Back To Brookes // back to ba...

By alasbabyllon

Gehenna is the hell on earth you never hear about; Maker of cutthroat gods. It made him who he is, the Frank... More

1: dead man walking
2: fight me
3: trigger happy
4: needing a crutch
5: merc
6: the barnes'
7: growing pains
8: visitor
9: i remember
10: do you bleed?
11: what's my name?
12: capes
13: hello, maisie jo
14: i have to go
15: no please?
16: april 27th 2016
17: homecoming
18: left hand free
19: good to be home
20: the end
epilogue
final authors note

prologue

9.1K 288 15
By alasbabyllon

My head was being held underwater. I can't breathe, my chest is tightening, and I'm fighting as hard as I can to bring myself back up. I'm clawing at the hands that have an iron grip on me, keeping me down, waiting for me to go limp. I have to fight. My time was running out.

Every moment, I felt it. I felt the burning in my chest, the screams ripping through my throat. I felt myself grabbing onto the blurry figure in front of me, fighting hard against them lest they destroy me first. Their muffled yelling meant nothing to me, their tight grip and powerful blows matching mine. Every muscle in my body contracted, I can't remember breathing. Blood on my hands and face, pain coursing through my side, I had to fight. They can't win. I can't rest. My time was running out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 753 24
A Winter Soldier/ Bucky Barnes x Reader Fanfiction Book 2 of 2: The sequel to Lovers In Crime After your dark and unusual past, is it really possib...
30.7K 1.2K 28
I'm BA-ack. Needless to say, being a Super Hero rocks! I get to do awesome, butt kicking like things, I get to be a famous, and, I almost forgot, ge...
60K 1.7K 56
Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You fall in love, again, but now for the evil...
176K 3.5K 35
After a chance meeting at a club, you start something with none other than Sebastian Stan. Things get heated and before you know it, you've become Se...