Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

By Wishful_author_xoxo

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... More

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
Girls
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Gone Boy Pt.3
Singing
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.3
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.1
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Beauty Kings

880 12 3
By Wishful_author_xoxo

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

If there was one thing that people envied about Bakugou and Todoroki, it was, apart from their awesome quirks, their appearances. One rugged and bulked up, another handsome and sharp. Everyone in Class 1A and beyond envied them for this, and now that they were together, they drew attention wherever they went.

Both exerted confidence in their own ways, either their cocky walk or intense gaze, and this was only matched by their excellent features. But, due to the inevitability of being teenagers, this beauty was sure not to last. 

As the students grew and developed, some suffered from physical changes or rather annoying acne. It was a pain to be a teenager, but sometimes different students would share skincare tips or make-up tips or body care ideas with each other. Even Bakugou and Todoroki were experiencing these types of changes...

At least, that was what everyone had expected.

But no, the pair looked as flawless as ever with clear skin and strong bodies. They dressed, looked and smelled well, and were the envied bodies of Class 1A. They had both been asked several times what they did to keep their flawless and gleaming complexions, but both said that it was nothing special.

The class were curious about this, wanting to know if there was some sort of magic beauty secret they didn't know about. With Bakugou's parents being part of the fashion industry, maybe he knew something?

One evening, the class were all over the dorms getting ready for bedtime. Taking showers, doing skincare, getting drinks or even exercising, they kept a lookout for Bakugou and Todoroki. They had both retreated into Todoroki's room that afternoon after dinner, and haven't been seen since. The training that day had been rather intense, and since Todoroki had recently been working on creating blue fire, and Bakugou on increasing the areal extent of his explosions, they had both been rather tired.

Later, when the last stragglers were heading into the rooms for the night, Todoroki's door opened and the pair walked out. They caught the attention of Denki, and to him it looked like they were going to the shared bathrooms. He took out his phone and messaged the class, telling them to join him as he kept an eye out in case he found out there magical secret.

Bakugou flung the door open making Todoroki shake his head in disapproval, but the shaking shoulders were enough to show that he found the blond amusing. Instead of going to the bathing area they headed over to the sinks, and Todoroki unlocked his cupboard before taking out a small bag. He passed it to Bakugou before yawning loudly, shaking his head as he tried to stay awake. He did look a little more tired than normal, yet he still looked as handsome as ever.

Bakugou saw this and smirked, putting the bag down before picking Todoroki up and setting him down on the counter. Todoroki offered him a rare smile and patted his head, making the blond lean back and playfully snap his teeth. This caused Todoroki to laugh softly, careful as to not wake anybody sleeping up.

"I'm sleepy." Denki heard Todoroki mutter as he rubbed his eyes, pushing his bangs out of his face with a sigh. 

"Well your flames aren't gonna turn blue overnight dumbass, you gotta stick with it." Bakugou stated gruffly. "You'll get there." he added quietly, making Todoroki smile once more before something was pushed into his face.

"Hey!" he scolded, teasingly. "What, can't handle my charm?"

"Shut up Icyhot! I still can't believe you make me wear this. The things I do for you!"

"Calm down Kat." Todoroki stated as he placed a skincare headband with cat ears over his head to push back the hair, before doing the same for Katsuki. "Get it, cat?"

"Yeah yeah. Your jokes suck."

"Not as much as you."

"H-hey! Stupid Icyhot bastard."

Denki couldn't help but chuckle with a small blush, and he shoved his fist in his mouth to remain quiet. He watched Bakugou take out some tubs, tubes and bottles from the bag, placing them in a row next to Todoroki. Then he situated himself in between Shoto's legs as he picked up one of the bottles.

"If we didn't do this we'd be like all the other extras!" Bakugou growled, pouring something into his hands and lathering it up.

"It's one of the many things I really appreciate about your mother. But it would have been even better if you agreed to be a model like she asked."

"You'd be the model. Look at you, fucking hot as fuck."

"Even with the cat ears?" Shoto teased.

"You're a cat and we both know it. So stay still, kitty."

Todoroki sighed in amusement once more before leaning forwards a little so Bakugou could put the foam substance on his face. Denki assumed it must be some sort of cleanser so he made a note of it on his phone. When he finished, a presence greeted him so he turned around to see Mina, Kirishima, Deku and Momo behind him. He gestured them to come closer, and turned around to be met with the sight of a cleanser-covered Todoroki trying to jokingly kiss Bakugou; yet he was met with a wash cloth in his face and a ruffle to his hair.

"Idiot." they heard Bakugou huff.

This continued with some sort of exfoliator and toner, the latter which Todoroki took create joy in contouring all of Bakugou's sharp features, especially his jaw. Bakugou tilted his head up at him with his eyes closed, his body posture calm and relaxed. Once Shoto was finished, he grabbed a pack of cotton pads and took one out to remove any leftover residue on his boyfriend's face.

"Done."

"Hm." Bakugou stood up straight and stretched a little with a small yawn, making Todoroki yawn again too. "Making me sleepy dumbass."

"Sleep Kitty Kat." Todoroki teased before turning a little more serious. "Oh, can I use that cream again?"

"Sure."

Bakugou took out another smaller tube from the bag before showing it to his boyfriend, making sure it was the right one. Todoroki nodded and was about to take it before Bakugou insisted on him applying it.

"If it's bothering you then I should take care of it. That's my job." the blond stated before carefully applying the light cream around Todoroki's left eye.

Todoroki looked visibly relieved by the cream, it immediately reducing the irritation around his scar. It had been playing up since he had been working on creating blue flames. The intense heat was irritating the scarred tissue and it was becoming a real nuisance.

"Thanks Kat." Shoto muttered softly. "It's a lot cooler now."

"No problem." Bakugou replied, leaning up a little to press a soft kiss to Todoroki's lips; Shoto smiled a little and returned it, placing a hand behind the blond's neck to deepen it for a moment before pulling away.

"Your turn." he announced, grabbing the remaining tube next to him.

Bakugou grimaced but let his boyfriend open the tube and get some moisturiser out. It was a moisturiser that was supposed to help with more oily skin. Sure it would prevent his acne but he felt like it was invading his quirk. Stupid cream, die!

"Say ah." Todoroki said, taking advantage of the slightly unfocused male in front of him.

Bakugou began to open his mouth before furrowing his brows and saying "Hah?!" Todoroki chuckled as Bakugou looked at him confusedly. 

"Were you gonna make me eat that?!"

"N-no." Todoroki managed through his laughter. "You were just so dazed I couldn't help it."

"You're either really tired or really stupid. Probably both but I'm gonna go with the former because I like you."

"I'm honoured. But seriously, let me do it."

Todoroki dotted the cream around Bakugou's face before rubbing it in slowly. On the cheek area he pushed Bakugou's cheeks in so he was pouting, gaining a growl from his boyfriend. He did it once more before carrying on. The nerve. He commented here and there about Bakugou's forehead, lips, jawline, saying he liked all of them until Katsuki was a blushing mess.

"You're the pretty one, not me."

"Nope. Pretty Kat."

"Shut up dumbass." Bakugou growled deeply before kissing Todoroki again.

The class averted their gaze to give the couple some privacy, taking the moment to update their notes on the different brands and items that the couple were using. It seemed Bakugou must have gotten some of them off his parents so they would have to look them up online.

"Happy now?" Todoroki asked once they parted.

"Hm." 

Taking off the headbands and putting all of their things away, they quickly brushed their teeth as the last thing to do in their night-time routine. The students scampered back to their rooms as the pair made their way out of the bathrooms, walking in a peaceful silence before they once more returned to Todoroki's dorm, not caring about the rule of everyone staying in their own rooms at night. 

"Hey Kat?" 

"Yeah babe?" Bakugou turned around from getting changed to see Todoroki looking confused as he fell onto his bed.

"I had this weird feeling earlier... like we were being watched."

"Probably those dumb extras spying on us." 

"Hm, maybe they want to know our secrets? They have been asking all sorts of weird questions lately." 

"Secrets? If this is another weird conspiracy theory," Bakugou began as he joined Shoto in bed, "then as much as I enjoy hearing you talk so much now is not the time-"

"No no, I mean your secret Bakugou." Todoroki stated with a grin.

"What secret?" Katsuki asked wearily.

"That The Bakugou Katsuki is devoted to his twice daily skincare routine with his boyfriend whilst wearing cat headbands."

"Why, you!" Bakugou growled shoving Shoto away who was laughing. Then he pulled him close again and cuddled right up to him. "So what if I care about my appearance?!"

"Shy Kitty Kat." Shoto hummed before returning the gesture and resting his head in the crook of Bakugou's neck. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me."

"It better be! You're not any better!"

"Shh." Todoroki put a finger over Bakugou's lips to silence him before yawning and shutting his eyes. "Sleep time."

Bakugou huffed but remained quiet, letting himself drift off after a long and exhausting day. Feeling calm, refreshed, and comforted in the arms of his boyfriend, he closed his eyes too.

"Night Kat."

"Night Sho."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 227 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...
915 1 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
43.1K 1K 47
Tododeku Bakudeku and Kiribaku fluff one shots/shorts. I might add more ships as I go further into the deep recesses of the bnha fandom. but right no...
557 2 7
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...