Unexpectedly Fell In Love(Dis...

By abi3ey0x

Kacey Stone is a 19 year old teen who is soon to be 20. Till now her life has never turned out the way she pl... More

Author's Note
CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 6

53 46 62
By abi3ey0x

KACEY's POV
After the lunch, some of the students went back to their respective dorms while some decided to use the time to explore USA since today is the last day we could use freely without any stress. Even I wanted to explore but I didn't wanted to disturb Gemma, Eric or Nicholas for it. So I decided to return back to my dorm. And yaa Gemma was correct Nicholas and Eric were staying in the same building with us just the only difference was they were staying in the second floor while I and Gemma were staying in the first floor. Gemma even informed me that in total 10 students are staying in this dorm building. In our floor me Gemma and one more girl named Camila is staying. I met Camila few minutes ago while we were returning from the lunchroom. She was really sweet and quiet too. By looking at her one could easily tell that she loved reading books. While we were returning from the lunchroom I even saw two books in her hand which was most probably borrowed from the University library.

Again in the second floor Nicholas, Eric and a boy named Klaus was staying. Even though I haven't met Klaus yet but by what Gemma told me about him, he is a party animal,who doesn't gives a shit about what people thinks of himself.

In the ground floor four students are living. Gemma told me more like warned me about them. She told me that in the ground floor three girls and one boy is living. The three girls like to think that they are Queens and about the boy, I don't know why but the moment Gemma mentioned me about the boy both Eric and Nicholas immediately changed their face, I mean Nicholas giving a cold face is still justified but Eric I repeat Eric giving a hard look??? Like seriously??. The moment I saw the looks on their face I didn't made any move to ask Gemma about that guy and Gemma also didn't went deep into it she just told me to be beware of them. Their names were Haley, Olivia, Melissa and Marcus.

After returning to my dorm I decided to take a quick nap. As soon as I laid down on the comfy bed I immediately drifted off to deep slumber.

While I was sleeping I hear a loud knock ohh it was not knock but someone was literally banging my dorm door. At first I thought I was dreaming but then I heard someone shouting my name. Who the hell is disturbing my beauty sleep?? Even though I was physically awake but mentally I wasn't so as soon as I got up from the bed to see who that person was, I literally banged my toes at the corner of the bed and that really hurted ಥ‿ಥ.

That injury bought me to my conscious state and I thought that whoever that person was at my door, he or she should have a good reason to come otherwise that person will be dead by my hands today.

So I immediately opened my door and Ladies and gentlemen the person banging my door, shouting my name at the top of the voice, waking me up from my precious sleep and most importantly due to whom I was injured was Mr Eric Jordan. This idiot will be dead today if he doesn't have a good reason.

"Whattt Eric?? What the hell are you doing here" I said more like questioned him with an irritated expression.

"Gosh girl why are you shouting like that , did something happen to you??" He asked me with a smile

"Control Kacey control don't kill him now, he still hasn't got the chance to justify his actions so till then control" I assured myself and gave myself a mental talk.

"Eric if you are here to spat all this rubbish then I am going to close the door" I said

"Okay okay Kacey, I am here to ask you if you want to join me to MacDonald's that has opened recently"?? Eric asked me

And God as soon as I heard about food whatever anger I had on this boy everything went away and a huge smile formed on my face.

"I would love to do that Eric but with one condition I will go with you and you can't get away with it now because you disturbed my sleep and because of you I even got injured" I said with a determined look so that he takes whatever I said seriously.

"Fine fine but what is that one condition Kacey"??

"Okay so the condition is you will have to pay for my food and remember you can't say NO" I told him

"Ohh that's the only thing? fine I will pay now if everything is settled let's go"

"Yaay okay but let me get ready first, so just give me 15 minutes"

"What 15 minutes?? Here I am dying to taste the food of the new MacDonald's and you are telling me you will take 15 Minutes to just get ready"? Eric whined

"Eric!!! 15 minutes is the fastest time I take to get ready so you have to either wait or you have to wait so choice is yours"

"Girl is their even a choice?? Either way I will have to wait. Fine fine I will wait but be quick otherwise I will go alone to enjoy the food" said Eric with a irritated look

"Eric if you leave me and enjoy the food alone, I will literally punch your pretty face so don't even think to do that" I warned him with a smile.

"Pffft you are talking like Gemma now" said Eric with a grumpy face.

"Okay so you wait I will be back in 15 minutes" I said and Eric noded in return.

After I got ready I quickly grabbed my phone and the purse from the table and informed Eric that I am ready.

"Hey I am ready let's get going" I said.

As soon as I said that Eric face immediately lit up like a child who has been told that he will be taken to amusement park.

"Atlast you are here now let's go I am hungry like anything" and with this he took my hand and pulled me by my hands.

"Gosh Eric whats the hurry, the restaurant is just 2 minutes away from the University so either way we will reach there before it closes".

"Kacey if we don't speed up now we might not get to taste their special burger and fries so stop complaining and come with me"

"Fine Eric fine but atleast leave my hand I am totally capable of walking on my own" I said

"I know that Kacey but if I leave your hand you will walk slow and because of you I won't be able to eat the special burger" said Eric

"Oo my God Eric you are a bigger foodie than me".

Even though the MacDonald's was just 2 minutes away from the University we reached then in a minute all thanks to Eric great running speed.

We got settled in one of the booth and gave the waiter our order. I ordered their Jumbo triple layer burger with fries and strawberry milkshake and Eric ordered the same burger I ordered but along with that he ordered fried chicken and fries. He even ordered chocolate milkshake.

While our order was being prepared I decided to talk with Eric .

"Hey Eric why you didn't brought Gemma and Nicholas with you, we all could have eaten together" I asked him

As soon as Eric heard Nicholas name he immediately gave me a smirk THIS IDIOT.

"What"??? I immediately snapped at him.

"Nothing I was just thinking about something" he said innocently as if will not know what he was thinking.

"And yaa Gemma and Nicholas are fitness freak so that didn't come with me to eat and they do this everytime with me. Whenever I make some plan to go and eat somewhere they ditch me" he said with a irritated look.

"Awww it's okay Eric, from the next time you make plans to go and eat somewhere you can count on me for that. I promise I won't ditch you, unless and until I have some emergency" I said sincerely.

Hearing this Eric immediately became happy and hugged me but that was more of a brotherly hug so I hugged him back. I don't know why but the moment I bumped into him in the University I felt as if I have some connection with this idiot.

After that the waiter bought our food and as soon as it was placed on our table both of us started eating it without any further ado.

While we were eating Eric tried to steal my fries but I caught him in his act and slapped his hand. He gave me a sly smile and acted as if he was innocent.

Once we finished eating Eric payed the bill and we made our way back to the University. While we were walking back to the University I checked the time, it was 6:30 pm and all the students need to reach their dorms by 8 pm since our dinner is served at sharp 8:30 pm so I thought to take a quick walk.

While we were walking Eric told me about his family. He told me that he is has a older brother who is to be married soon with his girlfriend, most probably next year on the month of September and his family owns a huge chain of hotels which will soon be handed to him. He even told me that his mother is a famous jewelry designer.

After that he told me how he,Gemma and Nicholas met each other. He said to me that before the three were born their parents were best friends and due to which they were forced to spend most of their time together. He even told me that at first he and Gemma couldn't tolerate each other even for a second but somehow with time they started understanding each other and now they are literally best friends. I wanted to ask him about Nicholas too but didn't because I know if I ask Eric about Nicholas he will start making fun of me. I really didn't want to take that risk so I kept quiet.

We were so much into talking that we couldn't get how the time went by. At 7:30 pm we decided that we should get back to the University.

The moment we entered into our dorm building I bumped into a blonde girl. She was really pretty with an average height.

"Ohh I am really sorry, I didn't see you coming" I apologized to her immediately

"Ouch!!! Girl don't you have eyes or you don't use them?? Stupid girl" She snapped at me.

Hearing this I clutched my hands in anger and wanted to punch her face in that very moment. But before I could do something Eric gave a nice reply to her and that literally calmed my anger down.

"Ohh Melissa don't you think you are the one who should say sorry??, I mean it was clearly your fault. Oh leave it people always tend to ignore you. You are so into being in Haley's Shadow or I can say Haley's slave that you have lost your real self and due to which your existence in your own life has become almost invisible so maybe Kacey over here didn't see you coming and by mistake bumped into you". He said to the girl whose name was Melissa according to what I heard just now.

Even though I didn't know what just happened now but by what Eric told surely tells that Melissa and Eric had something in the past because as soon as Melissa saw Eric a painful expression maybe guilt was clearly visible in her eyes.

"Hey Kacey let's go, talking to her is just wasting your precious time" with this Eric took me with him. I wanted to ask him what just happened now but thought that the time was not correct so I let that go. Once the elevator reached my floor I gave Eric a smile and bade goodbye to him.

"Bye Eric"

"Bye Kacey and sorry for what happened just now. Meet you at the lunchroom at 8:30" with this he closed the door of the elevator and went away.

I then went to my dorm room. Once I scanned my card to open the door Gemma came running from her room.

"God Kacey where were you?? I knocked on your door for atleast 10 times" said Gemma

"Oh really sorry Gemma I went out with Eric to eat"

"Ahhh should have known, both being foodie must have gone to eat out" said Gemma

"Since you both already ate are you up for dinner"?? Asked Gemma

"Yes Gemma why won't we" I said with a surprised reaction

"Ohh God how much you both can eat" Gemma deadpanned.

"Okay since it's still 8pm we have 30 minutes to dinner so let's do gossip till then" said Gemma

"Fine let's go" with this both Gemma and I went inside to my room.

"So Kacey, are you excited for tommorow?? It's our first class tommorow" squealed Gemma.

"Yes I am and I am more than excited for orientation".

"Hey what are you wearing for orientation tommorow"?? Asked Gemma

"Don't know still haven't decided yet" I answered

"What?? you still haven't decided yet" said Gemma getting horrified.

"Nope"

"My God Kacey, let me take a look of your closet and decide your dress for tommorow" said Gemma

"Fine"I agreed with her since I know that I won't win with Gemma in an argument.

With this Gemma started examining my closet with a very serious look

"Hey Kacey I must say, you really have a good taste in clothes. I am very impressed" said Gemma

"Thank you Gemma" I said with a proud smile.

"Hey you should wear this dress. It's really pretty but at the same time simple which can be totally wore for a orientation program" said Gemma's

"Fine Gemma I will wear that. Just keep that dress aside so that in the morning I don't have to go into panic mode to find the dress".

"Haha fine I am keeping the dress in the very corner so it can be easily found"

"So Kacey, since you met all the three of us what do you think of us individually"?? Questioned Gemma

"Okay, honestly I just met you all today so I don't think I know you all that nicely or is capable enough to tell my views on you all but if I still have to answer the question I would say you all are really amazing. I mean Eric is a really fun going person and most importantly foodie too. Again you, Gemma, you are really kind and sweet and the best thing is you are the first friend I made in the University. And Nicholas I don't know what I should tell about him because I haven't even talked to him yet" I answered Gemma sincerely.

"Awww thank you so much for your sweet and honest answer Kacey and yaa about Nicholas he is a really good person. If you try to understand him, he is the most sweetest person you will ever meet. The only problem he has is trouble in letting people in his life. But once you are in his life he will never hurt you or let others hurt you. And I can assure you that" said Gemma.

After hearing what Gemma told about Nicholas I wanted to know him. The moment I met him in the lunchroom I saw something in his eyes, a hint of pain and sorrow. One who can read eyes can easily tell that even though he had people beside him but he was still lonely. I don't if my assumption was right or wrong but if it's right I pray that he get someone with whom he can share all those things freely.

Hey guys so this the end of chapter 6. I hope you like it and if you like it don't forget to vote and comment ❤️. This chapter was just a filler because I wanted you all to enjoy Eric, Gemma and Kacey's friendship too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 878 41
š“£š“±š“²š“¼ š“²š“¼ š“½š“±š“® š“¼š“®š“ŗš“¾š“®š“µ š“øš“Æ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘¬ š‘“š‘¬. š“š“µš“½š“±š“øš“¾š“°š“± š“Ŗ š“Æš“µš“Ŗš“¼š“±š“«š“Ŗš“¬š““ š“½š“®š“¬š“±š“·š“²š“ŗš“¾š“® š”€š“øš“¾š“µš“­ š“«š“® š“¾š“¼š“®š“­ š“²š“· š“½š“±š“²š“¼...
624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
933K 43.7K 58
Everyone loves Nicholas Dawson. He is the golden boy, the one with perf*ct grades, a gorgeous girlfriend and a bunch of popular friends. Nathan Dawso...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...