𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
.Chapter 26.
.Chapter 27.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 33.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 38.
.Chapter 40.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 39.

393 3 4
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 : 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

17 Years Ago...

It was a normal day on the Isle of the Lost. Nothing new ever happened on the Isle anyway. It your normal rundown Isle. No WiFi, no magic {unless people could figure out a way to do the magic} and like always no way out.

But Scarlett knew all those things already. She didn't use herself with finding a way to leave the Isle, but now she had to find a way. Not for herself but for the baby growing herself.

A couple of months ago she had ended up pregnant {could you believe it ?} by none other than Captain's Hook son Harry after a drunk one night stand. She had to admit it wasn't her best decision. She had gotten into a fight with Hollie and they broke up.

She drunk herself all night at Maddy's bar only to find Harry there aswell. He was pretty drunk to. One thing led to another and..well you already know what happened.

When Scarlett found out she was terrified. She hated children and she most definitely didn't want to be a mom, so she had brought a strong poison from Dr. Facilier's daughter Felicia.

She was ready to be rid of this nightmare but she couldn't bring herself to take a sip of the toxic poison. She was so upset at herself, but she wasn't a monster.

Her family found out, her dad and mother weren't happy at all. It caused the three to argue all night. Ginny her sister thought she was gonna get in so much trouble, but her father and mother came to a agreement that after the baby was born they would send it straight to the adoption center.

Scarlett stayed quiet since her father said "She had no say anymore." So she carried out her pregnancy it wasn't very pretty and sometimes it was hard. Especially with the constant nausea, vomiting, and mood swings. Ginny found it insulting how she got away with getting pregnant, but their father told her to quiet down.

It was even worst when she had go out on the streets of the Isle. People would look at her big round bump and silently judge, Scarlett wouldn't admit it but it made her feel like a monster and a walk of embarrassment and sin, and it would cause her to cry in her room for hours.

It would make Scarlett think she should had taken the poison after all and get rid of the kid she never even wanted. She didn't even tell Harry about the baby either, it not like he would care. Plus she didn't want any of the Hooks to find out.

Especially Hollie, even if they had broken up it would break Hollie if she found out that Scarlett had gotten pregnant by her brother, so she avoided the shop and only went out when she really needed to like to her get her medicine and shop for bigger pants.

One time she had saw Harriet and CJ getting food and Scarlett was a aisle away from them. She forgot all about the shopping list she had to do for her mom and ran out of the story like her life depend on it.

She had no idea what she had just gotten herself into to. Currently Scarlett was inside the house. She was laying on the couch.

Her mother was inside the kitchen making dinner which would be a duck stew with brown rice and yams because Scarlett had to be all healthy and there was certain food she couldn't eat.

Ginny was sitting down next to Scarlett on the floor. She had pop a bag of stale popcorn and her and Scarlett where sharing it even if Ginny didn't want to but there mother told them they had to share, and Ginny grumbled to herself and stayed quiet.

Scarlett put the bowl of popcorn on her bump which was really large but not that large since she was only five months. Her and Ginny watched the static TV at news of Auradon. There was Beast telling everyone about his kids Prince Ben and Princess Beatrice and there coronation that would be happening a couple of months soon.

Ginny huffed with a scowl as she swallowed a popcorn piece. "I would love to wipe the smirk off of Beast's face." Ginny was the one who would always talk about what her plans were gonna be when she made it off of the Isle, Scarlett found it unnecessary due to the fact it was clear the barrier would never come down.

"Ginny, it's something to have plans's ahead for your destruction my dear." as Ginny smirked at there mother. Ginny had piercing gray eyes and similarly frizzy dark hair like their mom. She wore a red dress with stockings  and heeled black booties, she always like to dress that way.

Scarlett on the other hand simply wore her black shorts with a large green shirt, her hair down her back. Her mother always wanted her to dress girly and pretty thank god Scarlett got that from her dad's side of things and chose to dress more edgy while Ginny loved to dress all cute and girly something she had took after there mother.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and sipped a soda from a can. She placed the soda can down as she let out a low burp. "Scarlett !" her mother told her as Scarlett said "It's not the first time I've burp loudly, decides blame it on the pregnancy."

"See mother I told her, the baby making her worst." as Scarlett shoved her. "I did teach you better." as Scarlett huffed. Ginny took a piece of popcorn before she asked "I know I talk about the little one in there, but show us a peek of it in action."

Scarlett narrowed her eyes as her mother came her towards the two. Scarlett took the bowl from her stomach placing it on the table as she lifted her shirt up to show her smooth baby bump as she propped herself up on the couch as Ginny grabbed a flashlight to shine it on her stomach.

They then noticed after a couple of seconds the baby moving. Scarlett was shocked herself but keep it to hidden. "Oh my god." Ginny said confused titling her head almost as if she had no idea what she was looking at. "Well well, they have hiccups."

"Wow." as Scarlett's stomach keep going up and down. Scarlett was happy, her kid was growing fast. She gave a slit grin. Ginny poked her stomach causing the baby to kick on that side.

Scarlett then shook her head as she lifted her stomach down. "Hey what gives !" Ginny asked as Scarlett said "It's not a big deal, sooner or not the baby will be gone." as Scarlett narrowed her eyes at her mother. Her mother grimaced.

"Ginny go get ready, your father wants you to get ready to train." as Ginny rose to her feet. Scarlett wished she would be able to get in there and spare but she couldn't.

Ginny went into the other room. Scarlett sighed as her mom told her "We agree to have the baby given up for adoption. You had nothing to say about it." as Scarlett rose from the couch and said "Because even if I wanted to keep dad wouldn't let me."

"Well nobody ask for you to go ahead and get knocked up by some pirate boy." as Scarlett got defense and said "He's name is Harry !" as her mother said "Lower your tone !" her mother yelled to her pointing the wooden spoon she was using to stir the stew.

Scarlett flinched as she mumbled "Yes Ma'am" as her mother said loudly "You're walking around like everything is me and your father's doing but nobody told you to go and have sex with this boy and come back with this embarrassment !-"

Scarlett cut her off and yelled "Don't call my baby a embarrassment, there still your grandchild !" as her mom yelled "And unfortunately you're still my child !"  as Scarlett looked at her eyes wide.

"Y-You don't mean that." Scarlett added with a voice crack. "What if I do. The boy didn't stay around to help you take care of the child because you weren't good enough to stay around for !"

Scarlett's head fell. She played with her fingers. Maybe that's why Harry didn't stick around. She wasn't good enough for him and probably wasn't good enough for Hollie either.

"Go, go to you room, I don't want to see you till dinner." her mother said turning back to the food to cook as Scarlett nodded to her mother hurrying to her room.

She did her best not to slam the door. When she closed it she cried. Was she good enough ?"

She sobbed into her palms when she her bed. She moved her hair from face as she laid down with her covers over her legs. Scarlett sniffled wiping her eyes and nose.

She saw her phone on her bed as she grabbed it. She saw Hollie's number she wanted to call her and tell her everything, she shook her head cutting it off. Her eyes then moved down to her bump. She huffed as she lifted her shirt up. A fellow pregnant lady named Lisa who didn't judge Scarlett and understood what she was going through told her that it was good to talk to your baby. Build a"bond"

Scarlett cleared her throat saying "H-Hi baby, um can you hear me. You're grandmother didn't mean those things. She can go a bit overboard some times. She's not mad at you but me for getting pregnant so soon."

"B-But one thing for sure, and I'm hoping we can keep this between us. I-I don't want to give you away. We have bonded between this months, even after all the bumps along the roads, pun intended. But I hope you can forgive me for trying to kill you with poison, that was mistake on my part and I'm sorry."

Scarlett gave a sly smirk which is when the baby started to have hiccups again. "Hey, try holding your breathe Savannah, like this." as Scarlett held her breathe to demonstrate, after a couple of seconds the baby hiccups stopped.

Scarlett smiled "Yeah, there you go you learn fast." as she gave a slit chuckle.

Scarlett then leaned closer to her bump saying "Savannah may be your name if your a girl, if your a boy your dad may want you to be Harrison or Harry Jr, don't worry I won't let that happen."

She grinned before she she kissed her fingertips and placed it on the right side of her bump saying.

"A kiss from mom." as she kissed her fingertips again adding "And a kiss from dad, cause hopefully and I pray, but really I know from my heart he loves you to..."

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

𝐍𝐨𝐰

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

SCARLETT'S POV

Scarlett woke up to Miracle's voice being overheard on the baby monitor. She groggily opened her eyes finding herself wrapped in the arms of her fiancee Harry. He was so cute when sleeping. Scarlett was close to his chest which kept her warm. He was shirtless and wore his shorts.

Scarlett wore a large gray shirt and nothing more since she spent the whole night studying and taking care of a fussy Miracle.

"Harry." she said sleepily as she yawned adding, "I need to go check on Miracle." as Harry said "Ok." with his cute Scottish accent.

Harry kissed her cheek as his hand moved to Scarlett as they joined hands. Scarlett chuckled a bit as she nuzzled her face into his chest causing him to play in her hair.

She then tried to go to sleep but then heard Miracle start to whimper and it turned into crying.

She groaned before unwrapping herself from Harry as she turned before falling onto the floor with a loud thud. She said "Ow." as Harry asked sleepily "Are you ok ?" it was a habit of Scarlett to fall out of bed in the morning, most of the time it would be accidentally.

"Yeah." she said to him as Harry said "Ok." as he put the covers over his head going back to sleep. Scarlett grabbed her phone from the dresser to see texts from her friends.

It was 8 AM so she was shocked they were all probably awake.

She saw the one's from Hollie, Olive, Zevon, Beatrice, CJ, and Harriet and the others going along the lines to wish Miracle a happy 1st birthday. Scarlett smiled rubbing her eyes. She texted all them back "Thank you." with a heart or smiley emoji.

She heard Miracle cry louder as Scarlett put her phone down saying "I'm coming." as she walked into Miracle's nursery as she saw her daughter on her feet crying. She was wearing a bunny onesie as her hair was all over her face.

Scarlett said "Good morning." as she added "Also happy birthday." as she kissed Miracle's cheek. She then picked her up as she went to the rocking chair and began to breastfeed her. Scarlett took in the whiff of the Auradon air. She smiled at everything. A life she never thought she would have.

Miracle pulled away as Scarlett cleaned her up as she went to the changing table to change her diaper. "Dirty diaper is gone." as she threw it away putting on a fresh one.

She then went back to her room to go to Harry. She saw Harry as she went over to him. She let Miracle kiss Harry's cheek. Harry woke up as he smiled at her. "Good morning Princess."

"Happy Birthday." he told her as Scarlett smiled at him. They both kissed each other as Harry said "Good morning." as Scarlett said "Morning."

He held Miracle for Scarlett as she went into the bathroom. Him and Miracle leaned on the bed and watched cartoons on his phone. Miracle babbled as she pointed to her favorite characters.

Scarlett washed her hair, took a bath and brushed her teeth. She made sure she was relaxed. She got out towel wrapped around herself along with her hair.

She let Harry go inside the bathroom next as Miracle laid down on the bed with his phone. Scarlett got dressed in the outfit she was going to wear for Miracle's birthday.

She put on a cuffed lime shirt with a tie dye denim vest along with pine green denim pants that were rolled up to where you could her wedge sneakers with green finger less gloves with a brown belt that wrapped around her and many bracelets and rings including her favorite ring which was her engagement ring. Her hair was a curly ponytail with some strains out.

She then looked to the bathroom to see Harry come out of the bathroom. The top of his hair freshly done as he wore a grey shirt with a red bomber jacket over neath with different colors of red some darker than others and rings and bracelets with denim pants and brown boots.

"Aren't you handsome." Scarlett told him as Harry came over to her saying "Rosalie says dark red is my color." as Scarlett added "And boy she isn't wrong."

"So are we on time ?" Harry asked her as Scarlett placed her earring in saying "Yeah we are. I'm gonna get Miracle dressed in a few minutes." as she bite down on a portion bar as she shared it with Harry.

"Then I'm gonna go in the kitchen and help Danielle and Evalina with the food." as Harry said "Which means's I'll do the location."

"See were all ready-" there door busted open only for the two them to hear Jewel say "We are late !" Scarlett and Harry turned to her.

Her hair in a low ponytail. She wore a white puff cropped sleeve shirt with a light denim pencil skirt and blue flats. She also had on blue eye shadow with a simple lip gloss.

"Jewel ?" Scarlett said shocked. Miracle looked at them. She held her clipboard in her hands. Jewel noticed her outburst and said "I'm sorry." as she cleared her throat. "Good morning." as she went to Miracle saying "And happy happy birthday to you Miracle." with a cheesy grin causing Miracle to laugh at her.

Jewel rose to feet before adding, "But back on track were late." as Harry said "That impossible we woke early." as Jewel said "The party starts at 11, we still have to get a whole party and the birthday girl isn't even dressed yet." as she pointed to Miracle.

Miracle was eating a banana as she looked at her parents.

"My bad Jewel." Scarlett said as Jewel said "It's fine, I understand let's get back on track. I already have everyone on their party duties, you two are going to be with me the whole day. Ok. Ok. I'll be outside waiting. Chop Chop we have a 1 year old birthday party to come to life." as Jewel left taking a muffin with her.

Harry and Scarlett where speechless. "Whoa." Harry said as Scarlett said "Took the words from my mouth." as Scarlett went to grab Miracle as she added "I'm gonna get her dress."

"Yes darling." Harry told her as Scarlett grabbed the hanger that had Miracle's outfit on it as she kissed Harry's cheek, as she grabbed Miracle as she ate her banana slice as she went into the bathroom to get her ready.

OLIVE'S POV

Olive was by the park she was setting up for Miracle's party. Olive was setting up the snack station. It was so lovely in the park of Auradon. Olive had no idea Auradon had a park. It was very pretty. The sky shined down onto Auradon and the blue sky made your skin clear.

Everything you could think of a park was there. The vibrant green gas, the swing set, the hot warm benches, the slide and the trees. Olive loved nature. There was also flowers everywhere.

She smiled as she placed down the chips, veggies and chocolates. Olive's hair was in a half up half down style and she wore a black bow. She wore a white long sleeve shirt underneath with a black bow on the collar and a red and black plaid mini dress with dalmatian dog earrings and white buckled heels.

Olive sighed as she got out one of the juices on the table as she drunk it as she noticed Zevon. He was setting up the bounce house. He was wearing black shades as he wore denim pants, with a chain, black and purple sneakers, and a light blue shirt with light purple sleeveless, as he had some rings and chain bracelets on.

"Z !" she yelled as Zevon lifted his head seeing the daughter of Cruella. He walked over towards her. "You look cherry as usual." as Olive said "There is nothing wrong with being cherry."

"Yeah I can think of a million reasons wrong with being cherry." as Olive said "Ok, named them all." as Zevon said "Well-" as they both saw CJ pop up out of nowhere. She placed down a heavy box of party supplies.

Zevon and Olive jumped. "Hey, sorry guys for the scary." as she turned to Zevon and said flirty "Hello Zeevie." her hair in a low straight ponytail. Zevon rose a brow saying "Hello CJ."

CJ wore a red turtleneck with a bronze denim skirt and heeled gold ankle boots. She had a sword earrings on with a starfish necklace. Olive gave the couple looks. She rose a brow.

CJ hand moved to Zevon's arm rubbing it back and forth, her hand moved to his muscle as she squeezed it causing her to bite her lip in amusement. Zevon was confused at first but titled his head, he thought he should play along. His hand moved to CJ's arm.

CJ smiled at him and he smiled at her. It then clicked for Olive what was going on between the two. She remembered when she use to do the same thing to Hollie.

CJ said "I'm doing games." as she added "I'm going to put theses rainbow balls in the ballpit." as she held up a pink ball along with the side that said "Rainbow pit (babies only)"

She winked to Zevon before she walked away. Olive said "Oh my god." as Zevon turned saying "What ?" as Olive loaded up the cupcakes saying "Are you- like going to do "it" ?"

Zevon chuckled. "Um yes." as Olive squealed up and down. "About time !" she told him as he added "We are, but I don't know how to break it to the other Hook siblings."

"Oh come on, I know Harry, Hollie and Harriet are terrifying but your family to them." as Zevon said "Which is why I don't want it to be awkward."

"Don't let it be awkward, they love you, they know you'll be good with CJ." as Zevon gave a slit grin to her.

They both saw Jewel telling them to set up the the stage for the magic show. "Is Yzla still doing the magic show ?" as Zevon said "Yep, she is. I think she'll be fine."

YZLA'S POV

"There's no way I'm gonna be able to out there." Yzla told Evalina who was in the kitchen with her. Evalina chewed her blueberry, since she was eating them out of a basket.

Evalina gave her a look. She was wearing black ripped jeans, and a dark royal blue puff sleeve cropped blouse and a red corset with a apple necklace and a black laced up ankle booties.

"Wow." Evalina said as Yzla added "You get what I'm saying ?" as Evalina eyes went straight before she said "No, I find it utterly stupid that you decided to come to me with your problems."

Yzla rolled her eyes at Evalina as Evalina smiled eating another blueberry. Yzla wore jade pendant necklace, with a dark purple wrapped blouse and unique light blue stone earrings, she also had black leather shorts on with knee high purple boots, her hair in high ponytail.

Danielle came from the bake with the a baking tray that had brownies that had M & M's inside. "Ignore Evalina, that's just her normal talking voice. Sarcasm is her only language."

Danielle wore a sea star collar with gold high waisted shorts and a turquoise cropped shirt as she wore blue sneakers. Her hair was down due she had a blue, gold and purple bandanna with a octopus on to cover her hair.

"Noted." Yzla said before looking at Evalina narrowing her eyes as Evalina gave a little smirk. Danielle placed down the brownies as she began to add edible gold specks on them.

"Mmm." Evalina said grabbing one as she took one before eating it. "Eva, I can't have you steal every brownie for each I make." as Evalina gulped it down adding, "Wait till you start making the donuts." hand over her mouth as she ate.

Danielle narrowed her eyes. "Aside from that Yzla, I think it's nice of you to do for Jewel." as Yzla sighed adding "I wish it didn't have to involve me dressing as a magician."

"You'll look so cute like that, all embarrassed." as Danielle elbowed Evalina. "Lovely assistance, can you go flip the hamburgers for me ?" as she gave a slit smile.

Evalina looked at her before adding, "You're lucky I love you." as she jumped down from the counter before giving Danielle a passionate kiss and going off.

Danielle smiled before turning to Yzla. "Yzla. I think everyone knows you like Jewel." as Yzla said "I-I don't know what my feelings for Jewel is, she's a great friend." as Danielle said "Then make sure this perform so special for her." as Evalina said "Burgers are done !"

She came back with around 20 mini burgers for the kids on a plate. "Those smell amazing." as Danielle said "Thank you." as Evalina added "Also, how about you know flirting with Jewel."

"Please I suck at flirting." as Evalina grew a mischievous smirk. She needed Danielle out of the room though. "Hey baby, can you go to my room and get my perfume, I wanted to wear it today." as Danielle said "Sure." as she went.

Evalina innocent smile faded when she turned to Yzla "What's with the smirk ?" as Evalina added "I'm in the mood for some trouble. You need help flirting with Yzla, you have a great teacher in front of you."

"Something's tell me I'm going to regret this." as Evalina said "You are, have you chose your magician costume yet ?" as Jewel said "No." as Evalina said "Good, let's leave for a while, were going to my sister's room to go get you the most hot magician costume ever."

Yzla sighed adding, "I'm definitely going to regret this." as Evalina took her hand as they left the room.

DEVON'S POV

Devon sighed as she picked out the jewelry she was going to wear for the party. Rosalie designed her outfit like she did for the rest of her friends. She wore saint triangle earrings, with a skull charm necklace and lace up black suede heels, she also wore a lace see through cropped black top with a matching blue skirt, her hair was parted to the side.

Devon didn't want to go to the party. She felt many attacks coming late at night. She didn't want to bother Rosalie so she went into the bathroom to breathe slowly and let some tears shed.

She even accidentally go to emotional and set the Rosalie's robe on fire. Her powers were getting stronger and stronger and she was scared she wasn't gonna be able to control them.

She rubbed her arms as she heard the door opened. She turned to see Hollie. Her best friend in the whole world. They to use to date, but broke it off due to complications, but Devon thought it was better to two stayed friends.

Devon had to say Hollie looked hot in her outfit. She wore gold hoop earrings, her compass necklace and red striped stain dress pants, gold platform sandals with a white button down collar shirt with a gold crocodile bustier. Her hair in a messy ponytail.

She had a bright smile on she held one cup of champagne for Devon and a cup of sparkling water for herself since Hollie was limiting her alcohol intake. Devon smiled if Rosalie wasn't around she could always count on Hollie to make her feel better.

"Hey." Devon said with a smirk as Hollie added "Sup, I brought you a glass of champagne." as she handed it to Devon. She hugged Hollie tightly as Hollie hugged back. Devon then head her head back before gulping down the champagne in one go. "Wow, and I'm the alcoholic."  as she drunk her sparkling water.

Devon put her head back into its normal position as she said "Sorry, had a rough night." as Hollie asked "What happened ?" as Devon said "You wouldn't care." as Hollie said "Dev, I care about you, you know I do." as Devon added "I had a panic attack last night, my powers went off."

"Oh." Hollie added adding, "Um have you tried your normal routines ?" as Devon added "They didn't work." as Hollie added "Then talk to me ok, if there is anything wrong with you. If Rosalie isn't there, you call me next."

"I promise." Devon told her as Hollie said "Good." as Devon asked "Do you anything stronger than this champagne ?" as Hollie said "Well I did throw all my alcohol away when I started my recovery week, but I got this from Evalina. She always hides alcohol in all of our room."

Hollie reached behind the panting Olive painted behind it was a glass of tall tequila. Devon said "Evalina I tell you." as she popped it open before getting a shot glass as she poured it inside. She drunk it. "I'm keeping this."

"Dev, I have a idea of what you're getting yourself to do, please don't." as Devon said "I'll be fine, it's party." as she drunk her third one. "Decides I don't get drunk that fast." as Hollie said "Ok."

Devon then asked "Hol ?" as Hollie asked "Yes ?" as Devon asked "Do you miss the Isle ?" as Hollie said "Well not really. I mean, I use to. But what's there for me ? I mean I have no mom. My siblings are here, my girlfriend is here along with main crew, there's nothing there for me anymore."

"What about your dad have you talked to him ?" as Hollie narrowed her eyes adding, "I haven't talked to him in a year. Harriet, CJ and Harry go back and forth to the Isle to speak to him. But I don't go. Me and him aren't buddy buddy, the one parent who loved me is in the ground."

"Do you even want to talk to him ?" as Hollie added "In my world he doesn't existence."

Devon eyes fell which is when the door opened as Rosalie walked through. "Hello Ladies." she said as Hollie said "Hey Ro." as Rosalie walked over to hug Hollie.

She then walked over to kiss Devon. "Hey babe." Devon told her. Rosalie hair was in a top knot she wore a dress that was black at the top but was split red and white in the middle as she wore heeled gold heels with a heart necklace.

"I believe we are all ready for the party, I can't wait. I had the best idea for Miracle's birthday." as Hollie and Devon looked at each other raising a brow.

"I choose to do a Baby Fashion Show !" as Devon said "Wow babe, what a extravagant idea." as Hollie said "Tell me about it." as Rosalie said "I know you two are silently judging me but guess what Devon my baby you're helping."

"Oh goodie." Devon told her with a smile as Hollie laughed at her as Rosalie took Devon's hand lifting her up to her feet. Rosalie then kissed her knuckles. Devon blushed at that. "You'll enjoy it, you're going to wear cool shades."

"I'm in." Devon told her as Rosalie held her hand out with a cup she picked up as Hollie poured her a glass of champagne. "Thank you Hol." Rosalie said as her and Devon clicked there drinks together. "Cheers to us." as Devon said "Yep cheers." as they drunk it before smiling at each other as they turned to Hollie who said "Awe cutie pies."

Devon rolled her eyes playful as Rosalie chuckled leaning her head on Devon's chest.

BEATRICE'S POV

Beatrice was standing in front of the park. There was press who had heard about the birthday party for Miracle. Beatrice had ordered it to be a private event for Miracle and away from press, but they where able show up so Beatrice just thought to answer their questions.

She wore navy blue heeled sandals with a matching royal blue dress that had the side of the shoulder out, her hair in a ponytail with the sides out as her crown was on her head as she also had the ring Aubrey gave her on her finger along with the mirror necklace on.

"Queen Beatrice over here !" several reporters asked her. She answered as many questions as she could. Aubrey stood next to Beatrice. She looked very pretty. Her hair was in a top bun as she wore a short dark blue dress with the back out with black heels a gold bracelet, a heart ring, a gold necklace and a gold bracelet with a pink flower on it, her crown also on her head.

She grinned at Beatrice clapping at her words. "To all of you with you concerns about problems on Auradon, they will be answered, but not today because today is the party for my friend's daughter so questions are done for today. Thank you all have a good day."

The people still tried to answer question but Beatrice grabbed Aubrey's hands as the two of them turned to the park walking away as the guards blocked the press for entire, sooner or later they left. "Now that was amazing Bumble Bea." as Beatrice said "I spoke my truth. I enjoyed it." as Aubrey smirked at her as Beatrice smirked back.

The park was filled with kids, teenagers, adults, the royal families along with the students for Auradon. Beatrice grinned at everything. The kids were running around happily and the kids were playing with them joining and helping.

Elliot, Maddy and Adrian where off to the side doing face paint on kids. They did many animals like unicorn, tigers, butterfly, bees and cats. Maddy was wearing a lace up seduce pink dress with purple ankle booties, she also wore a blue necklace with purple stone earrings. Her hair was in deep curls.

Adrian wore a pink bomber jacket with green jeans and brown sneakers with a yellow necklace and his rainbow ring. Elliot wore a white shirt with a apple pattern on it with blue jeans and red sneakers with his rainbow ring with a apple necklace.

He painted a lion on a little boys face. "You're really good at this." he told him as Elliot rose his brow adding, "I've been training for a long time." as he gave a little smile to the boy as the boy said "I wanna train to." with a smile.

Elliot grinned back. "Everyone having so much fun !" Aubrey smiled to Beatrice as Beatrice nodded in agreement.

"Yeah look at everyone." Beatrice said as she saw Zevon, CJ doing the first games.

"Ok the machine ready ! But are you guys ready !" CJ yelled to the kids as they yelled back "Yes !" as Zevon said "Ok." as he started the bubble blowing machine. Bubbles rained everywhere.

The kids took off with their cups and went to chasing the bubbles. "I think you'll turn out to be really good with kids." as Zevon put his arm around her shoulder adding, "Baby steps." as CJ laughed at him.

The the other side was Harriet, and Hollie. Harriet wore a strapless silk satin maid dress with a white cropped blouse, skull earrings, and laced knee high boots.

"Ok who's ready for catch the thief ?" Harriet asked the crowd as they said "Me, me me !" as Hollie put on a pirate voice saying "Ahoy Mateys !" as they said back "Ahoy !"

Harriet looked at Hollie and asked "What are you doing ?" as Hollie said "Playing Catch the thief. Come on were pirates it's perfect. Put on a pirate voice."

"There is no way I'm putting on a pirate voice." as Hollie narrowed her eyes with a smirk. "Avast Kids !" Hollie said to the crowd as Harriet looked at Hollie.

"Seem like Captain Harriet, doesn't want to like a pirate. Shiver me timbers she's killing me !" as the kids laughed at Hollie's pirate impression.

Harriet tilted her head with a short smirk. "Some who say that she's acting like a chicken." as Harriet narrowed her eyes. The kids said "Ooo." as Olive and the others looked at her.

"Captain Harriet a chicken." a kid said as Harriet took in a deep breathe, her eyes flashing in and out between red. All the Hook's kids eyes went red whenever they were upset.

Hollie smirked to herself as Hollie made her arms like wings of a chicken as she broke Harriet when she started giving off the phrase. "Buk, buk, buk, ba-gawk !"

The kids laughed, there where even some chuckles from the squad. Hollie went around Harriet as she gave the phrase off. "Are you drinking ?" Harriet asked her with a whisper.

Hollie said "No, I'm drinking off your chicken juice." as Hollie went back to acting like a chicken to annoy her older sister. Harriet tilted her head, the scary head tilt thing the Hook's did could get anybody scared.

She then pointed her sword to Hollie making her stop. Hollie gave her sister a look. "It was a joke Harriet, a joke." as Harriet said "Arr that I know lass !" as Hollie smiled at her sister before dying laughing.

Harriet gave a short laugh to as she pointed her sword at the kids and said in a pirate voice "Somebody stole Captain Harriet's booty, and she's not happy. So me hearties are you gonna catch the thief !" as the kids said "Yes Captain !" as Harriet pointed her sword and shouted "Then get on it ye scallywagies !"

The kids then took off as the one playing the sheriff started chasing kids around. Harriet laughed as Hollie said "Good job Captain Harriet." as Harriet hugged Hollie adding, "Arrr." as Hollie chuckled. "Come on." as they went to watch the first game.

"Remember who everyone finds the gold doubloons gets a extra piece of the birthday cake to take home with them !" Hollie shouted which got the kids more excited. Hollie and Harriet fist bumped and folding their arms.

Beatrice and Aubrey laughed. Beatrice and Aubrey holding hands walked over to Chelsea. She was watching the little kids in the adult free zone. She was playing with one baby along with Evie.

Chelsea's hair was put into a ponytail as she wore a high waisted light blue pantsuit as she wore a white cropped shirt underneath with heeled butterfly silver sparkle heels.

"Chelsea." Aubrey said as Chelsea rose up from the ground hugging Aubrey. "Hey, theses babies are so cute, I'm in baby heaven." as Evie said "You are, they are so cute."

Evie looked very pretty in her blue dress.

"I want a baby in the future." Evie said suddenly to Chelsea. Chelsea looked at Evie, her cheeks hot. "Wow E, I'm shocked." as Evie said "I'm so sorry, that came out of nowhere." as Chelsea said "It's alright Evie, I want a baby to. Maybe two ?"

"Two, I'm holding you to that." as Evie smiled at Chelsea, holding her cheeks in her hand as Chelsea held the baby in her arms. "Chel." as Chelsea turned back to Beatrice and Aubrey.

"I'm so sorry guys, that got awkward." as Beatrice said "I understand, making plans for the future is fun." as Evie asked taking another baby to feed it. "Do you have your plans for the future Beatrice ?"

"I mean, I haven't really thought about my future at all. I mean I'm gonna be Queen and that's all I know." as Aubrey grabbed Beatrice's hand saying "And were going to have a little Aubrey's and Beatrice's running around the place, with there cute blonde hair and doughy chocolate eyes, that they get from there hottie of a mommy."

Beatrice blushed "Aubs." as Aubrey kissed her cheek.

Jewel walked around the park. She smiled at everyone. She waved before stopping at the shack bar. She grabbed a cupcake which is when she heard "That will be a dollar."

She turned to see Melody. Jewel groaned cupcake in hand. Melody had changed her hair to red instead of it's normal black.

Melody was the daughter of Ariel and Prince Eric. She was also Adrian's older sister. Jewel couldn't see how Adrian dealt with her for two seconds.

She wore her classic gold necklace, with light blue shoes that looked like the sea and a purple dress with a collar as she had a green bow tied around her waist, tights that looked like mermaid scales and mermaid lake earrings. She had a slim figure and stood around 5'6". She also had long, wavy, ginger-red hair that often draped over her left shoulder. She also had blue eyes and full lips.

"The snacks are free Melody." as Melody said "I know they. I just don't like you so I'm charging you." as Jewel said "No idea, I don't want a cupcake anymore."

"And why is that Sensitive Sally ?" as Jewel said with a smile, "You made me lose my appetite." as Melody hissed at her with a scowl.

That's when they heard horns. Jewel turned her attention from Melody only to smile at the horns as she grabbed her clipboard. Everyone looked to see where the horns where coming from.

They all turned to see a carriage pulling up. Everyone smiled to crowd around it. Jewel stood by the carriage as she tapped on the door. The door opened as it revealed to be Harry. Everyone smiled as Harry went to the other door as Scarlett got out, he took her hand helping her door.

Scarlett grinned at him before they shared a kiss. Everyone said "Awe." in the crowds. The two have come so far. She giggled at him which is when Scarlett said "Hello everybody I know that you guys are waiting for the birthday princess." as Harry said arm over Scarlett, "So let's go ahead and get her out." as he went to the side of the carriage.

Hollie, Harriet and CJ pulled out there phones along with the other squad members. Scarlet and Harry both reached into the carriage and with that pulled out Miracle.

Everyone cheered and clapped when they saw the 1 year old in her dress that Rosalie made her. Devon clapped her hands as she smiled as Rosalie took many pictures of the dress she made.

She wore a pink fluffy cute dress with a big glittery bow in the back. And tiny bracelets and necklaces along with a crown that was on top of her forehead, she also had on tiny little gold heels.

Miracle saw people clapping at her. She held onto her mom as Scarlett said "Look Miracle, everyone came here to see you." as she held Miracle's hand.

Miracle whimpered as she started to cry. She hid her face in her Harry's chest. "Oh don't be like that Little Cub." as he kissed the side of her forehead.

"Yeah your the princess." Jewel said tickling her stomach to make her happy.

Miracle wiped her eyes as Scarlett said "They are trying to celebrate you baby girl." as Scarlett kissed her cheek as well. "Come on, you're aunts and uncles are over there."

Harry put her pacifier in her mouth. Miracle held onto her father as she saw her family. "Scarlett !" CJ said to her as she hugged her. The crowd had went back to doing their own thing playing games and having fun.

"Hey." Scarlett said hugging each of them. Hollie hugged Harry. Harry hugged back. "Aren't you a good dad." as Hollie asked Miracle, "How are you doing sweetie, happy birthday my beautiful niece." as she kissed Miracle's cheek.

Harry allowed Hollie to hold her. Harriet and CJ hugged them and played with their niece. Harry smiled as Zevon said "Well dad of the year, does the fiancee allow you to eat cupcakes ?"

Scarlett nodded "Yeah one cupcake, we have to save room for cake after all." as Harry said "Thank you sweetness." as he ate the cupcake Zevon gave him. Scarlett blushed.

Olive then gave Zevon the look. Zevon nodded. "Hey, let's take some cute family photos." as CJ squealed "Good idea !" as she pulled the whole family to the big tree.

Miracle took a couple of photos first. She loved to pose for the camera. She sat by gold and pink balloons and letters that spelled out "One."

Next was was with Harry and Scarlett. They held Miracle with a smile as Harry and her both kissed her cheek at the same time. Miracle smiled.

Next was with her aunts which was Harriet, CJ and Hollie. They held Miracle in there lap as they all smiled. Hollie hand was on Harriet's shoulder and CJ did the same thing.

Next was with individual aunt and Uncle. Olive smiled as she had Miracle on her hip. Maddy held Miracle to where there cheeks where touching. Last was Zevon. He had tickled Miracle's stomach as she chuckled. He held Miracle in the air as she laughed at him and he laughed back at her.

Last was with all of them. The siblings by each other with Harry, Scarlett and Miracle all in the middle. Miracle on the back of her dad's neck.

"They came out so cute !" Scarlett told them all as they saw the photos. "Look at those poses." Harriet joked as Maddy chuckled at her.

Olive then whispered into Maddy and Scarlett's ear. They looked at Zevon. Maddy bounced on her toes in excitement which the Hook's saw. "S-Sorry, it's just the magic show is almost starting and I want to get good seats, right CJ ?" as Scarlett said "Yeah, I'll take Miracle." as Scarlett took Miracle from her finance.

"Oh ok." Harriet said as Olive kissed Hollie cheek as Maddy did the same to Harriet and Scarlett the same to Harry. CJ hugged Zevon as she gave him a little peck. "Good luck." Scarlett told Zevon personally holding up her thumb.

Olive, Scarlett, Maddy, Miracle and Olive both went to the seats. "What was that about ?" Harriet asked her siblings as they hunched their shoulders.

"Anyway, what did Scarlett mean about good luck ?" Hollie asked Zevon as Zevon said "What are you guys talking about she didn't say that." as Harriet looked to CJ who was sitting next to Olive as they talked.

"Zevon." Harriet said in a sinning voice as Zevon said in a sinning voice "Yes Harriet ?" as she added "Is there something you wanna tell us ?"

Zevon gave a short smile as he added "Um yeah." as he added "You guys know, that we all know each other since we were kids. All of us have grown up with each other from the hard moments to the easy one's. I know how protective you guys are of each other and especially how protective you guys are of CJ since she's the youngest. I know because I'm the same way with Maddy on a day to day bases."

"But you guys also know I've liked CJ for as long as I could remember. She was my best friend and somebody who laughed at me for doing silly things. Heck I remember when you guys you tease me and her."

"I would do anything for her and to protect her, and you guys know I always have the best intentions for her which is why I want you guys permission-" as the Hooks looked at him as Zevon sipped his drink adding, "To have sex with your sister."

"Oh." Hollie said lifting her shades down as Harriet said "Tell me about it." as Harry sipped his drink. Harriet cleared his throat adding, "Zevon, you know that we trust you and we love you like you where our own brother, but CJ is your younger sister. She's sensitive and she's loving yes but we want to make sure you really are ready to do this with her."

"I am." Zevon said as Hollie said "Good, because if you break our sister's heart, we'll break your face." as she gave a smirk as Harry adding, "What my dear sister is trying to say. Don't get over on CJ. She may be the youngest but she's not stupid." as Harriet and Hollie said in sync "And please use protection."

Zevon said "I will don't worry." as Harriet said "We don't need another Miracle running around the place." as Harry shoot her glare saying "Haha." as Hollie chuckled at them.

Harriet said "You know it true." as Zevon laughed. "Now come on show's about to start." as Harry said "I wonder what Yzla's going to do ?" as Zevon sipped his drink and bite on his cake pop adding "Me to."

JEWEL'S POV

Jewel stood on stage. She smiled at everyone holding a microphone in her hands. The stage was done nicely. It was covered in sparkly and had hardwood flooring on the button with purple, blue and gold balloons.

Danielle and Evalina served people magician themed snacks.

"Good evening everyone, we hope you guys are enjoying Miracle's 1st Birthday Party !" as everyone clapped. Miracle sat in the front with there parents sitting next to her.

"Today, I am very happy to welcome a special guest to the stage. Our very first magician. Give a hand for Yzla the Great !" as everyone clapped.

Jewel was to the side. With that a puff of purple smoke came out. Everyone was shocked which is when they saw Yzla. Evalina smirked. Jewel looked to the smoke to see Yzla. Jewel felt drool come from her mouth a little. "Oh my god." Scarlett said to Harry.

"Wow." Adrian said as Elliot had a shocked look on his face mouth hung wide open. There was Yzla. Her hair was curled. She wore a white button down shirt with a white corset some of the buttons down to show Yzla's chest and trust she had it to show. She also had a pink flower on the side with cotton parade gloves, a plastic cane, her cape was purple and gold and her hat was blue with gold glitter.

She also had tight fishnet tights along with dark purple shorts, knee high boots. She also had bright makeup on.

Yzla rose her head slowly as a smirk was on her face, her eyes were purple. "Is that your sister on stage ?" Harry asked Zevon as Zevon said "Yeah it is."

"It is so amazing to meet all of you guys !" Yzla said as the crowd clapped. She threw her cane in the air as it turned into rose petals. Everyone said "Ooh." as they clapped.

"You like that, we'll you are all going to enjoy the whole show." Yzla said as she went to Miracle and pulled a flower from her ear. "Look Miracle !" Scarlett said clapping her hands as Miracle did the same.

"Now, I like to tell you guys that, I'm a bit sick," as she added "Love sick." as Evalina squealed to herself, this was it. Evalina was shocked to see this new and flirty Yzla.

Yzla rose from the seat she was in before she said "I need a assistance to help me today, I wonder who will it be ?" Yzla asked as the kids in the crowd started to raise their hands before Yzla said "I think I found the person."

She then turned to Jewel. Jewel looked at her confused. "Me ?" Jewel said pointing to herself. Yzla nodded. Jewel walked up obviously not ready to be called on.

"Yzla what are you doing ?" Jewel asked with a fake smile as she hissed through her teeth. Yzla said in a flirty "Just go with it." with that Yzla snapped her fingers and Jewel's outfit changed.

She was wearing a baby blue blazer with a sparkly sliver bodysuit, and sparkly sliver heels with a white bow tie and fishnet tights, her hair straight though the ends where flipped up "Oh god." Jewel said looking at herself the crowd clapped enjoying it.

"Yzla I look-" as Yzla cut her off and said "Pretty, very pretty." which caused Yzla and Jewel to blush at each other. "Y-You think I look pretty ?" as Yzla said "I think you're more prettier than Cinderella herself."

Jewel smiled at Yzla, Yzla then said turning to the crowd, "Alright everybody ! I want you all to meet my assistant the lovely Jewel !" as Jewel bowed to them.

"Now let's start with my first trick !" Yzla said before she had Jewel held her hat. Yzla stood on stage as she held her hands out which caused green magic to glow around them, her eyes fading green before she began to create a giant butterfly out of pure magic.

The kids cheered and tried to touch it. Miracle giggled and the adults where surprised at how strong Yzla was. Yzla smiled and Jewel gave claps. The butterfly was able to be controlled by Yzla as she moved her hands the butterflies moved around.

Yzla then spread her hands apart causing the butterfly to disappear into small green butterflies, the butterflies flew away as everyone clapped and Yzla bowed.

"She's doing so well." Maddy said with claps as Zevon nodded to her. "Next trick !" Yzla said into her magician self.

Yzla took her hat back from Jewel as her eyes emitted green again before it floated on it's own and from her hat sprung plenty of bunnies. The audience clapped again. The bunnies started to hop away towards the park some landing in kids lap as they squealed and hugged the furry creature.

One landed on Adrian's lap. "Eek ! He's adorable, can we keep him ?" he asked Elliot rolled his eyes playful. One of them also landed in Olive and Hollie's lap. Olive held it to her face and squealed. Hollie playful giggled at her.

"Now, for my next to last trick of the day." as Yzla held her hand out to Jewel. "Oh." Jewel said as she took Yzla's hand. "Yzla, what are you doing ?" as Yzla said "Trust me." as she pointed to where she wanted Jewel to stand.

Yzla then said "And now I will turn my assistant into any animal the birthday girl wants." as Miracle giggled as Jewel grew a flushed scared face.

"Please pick something that the assistant would like to turn into." as Jewel looked at Yzla as Yzla smirked flirty winking.

Miracle then babbled with her hands held out "Duckie !" as Jewel grumbled "Oh perfect." as Yzla said "Birthday girl's wish !" as Scarlett and Harry said "Sorry Jewel."

Jewel said "Yeah, Yeah." as Yzla waved her hand using a transmutation spell and it causing green smoke to form around Jewel and within seconds nothing was left but a white duck as Jewel said "Quack." waddling around the stage.

The crowd clapped as Chelsea said "Oh my-" as Aubrey said in a jokey way "Duck." as she pulled out her phone to record as she laughed into her palm.

"Some other suggestions ?" Yzla asked the crowd as the kids say "Dog !" "Cat !" "Pegasus !" "Dragon !"

With each suggestions, Yzla turned Jewel into the animal. Big and small. The squad even through in some animals to mess with Jewel. In mid transformation, Yzla turned Jewel back.

Pegasus's wings came from her back and her face went back to normal along with her whole body. She looked queasy and shaky. Yzla noticed.

"Ok and that my dear audience is the end of our show, thank you all and be sure to enjoy the treats !" Yzla said with a smile before a magic ring appeared around her hand causing her to go forward in time to where her and Jewel had disappeared and the stage was not set.

The crowd clapped. Yzla had popped the two behind a tree. While making sure to see if nobody was there, Jewel produced to vomit. "Oh my god Jewel !" she told her as she made a bottle of water come in her hands.

Once finished Jewel wiped her mouth off with a napkin she had. "A-Are you ok ?" she asked her as Jewel said "W-Well, I felt like you made a fool of me onstage !" as Yzla titled her head, "What, make a fool of you ?"

"Yes ! I didn't like what you did Yzla, not one bit !" as Yzla said "I thought you were enjoying the show !" as Jewel said "I was just playing along. I mean that was totally embarrassing !"

"Well, I've done worse to embarrass myself in front of you." as Yzla said fist pressed under chin, "Like the time you hit me in the nose by accident, causing me to have a huge nose bleed, and the other time you passed out, and the other time you got really tongue tied with me, and-" as Jewel shouted "OK, I get it !"

"Oh, I was about to say the time when your walking in front of me and your long skirt flew up." as Jewel grumbled "Not helping." cheeks red remembering the whole moment, she avoided Yzla for thirty three minutes before remembering they sat next to each other in Math Class.

"B-But, the only reason I wanted to do this magician show was to help you." as Jewel said, "I hate that was your only reason. I mean you should have wanted to do it for Scarlett and Harry, and what was with the costume and why where you acting weird ?"

"Weird ?" as Jewel said "Yeah weird, I mean the flirty way you acted. It wasn't like you at all. And it was a kid birthday, that wan't the Yzla I know on that stage."

"And it sure isn't the Yzla I want to know." Jewel said grabbing a nearby towel to cover herself up as she said "Excuse me Yzla." as she walked away from the daughter of Yzma.

Yzla chest fell and rose. She was full of embarrassment and felt like she just got rejected, her eyes spark green she could fell her power start to lose control by the way the tables were starting to rock back and forth.

She sighed before hurrying to get away from everyone else.

HARRY'S POV

"Today is going really well." Scarlett said to Harry. Harry smiled at her as they both were  walking around the park pulling Miracle who was inside a wagon. "And I believe Miracle has enjoyed her day."

It was close to afternoon and the end of Miracle's birthday. Scarlett smiled at Miracle who was playing with her early birthday gift which was a toy kitten. She leaned her head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry noticed, "How do you feel ?"he asked as the to came to a stop. "What do you mean ?" she asked him as Harry said, "I mean. I know this must be hard for you Lioness."

"Har, I'm fine. I swear." Scarlett said telling a clear lie that went through her teeth. Harry gave her a look knowing the lie.

Scarlett noticed his look. She huffed as she cleared her throat. "I-I mean it's been hard and there have been real struggles not just for me but for Miracle. I was shammed on the Isle and I had nobody to turn to, but her. My life was a never ending competition and training with Ginny, that I never stopped and thought if I wanted more than to just be The Lioness. But then I had her."

Scarlett looked back to Miracle as she said "I was so lonely, but I was blessed with Miracle. And I feel like I don't deserve her." as tears fell fully down her face. "I tried to kill her Harry with poison. If It hated been for me seconding guessing myself I wouldn't have her. We wouldn't have our Miracle."

"I just want to be a good mother. And there is still so much I need to learn about and so much more I'm learning about her. Honestly I'm scared, but I know that I will never give up on her and that she will grow up loved and nutrient and be surrounded by her family because they love her so much. I love her so much."

Scarlett let one more tear fall before Harry wiped her tears with his thumb. "Sorry." she told him as Harry said, "It's alright lioness, I understand. I wasn't here for months but it feels like she's apart of me. My Little Cub, and you are a amazing mother Scarlett and you will continue to be a amazing mother for Miracle's snake"

"Thank you babe." Scarlett told Harry as Harry said "What are fiancee for." as they heard "Scarlett ! Harry !" Scarlett wiped her eyes one last time before they saw the others.

"Come on where about to play a game !" Olive said bouncing on her toes. Scarlett chuckled at her as Harry kissed her cheek. "Coming Ol." she told her as she walked over before Olive grabbed her hand.

Harry looked at Scarlett laughing with Olive and Maddy before he smiled at her.

CJ'S POV

The party had been gone and went. The squad {all expect Yzla and Jewel} had went back to Scarlett and Harry's room for Miracle to open presents.

Miracle had gotten a lot of toys, including books from Olive and some educational games, with new clothes from Rosalie and a baby swing set from Zevon which he was gonna help Harry set up tomorrow.

They all were eating cupcakes. "It's so good." as Danielle added "Huge upgraded from Isle cupcakes"

"You mean less bug legs." Rosalie added as Devon was drinking water next to her and stealing pieces of her cupcakes. "I think the cupcakes are great."

"I can't have too much. Cupcakes goes to your hips." Aubrey said putting down her half eaten cupcake down as she wiped her mouth off with a napkin.

"May I ?" Hollie asked already having five empty plates stacked to the side of her. She was able to get to Christyn and she was able to try the first batch she made she was aware of the chocolaty taste but this one was so much more better.

"Hollie, isn't this your what fifth dessert ?" Olive asked her drinking water as Hollie turned to her girlfriend and gave a simply smile her mouth stuffed with chocolate icing leaving her unable to talk.

Olive giggled at her brushing her thumb over Hollie's cheek causing her to turn pink. Scarlett came out of Miracle's room as she bounced Miracle in her arm she was playing with her toy.

"Well, I'll say Birthday Party was a success." as she made her way to the couch. Evalina's legs were over Danielle's as she said "Drink ?" as Scarlett nodded, she needed it.

She had pumped earlier so it would be enough to fill Miracle if she got hungry. She smiled before she took a sip.

"I'm happy Miracle was happy. She looked like she enjoyed herself." Rosalie said as Devon said "It must have been everything you've and Har have every wanted for her."

"Yep, and now we have it. Just glad we don't have to spend it alone. At least we have you guys." as everyone chuckled at them.

Scarlett grabbed Harry's hand. Maddy then said "Well aside from all that we've been through, I think were getting somewhere squad."

"We have so much to look forward to. The Neon Lights Prom, Homecoming, The Royal Cotillion, Prep Rally's and-"

"Finals." Devon said as Rosalie said "Don't remind me. I have four to take in total."

"That's nothing I have six." Elliot said as Evalina said "Sending my blessings." as Beatrice said "I'm holding a study session in the library, who wants to study Basic Chivarly with me ?"

"Me, me." Adrian said as Beatrice said "It's a date." as Adrian said "You bring the bi and I'll bring the gay."

Beatrice chuckled at Adrian as Adrian smiled at her.

"You know one thing Hol." Olive said to Hollie as Hollie asked "Hmm." as Olive looked at Scarlett and said, "I've never asked you guys how you meet."

Scarlett and Hollie shared looks with one another. "That's true, I thought you meet Scarlett from Ginny." Harriet told Hollie as Hollie and Scarlett said "God no." at the same time.

"So how did you guys meet ?" Adrian asked them as Harry said "I remember, it was a slow night at the shop and Uma had the bright idea to throw a small party there. Invited a small amount of people."

"Including me." Scarlett said as Hollie sipped her sparkling water as Scarlett said "Well, me and Hollie ran into one another, simple as that." as Hollie looked off to the side with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Shut up Hol." Scarlett told her as Olive said "I feel like Scarlett left something out." with a grin before Scarlett and Hollie with shared looks said together, "It's classified."

"Oh come on." Danielle said with a pout. "A night only we will know." Hollie said as Scarlett said "What a eventful night it was." smirking as Hollie said "So much fun happened ." as Scarlett smirk again drinking her drink as Hollie gave her classic lip bite before doing the same.

"Gross, both of you."  Danielle said causing Evalina to chuckle. "Well let's be real Hol has great taste in women." as Hollie said "Thank you." hand over her heart as she smiled at Olive, Scarlett and Devon who playful rolled their eyes.

"I have dress fittings we have to get each one of your fitted for dresses." as Evalina said "I'm going first, my dress needs to be sparkly and hot." as Danielle said "Sounds like normal Evalina."

Hollie drank her sparkling water before her phone went off inside her back pant's pocket. She saw the number and let it go to voice mail.

"Is that dad ?" CJ asked her as Hollie nodded to her. "You know Hol, he's changed. You should answer it, give him a chance."

"I'll see that myself." Hollie said as she added "He wakes up one thing and decides he wants to be a father, that is complete-"

"Hollie, baby's in the room." Devon told her best friend.

Hollie sighed, " I shouldn't expect much. He's a villain and I'm a villain kid. Love and care didn't mean anything to villains and their kids, but he was loving and care."

"I don't understand why he acts that way." as Harry said "He lost our mother Hollie."

A voice popped inside Hollie's head, it made her grew upset and lash out at her brother's comment.

"Just because you lose your wife doesn't me you give up on your kids !" She hissed to Harry voice risen, she had her glass cup in her hand her eyes sparked a bright red and it caused the glass in her hand to shatter.

"Hol." Olive said gabbing her hand to calm her down. 

Hollie's eyes shifted down to Miracle and it caused her eyes to fade from their bright red and her eyes to go soft as a heavy pit was in her stomach. She saw that Miracle's lip started to quiver and with that she busted into crying. Hollie's outburst had scared her. "N-No, no." Hollie said as Miracle rose her watery eyes at Hollie.

Hollie held Miracle in her arms. "I'm sorry Nugget, auntie didn't mean to scare you." Hollie said in a baby voice to Miracle.

"I never want to scare you." Hollie said as Hollie wiped Miracle's eyes with her thumb.

She sshed her and slowly rocked her back and forth.

Hollie wouldn't admit it but CJ saw that Miracle had made her better.

Her older sister had a soft spot for babies, and Miracle and her had a great relationship. She was wondering how it would be for her and Ol when they settled down and had kids of their own.

Hollie said "Maybe I deserve it." with a small voice crack, slit tears could be find in third Hook eyes. Hollie barley cried and when she did it was rare.

She had done a good job of bottle up her feelings for years and it was something they all had in common with one another.

CJ knew Hollie wasn't ready to open up fully though.

Hollie sniffled before she put on a smile turning to Miracle who was awake as Hollie said to her "But were not gonna talk about the grumpy old meanie, because it's a good day cause it's you're birthday." as Miracle looked at her aunt.

"I love you." Hollie told Miracle as Miracle had her fingers in her mouth before she babbled "Thank you." as Hollie laughed at her. Miracle smiled at her aunt.

"I think I know what time it is." Scarlett said as Beatrice said "It's cake time."

Hollie had set up Miracle in her high chair. She also put her birthday hat on her, she tried to take it off but Harriet told her she looked cute with it on.

Maddy dimed the lights which is when Zevon came through with the birthday cake. It was very pretty. It was a two tier cake and was a pirate princess theme. Zevon's eyes glowed blue as he lit the candles.

With that the squad starter to sing happy birthday. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Miracle, Happy Birthday To You."

"Make a wish sweetie." Harry told her as Miracle blew out the 1 candle. Everyone clapped for her. "Good job baby girl !" Scarlett told her as Miracle clapped her hands.

They each got a piece of cake, Scarlett was excited to find out Christyn had put candy on the inside. Let's just say it was to die for.

Miracle got the first slice. It was a tiny piece, Harry wanted to give her a even bigger piece but Scarlett didn't want her to have to much sugar.

CJ couldn't wait to see how Miracle was going to act when she got older.

She bite into her cake with a fork, she took bite's after bite's so the gang thought the cake was good for her taste.

Harry and Scarlett where on both side of her. Miracle took a piece of cake from her fork and proceeded to fed it to her parents. Scarlett giggled as she took some from her fork.

Miracle fed Harry a piece of her cake aswell. Soon she ditched the fork and digged in with her hands. "Yep, she's truly a hook."

"That's my girl." Harry said ruffling her hair up.

Scarlett rolled her eyes at him. Maddy then proceeded to clink the side glass with a psionic knife. The other's looked at her. "I can grateful say, today was somewhat normal for us. Enjoying ourselves as a family, each and every single one of us."

"Which is why I ask for my dearest Harriet to put this blindfold over your eyes." as Maddy gave Harriet a blindfold. "Mads, what's this for ?" Harriet said putting her glass down.

"You'll find out soon enough." Maddy told her as she tied the  blindfold over Harriet's eyes.

"I'm scared." Harriet joked with laughter causing everyone to laugh around her.

Maddy brought Harriet to a chair to sit down in and then said "Here goes nothing."

"And by the way Scarlett and your younger brother gave me the right to do this on today."

Maddy's eyes suddenly went a bright pink and she held her hands out causing the room's appearance to change.

Instead of Hollie and Scarlett dorm room it was now decorated in colorful balloons and roses and bright lights.

"You can take off your blindfold." Harriet reached behind the back of her head in order to take off her blindfold once she did she noticed the room change.

"Wow." She said looking around as Elliot said trying to hold in joy, "You might wanna take a look at the balloons in the back."

Harriet turned around in order  to see as she read the balloon going by words "Will you Marry-" her eyes went wide seeing the last word as she turned to Maddy, with wide eyes and a bright smile.

Maddy held her hand out which made bright pink chaos magic appear inside of her palm

Causing a red stain box to appear in her hand and inside was a rainbow engagement ring halfway the size of the box.

Maddy said "Harriet. Since we have been together, I've felt completely more alive. You have always put me before anything you do, and have truly shown me the meaning of happiness and true love. Family is the most important thing for you, and I can't wait to see how you are with kids of our own. I'm ready to grow old with you and seeing more of the woman that you are." Maddy said tears in eyes.

CJ cried a bit. Zevon gave her a napkin. "Thank you." she told him. "So, I will now ask the question I've been waiting to ask you since the moment we watched the stars together, will you Harriet Diana Hook. My best friend. My teammate. My Honey Bun," she said at the end laughing a bit as Harriet laughed at her to tears going down her eyes.

"Marry me." Harriet giggled at her rising from her seat before taking the ring from the box as she put the ring on her finger and said with a smile, "Yes, I would love to marry you Maddy."

"Really ?" Maddy asked as Harriet said "Really." with a head nod. Maddy smiled at her before hugging her tightly as Harriet did the same thing to her.

The other's clapped as Harriet and Maddy kissed for a couple of seconds. Maddy sliding her fingers in Harriet's bob.

Harriet pulled away before hugging Maddy tightly as Maddy grinned at her back.

"Congratulations sis." as Maddy cried hugging him. Zevon kissed her cheek. Harriet asked "You guys knew ?" to her siblings with happy tears as she hugged all of them as Harry added "Every second." as CJ burst into happy tears saying "I'm so happy for you." as Hollie said "You are going to rock a wedding dress"

"Congratulations sis." Zevon told her as Maddy cried to him as Zevon even had some tears sliding down his cheek as he kissed her cheek before saying into her ear

"You deserve it."

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🅶🆄🆈🆂 🅵🅾🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅸🅽🅶 !

✩•̩̩͙ *˚⁺‧͙ ⁺ •° + *•̩̩͙✩. •̩̩͙*˚ ⁺‧͙⁺ ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*• ̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚ * •

Well, well, well, how the writer has returned.... It feels good to be back 😊

Man do I have a lot to talk about number one where the heck I've been 😖

I've been away for a whole month and haven't been updating nor have I been in the update mood number one because of school 🏫

Oh how school kills everything am I right ? Especially writers but I'm currently on fall break so yay 😁

Also my mental health has been trash lately, straight trash and I would never want my writing to be affected by my mental state so I've been taken time off. 😙

But I'm here now so that's nice, and I'll be back for the updates.

We had alot happen in this chapter. I wanted to write a feel good chapter like this so it was just the squad partying for Miracle's first birthday 🥳

And we saw some cute moments between Scarlett, Miracle and Harry which was cute and we saw some really wholesome squad moments 🌟

Well aside from Yzla and Jewel but we're not gonna get into that.

And the big thing Maddy and Harriet are engaged now !!! Maddy is officially on her way to become Mrs. Hook 💍

But I'm ready for this because let's be honest, Harriet deserves her happiness after all her and her siblings been through 😎

Speaking of them, a family member of there's is coming back into the picture... Captain James Hook is coming back into the family picture ❤️

Also next chapter is going to deal with the some tough subjects which I don't include much in this book but it's a pretty big one for the type of book this is which is homophobia and sexism and it's gonna revolve highly around our pirate girl Hollie ✨

And Beatrice sinning Did I Mention 👑🎤

Also did even mention the Halloween special coming up soon👻🎃💀

But this outro is getting long so let's wrap it up 👍🏾

🏳️‍🌈 Anyway again I know I say this a lot but love ya guys,  thank you guys for 755 followers and sticking around to read this book along with helping this book reach 30.2K Stay strong during theses rough times and stay mentally strong, till next time, see you guys soon and have a amazing day/night Mawah > 3 🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
57K 757 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
13.7K 479 46
Y/n, daughter of the Mad Hatter, and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, were always best friends. They weren't like the other ruthless VK's, and they cer...
608 46 14
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...