COTE: REVIVAL

By khalid_835

fanfic of Classroom of the Elite disclaimer: The original work belongs to Syougo Kinugasa. And all the rights... More

prologue

651 52 16
By khalid_835

After a rough two weeks finally, the uninhabited island exam is over.

A lot of things happened during the exam, I managed to make Nanase my ally, Kōenji took first place and now have been granted his freedom, Nagumo confronted me and got humiliated, and the most important thing that I managed to fend of Tsukishiro attacks.

I'm currently lying on my bed enjoying my summer vacation while thinking, this school give us those hellish exams but thanks to this school I managed to obtain my freedom although .

But even then, I'm not satisfied, the fact still remains that I was still a bird trapped in a cage. A bigger cage.

I looked back at the time I spent at this school. To think that it has been almost a year and half since I steeped in this school, time goes by fast, that means I have less than two years until I return to that place.

Although I'm neutral to that place, if I would had given a choice, I will choose not to go back. well, no use thinking about this, that man will never let me be.

For now, I will enjoy my time here as much as I can, or that what I would like to think. After what happened between me and Nagumo on the island there is no way that he will leave me alone. And there's also Amasawa which turned out to be the white room student, I can't understand that girl at all.

Getting out of my room, walking around the ship I noticed a lot of third year students throwing glances at me every now and then.

Sigh

'This is going to be troublesome.' I thought.

While I was lost in my thoughts, I noticed something flying around, wait, is that a butterfly?

It actually is, and a blue butterfly at that.

Strange, what is it doing here? You usually find them in a grass field or a jungle not in the middle of a sea.

Ding

Hmm...? It seems that I got a notification. I ignored that weird encounter and checked out my phone.

Ohh! I got a message from Kei.

[Kiyotaka, can we meet up? I want to talk to you.]

[Sure.] I replied.

She sent me a location shortly after I replied.

The one that texted me was Karuizawa Kei, class c girls' leader and also my girlfriend. It been more than a week since the last time we've seen each other, so it's understandable that she missed me. As I was the same, I think. But from her message I think there's more to it than just seeing each other. And I think I have a basic idea of what it is.

Well, that's good as I also want to tell her about what happened between me and Ichinose. Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Ichinose fell in love with someone like me. A good-natured girl who could trust even her enemies, and a horrible human being who think the others are just tools for him to use is quite the opposite. Although I'm trying to change it still not possible for us to be together, and I think she deserve someone better.

Oh. It seems that I arrived at the meeting place. Looking around I saw a beautiful girl resting her hands at the railing. Her purple shining eyes staring at the moon. Her blonde hair fluttering with the wind. her silky smooth skin shining in the moon light. If this was a painting, beautiful will be its title. As I was mesmerized in this scene Kei noticed me.

"Kiyotaka...."

"Kei...."

We stared at each other in complete silence, there's no one here just the two of us. I took a step towards her and she took a step too. Kei's now at arm length in front of me, I slowly raised my left hand and touched her right cheek. In response she rested her head in my hand and closed her eyes. I moved closer to her bit by bit. Now I can feel her warm breath on my skin and my heart start beating faster. Then her lips met mine.

Although this is my second time kissing her, it still felt good.

After a few seconds our lips separated. Kei after processing what we did immediately blushed, so I decided to do what a good a boyfriend do to his girlfriend. Tease her.

"Kei you messaged me as soon as we got our phone, did you miss that much?" I tried to tease her but,

"Yes.." I wasn't expecting her to answer honestly so I got a little surprised.

Noticing me not responding she grinned like a little girl but I didn't fail to notice her red cheek.

"Did you---

Click

  Suddenly I heard someone taken a picture with their phone. Looking for this someone who was holding the phone, I saw the cause of my discomfort earlier.

Nagumo Miyabi

"Hoho, look who we have here, Ayanokōji and Karuizawa? What? are you guys in a night date or something?" Nagumo said while grinning.

Despite not tailing me from the beginning he is here. He probably told his underling to call him immediately after seeing me, that is why they were giving me those stares earlier.

It seems I got careless in the heat of the moment. I need to reflect on that. Now what to do in this situation.

"What are you doing here president?" I ignored his question and changed the subject.

His smile only got bigger in response "changing the subject, eh? Just so you know Kiriyama already told me about the both of you. Being partners or something like that."

I see. It seems Kiriyama already consider me his enemy. He probably told him about our meeting in the winter break while hiding the purpose of the meeting. It seems that he become desperate to reach class A, and I think Nagumo already know about that.

Well, I guess no use hiding this "it seems Kiriyama spilled the beans, so what next?"

His smiled vanished and he frowned, did he seriously think something like this will make me react?

"hoh, so you don't mind me informing the whole school about this, right?" he tried to make me react for the second time.

Before I could respond Kei said "it's fine, we already decided to make our relationship public anyway."

Nagumo was surprised by her word. I already guessed that this what she wanted to talk about, but I didn't think she will declare that in front of Nagumo so I was quite surprised myself.

"heh, hahahha!" suddenly he burst out laughing. "I see. I see, seems like my school life won't be boring!" he said while grinning "be prepared Ayanokōji, I will pay you back for what you did in the island. No matter the method." He said the last word while glancing at Kei.

Sigh. I guess he finally declared war against me. That was my true motive all along, I knew after what happened at the island that Nagumo will be enraged and confront me about it, but the problem was when. So, after confirming that he ordered his year to monitor me, I deliberately acted carless and let him interrupt us. I wanted to avoid him declaring war in front of many people as it will get me in trouble, so, that's why I made this situation. Although meeting Kei was also a reason, like this I got two birds with one stone.

"Good job." I said after confirming that Nagumo left.

"Well, being with you a for a long time has affected me." Kei said with a proud smile in her face. It's important not to show any weakness to your enemy. If Nagumo notices any kind of reaction or hesitation from us when he mentioned exposing our relationship, he will surely use that to his advantage. but Kei's words foiled his attempt.

"I see, as expected from my girlfriend."

"!!!"

And she's completely red now. Cute.

"S-so, what are you going to do now Kiyotaka? I know you can win against him but his not an easy opponent, right?"

Regardless of her intention to change the topic she's right. Excluding the fact that he has an entire grade under his control, He will use anything to destroy his enemy, like what he did during the training camp exam.

"It seems I will have to say goodbye to my peaceful life."

"Yeah..."

I don't understand. Is it wrong for someone like me to wish for a normal life? What a bad luck.

"hmm? A butterfly?" Kei muttered.

I moved my head to the direction Kei's looking at. Hmm? It's the same butterfly I saw before and It's flying towards us. Will, that's weird. I decided to ignore it and started walking with Kei beside me when a flash of light blinded my eyes.

"Huh?! What is this?!" Kei screamed.

I don't know either. I didn't sense any presence near us so I don't think it's someone trying to kidnap us.

Suddenly Kei fell to her knees holding her head. I tried to call her many times but she seems to lose conscious. Suddenly my head started hurting and my vision is getting blurry by the second, until I fell to the ground.

1555 words
Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season