SCRAWNY, stiles stilinski

By -SHAWNHUNT3R

๐’๐’๐’. แง โช ๐’๐‚๐‘๐€๐–๐๐˜ โซ โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅเฟ โ˜† เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง. ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ zara sinclair fueled her midnight... More

๐’๐‚๐‘๐€๐–๐๐˜
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ SEARCHING FOR A DEAD BODY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ LOVERBOY
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ SAVING THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ THE FAVOR
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” KNOCK-OFF MASON LOCKWOOD
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• FOUL MOUTH

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ MOST HATED

809 35 8
By -SHAWNHUNT3R

❪ → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
━━━  most hated !
see, i can't tell if it's a
burnt house or a meth lab?

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 tired feeling as if her staring at the clock slowed down its pace. And being in Pre-Calc made it more dreadful than other classes. Sort of being forced to pay attention more than others because Mr. Riencke, her teacher insisted ( more like forced ) her to sit in the front row of the classroom.

    The girl particularly didn't enjoy it since it caused her to be a victim of her god-awful teacher. She began lifting her mechanical pencil swiftly across her paper sketching little obscure drawings on the top corners of her paper. Her teacher called two students up to the board to complete an equation, she wasn't paying too much attention but she knew it was something along the lines of quadratics.

    The Sinclair girl tuned into their conversation when she noticed the two familiar voices speaking loudly enough for her to hear. A hushed whisper didn't seem to be what they were going for. "He brutally injured himself ramming into me." Scott said in defense. In her head, this was the perfect time to slip in a 'that's what she said' joke but she kept it to herself.

    It was assumed they were talking about Jackson and the intense injury the doe-eyed boy might have caused him. Annoyingly batting her lashes and turning to the boy next to her Lydia responded, "Jackson's gonna play tomorrow. But he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance."

    Zara found the way the redhead talked about her boyfriend quite vile. It was clear their relationship was more of a popularity scheme than it was an actual relationship. It honestly worked out perfectly for the two since they were one of the most known couple's in the school as well as winning the freshman superlatives last year for "Cutest Couple" which Zara believed to be so insanely cliché.

    The boy lifted his brow with no care for her boyfriend. "Okay." Noises of the chalk aggressively writing against the board echoed throughout the room while she informed Scott.

    "I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, and if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers." The superficiality from her green-eyed girl seeped from her words causing Zara to let out a small scoff.

    "Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone." He spat out with a hint of anger. The girl turned back the chalk board to finish her problem. With everything going on he spoke under his breath, "In fact, it might even save someone." She thought of a way to convince him because as much as she hated to admit it, Lydia didn't think he was too bad. And she found a perfect way to get a rise out of him. Allison.

    "Fine! Don't play. We'll probably win anyway. Then we'll go out after like we were planning—and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team. And Scott McCall can stay home, surfing the net for porn."

And it worked since he was a simple person and could be quite easy to fool. Looking at him intimidatingly while wiping off the excess chalk from her perfectly manicured hands she walked away dramatically.

    The brown-eyed girl moved her gaze to the side since the boy was blocking her view of the chalkboard seeing he was not even close down with his equation. And obviously, Mr. Riencke wanted to make sure he knew that loud and clear. "Mr. McCall, you're not even close to solving your problem." He announced to him and the class after him and the school counselor had a long talk in the corner of the class room.

    "Tell me about it." He said with a defeated attitude.

After class finished she was obviously the first to rush out the door. Sitting for an hour and a half with her thighs grossly stuck to the seat wasn't too delightful.

Even though the year just started she knew this class was going to be a dreadful part of her life. The second she stepped out of the classroom a voice called out her name. "Ms. Sinclair!" She knew it was some teacher no other from the fact that no one refers to her as "Miss".

Looking back it was the guidance counselor, Ms. Higgins. She was a short, stubby, delirious, and clearly unmarried women who transferred from Lakehurst High which was one of the worst schools in the county. It was a high school that was considered hell on earth since all the middle school dropouts, the underfunded, hormone-induced kids, and violence-loving teens went. "I just left Mr. Riencke's classroom—"

"Oh, so the rumors about you two are true." Sometimes Zara liked the test the women's patience knowing that she's had worst. After teaching at Lakehurst it was known that you would quite literally be prepared for war. Her walking sped up as the young lady was catching up the her.

    "Sorry to inform you but if you don't maintain a 3.5 weighted GPA for this semester then you will likely be terminated from yearbook club." The girl didn't do that well her freshman year because she spent part of 9th grade in a whole different school across the country.

"Are you serious! Those brainless meatheads on the lacrosse team or any sports team matter a fact only have to keep a 2.0." She scoffed out wide eyed.

"Yes, we have presumed that it could be come too much pressure for just one person. You are lucky the club even exists since according to Beacon Hills High Code of Conduct says a club must contain a president, a teacher chaperone, and at least 5 members. So keep your grades up." Zara needed a way to solve her problem or else she was fucked. Like really fucked.

████████

Constantly moving uncomfortably in a waiting room chair, Zara was trying to find a perfect angle to rest her arm on. She gave up after being able to practically feel the plastic under her wear away after every movement.

Being in the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital before arriving Scott and Stiles sent her paragraphs of messages explaining all of the conflicting information about the specific Hale werewolf being murdered. If she followed the texts decently enough then it would have made more sense. Grabbing her homework scrambled in her book bag as it was her last resort. She started her Pre-Calculus  work first knowing that her teacher would be on her ass about it.

Thank god, Scott and Stiles walked in before Zara was about to put herself through that torture. She saw the wavy-haired boy diligently sneak into a door without anyone noticing which was a big accomplishment on his part, in the end, she assumed it was the way to the morgue. He left his friend as a lookout before glancing one last time backing behind the door.

The Stilinski boy wished his friend a empty 'good luck' and then went to sit down in the waiting room. That's when both of them noticed a particular strawberry blonde girl — In which he obviously began to freak out about it.

    Getting both nervous and excited to be near his crush, he turned around and leaned against the nearby reception desk to pull himself together. After removing his head from his hands and calming down his anxiety, he walked over to her.

He hoped a little bit of confidence could go a long way. "Hey, Lydia. You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in Biology." Zara perked up as she heard a nervous voice, she knew with no doubt his hands were sweating. The girl saw his hands rubbing together before whipping them on his pants leaving a small mark on them.

    A small chuckle tumbled from her lips. She could recall that boys rambling from anywhere. Lydia turned her head to the side trying to recollect where she had seen the buzzcut boy in front of her. She played with her hair, twisting and twirling it in an uncaring manner as he just kept on talking, Stiles who thought she was actually listing to him. It was pitiful seeing a boy trying to converse with her.

    He continued stumbling over his words while using hand gestures to get his point across, "Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection. Unspoken, of course." She glanced at him for a bit with a smile unsure of whatever he could have been saying. While he was pouring his heart out to her.

"Maybe it'd be kind of cool to, get to know each other a little better." Stiles finished off with a nervous smile.

    The Sinclair girl knew telling him this wouldn't make a difference since he was oblivious but Lydia Martin was cold inside and out — Some kid admiring her from the sidelines wasn't going to cut it for her dramatic and unrealistic standards. "Hold on, give me a second." She spoke however while not facing the Stilinski boy.

    Lydia pulled out her ear piece with her eyebrows raised to question him. "Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" Stiles just stood there his body stiff as he started stuttering in embarrassment — He was clueless on what even to say, a small part of him had hoped she was joking but seeing the expression that was plastered on her face made him heartbroken.

    He throat dried up while trying to respond. "No. Sorry. I'll just sit. You don't care." With his head down he sat down in the waiting room chair.

Just as she was going to mock the teen boy out of the corner of her eye the darker-skinned girl noticed him sitting two seats down for her — just in case Lydia glanced at him for even a split second Stiles didn't want her to see him with the girl she despised the most.

    She gritted her teeth, hating to admit that it hurt her. Now there was no Zara Sinclair hated more than Stiles Stilinski. Even though of him was enough to make her projectile vomit...She was sure Stiles made #1 in her most hated list surpassing Lydia and now taking her spot.

Some people would see this as unneeded or dramatic but then have you met Zara Sinclair, ❪ she had a knack for these things ❫ the smallest things tick her off and then bye-bye you go. It wasn't the action of what he did that pissed her off it was his delusional mindset that Lydia would even pay attention to him for second — for him to base his actions around her was just pure misery at it's finest.

Just out of luck the redhead girl looked over to the row of chairs where the two were sitting. Zara could feel someone staring at her, Lydia let out a huff while rolling her eyes. She scanned the girl up and down distastefully and with her classic Lydia Martin tone she pointed out, "What are you here for? I assume you've been the common whore around Beacon Hills so lemme guess...Pregnancy?"

"Yeah, I've I had so many abortions that they said the next ones free. They even gave me a punch card for it." Today was not the time that Zara was going to give her the attention she needed to thrive.

    She parted her mouth to speak until her boyfriend exited the doctor's office rubbing his shoulder and walking toward her. Thank god for Scott, the black-haired girl thought since she got the see the Whittemore boy in pain. Jackson was wincing as he rubbed his right shoulder.

    Lydia stands to her feet and eagerly starts to question him. Lydia got up to walk over to Jackson heels clacking against the floor as if every step she took had so much power. "Okay. Did he do it?"

    "He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." He clenched his jaw. She noticed the couple lowered the voices so others wouldn't hear. However, that didn't mean eavesdropping was out of the question.

Lydia pursed her lips as the boy explained. "You should get one before the game too." An offended look appeared on his face which made his girlfriend roll her eyes and sigh. "The pros do it all the time. Do you want to be a high school amateur? Or . . . do you want to go pro?" She spoke taunting him with a low voice.

She slowly stepped closer to him as she spoke to kiss him trying to give him a boost. Zara propped her hands in front of her eyes to shield them as disgust rang throughout her. Turning to her head towards Stiles as he was staring at the two while reading a menstrual cycle pamphlet upside down, quite the catch he was..."Because that's not weird at all," She told the boy beside her as it was clear he didn't break eye contact with the situation in front of them.

"And it's upside down, Loverboy." She sneered while the couple walked off. With no warning, Scott appeared in front of the two out of nowhere. Shocking both of them liked him more than her since she was more aware of her surroundings. "Holy God!" He said taken aback.

    She walked up to the pair of friends. Getting straight to the point he said "The scent was the same." Zara and Stiles question in unison, "You sure?" They looked at each other awkwardly believing how drastically different they were from one other but weirdly thinking similarly. He got at eye level with them and then Scott nodded with confirmation, "Yes."

    "So he did bury the other half of the body on his property?"

    "Why would he bury it in the most obvious place though. Like right next to his house?" She let out with an eyebrow raise.

    "That doesn't matter. We now have proof he killed the girl," The tan boy spoke hiding his excitement. Licking his lips in thought he responded, "I say we use it." The McCall boy started question him not fully understanding what his friend was suggesting at the moment. "How?"

    "Tell me something first. Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asked his friend with curiosity masking his voice.

    Though it's clear by the look on Scott's face that both of the offered options are true, he goes with the first one to appease the boy.

    The Sinclair girl looked at him weirdly. "Don't act like your some idealist all the sudden caring about his morals." This comment making Stiles give her a side glare.

    "There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles — bite marks." He said matter of factly while he avoided the question. Nodding with a rush. "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." He patted on Scott on shoulder.

    The trio got out of the hospital to rush in to the blue Jeep while arguing who was going sit up front. The girl beat him to it and threw open the door. "Be careful! This thing is old." Stiles jaw clenched as she sat beside him.

    She groaned as she recalled her shift at the pizza parlor started in less than fifteen minutes. She worked at the Beacon Bowling Alley on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays. As well as working at Pablo's Pizza Parlor the rest of the days except Fridays. It was not by choice but living in a single parent household made her and her brother ❪ who was taking a gap year work a little over part time jobs.

    It did cause her to loose a lot of the "Highschool Experience", as people liked to say but Zara wasn't one to complain. After having to separate ties from her mom things have been hard for her family. But if not seeing her mom meant she had to contribute to the water and electricity bill then so be it.

    She started to buckle herself in but the seat belt needed a good pull before finally getting across. Zara slipped out her phone to call her work putting her legs up. "Can you get your feet of my dash, what the—" Stiles now sudden feud between them over powered his fear of her.

    Scott hit the boy lightly on his shoulder to not be so hostile to her while the girl brought up a finger to signal him to shut up. She dialed a number putting her phone to her ear. The boys exchanged confused glances with shrugs. Her voice started shaking, "Hi. Can I please talk to Gloria...Yes. Gloria Rodgers."

Bringing her manager on the phone this didn't help either of their confusion. Zara! Hi, you comin' into work today, darlin'? She didn't blink once while speaking, "Yeah, Gloria this is Zara, Uh-Um, I'm so sorry.." Her staring out into the distance without a blink caused her eyes to water up. Soon years strum down her face.

Oh sweetie calm down, what is it sweetheart? Her manager heard the heartache in her voice and said kind words of reassurance and comfort.

She let out a deep breath. "My grandma died and..." She dramatically sniffed and pretended to choke up on her tears. "I just can't make it to work. It just has torn my whole family apart...I just want to make sure I can be there with them." The women on the other line gasped and started to apologize sympathetically.

She quite literally had her manager speechless. Take the rest of the week of please. I'm so deeply sorry for your loss...truly I am. Stiles mouthed a wow with an eyebrow raise causing his forehead to contort into slight wrinkles.

She let out a bunch of thanks in a sad voice and then pressed the end call button. Zara whipped the fake tears off her face hoping they didn't make her mascara run. She looked at the pair in hopes of them understanding that it was a signal to start the car.

"I know, I know. I deserve an Oscar but some of us actually have jobs and don't get busted down cars handed to us..." She defended knowing the Stilinski boy was going to make a snarky comment about it like he always did. He always put out his opinion on everything...it was like the kids second nature.

Outside the car window the sky was becoming darker by the second with a glimmer reminding them of what they needed to do next. He headed to the Beacon Hill Preserve since those woods lead to the burned-down Hale family house. Having never seen the house Zara's first glance at it was unpleasant. "See, I can't tell if it's a burnt house or a meth lab?" She whispered.

A lingering sense of darkness surrounded them after he pulled up outside the home that sat in ashes. Derek has just walked out of the Hale House ruins towards his Camaro. He opens the door to the car and gets in, starting the engine and driving away. Once he was a decent couple hundred yards away Stiles drove the Jeep closer to the property, parking it so that they can get out with their shovels and flashlights in hand.

The three-headed towards the patch of dirt that seemed to be overturned. "Wait...Somethings different." Scott spoke up with a concerned voice. An uneasy feeling takes over Stiles.

"What are your werewolf senses telling you that she resurrected from the grave and is coming after us. If you even consider that a grave per say." The way she was mocking the two annoyed them since she still didn't believe in the supernatural but was still managing to string along to their adventures.

    "Let's just get this over with." The McCall boy says while pushing his shovel into the ground, digging it further with the stomp of his foot. They worked in silence for a bit with small murmurs of complaints every minute or so.

Out of exhaust she slipped out of her rib knit black sweater and tossed it on the ground beside them leaving her in a tight fitted navy blue tank top. She propped her elbows behind her to sit down on her back trying to catch her breath. For a split second out of the corner of his honey eyes he noticed the way the shirt fit to her body.

Before speaking up again Scott whipped his brow with his jacket sleeve. Anxiously he said, "This is taking way too long." Stiles rolled his eyes turning to the girl but continued digging. He stated, "Maybe if I don't know Zara actually was contributing it would speed up the process."

"No, I think you guys got this," She gave the two a thumbs up and then mumbled, "Jackass." Under her breath towards the boy.

He scoffed at her. "We just have to keep going," Stiles insisted.

"What if he comes back?" The tan boy panicked a bit causing his worry to grow. Stiles shrugs nonchalantly and continues to dig, as does Scott. "Then we get the hell out of here." He replies as if it was the most obvious answer ever...which is sort of was.

"What if he catches us?" Scott worried. "I have a plan for that," Stiles boasted. "Let's here your plan then, Stilinski." She said while he turned to her as they held stared at each other. The buzzcut boy stopped digging to share with them his plan.

"You run one way. I run the other. Whoever he catches first, preferably Zara. Too bad." He sneered inducing a eye roll out of the girl.

    "I hate that plan." Scott sincerely commented shorting down his idea. He dug out another piece of dirt to the side, moving his shovel to do it again he immediately stopped when he heard Stiles hit something solid. The noise of it even brought the dark-haired girl's attention causing her to raise a brow. "Alright, stop, stop, stop." He now came to the realization of what they could of possibly found.

    She hopped inside the deep while with the two boys in the curiosity about what would come next. The three looked down seeing several twine like worn out ropes poking out from the ground, kneeling down to brush away the dirt with their bare hands.

   Stiles begins to attempt to untie the rope hastily. "Hurry!" Scott still being on edge with fear that Derek is going to come back and catch them, impatiently urges Stiles on. Frustrated by Scott's anxiety, retorts in an irritated tone of voice. "I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing, like, nine hundred knots?"

    "I'll do it." With each other, they untied the knot.

    After a long moment, the three helped each out and managed to get it all unknotted. Unraveling the bundle they found under the dirt, a wolf was presented in front of them which was seemingly dead. This scares the three so bad that they all loudly shrieked and leaped out of the grave.

    "Oh! My! God! That thing reeks like shit." Zara coughed out from the stench filling her nostrils, she brought her hands up to pinch her nose while moving out of the pit. Stiles said, "What the hell is that?" Ignoring her comment. The McCall boy got a good glance at it. "It's a wolf..."

    "Yeah I can see that." He sarcastically yelled. He added, "I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood?"

    Scott shrugged lightly throwing his hands up having no answer. "I told you something was different." His friends are completely dumbfounded at this point.

    "I hope you two know we are not making it out of here alive!" She pointed out.

    "Well, then we gotta get out of here." The other two agreed simultaneously with a nod.

The scrawny boy ran his fingers through his short hair — if you were to even consider its hair, to make sense of the whole situation. "This doesn't make sense." It felt like a mystery that was just on the tip of his tongue but one clue was missing. "Clearly." She whispers. Seeing the silhouette of her out of the corner of his eye he turns to face her with a face that portrayed irritation.

    She gave him a look with a raised brow. He snapped, "What's your deal? I mean having three charges of vandalism, one trespassing, petty theft, — Makes you quite the bitch I assume...I mean that's not even all, the list ran so long I couldn't even get a chance the read all the way through." The Sinclair girl chuckled at his words, once again the boy hurt the girl's feelings in just the span of an hour.

    He always managed to put his input in where it's never needed. "I asked for you to wipe my record clean not to read through and annotate it! It's none of your damn business in the first place."

    "Guys, guys!" Scott tries to get their attention.

    "I would say it is because—"

    "Your ass gets a parking ticket stuck on your windshield — like twice a week. Sorry, we're not all fortunate to have our daddy be the sheriff."

    "Hello!" The two bickering teens are interrupted by the tan teen as he's in a constant state of panic. "Okay now can you two help me cover this up." The three once again began pushing the dirt back into the grave.

    Stiles stopped and brought his gaze to something else. His friend notices his demeanor change causing him to look at were Stiles was. "What's wrong?" The McCall boy nudged the girl on his side to grab her attention. "You see that flower?"

In the empty darkness that surrounded the Hale house, a single lavender-colored flower was attached to the rope. The gorgeous flower was in such complete contrast to everything else. "Last time I checked serial killers don't usually have a knack for gardening."

"What about it?" Scott frowns confusingly now looking at the plant. As all of their gazes never left the flower the woods just became more silent.

He was unsure at first until he kept on looking at it. "I think it's wolfsbane," Stiles just confirmed Zara's thought.

This didn't answer any of the McCall boys' questions. "What's that?" Zara put her head in her hands while Stiles scoffed. The two were shocked on how little he knew about anything related to werewolves. Ignorance was truly bliss.

Scott just looked between them until he got an explanation since he was still lost. "Uh...haven't you seen The Wolf Man?" He just shook his head not understanding the reference. "No."

"Lon Chaney, Junior? Claude Rains?" Stiles furthers while his friend was lost more than before. "The original, classic Werewolf movie?" The brown skin girl just sighed. It was well aware that Scott was a sweet ditzy guy but Zara didn't think he was this clueless.

"Come on Scotty. Ginger Snaps, The Howling, Wolfen, Cursed? None of those ring a bell? Twilight, even!"

Growing tired of the fact that they're wasting time. He sighs with impatience and yells, "No! What?" This whole situation was really getting to his head as others were staring at him.

"You are so unprepared for this."

"You're dead meat I hope you know that."

They both said that simultaneously. Their train of thought disgusted the two at the fact they could even think similarly again. The pale boy got out from his spot and went to the flower tied to the knot. He pulled it from the root now noticing it had more than just twine attached, it was running deep underground in a spiral shape. It led to the wolf being buried in the grave. The ropes glowed read as they were being unraveled.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't smoke before coming here so did you guys just see that." She stammered. Scott was skeptical about everything until he looked down at the grave with Zara. They both jerked back after what was revealed in front of them. The body they both found during that night just stared at them with dead eyes.

It sadden Zara a little bit. Whoever this women was she had such an innocent look to her that really made the girl think. Her alluring grey eyes were as light and caring as she was. It was clear she was just someone who just didn't have enough time. "Stiles..." The boy beside her calls out to his friend. He quickly runs over to what they were looking at.

The second he gets a glance he gasped out, "Oh!" No amount of swear words could explain her shock at this moment.

████████

    Slamming her door in anxiety now finally seeing her phone had many missed calls from her father. Just now paying attention to the fact that it was dark outside. While kicking her shoes off she noticed a presence staring at her. It's was her dad and brother mostly done with their meals with their plates having scraps left over, he reminded her multiple times before to get home for dinner.

    "Where's have you been?" The older man asked her sternly raising his eyebrows. She felt the smile of her brother radiating off from him without even turning in his direction. Marcus enjoyed the idea of his younger sister getting caught up in her lies, especially by their dad.

    Opening her mouth to answer she was abruptly stopped. "Don't even try to tell me you were at work because—" He huffed outstanding up from his chair. "Listen, Dad." With a low tone he voiced, "Don't tell me to listen. How am I suppose to react when your boss tells me over the phone your grandmother died."

    Her nostrils flared as irritation over powered her emotions. "What! You called Pablo's!"

    "Yes, of course I did while you were out doing gods knows what." He shook his head putting his hands up to rub his temples.

    He continues, "I mean I didn't think Grandma Bernnet could rise from the grave and go right back 6 feet under."

    "Yeah, I mean last we checked we aren't living in some supernatural horror tv show." Her brother interjected into their argument causing her anger levels to rise. No one seemed to tick her off the way he did. "Oh, shut it! You wouldn't even make it to your job every day if I didn't wake your lazy ass up."

    "Hey! Don't bring your brother into this—"

    "Marcus brought himself into it!"

    "And I just skipped out on work because I needed a break, okay. I'm tired—No, absolutely exhausted! Of working almost what...every day after school." Julius was now trying to not raise his voice at his daughter knowing that it wouldn't make the situation better. All she wanted to do was just crack open a beer bottle and let her issues get drowned out by the alcohol. "You were the one who choose to work in the first place." He pointed towards her. She hated this feeling. Gritting her teeth with the truth coming at her in the face. Yes, he was right inherently but...little did he know.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
✧ ༉‧₊˚🗒 ˚ ༘ 🧷 *:・゚ 💭 * 𖤐

    i know everyone thought i died and i did. i finally
came back to life ( my peter hale moment ). i took me forever to write this bc i've been procrastinating and writing one sentence of this every month. but i'm really trying so be on the look out for new chapters. this
doesn't mean i'm going to be consistent but i'll try!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
1.1K 35 14
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
67.8K 1K 110
{Teen wolf Season 1 - Season 6} High school was hard enough but one night the rest of their teenage years were to disappear after going to search for...
754K 20.1K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...