Garcello X Male! Reader Lemon

(For this please keep in mind I am a female trying to write for male genitalia. Be gentle with my writing.)
Today was a lazy day. You cuddled with your boyfriend, Garcello, laying on top of him. You were both watching TV on the couch. Some random show Garcello found that he thought could be interesting. All was calm and peaceful.

Calm and peaceful tended to be boring for you though. Though Garcello liked it more than anyone.

You traced invisible lines on his exposed stomach. He wasn't wearing a shirt. He was a rather chunky man, not that you minded in the slightest. He was a lot skinnier when you first met him. But you started making him meals and getting him a bit heavier and honestly, the look suited him better than being nothing but skin and bones. You kissed his tummy lightly.

"What are you doing?" Garcello chuckled, looking down at you.

"What? Am I not allowed to appreciate my boyfriend's body?" You pouted, putting your chin on his stomach as you looked at him.

"Well... I suppose you can. I have nothing against it. You know that. Worship the body you created." He joked.

You laugh. "I did indeed create this hunk of a man in front of me. That was aaaalll me!" You smile.

Garcello pats your head lovingly before grabbing you and pulling you up to cuddle with him. You blush a bit and smile softly. Garcello was always very physical. Touch was definitely his love language. He enjoyed having his arms wrapped around your body, which he never failed to compliment. 

"You're so handsome... You know that?"

"So you tell me.." You chuckle softly.

"It's true dear.." He said, pressing a long kiss to your temple.

"Yeah yeah.." You smile softly before nuzzling his chin a bit.

The stubble he had always tickled you and never failed to make you giggle. You adjusted yourself and sat up, looking down at him. Garcello raised an eyebrow at you. You smirked and he quickly figured out what was coming.
"Hey... Hey no." He began to smile a bit as the look on your face got more devious.

"It's too late." You giggle"C'mon babe don't." He began to chuckle as he grabbed your hips."It's already in motion." You smirked, cupping his cheeks."Well put it out of motion!" He laughed as you leaned in.

You almost couldn't do it, as you began to laugh a bit harder but you managed to start peppering kisses all over his face. You didn't manage to hold yourself together to finish it though as you stopped half way through to laugh, your forehead resting on his collar as your body shook with laughter. This, in turn, caused Garcello to laugh at you as he held you close. This was one of the many reasons you loved each other. You could make each other laugh.

"You're a dork." You laugh.
"We're both dorks, love." He chuckled. 

"Indeed we are... indeed we are." You smile.

"Straying away from the dorkiness, seeing you on top is a new sight.." He smiled up at you, making you blush a bit.

"Oh! Should I get down?" You ask quickly.

"No no no love. In fact, I like seeing you on top. I don't get to see you look so... bold very often." He says softly, massaging your hips a bit.