Unexpected Marriage:AA

By RayeSimone

Imagine waking up to R&B singer the famous August Alsina and seeing a big ring on your finger. what do you d... More

Copyright
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Description

102 11 0
By RayeSimone

Davina Walters is a twenty years old and she is independent and owns her own business.

August Alsina is a twenty three year old singer  who has three nieces Chaylin  ,Kayden and Amaiya.

What happens when Davina and August accidentally get married on a Vegas trip.

Where her bestie Alayah and her fiance Trey Songz are getting married. 

What happens when the entire bridal party have a great time.

Read more to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
977K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
134K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...