Addicted (Dhoombros Fanfictio...

Od iioyemehwish

Maliha khan- a 18 year old pakistani girl living in Frankfurt (Germany). Family isn't worth anything for her... Viac

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

1.3K 77 79
Od iioyemehwish

Maliha's P.O.V.

I turned around and walked away. Impress karne ko bola tha, Shah rukh khan ke dialouge maarne ko nehi.

"Hey wait a minute." I heard his voice from a little distance. "AHHHHH." He screamed again.I instantly turned around in shock and found him on the floor. Did he just fall?! Is he serious?!! I took quick steps in his direction,to look after him and thank god he was fine but his face looked to damn funny, so I couldn't hold my laughter in. I stood infront of him and laughed my heart out and he just sat silently at the floor and stared at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Did you just fall"? I said still chuckling a bit, the fact that he was running after me and fell is just too funny. Ab kaha gaya iska ander ka Hero?

"No!" He half screamed. "I attacked the floor." He said all serious, backing himself.

"Backwards?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I'm freakin' talented!" He half screamed at me.

I just gave him that 'weird-look' and just a few seconds later we both burst out laughing.We both lauhged our hearts out and when we calmed ourselves I stretched out my hand to him and he shot a quick look at me in dissbelief but then he smiled shyly. Shyly??!! He tugged his hand in mine and I pulled him up in a standing posture.

"Should I show you around a bit?" He asked.

"No, no it's okay, you don't have to. Mera baap aa ke dikhade ga mujhe school."

He chuckled slightly and gestured me to walk. I did as he said.
"Can I tell you something, if you don't mind?" He asked innocently. Ya to ab koi bohat achi baat kare ga ya phir baqwaas hi nikle gi iske mu se.

"Tum bhi kya yaad rakho ge, poochlo jo poochna hai!" I responded.

"You should smile more often. Ye sarri hui shakal tumhe suit nehi karti" He said, and my eyes widend. DID HE JUST SAID SARRI HUI SHAKAL?? urgggh!  what the hell is his problem? I felt anger built in me but I decided to ignore his  comment, cause I gave him the permission to ask me. But why did he told me to smile more often?

"Why should I smile more often?" I  was really impatient to hear his answer.

He stopped in his tracks and I did the same.He took some steps towards me, so that our faces were just centemeters away. Heat emitted up my cheeks,why is he standing so close? He leaned even closer in my face, our faces just an inch away. I felt his warm breath all over my face and it felt like my heart will explode every second.
"Jiyo, khush raho, muskurao, kya pata...kal ho na ho." He whispered on my face. A smile unknowingly played on my lips and I pushed him by his chest.Aah this dialouge from Kal ho na ho, get's me melt everytime, infact I melt whenever I hear a King Khan dialouge.

"You can do whatever you want, but you can't be Shah rukh khan." I said, though I saw some similarities between him and my all time favorite actor. Wait...am I impressed by his imitation of Shah rukh khan ??? Omg he impressed me...uff.. ab naam to bata hi dena chahiye.
"By the way, my Name is Simran."

"Simran" He mumbled and thought of something and then smiled. "And my name is Raaj" He winked at me, guess he got my joke.

"Nice to meet you,Raaj" I streched my hand out.

"My pleasure Simran" and we shook hands.

"Omg Liam, you saw that?" I heared Sophie's voice from the distance as they both walked towards us. I just facepalmed myself, knowing what will happen next.
"Looks like laila majnoo found each other." she said and I shot a quick look at Hussain and he looked at me in confuse.

"What's that?" Liam asked.

"The pakistani version of Romeo and Juliett, and these two are no less." She winked at Hussain and I could see a little smirk on the corner of his lips... WTH??...I just narrowed my eyes on her and gave her a deathstare. She rolled her eyes and left me alone with him...once again...

"So, what about a coffee?" He asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. "There's a shop, near here." He added. I just stayed silent, not wanting to reject his offer but at the same time I didn't want to go with him. "It's just a coffee nothing more, and I won't kidnap you. So what say?" He tried again and I didn't wait any second longer and agreed. We walked to the parking lot, he opened the door for me...Gentleman...  and we dove off in his super sexy mercedes.

There was this really awkward silence during our whole ride which nobody broke but thank god we soon reached the coffeeshop.We went in and gave our orders. I took out my wallet, to pay my coffee but he paid before me. I narrowed my eyes at him, he raised his eyebrows and asked "What?"

"Why did you pay for me." I asked in a really 'duh' tone.

He just stayed silent and didn't answer me.

Hussain's P.O.V.

We gave our orders and waited for our coffees, when Maliha searched for something in her bag. I hope she doesn't want to pay... I quickly paid silently. As soon as she found her wallet, she saw that I already paid and gave me one of her death stares... okay... I raised my eyebrows and asked her "What?", as if I didn't knew anything.

"Why did you pay for me?" She asked in a really annoyed tone. I decided to not answer her so that we don't get into another fight. Itni mushkil se impress kiya hai...Simran ko...

As soon as our coffees were ready I took them and walked to a table in the corner of the shop. Maliha silently sat down, facing me and stared outside the window. I passed her, her coffee but she ignored me. I sighed heavily and tried again.
"Simran" I smiled, calling her by that name "mera ghussa (anger) coffee pe to na utaaro." She turned her head towards me and then looked for  something in her bag. She took a few notes out of her wallet. "Here, take this, Raaj" She passed me the money.
"Oh come on Simran, I can't take this." I couldn't complete my sentence, because she cut me off.
"Then I can't take this coffee." She said and again stared out the window.
"Oh please come on na? I invited you for a coffee and I can't let a girl pay." Akhir mere ego ko to samajhlo Simran!! She furtheremore ignored ne and I tried again. "Pyaar se de raha hu, le lo, warna thappar maar kar tumhare mu me bhi thuNs sakta hu." She bit her lower lip, to stop herself from smiling.  "Acha na please." I made that poppydog face but she ignored it. "Please Maliha!" She instantly turned around and looked at me in shock, her eyes widend. I couldn't help myself, but smirk.

"How?" The only word that escaped her mouth. This time I stared out the window and silently looked outside the window.
"Raaj...how do you know my name?" I just sipped my coffee while ignoring her.She reached her hand out for my shoulder and pushed it a little. "Hey don't ignore me, I asked you something."
I bit my inner cheeks to stop myself from laughing. Her expressions,I was observing from the corner of my eyes, were just priceless.
"Raaj...Raaj...Raaj...Raaj...Raaj...Raaaaaaaaaaaaj... Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj." She called me a few times but I kept ignoring her. She exhaled deeply and then again spoke "Raaj, can you please answer my question, how...how do you know my real name?" She asked in a really calm tone.
"Okay,fine then don't.......as you want." she said and right then she kicked my leg. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain. A few heads turned in my direction and I felt really embarressed.
"What the hell Maliha?!"
"Raaj now answer my question...how do you know my name." I sighed heavily and tried my best to stay as calm as possible, I don't want to get in another fight with her. "Okay, I'll tel you, but you have to drink that coffee first." I said and she just rolled her eyes and started sipping her coffee.
"Now tell me." Ufff she's just so impatient.

"Your best friend told me." I answered and I saw a sudden change in her expression, looked like she's mad at Sophie.
"Bitch kahi ki." She mumbled and I burst out laughing. As soon as I calmed myself she spoke again. "Now that you know my real name, Raaj... tell me yours as well."

"It's not that easy to find out my name." I replied with a huge grin on my face.

"Mera dialouge, mujhe hi? huh?" She asked and I didn't reply. " So what am I supposed to do, so that u tell me your name, Raaj?"

"You first have to impress me Simran, oh sorry I meant Maliha." I winked at her.

"Impress?!" She asked herself. "How?" She looked up at me.

"Well, it was my task to impress you and I did so, now it's your turn honey, think of something." I said still smirking. Her irritated expressions are just priceless.

"Oye, mai mar nehi rehi tumhara naam jaanne ke liye." She raised her voice a little.

"You sure?" I raised an eyebrow.

"More than just shure!" She answered. Okay! Fine!
Ab mujhe attitude dikhae gi kya?  We both looked outside the window and silently sipped our coffees when she decided to say something.

"Aisa pehli baar hua hai
Satrah-atrah saalon mein
Undekha anjaana koi
Aane laga khayalon mein

Aankhon ki khidki par
Ek saaya sa lehraata hai
Dil ke darwaaze par
Koi dastak dekar jaata hai

Gehri gehri kaali aankhen
Mujhse mujhko poochti hai
Haathon ki rekhaon mein
Ek chehra sa ban jaata hai

Uski saansein resham jaisi
Gaalon ko chu jaati hai
Uski haathon ki khushboo hai
Ab tak mere baalon mein

Haan! aisa pehli baar hua hai
Satrah-atrah saalon mein
Undekha anjaana koi
Aane laga khayalon mein." She quoted the dialouge from DDLJ in a really calm and hipnotizing tone.
She looked at me with a lot of hope in her eyes and I couldn't stop myself from smiling...ye hui na Simran wali baat! Par is ke attitude ka badla to lunga mai... thora sa to or tarpaunga isse mai.

"Impressive....really impressive." I complimented her.

"I know, I'm an amazing actress, now please... Raaj..tell me your real name." Uff kitni be-sabri hai, thora sa to intezaar karlo Simran... Maliha. Maine kaha na, in nakhro ka pehle badla lunga mai.

"Excuse me! who is this Raaj?" I cross-questioned her.

"Tum Raaj nehi ho?" she asked and I shook my head signaling a NO. " Oh, mai itni der se samajh rehi thi, tumhara naam Raaj hai. Challo koi baat nehi, tumhari Mummy ne tumhara koi to naam rakha hoga, wohi bata do....Raaj." She bit her inner cheeks, stopping herself from smiling.

"Very smart Maliha, par aik baat batao, ye Raaj kya tumhara bhai lagta hai, ke baat baat pe usse yaad karti ho?"

"Nehi, bhai nehi lagta Raaj mera, Boyfriend lagta hai, par apna naam nehi batata." Ab isne muje apna Boyfriend bhi bana liya.

"Taubah, Boyfriend bhi bana liya muje apna?" I asked her.

"Khushfehmi much?" She cross-questioned.

"Wait a minute you, you! just called me your boyfriend." I backed myself.

"Noppp. I called Raaj my boyfriend, but you are..?"

Maliha's P.O.V.

"I am.....not going to tell you my name." He replied to my question and I just rolled my eyes. That's when a great idea hit my mind.

"Ok fine then don't!" I said, stood up and exited the coffeeshop.

"Maliha, wait a minute yaar." He called me from behind, but I didn't react.

to be continued......
__________________________________________
Heyyyyaaaa guyyyys
I missed you all so hella much and I'm so sorry for the late update but I had my exams and all that stuff.
So once again I AM SOOOO SORRY but if you want to know why I am publishing the chapter, then here you go....... the one and only SHEHRYAAR ASIF liked my picture on instagram and I'm just too happy! *cries tears of joy*

Ok so tell me, how was the chapter and what was you fav. scene?
Any feedback? plss vote, share and comment!

And thank you all so much, in my last chapter I thanked you guys for 2k readers and in my next chapter I want to thank you for 3k readers, you guys are amazing.

Acha bacho, ab baat sunno meri....... Go and read
@oyeromii 's story on wattpad... it's called 'Love at first sight'. She's thinking of deleting it, but I srsly don't want her to. Maybe you won't like the beginning or the plot but believe me... I planned everything for 'the future' with her and kasmay her story will be mindblowing. I love her plot muuuuch more than mine, and kasam se I'm not lying.

By the way, I got bored writing the chapter so I just stopped midway ;p
I'll try my best to update asap but till we meet again bb :* and don't forget, I LOVE YOU ❤

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 17
____COMPLETED____ A story starts from a Birthday party.. A finest businessman of Houston Shehryaar asif's appearance was what destiny wrote.. He neve...
18.5K 964 31
This is the story about a girl who gets an arranged marriage but she still in love with her ex. She tries to move on but life is one hell of a roller...
255K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...
30.5K 2K 9
Short stories!! Live love and laugh!!✨ *Irregular with updates* *SORRY*😚