SUGAR || Lori Harvey x Method...

By monet1111

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Cheyenne was beyond desperate. When deciding to become a sug... More

-Cast-
-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
- Chapter Eight -
-Chapter Nine-
-Chapter Ten-
-Chapter Eleven, Part One-
-Chapter Eleven, Part Two-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Nineteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty-One-
-Chapter Twenty-Two-
-Chapter Twenty-Three-
-Chapter Twenty-Four-
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Finale -
Authors Note

-Chapter Three-

2.8K 138 19
By monet1111

"Okay so now, you have to figure out which formula to use to find the voltage for this circuit." Kyle stated pointing at the diagram on the white board we had been staring at for the last 3 hours. He was trying to help me study for one of my electronics classes but it seemed like a foreign language to me and I was over it.

"Can we just go eat now?" I pouted. He smiled at me, "That pout may work on me but it's not going to work on your teacher when you have to take this test tomorrow."

I glared at him. "Well how do you expect me to learn on an empty stomach?!"

He threw his hands up and walked away from the board. "You have a point. What do you have a taste for?"

"Pizza sounds soooo good right now."

"Alright now, you are about to turn into a pizza in a minute!" He came over to me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go mamas I know how you get when you're hungry."

We went to the student center and grabbed our food and then took a seat at one of the tables. Kyle was just picking at his food not really saying anything to me, but I could tell he wanted to.

I dropped my pizza and stared at him. "What is it?"

"Well... we've been doing this thing for a couple weeks now and I think it's time we go on a real date." He smiled at me nervously.

"Is that it?" I grinned. "You were scared to ask me on a date?" I laughed. He really was so cute and so sweet.

He shrugged. "I mean yeah, Chey... I really like you."

"I like you too Kyle." He moved in and kissed me as soon as I said his name. I kissed him back but broke away remembering we were literally in the middle of the student center.

"Okay, so how about this weekend?" He looked hopefully.

I sighed remembering that I was going out of town with Clifford this weekend. "I can't," I bit my lip getting ready to lie. "I'm going home this weekend since it's a long weekend and everything."

He nodded his head looking kind of disappointed. "But if you want... we can go out tomorrow so you can cheer me up after I fail this test that you sucked at preparing me for."

"You're not going to fail," He rolled his eyes. "And if you do, it ain't on me. But a date tomorrow sounds great. I already know what we're going to do, you just have to get dressed and be your pretty self."

My heart fluttered at the thought of going on a date. This would be the first date I've been on since me and my ex broke up. I was nervous but also very excited.

—————

"Okay, let me see... turn around?" Bre said on the other side of the phone. We were on facetime and she was helping me get ready for this date. "I think this is the one Chey. You look bomb!"

I stared in the mirror at my jean shorts and long sleeve button down shirt that I had unbuttoned to show my cleavage. It definitely was sexy, but I didn't want it to be too much.

"Are you sure Bre? I don't want to be doing too much now."

"Girl please, you look good. I know Kyle is going to think so too."

"Alright," I sighed. "Let me finish getting ready and I'll call you tomorrow."

We hung up the call and I finished putting finishing touches on my make up and then tied up my strappy high heels.

Kyle texted me letting me know that he was down the street. I made my way downstairs and searched for his car. He was standing outside wearing a white t shirt tucked into some plaid pants. He had on a gold chain and a bouquet of flowers in hand. He grinned at me as I walked towards him.

"Damn." Is all he said before he handed me the flowers and wrapped his arms around me. "You look amazing."

I blushed. "You don't look too bad yourself." I teased, but actually he looked great too. I was definitely feeling him in this fit. He opened the passenger side door for me and waited for me to get in before getting in the driver side.

Not too long after we arrived at a restaurant that I had never seen before. He looked over at me watching my facial expression, but I just smiled kind of confused. "I know you're favorite food is Italian, and this is the best Italian restaurant in the city. I think you'll love it."

"Imma take your word. Let's see what it's hitting for." I pushed him playfully. He got out the car and came around to open my door, grabbing my hand. We walked inside and he let the host know we have a reservation.

As we were walking to the table, I noticed something was off with Kyle. He grabbed my hand a little tighter and started moving a little faster. When we got to the table I went to the other side to sit down but he pulled out the other chair and motioned for me to sit. I shrugged it off figuring he just wanted to sit facing the door since that's what my father did too.

The night went on without any issues. We were having such a good time talking and laughing, but I could tell he had something on his mind. I grabbed his hand. "Thank you so much for tonight. It's been great, and you was right... this food is bomb." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He cheesed at me. "Yeah I told you. You gon learn to trust in me. I'll never lead you wrong." He stared into my eyes and I looked away nervously. This boy was fine as hell and he knew it.

"Would you like me to drop you off at your crib, or did you want to chill with me a little bit?" He asked me licking his nice, full lips.

I stared at his lips as I quietly suggested, "Let's chill at your spot." See Kyle was a Junior, so at this point he had his own apartment with his best friend and I figured we'd be more comfortable over there instead of in a dorm. Plus his bed would be big enough incase we decided to partake in some certain activities.

He nodded his head as he signed the receipt for the meal he just paid for, and swiftly stood out of his chair grabbing my hand. "You ready?"

—————

I've been to Kyle's apartment before so I felt pretty comfortable, but this was my first time chilling with him in his room, usually we just sat in the living room. It was a pretty basic, simple room, he didn't have much decoration, just the necessities.

Kyle leaned on his headboard with his feet crossed as he rolled up. He had on a wife beater, some gray shorts and his durag. I had on some shorts and a crop top. We both took showers when we got back from the restaurant so that we could just relax and watch some movies.

"There's some liquor in my fridge," He said pointing to the mini fridge in the corner of his room. "If you see something you like, you can help yourself." He lit his blunt and the room started to get cloudy.

I really didn't smoke but I would help myself to some tequila, tequila was my favorite. I opened the fridge to see a bottle of Jose Cuervo. I sighed, me and Jose had a toxic relationship. I always came back even after he fucks me up. Still I grabbed the bottle and poured some in my cup with some cran-pineapple. It was my favorite drink.

I crawled on the bed with my cup as Kyle smoked his blunt and looked for a movie for us. We settled on some sci-fi movie on Netflix.

Before I knew it I had finished my cup and turned over to sit it on the night stand next to me. When I turned back to face the TV I could feel Kyles eyes fixated on me. I turned to face him and was immediately caught of guard by how he was looking at me. He looked... hungry. Kyle has always been attractive to me, but tonight he looked sexy and that made me want him.

I bit my lip and pushed him playfully. "What?!"

He shook his head. "You're beautiful." He grabbed my chin pulling me in for a kiss. His tongue asked for permission to deepen the kiss and I opened my mouth allowing him entrance, scooting myself closer to him. Suddenly Kyle had his hands on my hips and was pulling me on top of him. I could feel him getting harder as we continued to make out which encouraged my antics.

He slid his hands into the back of my shorts, grabbing on my bare ass. No I didn't have any panties on, I never slept with panties on. He grunted as he squeezed my ass and pulled his lips away from mine.

"I want you, bad Chey." He looked into my eyes searching for the okay. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him giving all the permission he needed. He moved his hand to the front of my shorts and started toying with me. I could feel myself melting under his touch and apparently he could to. "Damn this motherfucker is wet." He moaned as he inserted two of his fingers into me. I started grinding on his fingers, desperate for more. I didn't know if it was the liquor or what but I knew I was going to go against my better judgement and have sex with this boy.

He pulled his hand away and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up from my straddling position and laying me on my back. He kissed my neck gently as he lifted up my shirt playing with my nipples. His kisses got lower until he reached the hem of my shorts. "I need you to take these off." He growled. I immediately lifted my ass off the bed and pulled my shorts down, but I guess I wasn't moving fast enough because Kyle moved my hands and tore my shorts off the rest of the way.

He separated my legs with his hands and went to town eating me like the dinner we just had. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his tongue swirled all up and through me. I grabbed on to his head, grinding into his face. "That's it." He moaned into my pussy. "Let it out baby." He inserted his two fingers inside me again as he sucked on my clit. He was moving perfectly in rhythm with my hips causing me to get hot all over.

"Kyle... I..." I moaned as I felt myself getting close.

"It's okay baby. Cum for me." His eyes locked with mine and I was releasing all over him. He kissed my second set of lips repeatedly and rubbed my thighs.

"Come here." He commanded as he stood up. I stood up too, kissing him softly. I then turned him around and pushed him on the bed. My turn.

I pulled his sweatpants down to see he was freeballing too and he was packing, like for real. Not that I was surprised, he always had big dick energy.

I got down on my knees and put the tip in my mouth, studying his face as I licked and sucked. He was staring at me with intense passion which made me want to go crazy. I massaged his balls gently as he began to thrust his dick in and out of my mouth. "Baby just like that okay?" He moaned moving my hair from out of my face. I continued pleasing him making my movements sync up with his, paying special attention to his tip because I noticed it made him wince every time I ran my tongue over it.

Soon he was holding my head in place and shoving himself down my throat causing me to gag. He moaned every time he heard the gagging noise coming from my throat. I was so wet watching him in pure bliss.

I knew he was getting close as he quickened his pace causing tears to form in my eyes. Still I kept my focus on him. "Fuck Cheyenne.... I'm about to nut..." He moaned and threw his head back as he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed and laid next to him on his bed as he caught his breath.

"Chey..." He stared me down.

"Hmm?"

"You nasty as fuck." He jumped off the bed and pulled my legs over the edge, slowly lifting them up and pushing them back by my ears.

He stared at my pussy while he put a condom on, licking his lips which made me throb. He started patting my pussy with his dick causing me to moan begging him to stop playing around.

"You want this dick?" He asked finally looking up at me. His eyes were full of lust.

I nodded my head. "No, I need to hear you. Do you want me to fuck you Cheyenne?" He stared at me intensely.

"Y-" My answer got cut off by my scream caused by him shoving himself deep inside me.

I grabbed his arms trying to hold on as he drilled into me. He looked me in my eyes as if I stole something from him.

"Kyle please..." I moaned not knowing what I wanted, just knowing I didn't want him to stop.

"Please what, huh?" He spat at me picking up his pace. My eyes started rolling in the back of my head as I felt myself releasing yet again.

He pulled himself out of me and flipped me over onto my stomach not missing a beat as he rammed his dick inside of me again. "Aw fuck..." He groaned. His hands were gripping my ass and I could feel his sweat on my back as he leaned down to kiss my neck. Suddenly his strokes got slower. "Where do you want me to finish?" At first I didn't answer because I was very tempted to say inside of me even though I knew that was the worst idea.

"My titties." I moaned out. He continued stroking me slowly, rubbing his hands over my body, until he suddenly pulled out. I took that as my cue to get on my knees and immediately kneeled before him. He stroked his dick until he released all over my chest. I stared in his eyes as he completely let himself go.

After he was done, he shook his head and chuckled. "Here," He walked to his bathroom and grabbed a towel coming to clean me up.

I blushed thinking about what just happened. I was not expecting sex with him to be that good. He laid on the bed opening his arms towards me. I climbed in them and fell asleep almost instantly.

—————

I woke up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom. I decided to check my phone which was sitting next to his on the dresser, but apparently I touched the wrong phone because the screen lit up to an unfamiliar lock screen and several missed calls and messages from someone with the contact name " Taylor 🥀". I rolled my eyes. Here we fucking go. I grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I sat on the toilet scrolling through the messages from "Taylor".

"Kyle what the fuck?
"Are you serious right now?"
"You know I see yall right."
"You can't answer my calls or texts but you can take this hoe to dinner?"
"I hope you ready to provide for this baby while you wasting your money on some bitch!"
"Taking hoes on dates and can't even speak to your baby's mother."

Baby????? Oh what the fuck...

In the last 6 weeks we had been talking Kyle never mentioned nothing about a baby. I felt myself getting sick and I didn't know if it was the tequila or my emotions but I lifted up the toilet seat to throw up. I threw up my drink plus the food from the previous night. I washed my mouth out with water from the sink and wiped my face.

I looked at the clock to see it was 6 in the morning. I decided to leave and go back to my dorm. I couldn't stay in that room with that nigga and Clifford would be picking me up at 10 anyways.

I called an uber as I put my clothes back on. I really couldn't believe this shit. I slipped out the door quietly and ran to the uber waiting for me outside.

Who the fuck was Taylor and what baby was she talking about?

I felt my eyes starting to water. Girl get it the fuck together. This is not your nigga no matter how good he just fucked you.

I would talk to him about this later but for now I had to focus and get ready for this weekend trip with Clifford.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
328K 13.3K 52
From the Beginning she thought there was only two choices Change Him or Get sucked into his Lifestyle Now she sees there's only one option Surviving...
38.2K 601 25
19 year old Jasmine Spencer was at low point in her life and decided to sign up for a company to meet rich men. She is matched up with 27 year old b...
504K 14K 43
There comes a time in life when you have to make some hard decisions and you just have to do what you've got to do, no matter how repulsive or nausea...