Garcello X Reader Lemon

By linkxlino1

I tried to keep this as gender neutral as possible so anyone can read and feel comfy! I hope you all enjoy! I... More

Fun times!
Holy cow...
So uh-
Series of unfortunate events.
WAH
Garcello X Reader with ED
Hey uh... yeesh
Most likely my last update.

Garcello X Male! Reader Lemon

11.1K 156 1.7K
By linkxlino1

(For this please keep in mind I am a female trying to write for male genitalia. Be gentle with my writing.)
Today was a lazy day. You cuddled with your boyfriend, Garcello, laying on top of him. You were both watching TV on the couch. Some random show Garcello found that he thought could be interesting. All was calm and peaceful.

Calm and peaceful tended to be boring for you though. Though Garcello liked it more than anyone.

You traced invisible lines on his exposed stomach. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He was a rather chunky man, not that you minded in the slightest. He was a lot skinnier when you first met him. But you started making him meals and getting him a bit heavier and honestly, the look suited him better than being nothing but skin and bones. You kissed his tummy lightly.

"What are you doing?" Garcello chuckled, looking down at you.

"What? Am I not allowed to appreciate my boyfriend's body?" You pouted, putting your chin on his stomach as you looked at him.

"Well... I suppose you can. I have nothing against it. You know that. Worship the body you created." He joked.

You laugh. "I did indeed create this hunk of a man in front of me. That was aaaalll me!" You smile.

Garcello pats your head lovingly before grabbing you and pulling you up to cuddle with him. You blush a bit and smile softly. Garcello was always very physical. Touch was definitely his love language. He enjoyed having his arms wrapped around your body, which he never failed to compliment. 

"You're so handsome... You know that?"

"So you tell me.." You chuckle softly.

"It's true dear.." He said, pressing a long kiss to your temple.

"Yeah yeah.." You smile softly before nuzzling his chin a bit.

The stubble he had always tickled you and never failed to make you giggle. You adjusted yourself and sat up, looking down at him. Garcello raised an eyebrow at you. You smirked and he quickly figured out what was coming.
"Hey... Hey no." He began to smile a bit as the look on your face got more devious.

"It's too late." You giggle"C'mon babe don't." He began to chuckle as he grabbed your hips."It's already in motion." You smirked, cupping his cheeks."Well put it out of motion!" He laughed as you leaned in.

You almost couldn't do it, as you began to laugh a bit harder but you managed to start peppering kisses all over his face. You didn't manage to hold yourself together to finish it though as you stopped half way through to laugh, your forehead resting on his collar as your body shook with laughter. This, in turn, caused Garcello to laugh at you as he held you close. This was one of the many reasons you loved each other. You could make each other laugh.

"You're a dork." You laugh.
"We're both dorks, love." He chuckled. 

"Indeed we are... indeed we are." You smile.

"Straying away from the dorkiness, seeing you on top is a new sight.." He smiled up at you, making you blush a bit.

"Oh! Should I get down?" You ask quickly.

"No no no love. In fact, I like seeing you on top. I don't get to see you look so... bold very often." He says softly, massaging your hips a bit.

"B-B...Bold?" You ask, cocking your head.

"Yeah.. You know how when we are having fun, I'm normally the one on top, pleasuring you?"

"...What are you getting at mister..?" You raise an eyebrow at him which makes him chuckle.

"Well I've been meaning to talk to you about this for awhile love..." He said, sitting up and adjusting you on his lap.

"About... our bedroom time..?" You asked.

"Yeah. I've had a thought in mind and I wanted to see if you'd be willing to try it." He said.

"Ooookay? What is it?" You ask, looking up at him.

"Well... Uhm..." He started to get embarrassed. 

"C'mon don't get nervous now! You started this conversation! See it through!" You laugh, which eased him a bit and made him laugh a bit too.

"Alright alright... I wanted to see if you'd be... interested in... ya know... pegging me?"

He cringed away as he said it.

"Garcie all you had to say is you wanted me to fuck you." You laugh, nuzzling your nose against his in an eskimo kiss.

"Well consent is key babe! I wanted to ask so if you were uncomfortable with it you could have the option to say no!" He said with a blush.

"I know, I know, baby I'm just teasing you." You giggled

"So... yes?" He smiled softly.

"Of course hun. I'd be happy to. Have you done it before?" You asked.

"No uh... You're the first person who I've asked. Have you?" He raised a brow at you.

"Nope! A learning experience for the both of us! Bonding time!" You smile.

"Bonding time my ass... I didn't mean- Don't look at me like that." He laughed, hugging you tightly as a look of immense amusement popped onto your face at his accidental word play. 

He smiled and picked you up carrying you to your room. Once you got there he tossed you onto the bed. 

"I thought I was supposed to be on top." You chuckled.
"You are. Doesn't mean I can't throw you around a bit." He laughed, taking off his hat and ruffling his hair a bit.

You removed your shirt and patted the bed.

"Lay down!" You said, stiffly patting the bed in a joking manner.
"I'm coming I'm coming jeez." He chuckled, laying on the bed, resting his head on the pillows.

You leaned down and began kissing him, lovingly and passionately. His kisses were always so addicting to you, and your kisses were addicting to him. You both loved each other so much and it was pretty obvious to anyone who saw you two. You gently rubbed his stomach before running your hand to the button of his pants and began undoing it. You pulled away a bit and smiled softly as you saw his cheeks were practically on fire.

"You're not used to being dominated are you Garcie...?" You ask softly as you go between his legs and pull his pants off. 

"No... N-Not at all..." He gulped a bit

"That's alright baby... I'll be gentle with you..~" You coo to him, making his cheeks burn more.

His hard-on was already beginning to strain against his boxers. You gently place kisses on the bulge, making him gasp a bit. You chuckle and slowly pull off his boxers, watching his member spring up when they were off. He covered his mouth with one hand, his eyes watching your every move.

You begin trailing kisses up and down his length slowly, teasing him a bit before you sit up. He looked at you with surprise.

"W-What a-are you..." He sputtered before you hushed him.

"Well, I want to get you ready while I pleasure you..~" You smile, getting up and going to the closet, pulling out a 5 inch dildo of average girth. 

Garcello gulped and you chuckled softly at him. You grabbed a bottle of lube and got back on the bed with him. You used a generous amount to cover the dildo and his hole in. Both of you got a laugh when he squeaked when you touched his hole with the cold lube. You slowly prodded his entrance with the dildo, holding his hand with your free one. You slowly pushed it in, causing him to tense.

"You have to relax baby... Tensing makes it hurt..~" You coo as you push.
"I know..~" He panted softly trying to relax.

A small amount of time goes by before you get it all the way in and let him adjust. You kiss his length and take the tip into your mouth to begin sucking as you begin thrusting the dildo in and out of him slowly. 

"H-Hahh~!" He mewled, covering his mouth.
You giggle softly before taking more of him into your mouth as you thrust the dildo.

His hand that was holding yours let go and went into your hair, tugging a bit from the pleasure. He pushed on your head a bit, making you smile a bit as you took more of him in. He knew you didn't have a gag reflex because plot.

Your head bobbed faster, your hand on the dildo moving to match the pace.

"A-Ahah~! Sweetheart~! Please~!" He moaned, gripping your hair more.

You loved hearing his pet names for you, and the begging definitely was a bonus.

"Mmh~" You purred on his cock, sending vibrations down his length.

He gasped and used both of his hands to push your head all the way down, cumming down your throat hard. It was too much for him.

You swallow every bit of what he had to give. He panted as he watched you slowly pull up off of him with half lidded eyes.

"I hope you're not fully tuckered out, love~ We just started~" You smirk, licking your lips.

He blushed hard and looked at you with wide eyes as you began pulling off your underwear to reveal your pulsing length. You were just a bit smaller than he was, but not by much. You grab the lube bottle after pulling the dildo out of him, making him twitch from the stimulation. You cover your length in lube, making sure it was enough but not too much. You chuckled as Garcello's member got hard once more, making him turn deep red as you situated your hands in his, your tip at his entrance. His member pressed against your stomach, making you blush a bit. 

You begin to push in, making you both moan softly. Your head was on his shoulder, your moans were practically in his ear, which made his cock twitch. You kept pushing until you bottomed out in him. You slowly leaned up to look at him. He shuddered a bit, he wasn't really used to having more sex after his orgasm. Perks of usually being a top. He looked up at you and your eyes locked. You smiled down at him softly before pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"You c-can... S-Start moving, baby..~" He panted softly into the kiss.

Your hips began to move in a slow yet deep rhythm. You wanted to make sure you made him feel every inch while you fucked him. Garcello really wanted to wrap his legs around you, but he didn't know how you would feel about that. You saw him practically stop his legs from moving which made you laugh softly. You released his hands and he looked up at you confused.

You smiled at him before pulling his legs around your hips. He turned a dark shade of red before wrapping his arms around your neck and pulling you back down for a kiss. Your thrusts sped up a bit as Garcello tightened his legs around you. You broke the kiss and began kissing down his jaw to his collarbone. You kissed around his neck to find his sweet spot, and when you did you made sure to abuse it. He gasped and moaned loudly, surprising you both. You stopped for a moment to look at him.

"Garcie? Are you okay? Too good~?" You asked him with a small laugh.

He nodded, covering his face with one hand.

"Aww don't be embarrassed honey~ Do it some more~ It sounded amazing~" You purred before going back to abusing that spot, your hips resuming at a faster pace. He gasped and held onto you, moaning loudly.

His moans were like audible gold to you. It makes your mind fuzzy. God you loved him so much. You unconsciously move your hips faster as you listen to his moans while you mark him up nice and good. He's returning the favor however, leaving scratch marks down your back from holding onto you so tightly. One of your hands reached down and began pumping his member quickly. His back arched and he damn near screamed. His member was already rubbing against your stomach and now that you're working it while you rail him, it was ecstasy.

"Fuck~! Fuck~!! Honey~!! More~! Harder, please please I'm begging~!" He cried out, tears of pleasure coming to his eyes. 

Obeying his wishes, you began going as hard as possible, pumping him quickly. You moan loudly, but not as loud as your boyfriend under you. Garcello's legs tighten around your waist, pulling you in deeper. You could tell he was close, so you bite down on his neck which turned out to be the last straw. He screamed and came hard into your hand, his body quivering as he released. You kept railing him to work him through his orgasm and, very quickly, your own orgasm arrived. You bottomed out in him and began painting his insides white with your semen. You cried out in pleasure, your own back arching. Garcello, even though a bit overstimulated, rubbed your back as you rode your high. He always loved to take care of you, no matter the situation.

Soon all was calm and you could hear nothing but you and Garcello's soft pants.

"T-That was... wow...~" You pant, limp on top of your boyfriend after pulling out.

"Y-You're telling me... You g-gave me.. Quite the ride love..~" He chuckled softly. "I will definitely be l-letting you top more o-often." He kissed your temple

You smile softly, exhausted but happy.

"Let's begin the aftercare with a nice shower.. Yeah..?" He asked softly, just as exhausted as you were.
"Mhm... And after we are done... let's order takeout.." You smile

"Of course... we can cuddle and watch a movie too.." He chuckled, slowly sitting up with you.

You both supported each other as you made your way to the bathroom. Although Garcello needed the most help. His legs were practically jelly and he was walking like a baby giraffe. You both got a few laughs out of it. You made him wait as you got a shower chair you both bought for.... Reasons. You helped him sit in the shower chair and the aftercare began.

A/N: This took a little longer than I meant for it to but I hope you guys enjoyed! A lot of people wanted a male dominant reader so you received a male dominant reader! I hope I did good for my first time writing something like this! I did make a note at the beginning of course to be gentle with my male writing, so let me know how I did! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 227 10
⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANY ART UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE⚠️ ✨Description✨ Welcome to another story I am writing. As said in the title this is a BanBan X female re...
146K 2.3K 40
MALE CHARCTERS ONLY ON HERE. ONLY IF THEY IDENTIDY AS MALE Characters Included: Boyfriend💙 Senpai🧡 From Week 6 Agoti❤️ From Agoti Mod Ruv🖤 From...
25.4K 411 13
Zach Kornfeld x Reader ;) Y/N = Your name H/L = Hair length H/C = Hair colour E/C = Eye colour idk if i'll add smut or not ( if i do i'll add a warni...
24K 574 46
When all of the night guards have a crush on you, who will you choose?? (Scott isn't a love interest, sorry.) (Rated mature for strong language and s...