "Eat."

"I'm fine, Nisha."

"No you're not." I said shaking my head. "Eat." I told him again but he just stayed glued on the wall. I squint my eyes to him. Should I use my abilities? I know I should not leave this guy hungry. After he helped me get here and buying this so I connect myself to him.

"Draven, sit here and eat." I instructed. I panicked when he didn't move an inch. Gods, so this guy have more endurance than I thought!

"Draven, you should eat."

I sigh in relief when he finally move to sit on the single chair beside the bed and get the tupperware from me. I thought it won't work. Gods!

I grab the bottled water from the table and drink.

"I know what you're doing to me, Nisha."

I gag on my drink and cough. I closed the bottle and put it back on the table. "W-what?" I cough.

He gave me back the tupperware and I just look at it bewildered. What does he mean by that?!

"Nothing." he said but I can clearly see a smirk on his face. "Eat." he gestures at the food on my hands.

Is it possible that he find out about my charm speak ability? Well.. if it's him.. it doesn't bother me that much.

We both eat, passing each other the tupperware until we finished it. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes and I want to think of something to talk with the son of Hades until my mind drifts to what happened a few days ago. When we found out that Luana and the others wanted us to not join them in the war.

"Elaine--"

"No one's gonna leave."

"Elaine, listen--"

"No one's gonna leave."

"But Elaine--"

"In this war, everyone's going to fight. Whole students of Class Hydra. Not less."

I can still picture how determined Elaine looked that time. She don't want anyone to leave.

"Trust me about this, Luana unnie. We don't want to pay more are we?"

That's the last thing Elaine told the daughter of Athena to finally agree to her statement. I'm confused to why Luana think me, Scythe and Draven should not be with them but when she explained everything, it just makes sense. Who would want to make a mistake when it can have the worst consequences, right?

But actually, I'm more curious to why Elaine think it's best the we should all fight together. It's like.. she knows something.. that we don't.. maybe it's her being a daughter of Apollo answers that.

"What's with the long face?"

I came back to reality when I heard Draven's voice. "Oh- uhm-- I just thought of something." I reasoned. "Actually.." I bite my lip nonchalantly before looking back at him. "You think someone from any of us is literally cursed?" I asked.

He fixed his posture before answering. "Possibly." he look at me. "Every word from the gods should be minded cause it always have meanings."

I tear my gaze away. "You're right.."

Luana and the others thought that the cursed and the night the gods are talking about is just one person. As same as the heir, the fates are pointing to. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about it.

"Do you believe that we will end up like Silenus said? That we will lost?"

My gaze drifted to my hands as I think about how to answer that question. It is hard enough to think that one of us is cursed and we need to mind our own decisions but to added the fact that we might lost in this war..

"I believe that... if it is our fate.. we can still change it somehow." I look back at Draven and gave him a smile. "Not fully change but I believe we write our own future cause future is uncertain and it will always be us who choose what to do in the end. If we have the will to not lose in the war.. I know we can still win."

He stares at me for awhile until I saw the tip of his lips rise making me shock.

Wait..

Is he smiling?!

"You sounds like Elpis."

"Elpis?"

He just keeps on smiling at me and never answer my question. I know, I've read that name before but.. I can't seem to remember cause my mind can't still process that I am seeing the son of Hades smiling in front of me.

If I told Westley and South or anyone from Class Hydra about this... I think they won't believe me.

| °=° |

Here I am.. standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Staring at my own reflection. After a long day, I find myself here.. again. I remove my clothes which is fitted til my neck and my gaze runs to my chest.

Violet veins can be seen, all around my chest up to my collarbones but it is more thicker to my left where the heart is.. an unusual place to see these kind of horrifying thing.

It started... long ago.. just a small thin line util it grows and grows.

Spread like a poison.

But now I think, I know the caused..

"The cursed should find itself. Keep itself. We can't do anything for the decision will be always on the cursed."

•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 455 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
149K 10.8K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
7.6K 597 33
wherein after three years of leaving everything behind to reach her dream as soon as she came back, she thought she's still waiting for her. But the...
6.9K 470 55
She can never be hers...but she's taking her anyway. Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Shin Ryujin has two rules: 1) Protect her clients a...